Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step up to the counter and git yer self a DRANK!!! XD
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-10-2017, 04:40 PM

Snow walks through the open front door of Richie's Wonderland, Bar, BBQ and Dance Hall. Snow takes a seat at the bar, shaking the keep's hand, before asking for a round of Coor's, on the rocks. Suddenly, someone else takes a seat at the bar beside her...

|tbc by YOU!! ^__^ |

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-10-2017, 05:14 PM

Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis comes into the establishment, and notices Snow, before making his way to her having that odd, smile that looks like someone who has someone who has never smiled before, and was smiling for the first time in their life, by showing too much teeth, and looking like it was he was snarling at her instead of smiling. He threw his arms out and up as he speaks

"Sister Sarah! How delightful to meet you!

I am the Broken man known as Oswald Autem Sephtis. You may call me Broken Oswald if you so desire. What brings you to this fine place of merriment?"

He stands there in his black and red Hellraiser Warrior's cassock as his arms are held in such a way that would make one think of a trident in the way he poses.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-11-2017, 12:11 PM

Snow: Yo, Oswald!! I've seen ya lurkin' in the hallways a few times, ya seem tah be a weird one, but I don't mind sharin' some time with y.a. How's things? This here just so happens tah be my fave-o-RITE lil ol' place to kick back, order a couple brewskies and chill. How's it hangin', buddy?

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-11-2017, 03:27 PM

"Believe the appropriate response for that is that it's hanging off to the right, Sister Sarah. I'm doing quite well! I keep getting challengers coming after my title, and each one has been put down!"

He pulled on the Hellraiser Warrior's Cassock near the waist, revealing the Championship of X-Treme.

"Nobody has yet to achieve their dreams. Which I will not allow, because my dreams come first. And my dream is to win a case!"

Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-14-2017, 07:09 PM

"Well, I've got my eyes set on gold, and if you got the title, I got the time! There ain't NOTHIN' comin' in between me and championship status. I may ah racked up a couple losses lately... but things change. Sure nuff."

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-14-2017, 09:47 PM

"Well Sister Sarah, I look forward to seeing you wear gold! However, it will NOT be mine! Believe that to be true! People come for this Championship of X-Treme, but they will ultimate lose! I am reborn and this is my title for as long as I can win! I will win that briefcase!"

Hate Post Like Post