Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hunting ICONS
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-10-2017, 02:57 PM

Unknown Location El Paso Texas

The moldy, rotting, dilapidated house has stood for many years now. No one has entered the house in decades. No one knows what happened to the family or why they lest so quickly. Some whisper spreading rumors that the house was haunted. Built on an old cemetery. The ghost of the people buried here haunting their every move. Others say there was a murder here and the victims were buried in the basement. As Robert moves in closer to the grimy home, moaning and creaking noises can be heard, slithering through the broken windows covered in boards. He pauses glaring at the home. Wondering to himself what really did happen here. He then moves in even closer as the sounds suddenly come to an abrupt halt. Imagination? Maybe? Or maybe there is something more. He’s not for sure. The grass is covered in a light dew from the evening humidity with every step he makes you can hear the very dry soil crack and break like very thin ice on a pond. It hasn’t rained here in a few months. The soil tries desperately to absorb any moisture it can. Almost alive knowing it won’t rain for a few more weeks. The bottom step to the beaten and battered porch squeaks as he moves in up the steps. With each little bit of pressure from each foot the old splinted wood cries out like it’s in pain. Robert looks at the door, dented and beaten almost to the point of falling in. The once white door is now more of a cream color covered in years of dirt and grime. Robert looks the door over for a few seconds looming over him like a monster waiting to swallow him whole. He turns his back to the door, inviting it to attack while his back is turned. The moon hangs high in the sky dancing in-between ribbons of clouds casting a silver glow down from the heavens above.

[Image: E6B3U7h.jpg]

Over the past several days Robert has heard different things about himself as a wrestler, not only his abilities in the ring but personal attacks as well. These light-hearted attacks really don’t faze him all that much showing no true truth to who or what Robert is. Gabe Reno has had a lot to say over the past few days but one thing, in particular, was a cheap shot well below the belt. In normal Gabe Reno fashion, Robert shouldn’t have expected anything different. Just like the fake news media that runs ramped nowadays, Gabe is one in the same. Like the media he tries ever so desperately; to get people all around the world to believe his redirect. If you put it out there enough people will start to believe anything. They just have to hear the same thing over and over again. Like sheep people all over the world are just waiting to be herded. They get a sense of comfort and relaxation from the same old thing. It makes them feel safe and sound. Gabe Reno is no shepherd. He couldn’t organize a one-man parade. Gabe wants people to believe he is the savior. The king of the wrestling world. He’s done a great job of shoving it down people’s throats but like a shepherd, he is no savior.

Gabe implied because of a match he seen on the internet, Robert was a child abuser. This comment is low even for Gabe Reno standards. Although his standards seem to be very low none the less. A child abuser. A statement that’s should never be thrown around lightly. It angers Robert to his core. Because people who actually do hurt kids should be tortured and locked away with the key tossed to never be found. Statements like this can get someone hurt. Even hurt their credibility. Though the video was heavily edited. Just like the fake news Gabe Reno is a liar. What he failed to show everyone was the whole match. Robert went out there that night and got into the ring and faced a 9-year-old girl who wanted to become a professional wrestler. She had been training for years. For charity, Robert did indeed wrestle with this girl protecting her throughout the entire match. No child was hurt nor would Robert ever hurt a child. Unless it’s a grown childlike Gabe. Robert knows what Gabe is trying to accomplish with this. He wants to could his judgment. Make Robert angry. See things unclearly. Robert will not allow false news and claims to cloud his judgment. He will though use his anger and set it free.

Gabe is trying to imply imitation. Which would scare most away. Second guessing their selves. Asking what if Gabe might be right. Gabe sends the thought of doubting yourself. He throws the first blow before the bell even sounds. Mind games work well with those it might work on. Throughout the week he’s tried multiple time to plant seeds in Roberts mind! Watering those seeds with his words and actions hoping they grow into doubt. Like a failed farmer; it will never work. This tactic may have worked on others! Gabe Reno’s words shows weakness. His actions shows stupidity. Soon all words aside Gabe will find out the true meaning of wrestling. He will look across the ring at a man who is unafraid. With ice water running through his veins. Robert fears no man. Let alone one of Gabe Reno’s stature. He may believe he is the best wrestler on Earth. With no gold hanging from his waistline Robert begs to differ. Living on his past limelight hoping to regain the glory he once tasted ever so frequently. Reno will soon realize his time has come to an end. Someone needs to believe all of his hype. It seems Reno though is the only one who sees himself as he portrays. Telling us one plus one equals three. It doesn’t add up.

Robert moves his attention back towards the door and reaches out for the door knob. He turns the knob slowly and pushes the door, it stays put. He again turns the door knob jiggling it about hoping the door comes open as he pushes forward. Again the door doesn’t move. He takes a step back and kicks the door open as dust flies throughout the air he steps foot inside revealing the houses inside for the first time in years. He first looks through the uninviting darkness to the ceiling drooping down towards the floor fragments of plaster lie scattered about over the untouched floor. The warm water and humidity creeps in through window frames sending the wood into a panic blistered from the years of soaking and drying out. Like a bourbon barrel. The floral wall paper holding on to the walls for dear life. Like stepping into a time machine the woodwork is a time-warp of long forgotten carpentry forgotten by the way of the future. The house stand mostly untouched. Everything standing in place where whomever lived here left it. Toys from their children are scattered about along the dusty floor the furniture still covered in the sheets the family left. He walks along the wall grabbing the wallpaper while continually walking pulling it down as he goes.

[Image: BAQLvxg.jpg]

Dust lays on every surface like ashes from a volcano, a pristine layer of dust, untouched, besides Roberts footsteps on the way into the house not a footprint anywhere else can be seen, His eyes dart towards the rough wooden stairs, he heads that way dropping the wallpaper to the dust covered floor, leaving footprints. He reaches out and places his hand on the old oak bannister. He looks up the stairs before sitting down on the bottom step. The wood belches out as he takes a seat taking in the surroundings in front of the sheet-covered couch sits a coffee table encrusted with dried up mold and an old newspaper, the smell stale air and dust, follows you with each and every breath. The sound of silence never seemed so loud until right here and now. Spiders have now weaved their webs in every corner of the house and even between the rungs of the banister. A rouge draft suddenly blows by sending the cobwebs and spiders occupying them into a frenzy. The house stood still and time stood still. The windows seemed to stare back at you, asking you to leave. He gets up from the bottom step of the narrow staircase, dusting his black jeans and cowboy boots off before moving towards the middle of the room. The old floor boards creaked and cracked out loud in sorrow. He stops in the middle of the room before speaking

” So what’s this place?....... This was once my grandparent’s house. We would come here in the summer for vacation and visit. This place one smelled of homemade chocolate chip cookies and home cooked meals. See my grandma loved to cook for our family. No one ever went hungry in this house. He always insisted you ate! Always asking time and time again if you were hungry or wanted something to eat. We loved coming here as kids. Grandpa always used to take us to Franklin Mountains State Park. We would go hiking on the trails and later in the day have picnics. This was our home away from home we loved it here. But one day that all changed with a blink of an eye. This place became a place of hate and sadness. I haven’t been to this state since I was 7 years old. I remember it like it was yesterday.”

He sighs before walking over to the coffee table and taking a seat on the sheet-covered couch. Before sitting down he grabs a picture frame from off of the wall covered in dust, grit and grime. As he sits down a cloud of dust erupts from the couch. Millions of dust particles fly all around him. He lays the frame in his lap and wipes away the dust and dirt built up over the years. He continues to wipe until an old picture of Robert and his grandparents appear. He smiles for a second before remembering what had happened.

PAST

Robert’s grandparents came to visit when he was 7. They stayed all summer long in Las Vegas. Usually, Robert’s family would go to Texas and stay, but this year because of his dad’s work schedule his grandparents came to them. There was plenty to do in Vegas, they had a family swimming pool right in the comfort of their own back yard. His grandparents wouldn’t mind the sun and heat being from Texas. Nine times out of ten grandpa being grandpa a stubborn man wanting to do things his way and have control of his own destiny. Would normally want to drive from El Paso to Las Vegas stopping along the way at every tourist trap they could. Just living their lives and enjoying themselves along the way to visit.. But this was the first time the left Texas on a jet plane. Robert’s dad had long phone conversations with his mom and dad telling them to fly. It would take less time and he’d even pay for them to fly out here. Grandpa would refuse telling Robert’s dad he would never accept it. Until one day grandma put her foot down and told grandpa they were flying, Robert remembers the day well. He heart leaped out of his chest knowing he’d see his grandparent even sooner than originally thought. Their time flew by. They talked how they were going to start coming out more now that they have realized flying was so quick. They spent a lot of days by the pool. Until their last day.

Robert tossed a football around with his grandpa and dad until midafternoon. They laughed and enjoyed each other like they always have. But then it was time for his grandparents to leave. Now knowing this would be the last time he’d ever see them again. He hugged them both and waved goodbye as his dad drove them to the airport. Later that evening the phone rang while the family was eating dinner. No one budged everyone kept eating. The phone rang again this time seemed even louder. Robert’s dad looked at everyone at the table and smiled with a look of concern. Robert watched as his dad made his way around the table placing his hands on his mother’s shoulders for a moment, before ripping the phone almost off of the wall. His dad quickly placed the phone to his ear and became very rude.

Dad: Hello! Do you know my family is having dinner right now! If we don’t answer leave a message. What do you mean? How? Why? You’re sure? Ok Ok Ok I am now!

His dad drops the phone to the floor with the person on the other end continuously asking hello. His mother jumped up from the table as Robert’s father leaped over the couch grabbing the TV remote and flipping on the news. Robert and his sister knew something was very wrong they just didn’t know what yet. His dad placed both of his hands on his head as he watched in horror. Flight 111 has crashed on State Highway 114 right outside Dallas. His dad drops to his knees watching the firefighters trying to desperately put out the flames. Wreckage spread along the highway like a scrap metal yard. His mother quickly hugs his father both sobbing knowing there was no way anyone could have survived the crash. Suddenly that creeping feeling sank in and Robert them realized in that very moment what had happened and that he saw his grandparents for the very last time. The look of disbelief covered his face as he sit at the dinner table shocked.

[Image: RuAm6Ju.jpg]

NOW

”We left this place untouched! We came down here one last time. Took something’s that meant something to us and left. We turned our backs and walked out slamming the door shut like a tomb. Gabe Reno! You claim to know me. You claim to know what I’ve done over my life span. Yet you know nothing about me at all. You will never know the pain and suffering I have been through in my life. You will never know what I have and have not accomplished. Not because you don’t want to. You choose to just see it your way. I’ve heard it all in my wrestling career! You’ll never win the big one! You will never succeed in this business. Yet here I set. Going into the biggest match of my career with two of the biggest stars in wrestling today. Not making it? It looks like I’ve more than made it Gabe. You like the other critics over the years will be proven wrong. The end is growing near Gabe and Chris. Soon you’ll be out of time. Everything you’ve accomplished will become mine. You’re dreams are now nothing more than memories of the past. Just like smoke that fades away. You will too and make no sound. You, Gabe, have made this match something more than what it was intended to be. Now, this nightmare you have sewn. I will show you both that bad dreams come true. I’ve come here and now to do one thing and that is to kill the dead memories that I’ve carried in my heart for years. With a strike of a lighter, they will be gone!”

Robert jumps from the couch flipping the coffee table over. He stands silent for a moment before throwing the picture into the wall. With one loud thud, the picture frame’s glass shatters into ten million pieces littering the already dust covered floor. He quickly breaks a leg off of the coffee table kicking the couch, it slides like it were on ice leaving a trail in the dust. He drops the leg of the coffee table and walks towards the front door still kicked in upon his entry. He disappears for a moment before walking back into the home with two 5 gallon containers of gasoline. He waste no time in ripping off the lids of the two containers he moves around the house dousing everything he can. He covers the walls the furniture and steps. He shakes every last drop of gas out of one of the containers before tossing it up the steps. The smell fills the dusty air. It’s a heady, intoxicating smell. Robert pulls the silver zippo lighter from his pocket and strikes it. He watches the flame dance about while the amber glow brightens up his face.

”There is a saying that if you play with fire long enough you will get burned. Gabe Reno, you’ve been pushing your agenda. Chris has taken a more subtle approach. Allowing you Gabe to be the mouthpiece. The ICON hanging tree! You and Chris Chaos are not going to be hanging anyone. You might have many heads on steaks. But you’ll never have mine. I’ll cut your tree down single-handedly.”

Robert tosses the zippo lighter towards the steps. The fire quickly ignites lighting up the room for the first time in years. The shadows dance along the beaten walls as the hungry flickering fire follows the gasoline trail sweeping across the room and walls. Roberts walks towards the doorway pouring the other container out as he walks not turning around once to look behind him at the raging inferno he has set free on the old home. He suddenly drops the container listening to it spew gasoline. The fire is quickly devouring the home heading towards the doorway where Robert is standing. He stands there with his back turned feeling the heat slowly move closer and closer towards him. The fire skips from wall to wall. The smell of smoke begins to fill the air as He stands there fire all around him now. The thick black smoke flows from the doorway as if the house was belching.

[Image: O6DBV1X.jpg]

”You want to make things personal. You two want a war with me! You fucking got it! Come Wednesday night, all the cameras will be on us. The limelight will never be brighter! You two will never hold me down. Use your metaphors. Show us the Icon hanging tree. In the end, it will not matter what you’ve said or what you’ve shown. After I burn you’re careers to the very foundation they are sitting on. The smoke will settle and I will be moving into the next round of Lethal Lottery.”

NEXT MORNING

The placed he loved as a child is now charred and gone forever with everything that was inside. The memories have died off as well now. The house still popping and cracking with small fires burning about stood in the pale morning light now a shell of its former self a skeleton. The wind now whistled through the bare bones that still stand with twisted plastic and metal that had been furniture. In the ashes lie old photographs, slowly smouldering and catching fire. The air still heated. A very distinctive aroma can be smelled for miles around. Robert sitting on the only step not burnt to the ground leans over to a small smouldering fire and places a cigar in his mouth using the flames and ashes to light it. It takes a few moment before Robert stands up and takes a look at the now destroyed home. He places his hands on his hips watching the thick black smoke bellow into the air.

”It’s over boys. I'm hunting ICONS”

[Image: oULGiEu.png]

FADE

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(02-15-2017), Jane Carver (02-15-2017), JimCaedus (02-11-2017), Shaun Crowe (02-10-2017)