Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saturday Night Savage 2-4
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2017, 10:45 PM

[Image: D8KGAs5.jpg]
FEBRUARY 4TH, 2017

LIVE from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon..... XWF brings to you SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!

GET HARD!!!

Mysery
- vs -
Boomer Finnigan
Double Debut Blues - Two newcomers battle it out in this opener with a chance to prove themselves RIGHT IN THE DOOR!! Winner is placed in #1 Contenders Match for TV Title NEXT WEEK!

Russell Edwards
- vs -
Drezdin
Edwards stepped forward and challenged Drezdin to a match! What's his beef with Drezdin already? These two battle it out in a LUMBERJACK MATCH!! The Lumberjacks will be the homeless population that surrounds the outside of the arena!

Random & X VEGA
- vs -
Cadryn "Cereal Killer" Tiberius & "The Dark Warrior" Michael Graves
Cadryn Tiberius came to the aid, or attempted to, of Michael Graves last week on Savage. Let's see if they have better luck working together in this TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH! NO TAGS! JUST A FOUR MEN BEDLAM!

Michael McBride
- vs -
Guppy Parsh
Whatever Michael McBride did to piss off PATROL, he's paying for part of it tonight! Thomas Nixon insisted that Business/Financial Superintendent, Jefferson Jackson, made this happen, AND HE DID! McBride battles XWF veteran Guppy Parsh in a LADDER MATCH! What's above the ladder?! A briefcase!! What's in the briefcase?! A contract! What's on the contract?! It's contract deeming the stipulation to the match McBride and Nixon are destined to have! Whichever side wins, chooses the stip! BAH GAWD!

MAIN EVENT

Television Championship Match
Jim Caedus©
- vs -
Thomas Nixon
15 Minute Time Limit!
The former TV Champ has earned his rematch and gets it TONIGHT!

The Moda Center in Portland, Oregon lights up as pyros and fireworks blast from all angles. The camera pans the excited jam-packed crowd as the sold out arena is ready for another XWF event!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Hello fans! Welcome to another edition of SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT! I'm Gaylord Cockshafer and this is my collegue, the one the only, the man with the plan, MIKE STUMP! Tell them about the night we have ready for them, Stump!

Mike Stump: Another epic night, Gaylord. We have a few newcomers on the card in to make a name for themselves, along with a crazy Tornado Tag Team match!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Not only that, Guppy Parsh will battle Michael McBride in a ladder match! Hanging from above is a briefcase with an empty contract to decide the stipulation to the match McBride will have with Thomas Nixon!

Mike Stump: Speaking of Thomas Nixon, Gaylord. He's getting his rematch tonight against the man who defeated him for the TV Title, Jim Caedus!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Several great bouts taking place tonight, fans! Let's get this show rollin'!

Tig O'Bitties: Our first match for the evening is scheduled for ONE fall and is an XWF Double Debut! Introducing first...

Mike Stump: Oh I love this song! Wiiild thiiing! Duh duh, duh-duh-duh! You make my heeeart siiing!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Sounds better if you actually wait to sing WITH the lyrics, Mike.

Tig: Hailing from Albany, New York...he stands 5' 10" and weighs in at 206 poooounds....BOOMER...FINNIGAAAAAAAN!!

Boomer slides out onto stage wearing a leather jacket and trunks, with his back to the crowd. He slowly raises one arm in the air as the music rises. Once it starts, he spins around, pumps his fist and looks out at the crowd.

Gaylord: I've gotta agree with our Hart Champion here, Boomer Finnigan is one VERY cool name!

Mike: Yeah it is! I'm waitin' on Barry Allen to zip on in here and take down the Aussie Cap's Irish cousin in Mr. Finnigan! Middle name Ang.

Gaylord: What?? Are you talking about Mysery?

Mike: No, The Flash! Captain Boomerang?And Boomer ANG Finnigan?? Ya idiot...

Gaylord: Oh lord... Yes Mike, I'M the idiot.

Boomer then runs down to the ring and jumps onto the apron. He turns to look at crowd, throws his hands in the air, and then gets into the ring. He runs the ropes a couple of times, and then slides down on his knees to the center of the ring, and waits for his opponent.

Tig: And his opponent...

Mike: Oh, oh! I love this track too! Your ooown...peeersonaaal...Jeeesuuus-

Gaylord: STOP IT!!

Tig: Standing 6' 3 and weighing it at 210 pooounds...he hails from Portales, New Mexicoooo....MYSERYYYYYYYYYY!!

Mysery parts the egress curtain and steps out to a mixed reaction from the fans. He begins making his way towards the ring, turning halfway down the ramp to take in and point to his entrance video as he plays to the camera.

Gaylord: We're only moments away folks. Two XWF newcomers looking to make an impa-

Mike: Wait, wait, check it out!

Boomer baseball slides from the ring to the floor and charges an unaware Mysery, attacking him from behind! (booooo)

Gaylord: Boomer already endearing himself to the fans of the XWF.

Mike: See, he's a super villain this guy! I love 'im!

Gaylord: I don't know about all that but he IS quite a jerk!

Mike: A "jerk"? (sarcasm) Geez, go easy on 'im Gaylord. Save the heavy hitting for the main event, I'll bet Caedus might earn that word tonight.

The hot Mika Hunt is hollering at Boomer Finnigan and Mysery to get into the ring. Boomer complies with a snarky grin, leading Mysery by the hair and rolling him in before he slides in himself and begins immediately laying into his already grounded opponent with vicious stomps!

::DING DING!::

Gaylord: 'Bout time!

Mike: Yeah, ya JERK! (giggles)

Gaylord: Look in the mirror, Mike.

Mike: (mocking drawl) "Look in the mirror, Mike."

Fan behind announcers: Get a room fags!

Gaylord: What the...

Mike: I think he was talking to Boomer and Mysery.

Gaylord: I don't think so...

Mika orders Boomer to cease the stomping. He raises his hands and backs away to a cascade of boos from the fans.

As Mika checks on Mysery, Boomer saunters back over, pulling the man to his feet by the hair and LEVELING him with hard fist! (BOOOO!) Finnigan reacts with a crooked smile and a middle finger to the crowd eliciting more boos. He receives a warning from Mika for the closed fist. So, Boomer continues to stomp away.

Gaylord: Boomer here not giving Mysery even an inch to get it together! This isn't a wrestling match it's a one-sided brawl! Finnigan is a bona fide dirty fighter!

Mike: _Smart_ fighter, Gaylord. He's a smart, smart fighter.

Gaylord: You say smart tomato, I say cowardly asshole!

Mike: THERE you gooo. See? Isn't that better than "jerk"? You're wrong though.

Finnigan ignores Mika's warnings and again forces Mysery to his feet, this time whipping him to the ropes and taking him down in a Lou Thesz Press, punishing his opponent with a peppering flurry of fists! Mika is beside herself with anger.

Gaylord: If Finnigan isn't careful the only impact he'll make is that of disqualification!

Mika forces Finnigan back to the nearest corner which Boomer seems to enjoy. Mysery stirs...

Gaylord: What'd I say? Boomer is on the fast track to giving this debut match away and Mysery won't have had to lift a FINGER!

Mika is shaking her finger in Finnigan's face and Finnigan...GRABS MIKA BY THE CHEEKS, PULLS HER IN AND KISSES HER!! (HUGE POP!!)

Gaylord: WHOA! WHAT!?? HEY!!

Mike: Oh my GOD what I wouldn't GIVE to be Boomer Finnigan right now!!

Boomer gives Mika a grade-A goose!! (HYUUUUUGE POP!!)

Gaylord: He can't do that!!

Mike: I love this guy!!

Mika seems outraged...and maybe a little tickled...as she backpedals in shock. Boomer gives her a wink and doesn't notice Mysery, now recovered, charging. Mika deftly, if not purely coincidentally, steps to the side as Mysery zooms by and launches at Boomer with a corner splash, taking him COMPLETELY by surprise!! (POP!)

Gaylord: Mysery finally getting into this with a splash to the borderline RAPIST Boomer Finnigan!

Mike: Oh please, tell me you wouldn't do the same thing in his position. I mean look at Mika- (she's wiping her lips clean) -she is SO DAMN HOT!

Boomer stumbles forward and Mysery closes in from behind.

Gaylord: I absolutely would NOT! I'd take her out to dinner, maybe a movie-

Mike: You pussy.

Gaylord: Mysery now dropping Boomer face-first with a-

BULLDOG to Boomer! Followed up by a leg drop to the back of the neck! Mysery forces the Albany native to his feet now, lands two open punches to his face, a knee to the gut, shoves Boomer's head between his legs and-

Gaylord: Here comes a PILEDRIVER!!

Mike: Oh, no, no, no!! Look!!

Finnigan manages to keep himself weighted to the mat and reverses into a back body drop!

Mike: HA! Get 'im Boomer! You're my hero, man!!

Gaylord: I thought he was a super villain, Mike?

Mysery slowly and painfully rises to his feet as Boomer awaits like a coiled viper...he moves in for the kill as Mysery turns...he locks him in for position...!!!

Gaylord: Is this it already?? There hasn't even been a SINGLE pin attempt!!

Mike: I think so Gayloooord...we're about to see the debut of HERE COMES THE BOOOOOOOOOM...[/align]

Boom nails Here Comes the Boom and lays Mysery flat on the mat! He makes the cover!!

ONE!!

TWO!!!!

THREE!!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: That'll do it! Boomer will get his chance for a TV Title shot next Savage!

Tig O'Bitties: “The winner of the match.... BOOMER..... FINNIGAN!!!!!

WINNER - BOOMER FINNIGAN

Tig O'Bitties: “THE FOLLOWING MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL!

Tig O'Bitties: “INTRODUCING FIRST, WEIGHING IN AT AN ASTONISHING 395 pounds, and hailing from Charlotte, North Carolina, RUSSELL EDWARRRRDS!”

Russell Edwards emerges from the gorilla position. He walks confidently down the ramp, not once shifting his focus from the ring.

Mike Stump: "Would you take a look at this man, have you ever seen such a specimen?"

Russell confidently stomps up the stairs, and steps through the ropes. He then does some stretches with the ring ropes as he awaits his opponent for tonight.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "I wonder how much this man eats a day?"

Mike Stump: "Three hundred and thirty five..."

Gaylord Cockshafer: "What?"

Tig O'Bitties: “And his opponent...”

Tig O'Bitties: “...currently residing from Saskatoon, SK, and weighing in at 335 pounds... “DREZDIIIINNNNNN”

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Oh..."

The arena goes completely black for a moment, then the lights start to pulsate as the music starts to blare through the PA system. As soon as the pyro goes off the lights turn on, the people in the arena turn silent, the people are at awe and shock on how massive he is. He starts walking down the ramp, he yells out...IT'S GO TIME!, then he stops at the end of the ramp to take a deep breath. He approaches the ring, then he grabs the rope ring rope gets unto the ring aparon goes over the top rope then walks towards the middle of the ring. He raises his left hand as the pyro goes off.

Mika Hunt calls for the bell and we are away. Russell Edwards stands in the ring and glares a hole through Drezdin. With a burst of pace Edwards attacks only for Drezdin to anticipate it and slip behind. He bounces off the ropes and plants a knee right to the small of Edwards back causing him to cry out in pain. Drezdin hits him with a stiff shot to the back and a kick to the knee followed by a boot to the stomach doubling Edwards over. He attempts a DDT but Edwards just throws him off and sends him across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "That was an amazing show of strength by newcomer, Russell Edwards!"

Mike Stump: "Edwards is possibly the most powerful man in the XWF."

Edwards charges in looking for a splash but Drezdin manages to avoid him and he hits the turnbuckle chest first. Drezdin takes advantage of this by unleashing a series of kicks to Edwards mid-section causing him to double over. He attempts a boot to the face but Edwards catch’s his foot and nails him with a seated two handed choke slam.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Did Russell Edwards just chokeslam the 7 foot 2 Drezdin?!"

Mike Stump: "He sure did Gaylord!"

Russ waits for Drezdin to get back to his feet and he hits the ropes and charges across the ring looking for a Yakuza kick, but Drezdin side steps the kick, and grabs Russell from behind, locking him in a full nelson. Drezdin lifts Edwards up, applying more pressure to the neck. Drezdin smiles and nods his head as the crowd chants his name.

DREZDIN! DREZDIN! DREZDIN!

He slams Edwards down to the mat with a viscous slam! Edwards cries out in agony as he holds the small of his back. Drezdin locks in the Kryptkeeper!

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Edwards may be strong, but I don't think that strengh is going to help him withstand the Kryptkeeper!"

Drezdin still has it locked in but Edwards is moving. Mika is checking him, but he waves off any notion that he is out of it. Drezdin is leaning back as much as he can to get as much pressure on Edwards as he can but he grabs a hold of Drezdins wrists and breaks the big mans grip.

Mike Stump: "Looks like you were wrong Gaylord, Edwards strength served him well in a submission situation!"

Both men get to their feet and Drezdin is quick to stun Edwards with a headbutt. Edwards stumbles back against the turnbuckle and Drezdin stomps in. Edwards powers out of the corner and hits Drezdin across the chest with a forearm! Drezdin stumbles back now and Edwards rushes after him with a clothesline! The two bounce off of each other then attack each other again in the center of the ring!

Edwards manages to get the upper hand and pulls Drezdin into the corner! Drezdin bounces off the turnbuckle and is met with a big kick to the midesction! Edwards pulls him down and lifts him high into the air!

Mike Stump: WOW! LOOK AT THAT!!!

Edwards powerbombs the huge body of Drezdin to the mat!! He doesn't release his grip and lifts him into the air a second time!

BOOM!

Another powerbomb! He's doing it again!!

Boom!

A third powerbomb! Edwards takes the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!

THREE!!!!!!

Tig O'Bitties: The winner of the match...... Russell.... Edwards!!!

Winner – Russell Edwards

Gaylord Cockshafer: We're back fans and the competitors for the Tornado Tag Match have already made it to the ring! It looks like the match is about to get started!

Just as the competitors in the tornado tag were getting set to tussle, and the ref was abou to call for the bell the lights in the arena went dim. Die MF Die began over the PA system with its eerie opening riff. Chris and Jenny walk out onto the ramp in a cocky manner. Chris has the Universal Title belt over his sholder, his hair worn down. His tight fitting Tap Out shirt and Jeans went well Jennys black dress.

Cockshafer: Well, he wasn't lying. He said in Warfare he was going to be in Portland!

Stump: Savage just got a whole lot better!

Cockshafer: You realize he is not just going to sit there, right?

Stump: He can do what he wants! He's the champ!

Chris walks around one side of the ring, staring at Graves the entire time, and walks to the ringside area. Shoving the time keeper off the chair, he takes it and sits down. Jenny threatens Tigs to take her chair.

Chris and Jenny sit watching the match, both with a grin, as Graves takes a blow.

Graves headbutted RANDOM hard and the man staggered back onto the ropes, Graves followed up the attack with a clothesline, both men went over the ropes and onto the ground below. The Dark Warrior got to his feet pretty quick, while RANDOM was still a bit dazed from the headbutt. Graves walked over to the fallen man and looked down at him with a smirk before grabbing RANDOM and lifted him up to his feet. Graves Irish whipped RANDOM into the steel steps, RANDOM's knees hit the metal, the impact caused the man flipped over them.

Back in the ring, Cadryn had VEGA in a headlock, but VEGA was smashing his elbow into the gut of Cadryn, who soon let go of his hold. VEGA quickly wrapped his arms around Cad's waist and tossed him backwards, the German suplex hit hard. VEGA didn't released the hold and rolled over and stood up with Cad, VEGA went to hit another German suplex but Cad shot his head back and busted open VEGA's nose. VEGA held his nose as it was gushing out blood. Cadryn moved with haste and speared the fuck out of VEGA, breaking him in half.

Stump-"Graves and Cad are fucking these fools up. It's a fucking murder scene right now."

Gaylord-"I kinda feel bad for the other two. This isn't even fair."

Graves rolled RANDOM back into the ring before getting back into the ring. Cad and Graves looked at each other. Cad wiggled his eyebrows as he pulled bowl of cereal out of his pants, like a bowl full of milk along with a spoon. How the fuck did he do that? Magic, or some cosmic force. VEGA was up now, Cad turned around, took hold of VEGA and shoved the bowl into his face. VEGA flailed around, Cad put VEGA's head between his legs and lifted him up for the Italian Driver. Graves picked up RANDOM. Graves and Cadryn nodded at each other. Cad brought VEGA down right on the top of VEGA's head, Graves ran up the ring post and flipped in the air and slammed RANDOM onto the mat.

Graves and Cad looked down at the men they destroyed and placed their feet on both of them as the ref came in and started the count.

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

Tig O'Bitties-Here is your winners! MICHAEL GRAVES AND CADRYN TIBERIUS!!!

Winners-Michael Graves&Cadryn Tiberius

....Just then, Chris gets up and shuts the chair. Graves has his back to Chris. Chaos goes to slide in the ring when Cadryn goes to take the chair from him. Chaos kicks him in the face, laying him out.

Cockshafer: Here we go.

Stump: YES! Get him Chris!

Cockshafer: You're sick.

Chris is in the ring behind Graves when the Dark Warrior turns around.

CRACK!

A sickening chair shot. Graves is out cold.

Jenny is in the ring with a microphone, and hands it to Chris. Leaning over Graves he gets right close to his face.

Chaos: Be careful what you wish for.

He drops the mic on Graves chest as his music hits and the two leave the ring.

Tig O'Bitties: “THE FOLLOWING MATCH IS A LADDER MATCH! THE WINNER WILL BE THE FIRST MAN WHO CAN RETREIVE THE BREIFCARE FROM ABOVE THE RING

Tig O'Bitties: “INTRODUCING FIRST, WEIGHING IN AT 140 pounds, and hailing from Washington Elementary , GUUUUPPY PARRRSH!”

Guppy Parsh walks to the ring and enters it.

Mike Stump: "Guppy Parsh is fighting for his friend Thomas Nixon tonight."

Gaylord Cockshafer: "That's right Mike, Thomas wanted to get revenge on McBride so bad, that he was willing to give up his shot at the TV title."

Mike Stump: "But Jefferson Jackson wasn't about to let the fans down like that. So JJ compromised with this match. If Guppy Parsh can grab that Breifcase tonight, then Thomas Nixon will be able to pick any stipulation he wants when he faces Michael McBride again in their inevitable rematch."

Gaylord Cockshafer: "But if Guppy loses this match to Michael McBride, then it will be McBride to gets to choose the stipulation the next time him and Thomas Nixon face off."

Tig O'Bitties: “And his opponent...”

Tig O'Bitties: “...CURRENTLY RESIDING FROM WICKLOW, IRELAND, AND WEIGHING IN AT 240 POUNDS... “MICHAEL MCBRIIIIIIDE”

Come out Ye' Black and Tans hits over the P.A. system. Michael walks out ready to fight as he checks his gloves. He walks down the ramp. He walks to the steel stairs and walks up them. Once at the top he stops and turns around and looks at the crowd and smirks before he steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner and looks at his opponent with a smirk on his face.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "This should prove to be a hard hitting and X-Treme match pitting Guppy Parsh against Michael McBride!"

Mike Stump: "I expect one of these men to barely walk away tonight."

Gaylord Cockshafer: "One? I wouldn't be surprised if they both end up being carted out by the end of this match."

As the bell rings, Guppy comes charging right out of the corner and connecting with McBride in the corner with a huge Stinger Splash. Guppy backs up and McBride comes forward and is quickly power slammed to the ground. Guppy and McBride bounce to their feet and the two lock up. McBride's power game is strong and he powered Guppy back into the corner. Old Man Johnson got in between them to split them up. McBride put his hands up but then chopped Guppy fierce across his chest.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "McBride taking a cheap shot early on."

Mike Stump: "Micheal McBride is going to do whatever he has to in order to win this match."

Of course Guppy let out a battle cry yell of sorts and came firing back with a series of elbows taking McBride back before flattening him with a mean kick to the side of the head, a Round-future-house Future Kick. Guppy rolls to the outside and grabs a ladder from ringside. He then slides the ladder under the ropes. Guppy looks under the ring apron, and finds a second ladder. He then slides that one under the ropes as well before sliding in behind them. McBride is up to one knee. Guppy grabs the ladder and waits for McBride to make his move. McBride stands up, and turns around only to get smashed in the face by that ladder. Guppy looks up to the briefcase swinging gently above the ring.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "This is Guppy Parsh's chance, and he knows it!"

Mike Stump: "He has to grab that case for his friend Thomas Nixon! If he does, Thomas will be able to select the stipulation for his and McBride's eventual match!"

Guppy sets the ladder up in the middle of the ring and begins to climb up. McBride pulls himself off the mat, and slowly begins climbing up the other side of the ladder. Guppy reaches up and grabs the case. He is trying to unhook it and suddenly McBride pelts him in the face with a stiff elbow. Guppy drops down a rung on the ladder and begins trading shots with McBride at the top of the ladder. McBride gains the upper hand, and throws Guppy from the ladder, but Guppy manages to keep a hold of McBride, pulling him to the mat as well.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Both men crash hard to the mat!"

Mike Stump: "Oh my God Gaylord, I think they're both dead!"

The two men lay there for a moment before showing any signs of life. Guppy rolls over and begins ramming his elbow into McBride's face but McBride blocks it, grabbing Guppy's elbow and pulls him in for a triangle. The hold is in but Guppy is not planning to give up and he does struggle for a moment but he eventually passes out. McBride releases the hold and rolls over to his back, taking a moment to collect his wits. McBride slowly gets to his feet, and limps over to the ladder that had fallen when the two men fell from it. McBride picks the ladder up, and and sets it up in the ring. McBride slowly scales the ladder, favoring his right leg with each step. McBride makes it near the top before realizing that the ladder is not properly lines up to grab the briefcase.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "McBride can't reach the case!"

Mike Stump: "He's going to have to readjust the ladders position!"

McBride shakes his head and scolds himself for the mistake as he descends from the ladder. McBride lines the ladder up correctly, and once again scales it. He doesn't realize that Guppy is now to his feet. Guppy grabs the second ladder and uses it as a battering ram, toppling over the ladder that McBride was half way up. McBride crashes to the mat, and Guppy is quick to set his ladder up straight without opening the legs, and quickly run a third of the way up it. The ladder, and Guppy balance themselves for a moment, before...

T
I
M
B
E
R
!
!
!

Guppy rides the ladder, crashing down onto the chest of McBride!

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Guppy Parsh using the ladder a to possibly break the ribs of Michael McBride!"

Mike Stump: "Which is weird, Guppy Parsh doesn't usually use weapon does he?"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Sometimes, if the other guy deserves it."

Mike Stump: "Well then I'm sure McBride deserves it, at least in Guppy's mind."

McBride is slowly getting up and Guppy is tuning the band. McBride staggers up and when Guppy goes for the ROLLING Future Superkick, McBride is able to dodge it. Guppy turns around off balance, and McBride hits a scoop powerslam! McBride hops to his feet and is all smiles. He celebrates and panders to the crowd as Guppy gets back to his feet and he’s fed up. He shakes his arm, the same one his elbow was previously hurt on and the triangle was applied to but McBride doesn’t realize he’s up. While McBride is busy celebrating, Guppy starts to take control. He keeps McBride occupied for a little bit with a series of strikes. After this, McBride is up but his back is turned and in a daze. Guppy flips him around and BAM Future Bodyslam! McBride springs back up, but is really out on his feet. Right then left, then right, then left, then a spinning back right elbow and McBride isn’t going down. Guppy hits the ropes and running at McBride and Guppy jumps up and with a flying knee, his knee meets with McBride's jaw and takes him down. Both men are breathing heavily now. They lie on the mat out of exhaustion. Guppy is the first to his feet. McBride is starting to show signs of life. Guppy grabs his hair, and guides him to his feet. Guppy sets up for the Future Powerbomb, but McBride reverses with a back body drop. McBride bounces off the ropes and connects with a driving pointed elbow drop! McBride hurries to set up the ladder.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Micheal McBride is setting up that ladder."

Mike Stump: "Guppy Parsh isn't down yet though!"

McBride positions the ladder perfectly, but Guppy is up and standing behind him ready to strike. McBride glances back to check on Guppy's condition but Guppy grabs him up and hits a future steamroller! Guppy quickly climbs to the top rope and connects with a future moonsault! Guppy hops back up and sales to top rope again, but this time his attention is pulled away by the latter standing in the center of the ring.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "What is Guppy Parsh thinking here?"

Mike Stump: "Is he going to finish “More Guppy for your Parsh” off the ladder!?"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "No that's stupid! If he can make it up the ladder, then pull the damn case down!"

Guppy hops off the top rope and grabs the ladder. He looks over to McBride to make sure he is still down as he sets the ladder up in the corner. Guppy quickly climbs to the top of the ladder, standing ther for a moment and looking down at McBride.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "This is so foolish! He could have had the match won at this point!"

Mike Stump: "Get your camera ready Gaylord, we're about to experience a history making moment!"

Guppy flies off the ladder

S

L

A

S

H

!

McBride rolled out of the way! Guppy crashes hard to the mat! Guppy appears to be out cold! McBride is still laying on the mat trying to recover from the first two moves of “More Guppy for your Parsh”! McBride is the first to show life. He rolls over and his side, and struggles to bring himself to a sitting position. McBride glares over at Guppy, who is still out cold. McBride uses the ropes to pull himself up to his feet. McBride limps over to the ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Mcbride starts to scare the ladder, slowly, exhausted. McBride is about half way there.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "McBride needs to pick up the speed, he's giving Guppy Parsh too much time to recover!"

Guppy pulls a grappling gun out of nowhere and shoots it at McBride as he's reaching up for the case! Guppy flies up as the gun reels him in and knocks McBride off and takes his place on the ladder! McBride falls, springs off the ropes, and falls out of the ring! Guppy reaches up and pulls the briefcase down!

Tig O'Bitties: “The winner of the match.... GUPPY...... PAARSH!!”

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Bad news for McBride! This means that Thomas Nixon can choose any stipulation he desires in their upcoming mach!

Winner – Guppy Parsh

Caedus vs Nixon (TV Title) (CHAOS)

Tig O'Bitties: The following match is for the XWF Television Championship, and is scheduled for one fall, with a fifteen minute time limit!

The lights go out, and a large flag drops from the etrance ramp with a giant "B". Bobby Blackcoat, wearing a black leather trenchcoat with a hood slowly begins to walk to the ring from under the flag. The crowd slowly quiets down as Bobby raises a mic to his mouth.

Bobby Blackcoat: If free will exists, I wouldn't be here. If free will exists, why isn't Thomas Nixon here in my place liberating the lizard people? Why can't he do it? Empty words. I am not about empty words.

Bobby looks out at the crowd, they barely respond with disinterest.

Bobby Blackcoat: I will politely ask that you'll be respectful and remain silent while I'm in your presence. Capisce?

The crowd boos again, this time less enthused.

Bobby Blackcoat: Look. I need to talk to you. It has been almost a week since I came into your life, and we still barely know each other. So let me explain myself.

Bobby looks directly into the hard camera.

Bobby Blackcoat: You were all raised by a wonderful machine called the television. Since you were born, you've been exposed to art created by movie masters. And while the theater is a wonderful place, there is no more nostalgic memory than one formed in your own home. Before the internet age connected us all, we were connected through destination programming.

The crowd seems to be growing restless, bored of the newcomer and anxious for the main event.

Bobby Blackcoat: The programming that connected us the most was wrestling, wasn't it? And here we are in the XWF with a man holding a wrestling Television championship whose main line of offense is insulting the ethnicity of his opponents. How appropriate, isn't it? Jim Caedus is a lost, naive provocateur, and he's apparently the champion of the television! Yet he shouts into his phone about what the man in the sky will do to him after he dies. Wonderful! Isn't this what television is all ab-

The crowd overwhelms Bobby's voice with chants of "boring".

"My Sacrifice" by Creed begins to play.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Uh oh!

The audience looks toward the entrance way, but no one appears.

Bobby Blackcoat: (Trying to shout louder than the music) THOMAS-ARE YOU AFRAID? WHY DON'T YOU CASH ME OUTSAH? HOW BOUT DAT? HA!

Thomas Nixon appears from behind Bobby and enters the ring.

Bobby, unaware, continues shouting toward the entrance.

Bobby Blackcoat: I AM GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHI-

Bobby turns around and Thomas Nixon jumps into the air, cracking his face with a flying knee that knocks Bobby back and through the ropes, crashing awkwardly out of the ring, Bobby stumbles away holding his face in pain, scurries to his feet and retreats into the audience.

The crowd applauds Thomas' actions in realization that the boring segment is over, and the main event will finally begin!

Cockshafer: Thomas Nixon is has already made his way down to the ring. Now we're just waiting on the champ!

"Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begins to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer introduces the party pooper; an extremely gentle euphemism.

And his opponent, from the High Desert, California, The XWF Television Champion.......JIM......CAEDDUSSS[/color]

As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates XWF Television Champion Jim Caedus, TV Title strap around his waist, steps out and the house lights come up.

His hair hangs freely, his eyes devoid of emotion. He glances around at the majority population of fools who have no idea who he is as small pockets of more experienced fans and smarks suddenly erupt with excitement and recognition. None of it, good or bad, seems to get anything other than a dead gaze from Jim Caedus.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket, folds it carefully beside his corner's steps, places the Television Title lovingly upon it then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

Stump: Still the coolest entrance in pro wrestling.

Cockshafer: Will you shut up.

The two men circle each other as the bell rings and the 15:00 timer comes up on the screen.

14:59

Nixon is the aggressor early, attacking the man who took his title with a flurry of punches and forearm shots. Caedus is backed into the corner, and Nixon just keeps coming. Caedus is able to shove him off but Nixon hits a flying forearm and is able to get the TV Champ back in the corner. As Nixon charges again Caedus lifts him over his head, Nixon shows great agility landing on the top rope and bulldogging the champ to the center of the ring.

Cockshafer: Great agility there from Nixon.

13:30

Nixon stays on the attack with a barrage of kicks and punches. Caedus uses sheer power, however, to get to his feet. Getting to his feet Nixon bounces off the ropes but Caedus catches him and hits a big scoop slam, temporarily haulting the momentum. Caedus shakes off the cobwebs for a minute, but Nixon is already back up. He bounces off the ropes and Caedus hits him with another scoop slam, this time Nixon rolls out of the ring.

12:15

Caedus follows Nixon, who now retreats around the ring. Caedus decides to go the other way to cut him off and Nixon rolls into the ring. He grins and puts a hand to his head like he outsmarted the champ.

Stump: Mind games from Nixon here, he is frustrating Caedus.

Cockshafer: Not a guy I'd recommend frustrating.

Stump: Nixon's been known to push boundaries.

Caedus slides into the ring and Nixon baseball slides him back out, landing him back first against the baricade. Caedus is angry now, and gets up quickly. Nixon is urging him on in the ring to get in. Caedus complies, and Nixon hits him with a flying forearm----but it has NO EFFECT! Caedus just stands there with his dead eye expression. Nixon is stunned. Nixon bounces back off the ropes and Caedus catches him on the rebound and hits him with a big snap suplex!

Cover!

1!

2!

Nixon gets a shoulder up!

10:05

He picks Nixon back up, but Thomas hits him with 2 or 3 Knife edge chops to create separation. Caedus goes for a clothesline and Nixon ducks, bouncing off the ropes and clotheslining the big champion. Knowing this won't be enough for a pin, Nixon picks Caedus up by the hair and with a big feat of strength somehow gets him in a german suplex. Nixon keeps the hands locked and hits another.......then another.

Breaking the hold he yells to the crowd and throws his arms up as Caedus is already beginning to stir. Nixon goes back up top and attempts a diving elbow by Caedus moves, and Nixon crashes elbow first onto the canvas.

9:10

Cockshafer: My god, Nixon could have just broken his elbow there!

Caedus is back up and has that cold dead look in his eyes again. Holding his arm, Nixon uses the ropes with one hand to pull himself up. When he finally gets to his feet, Caedus clotheslines him ovr the top, dropping him to the mat on the outside. There was no hint of emotion at all in Caedus's robot-like eyes as he rolled out of the ring.

8:30

When he greets Nixon on the outside, Caedus punches him twice in the head and bounces his head off the announce table. Nixon stumbles back but Caedus grabs his arm and whips him back first into the steel steps. With those machine like eyes he proceeds forward, picking up Nixon by the head. Caedus lifts Nixon and drops his already injured arm down on the steps. Nixon writhes in pain, holdig his elbow.

Stump: It looks to be almost over for Nixon here. Caedus has been over powering him the entire match.

Cockshafer: Yes, but with all this violence we have only seen one pinfall. Nixon is hanging in there!

7:05

Then, almost as if on cue, as Caedus was lifting Nixon, Nixon gets a thumb to the eye. The dazed Caedus looks away from a second, and Nixon takes a fight full of hair and slams his head into the ring apron. Wobbling back, Nixon hits his patented snap suplex onto the ring apron.

Nixon gets away from Caedus by rolling into the ring to break the count. Caedus looks up at him with that expessionless face. Nixon was taken aback. He didn't know what he needed to do to rattle this guy. Then it came to him. He rolled out of the ring on the other side and saw the folded Dickies jacket wih the belt on it. His eyes went wide. Caedus charged, Nixon drop toe holds him and sends him face down into his belt. Bouncing back holding his face Nixon grabs the title.....looking at it he then takes the jacket in the other hand. Throwing it on the ground and stomping on it, we finally see some emotion from Caedus. His dead eyes now had fire in them. He took a step towards Nixon, who attempted to hit Caedus with the belt, but the champ ducked and kneed Nixon in th gut, causing him to drop it. Rolling him back in the ring by the head, Caedus uppercuts Nixon once he gets to his feet. A wobbly Nixon is locked into a DDT and Caedus plants him!

5:50

1!

2!

NO!

Somehow, Nixon is still fighting!

Caedus has him back to his feet, and lifts him up for a powerbob but Nixon punches, fighting his way out of it. Punch after punch after punch until Caedus drops hims, then Nixon bounces off the ropes and shoulder blocks Caedus, who stumbles. Then bouncing back off the ropes again he plants Caedus............NIXON-NATOR!

Stump: My god, that came out of nowhere!

Cockshafer: We're gonna have a new champ here!

1!

2!

3----JIM CAEDUS GETS A SHOULDER UP!

An exhausted Nixon can't believe it. Stump and Cockshafer can't believe it.

2!

Nixon somehow got the shoulder up at the last moment!

3:00

Nixon hits a fist drop the the face of Caedus.

But the big man gets up! He stands up with a cold look. Nixon bounces off the ropes but Caedus catches him and throws him by the head out of the ring. Nixon is on the outside. Going to greet him is Caedus who whips him into the steps. Then, he begins pulling the monitors out of the annoucne table.

Cockshafer: NO! Come on Jim, not like this!

Stump: This is gonna be good.

2:10

Caedus turns around and BOOM!

NIXON HITS A SPINE BUSTER ON CAEDUS THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE

Both men are down and the table is flattened!

1:45

Nixon is first to his feet and slowly works enough strength to pull Caedus to his. He throws the champ into the steel steps and the force alone bumps them out of place by a couple of feet. Caedus holds his shoulder, which took most of that blow, and tries crawling away as Nixon kicks the maimed wing.

The champ works his way to the barricade and manages to use it to pull himself to his feet. He buries an elbow in the face of the stalking Thomas Nixon and gets some breathing room for a moment.

0:58

Stump: Nixon is running out of time! He needs to get Caedus in the ring if he wants this title!

Cockshafer: You're absolutely right, Stump! We've just past our final minute mark in this 15 minute Television Title match-up! Title only changes hands after a pin OR submission, nothing else!

Stump: I'm sure Caedus wants to close the door in this rivalry with the former champion, as well, Cockshafer! A draw or anything other than a victory will definitely prolong it!

Caedus takes the chance to sneak behind Nixon and roll into the ring. Nixon gains his sight back after taking that elbow and does the same. The two circle the center of the ring as the crowd begins clapping repeatedly!

Stump: The crowd's rallying these two guys, Cockshafer! They want to see an end just as bad!

Caedus rolls towards Nixon's leg for a takedown, but Nixon dodges and works Caedus into the corner with a series of back hand chops! Caedus is stunned by the blows and takes each one to the the chest! Nixon crawls up behind him and sits on Caedus's shoulders then rolls him up!!!

Cockshafer: A VICTORY ROLL OUT OF NOWHERE!!

NIXON HAS THE VICTORY ROLL LOCKED!!!!!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cockshafer: WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!!!!!!

WAIT A MINUTE!!

CAEDUS REVERSED AND ROLLS BACK! HE HAS NIXON'S SHOULDERS PINNED DOWN!!!

ONE!!!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!

NIXON KICKS OUT BUT IT'S A SECOND TOO LATE!!!!

Tig O'Bitties: “The winner of the match and STILL XWF Television Champion..... JIM...... CAAAAAAAEEEEEDUUUUUUUSSSS!!!!

Winner and STILL XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION - JIM CAEDUS

Cockshafer: An incredible, hard fought match with an epic ending fans! That's all the time we have left this week, the next time we see you.... it'll be LETHAL LOTTERY!!!! Have a great night!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
(02-10-2017), Guppy Parsh (02-06-2017), JimCaedus (02-06-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-06-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-06-2017), Vincent Lane (02-06-2017)
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-05-2017, 11:18 PM

Bobby Blackcoat is seen moving through the backstage area, gripping his chin in pain.

Bobby Blackcoat: That's it! This is the second show I've been humiliated at! I went out there tonight to make myself known! And this is how you people treat me?! This isn't right. This isn't fair. Tonight is only adding to the pile of evidence in my law suit against the XWF. Jefferson Jackson-where are your ethics? How dare you treat me like this. You will have to answer for these actions eventually, to all of us. To the fans.

I still haven't had a single word on who my first opponent will be! No word yet. Radio silence from those at the top controlling my destiny. This is punishment, make no mistake about it. I tell you-open the floodgates and see what happens when I am unleashed upon this world! This is my message to your guarded world! No one is going to feel comfortable around here once I'm able to make my mark.

Thomas Nixon had to make his mark on me with a sucker shot! I had no chance to even attempt to defend myself. I thought the person behind me was a camera man! Thomas Nixon has not seen the last of me. With a fair chance, I could have dispatched him quicker than Caedus. And speaking of Jim Caedus, yeah-you did it again. You made it out of there with the title one more time. We all know you're a great competitor. But I deserve a chance! No one is going to bully me out of this company! These fans don't know great potential when they see it! They will be sorry they treated me this way.

Saturday Night Savage and its fans have NOT seen the last of Bobby Blackcoat. Next week, this show changes. Big time. Next week, I am going to bring some dignity to this savagery.

Thomas Nixon, you're a cheap shotter. Chris Chaos, you're a fraud. Oswald, you're a psychopath, Buronan, you're a coward, and Shade- you are a murderer!

Bobby storms away, wincing in pain as he clutches his chin.
Hate Post Like Post
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2017, 11:41 PM

The XWF Business and Financial Superintendent Jefferson Jackson sits behind his desk in his luxurious temp-office backstage. He's popping a couple of aspirin and swallowing them with a gulp of water.

"Mr. Blackcoat. Once again, if you'd just wait a damn minute you'll have a match. As for the incident tonight? It just gives the XWF more grounds to sue YOU, sir. You had no place at this event and interfering with the events not only puts you in danger but it puts the actual superstars here in danger, as well. I suggest you just lay back and enjoy the show for a week before you really dig yourself into a hole."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jefferson Jackson's post:
JimCaedus (02-06-2017)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-06-2017, 04:56 AM

"Blackcoat line forms behind me for the Television Championship"

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (02-06-2017)
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-06-2017, 06:43 AM

"Caedus may have my number, but there was some good news by the end of the night. Guppy! Guppy! Guppy! I'm glad you made the most out of the situation, and I couldn't be happier. When you grabbed that case, that was true friendship. I'd say it was even better than your epic prank last month and the time you dug up dirt on Reeve for me.

Not only did you beat McBride, but now I get to pick the stipulation for when I face him. I can already smell the shit in McBride's pants."

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
JimCaedus (02-06-2017), Vincent Lane (02-06-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-06-2017, 12:18 PM

I arrive a bit later than the others as usual, I guess I lose track of time in the showers. After spending so much time in the cold I can't help but enjoy each heated massage to it's fullest. Especially after the war I'd somehow survived against Nixon for the second time. I'd like to say I saw it coming but that would be a lie of the shittiest degree. I felt myself feeling a swell of pride just knowing the man...and an undeniable level of pity forming for my Celtic Cuz in McBride...

"Thomas, you are without a doubt the greatest competitor I've ever faced. No one pushes me to the point of no return like you. No one. No one forces me to face the possibility of careening into the maelstrom of unmitigated disaster like you. No one. Even though you stomped on my only good fucking JACKET...AND made me go down on my OWN golden girl...it's an honor to know you and compete with you. Thank you for the second fight of my life and thank you for hilariously sending Blackcoat packing.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
Thomas Nixon (02-06-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-06-2017, 12:27 PM

ooc: JJ, M, any other writers I'm unaware of, thank you for another kick ass Savage card!! Shit never ceases to get bland in The XWF and its all because of all of you on the roster whippin your words into awesome promos, all you brass taking more time to make this fun for us and yourselves than those of us who've never been in the position could ever know and those who put these cards together on a consistent basis. Thank you all for making XWF the top fuckin Fed available. Fuck the competition! Chaos, I think I saw that you wrote Nixon/Caedus round 2. Fuckin badass match bro, I love how you got into depth with our characters and even my jacket lol Thank you for that match, brother

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2017, 12:56 PM

(02-06-2017, 12:18 PM)JimCaedus Said: I arrive a bit later than the others as usual, I guess I lose track of time in the showers.

Sweetie, how could you spend so much time on something... so... small?

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-06-2017, 07:53 PM

Sweetie, how could you spend so much time on something... so... small?
[/quote]

Convenient removing a single sentence away from the explanatory additional words that follow to form a typical slut insult. Cliché from a woman's mouth to talk about a guy's dick size in the first place, if you were trying to impress. If you wanted to play rough baby you didn't have to put on a show for the others, you could've just welcomed me on your knees before I got in the shower and licked me clean. I'm spoken for, hooker, go hop on someone else's cock.

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-06-2017, 09:41 PM

Wait...aren't you Mr. Lane's main squeeze? That leaves two things to be said. 1. If I'd known who it was before I started responding in reaction, as any man would hearing a woman knock his cock by the way, then I would've taken it and my, let's be honest, _average_ dick and walked away; therefore I offer my apologies as a man who values a paycheck over pride. 2. More a question: Why attack me so unjustifiably and randomly?

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-06-2017, 10:07 PM

Baby, you got enough to deal with at LL.

I'd stop picking a fight with the bosses main squeeze.

Because, this time, you won't get saved by a time limit.

Mark my words, Caedus.

Your winning streak comes to an end at LL.

xoxo.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-06-2017, 10:43 PM

Bobby Blackcoat is sitting in a steel chair breathing heavily, angrily.

Bobby Blackcoat: Oh, yes. Let us ignore the fact that I was sucker punched without warning. Essentially assaulted. Assault is okay because Jim Caedus thinks it's hilarious.

How would you feel if I were your family member? How would it feel if someone you cared about was assaulted and I was there to say - "Oh, that was hilarious!" ?

Not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot. Highly disrespectful and offensive thing to say about me, Jim Caedus. I'm request that your comments are retracted and for you and XWF as a whole to issue an apology to me and my family.

I am not going to stand by and allow bullies like you and Thomas Nixon to assault, mock, degrade, and humiliate hard-working employees who just want to provide for others. You should feel shame for what you did. Surely others feel shame for being associated with you at this point.

This is who you have representing your Television programming, XWF? This is your champion?! It's time for a change. All of us are going to swarm you, Mr. Caedus. We are not going to relent until the bully is toppled from his position of privilege and power.

Enjoy your days with that belt. Savor each and every hour that passes with it in your possession.

Karma will come to collect.

It wasn't hilarious.

It was assault.

Assault is never okay.

Get it through your head.

Mr. Jackson, remove his words about me from all XWF publications and have him apologize publicly with Thomas Nixon by his side. I want them both to learn they can't keep doing this. You want to talk about the suit? This is more gun powder for the cannon.

You'll see.

And Robert Main? You have words for me? I shouldn't bother responding but please allow me to be clear.

As far as I'm concerned, you're very confused. The line is not forming behind Caedus or the Television title or the cowardly fraud Chris Chaos. The line is behind me. I am the important one here.

I am the one that will have all of the attention soon. Then come talk to me about lines. And not the lines Caedus does with Mr. Lane and Mr. Jackson backstage as they hyuck it up and laugh about how demonic and controlling they are of the company and the industry.

It's all coming to a close soon, folks. Hang tight. This isn't going to last. Brother Oswald has that Xtreme Title packed so far up his rear end, but he's going to drop that strap of scrap one of these days as well.

Oswald, I refuse to let the damage you did to my neck hold me back from achieving my goals. Yes, I learned my lesson. I won't dare try to pluck that belt away from you. But the leaves will fall. Mark my words.

And Shade - You are a murderer!!!
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-07-2017, 07:52 AM

For some reason Bobby Blackcoat had followed me into the restroom with his lengthy lecture on how unfunny it is to run your mouth then get popped in said orifice for talking shit. The chicken or the egg, which came first I pondered?

Hey, if you're not gonna let me defecate discreetly at _least_ be a true China-doll and pass me some tp under the divider, Bobby. It's a messier situation in here than being "swarmed" by the likes of you or your backup; speaking of which, where ARE your henchmen?

::brown bomb drop and splash::

Uh oh, there's one of them now!

(ooc: btw, in case no one said so yet, welcome to the XWF BB! I love your spirit and writing ability)

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-07-2017, 02:20 PM Video  re:Saturday Night Savage 2-4 -->

Bobby Blackcoat appears in front of a wooden podium wearing his black coat, looking concerned.

Bobby Blackcoat: Good afternoon. XWF. Its roster. Its champions. Its fans, if you are so inclined to hear about my thought process behind the curtain, as it were.

There have been several recent... comments... and I'd like to share new details on the lawsuits that are currently underway involving XWF and several of its members. I've also had some private meetings with XWF officials, and I'd like to share some interesting progress we have made in regards to my now-dormant career.

First, my suit that has been filed against the XWF is beginning to gain traction. New details have come to light, and new people are stepping out of the shadows to back me up. Faces from the XWF's past who were forced out of competition due to unsavory business practices and mistreatment. These names may be revealed shortly, depending on how our next negotiation goes.

For those doubters, I caution you to stay humble, because this lawsuit IS moving forward. Changes will come to the XWF.

Now before I move on to more important things, we'd like to establish the names of those who I will not be pursuing for an upcoming match. First, I can dispel any rumor of the hype surrounding my match with Chris Chaos. All negotiations are closed in regards to Mr. Chaos.

A similar situation with Buronan. There shall be no pursuit of an upcoming bout with Buronan, who withdrew himself from any possible bout with myself at Warfare. He has persisted to talk, to attempt to taunt me, but the reality remains that the match will not happen.

And finally, I can certainly tell you that there will be no upcoming match between myself and the Broken Oswald Man. Now, there is an exception here. Many of you have pointed out that Oswald holds a victory over me for the Xtreme Title. I hate to admit that this is indeed close to reality. I attempted to remove the title from Oswald, and he in turn drove my neck into the ground. Since the event, I have been in daily physical rehabilitation to ensure that my debut match-when it comes-will not be hindered by the neck issues inflicted by Oswald.

Just to be clear: the skirmish inside Oswald's home is not an official bout, nor will an official bout take place between us in the future.

Now that these names and issues are laid to rest, let us move forward into the future with a more humbled, realistic vision of what is soon to come for Blackcoat Enterprises in the XWF.

I would like to confirm that there have indeed been talks behind closed doors regarding my contendership for the Television title around the waist of Jim Caedus.

Indeed, I would like to verify that these rumors are true. I have been in talks with producers behind the scenes of Savage, and we are negotiating a deal that will allow me a swift title contention and a match for the Television title against Jim Caedus.

If all of the ducks can be in a row, we believe there is a date we have in mind, on which the match will take place. There will be more information on this to come shortly.

I would also like to confirm that this match with Jim Caedus is in fact part of a plea bargain deal made between myself, Blackcoat Enterprises, and the XWF as part of our on-going litigation. Due to the fact that Mr. Lane and Mr. Jackson have repeatedly and publicly denounced my name, and even admitted to plans of mistreatment, we have compromised to give me a special, certain amount of leeway in pursuit of the Television title.

My debut match will not be for the title, but contention will be swift if all ducks remain in a row.

Jim Caedus was chosen specifically for this deal because of his words such as "hilarious" in regards to the brutal assault inflicted upon me this past weekend on Savage. He then further revealed off-the-record details of an encounter in a restroom backstage at an event we had both been attending. Mr. Caedus did in fact proceed to imply jokes about defecation and other references to fecal matter.

In regards to the words he revealed, I would like to insist that my team at Blackcoat Enterprises shall remain behind-the-scenes, and work in several areas with me such as my legal matters, my production, my agent, and so forth. We are not a team of thugs or gangsters or attackers or whatever your stereotypical vision of a team working in the wrestling industry would be. These are businessmen, the only person here to fight is myself, I assure you. This you will truly learn the hard way.

Speaking of stereotypes, I would like to point out Jim Caedus' incredibly hurtful racist remarks comparing the diverse ethnicities of my team at Blackcoat Enterprises to-again-the color of his defecation. Bullying remarks such as this are exactly the type of backwards practices that we are proud to stand and work against, and there are officials high up within the XWF who would like to publicly agree with me, but fear for their political perception.

Words like this will not be tolerated much longer within the XWF organization. Big changes are coming. And we promise a future here in the XWF where newcomers such as myself can feel safe expressing themselves, without ear of over-the-line and racist remarks being thrown back at them by fellow employees and subsequently their fanbases online and at appearances.

A positive aspect about our job is that we are able to personally hurt those that emotionally abuse us. And so it is with great excitement that I verify the rumors of the swift Television title match with Jim Caedus coming soon. I will be very interested to personally get my hands on his leg.

You should really be careful about what you say, and who you say it to. But sometimes we must learn things the hard way.

And Thomas Nixon, while you have learned such a lesson from Jim Caedus himself, perhaps more is to come. Never expect me to forget what you've done.

Before I let you go, I'd like to address the man named Shade, and my debut match here in the XWF. These two issues, I am happy to report, are in fact intertwined. During my discussions with the XWF and my legal team, they mentioned that in fact Shade was very close to being signed to a one-on-one bout with me, Bobby Blackcoat, for the very first time ever in the XWF, on Warfare. It is going to be a very special, highly anticipated event for that reason alone.

I will admit, Shade was someone we planned on taking a look at much further down the line. There are many problems Blackcoat Enterprises has with Shade, many issues we are going to deal with. I know all of these announcements are exciting, but the final details of what is to come in regards to Shade can only be revealed as soon as the match is officially verified and announced by Mr. Lane, Mr. Jackson, and the XWF.

Shade is a truly disturbing figure, with one of the most vile histories of anyone I've ever met in the wrestling industry. He is not welcome in the new vision of the XWF, and his type will not be tolerated by XWF officials anymore.

Big changes are coming.

Thank you.
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-08-2017, 04:31 PM

(02-07-2017, 02:20 PM)Bobby Blackcoat Said: Jim Caedus was chosen specifically for this deal because of his words such as "hilarious" in regards to the brutal assault inflicted upon me this past weekend on Savage.

Heh...yeah it was pretty amusing. Bobby, you came out on live TV attempting to steal the thunder from Nixon/Caedus II, you trashed both he and myself, the brass and the XWF as a whole. In fact, you've BEEN pissin' on us all since you got here. Fuck do you expect, a class full of fucktards offering an ovation? Don't try to imply that any future TV Title shot you receive is the brass intending to punish me on your behalf, you've been jerkin' JJ and Mr. Lane with a handful of hot sauce. They probably want me to knock those pig tails off your fuckin' head and I dare say, so does the rest of the roster.

(02-07-2017, 02:20 PM)Bobby Blackcoat Said: Speaking of stereotypes, I would like to point out Jim Caedus' incredibly hurtful racist remarks comparing the diverse ethnicities of my team at Blackcoat Enterprises to-again-the color of his defecation.

No, I was simply and sophomorically comparing your cadre to crap. But if you have a problem with racist champs, you zipperhead-gook-lookin'-panhead-tiddly-chink, I highly recommend you challenge Nate Higgers for his Federweight Title. If you have a problem with racism in a company, you should realize you're in the XWF, a promotion that offers more freedom than any other, more leeway than the limpdick new hippy populace can stomach. The XWF should secede HQ from the fuckin nation and name itself New America in comparison with the allowances we're, including YOU, all afforded. I pledge allegiance to this place, my home, and I don't appreciate a man(?) like you expending so much energy claiming he's gonna tear away those freedoms we on the roster are more than fond of. Oh, and from now, when you address me, talk to me DIRECTLY and look me in the eye like you got a pair, pussy. I'm not your judgment in settlement, I'm your sentence. Fuck a stay of execution. I'm Jim Caedus.

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-08-2017, 04:38 PM

(02-07-2017, 02:20 PM)Bobby Blackcoat Said: Television title match with Jim Caedus coming soon. I will be very interested to personally get my hands on his leg.

No, that's my cock you're lookin to finish. Only a poor 3 inch average Asian(?) like yourself could ever make 5"3/4 look so huge. Thank you. And no, you can't touch it.

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-08-2017, 05:04 PM

(02-08-2017, 04:31 PM)JimCaedus Said: They probably want me to knock those pig tails off your fuckin' head and I dare say, so does the rest of the roster.[/color]

NOCMM: My client and I are an exception. Hero Xtreme 7.9 knows nothing of Bobbie Blackcoat because he's just a rookie, and I think Bobbie Blackcoat is actually kind of cool. He seems like a man who won't bend to the authority of this company's rookie GMs. He carries himself like a future main eventer, and I have no doubt he would be elevated if he stepped in the ring with my client.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-08-2017, 07:11 PM

You think a guy who's supposed to be a wrestler yet sues and threatens litigation to get what he wants in the XWF is main event material huh? NOCMM, do me a favor, don't passively lecture me just to get your client in the ring with Blackcoat. I'm not your segue.

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-08-2017, 08:24 PM

NOCMM: In our 2nd run here back in 2015, taking a page out of Blackcoat's book would have been very beneficial to us. My client earned three title shots that he never received due to similar discrimination from a gay GM would rather give title shots to his fuck buddies.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Hate Post Like Post