Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 02:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mmm Bacon
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2017, 08:09 PM

Gabe grabs the bacon from the diner floor and smacks GT across the face. He pisses on 6 of the 7 dieties, then grabs the last one by the invisible nut bag, and wrangle tosses it into GT's wide mouth. Gabe locks GT in a Steiner Recliner for the pin attempt. Johnson slides over at the last second seeing Reno flip the recliner into a sitting pin by sliding his arms out, grabing ankles GT's pudgey ankles, shooting backwards, and rolling forward like a Belgian takedown, sit out with a reverse cradle.

Give it up, Tank, he'll break you.

Wait!

[Image: Jb7RH52.gif]

Dolph Lungren gives a shout out hand gesture from his booth in the back. He then gets up and squishes a diety under his massive semi-Russian boot.
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-11-2017, 09:40 PM

He'd kick out with relative ease, as he uses his still considerable strength, in spite of having lost some muscle during his coma. He still had the strength within him to break free of the pin attempt, breaking the count, and soon, he'd grab Reno by the waist and showed that strength as he deadlifts the man, pulling him from out under him, and without once touching the ground, holding Reno high up into the air before speaking

"Brother Reno!

I knew you'd come!"

He then began to go into Suplex machine mode, and began to hold onto Reno and began his german suplex frenzy!

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

11!

12!

13!

14!

15!

16!

17!

18!

19!

20!

21!

22!

And with the twenty-third and last one, he'd perform the german suplex, but released his hold and it flung him straight into Dolph, causing him to explode and cover them in blood and bits of organs. The Seven Deities would not care enough to put him together. He walked towards him, picking up the broken and battered body of Reno, and hoisted him up onto his shoulders. He then popped him up high into the air, followed after him, and performed The DELETION! through several tables that seemingly appeared to have been set up in seconds! He then spoke as they laid there snarling at Reno

"You OBSOLETE mule! I will break you and make you into nothing more than one of those people without homes! I will turn you into nothing more than a circus attraction, where people can pay twenty-five cents and they can see the man whom keeps trying to tear my title away!"

Three tables broken in half. Oswald would climb out from the wreckage and stand tall, and with good measure, Oswald then kicks Reno hard in the ribs and begins to walk away.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]