Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 08:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Rookiepool and his vicious denial of something obviously true
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-07-2017, 06:24 PM

The scene opens to NOCMM reading a comic book for the first time ever, because he has no idea who Deadshot is because he's not some no-life virgin.

NOCMM: This Deadshot guy seems pretty gay, no wonder some monkey who talks about my client's "Testicular fortitude" wants to be him so badly. I had no idea there were monkey superheros. I thought we evolved past that point.

NOCMM tosses the comic book aside onto a pile of dead monkeys.

NOCMM: So you all saw Rookiepool and MonkeyBoy's team up promo. It's nice to know that no matter how worthless and they are that they can find comfort in ripping-off and plagiarizing others.

NOCMM then prepares himself a veggie waffle, since he's had monkey a bit much recently.

NOCMM: Rookiepool can miss the point all he wants, but the point still stands. In the end it won't matter if he learns the error of his ways or not. God doesn't care. If Trax and Rookiepool win next Wednesday it'll be because God saw something in them that I didn't. This knowledge humbles me on one hand...

NOCMM sighs.

NOCMM: But on the other it makes me wonder if there's a point to any of this. Why do we even bother making promos if the Mastermind fallacy is truly a fallacy. Aside from 350 xbux, what do I gain from talking about this half-assed attempt at running with my insult?

NOCMM bites down.

NOCMM: They have clearly come to terms with their dumb shitty idea....maybe...Forget it, I'll just roll some quotes and talk about them I guess.

Quote:He thought I was DeadPool, so you know what? I'm going to be DeadPool

NOCMM: No I said you were a lame shitty sell-out version of Deadpool, and now you're acting exactly the same as you were before. Literally nothing changed.

Quote:I am in fact, the one, the only, DeadPool... and now I'm going to kill God.

NOCMM: Nope, you're still Rookiepool. Deadpool isn't a sell-out. God can't be killed even f you pretend you have Deadpool's powers, or if you really have them. Thunderbolt X said the same thing and now you're plagiarizing him too.

Quote:That's right you invisible spirit of Paul Heyman alt-right zionist fuck

NOCMM: You're the one teaming with an alt-right SJW . The Alt-right isn't woke enough to be on mine or the old skool fans level. They're a laughing stock.

Quote:you've got God so unprepared for this match that he's going to have to depend on a fucking video game character to bail his ass out of the slaughtering he'll be receiving from the hands of yours truly.

NOCMM: God is just picking to win or lose. No preparation is needed. No one cares if you buy into the performance aspect of your match with God. Any damage you do to God won't be permanent or real. You're just a mark.

And of course, the rest of the promo was so incoherent it wasn't even worth talking about. A might've been making the same logic jumps as this , but that's not an accomplishment. NOCMM finishes his veggie waffle as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post