Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
One less old skool fan?
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-08-2017, 08:55 PM

The scene opens to an old skool fan watching Rookiepool's latest promo where he goes to a comic book store which look suspiciously like a convention and meets a new skool fan. The new skool fan is a fat virgin and the old skool fan is a productive member of society who gets laid all the time.

Anyway the old skool fan starts twitching because this is the gayest thing he's ever seen. He starts looking for a rope so he can hang himself. Usually it takes the people Game Girl harasses on the Internet a few days to be driven to attempting suicide, but it only takes a minute or so of Rookiepool's promo to do it to this guy. However, the old skool fans feels an invisible hand on his shoulder.

NOCMM: Don't do it.

He starts to breathe normally.

NOCMM: You can't let a rookie's and shitty promo affect your life. It was cringey. It was insulting, and it was trash. However there will always be something brighter to look forward to, Bill.

Bill: How do you know?

NOCMM: You're stronger than this. You're better than that. An old skool fan has never killed their self before because they're stronger than anyone. They know when to quit on something. If that promo is so terrible...just turn it off.

Bill turns off Rookiepool's promo right before the lame chase scene.

Bill: That's what I needed to hear.

NOCMM: I know it's hard. You hear someone like my client is returning and then you start to think that maybe wrestling is watchable again, so you watch his opponent's promos and reality slaps you across the face and threatens to rape you. At it's heart this company is still trash, and until my client can return full time it'll stay that way. Don't give up. 2028 is just around the corner.

Bill: Thank you...and thanks for killing monkeys. What Trax did to the veterans is fucked up.

NOCMM: Don't mention it.

NOCMM goes next door and burns down the house of the old skool fan's monkey neighbors as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post