Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bacon Burger
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2017, 11:20 AM

Reno gets up determined, and face plants the escaping GT into the semen grease again, another cover. Johnson down.

Not so fast, Bitch-Tits.

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-11-2017, 02:33 PM

This time he was more prepared and would kick out right after the two count, tossing Reno up and off him and landing onto the ground.

"Brother Reno! Why do you persist in this endeavor? You are not taking this title from me. You OBSOLETE mule! This title is mine, Brother Reno! And now you shall feel the power vested in me, granted by the Seven Deities."

He begins to snarl, baring his teeth while chanting the names of the Seven Deities:

"Neric, Cohle, Chall, Sirko, Astarr, Gustavo, and Brohare! It is time to completely DELETE this foolish mortal!"

As Reno gets up, a song plays all around them

Oswald's right fist glows bright and as the song declares the words "ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!" Reno could see the glowing fist coming straight to his stomach. With the one punch, Reno explodes into a bloody mist, and fine chunks of organs flying, all flying at the wall.

The Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis blows smoke off his fist, before walking away and heading to his 'home'. Once gone, the Seven Deities reform Reno, and he feels all the pain from having been exploded with just one punch, the feeling of every nerve screaming in pain and it all crashing down upon his sensory and nervous systems.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]