Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 12:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Lawful Side of the Storm
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-07-2013, 11:19 AM Sad  Lawful Side of the Storm -->

Working hard for his match, Jones shows up, wearing clothes that you don't usually see him wearing. Most people, until now, would never see the day that Rick Jones would wear a suit. But as he enters the law offices of Foley & Lardner LLC, you can tell that he isn't cracking jokes or having fun, all business.

He brings a camera phone with him, going to record his discussion, upon advise of his counsel.

"Excuse me, I'm here to talk to Mrs. Konski."

Secretary: "OK, let me check and see if you are in our system. Alright, Richard Jones to see Antoinette Konski at 3:00. Now sir, do you think this will be a long visit?"

"Not at all, probably just ten minutes"

Secretary: "Thank you"

Walking along the way, he is trying to keep Eric Rex in the back of his mind, for after this meeting, he will find out if he will be able to unleash his full intensity. For he doesn't want a lawsuit being brought on him by Sal Valencia. He is consulting one of the partners for legal advise.

Mr. Jones?

Yes?

My name is Antoinette Konski, you wanted a little information about a possible lawsuit?

Yes ma'am. I want to know if I can legally be held accountable for actions that happen in a wrestling match?

What kind of match?

An iron man match.

I'm not familiar with that kind of match.

Realistically, it's real simple. It is like a regular wrestling match, only every time a wrestler wins, he receives a fall, when the time limit is up, whoever has the most falls is the winner. There are DQ's.

Okay, so you want to know if you can be sued for any injuries caused in this match.

Correct.

Do you know if Wallace Witasick has a Wrestling Promoter license?

I believe he does.

Does he have any lawsuits filed against him?

One, by my opponent's attourney Sal Valencia.

Do you believe he has a valid case?

The case couldn't float on water.

Well Mr. Jones, I believe at this point, you can't be held accountable if you follow the rules of the match.

Music to my ears.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slickster's post:
Wallace Witasick (05-08-2013)