Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF!
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2017, 10:44 AM

Gabe Reno enters Scully's home again, cracking the patio door and slithering through to pin the Champ... but something feels... different. As if another had molested the title away in the middle of a cold lonely night. A single tear droplet rolls down Reno's cheek as he rounds a corner and see's Skullster in shambles against the base of the living room wall with a gun in one hand and flinstones vitamins in the other.

Scully: Gabe. It's gone. For the love of Christ stop breaking into my house. I spent thousands on new alarms... protection... and he skated in here... FUCKING GT GABE! I AM A FAILURE!

Gabe reassuringly puts his hand on Scully's shoulder.

Where did he go Scully?

Scully points at the garage door and downs a Barnie purple vitamin. Gabe slowly reaches and takes the gun from his hand. He quietly pushes the garage door open, tip toeing in, but nothing. Just then, he hears a loud moan, he looks up at GT is masturbating in the rafters all over the X-Treme belt.

Gross. That's not what they mean by Unified...

Gabe points the pistol at GT, having been a gunslinger in a previous life. He fires a warning shot, as GT stands unabashed, splurging convulsions onto the sweet silver metal of the face plate. Gabe gets frustrated and shoot GT in the dick. He falls from the rafters with a sickly enjoyment on his face, in mid air Reno strikes with an overhead Pelee' kick, then catches GT in a bridge. Chaz Bobo slides in from under a small opening in the garage door.

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-05-2017, 11:11 AM

As Oswald lays there, he feels a surge of power!

"By the Seven Deities! I will not be pinned this day!"

And he kicks out, while tossing Reno up off of him and into a kiddie pool of shit, collected by the mysterious Scatbear. Oswald stands up, stiff as a board, as if being lifted by strings, but yet there are none.

"BROTHER RENO!

I knew you'd come!"

He moves over to Reno begins stomping Reno hard into the shitpool,

"How dare you try to defile this day! This is a day of celebration! How could you do this to me? Brother Reno... you are an evil being , and evil beings must be, DELETED!"

He thanks picks up Reno places his legs between his, and Reno can see that the Seven Deities blessed Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis' cock with the ability to be bulletproof, leaving it unscathed, even his pants had no wear in them. He picks Reno up into a powerbomb position only to perform The DELETION! He pops Reno up into the air at an angle, catches him as he falls, and delivers a massive DDT into the shit, leaving Reno unconscious and face first in the pool of feces.

"Consider yourself, OBSOLETE, Brother Reno."

After the kick out, Oswald goes to shower off the shit from having DELETED Reno.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2017, 11:14 AM

You got me ::sigh::
SLAVE Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

02-06-2017, 12:13 PM