Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Nate's Nighttime Prayers
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2017, 06:38 PM

The scene opens up inside of Nate Higgers’ spacious double wide trailer in Tyler, Texas.

There, we see the current XWF Federweight Champion and resident ass-kickin’ bad motherfucker in a very strange position… on his knees.

Higgers kneels, facing away from the camera with a picture frame in his hand. Unlike his usual rough exterior, he seems distraught and somber. It looks like he has gotten himself ready for bed, as the heets and comforter are pulled back from the single-width cot, and three blue nosed pit bulls are already curled up and farting on the mattress waiting for their pack leader to say his prayers and get into bed for the night.

“Dear Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, thank you so much for the blessings you have bestowed upon me and my country, the United States of America. Thank you for the Dallas Cowboys. Thank you for Donald Trump. Thank you for Steve Bannon and Breitbart. Thank you for finally showing the fuckin’ idiot liberals in this god dang country a little tough love. Maybe next you can help line up all the eye-legals and mooslims and let me go to town on them like you did when I was overseas. That’d be fuckin’ sweet. Amen.”

Nate crosses himself and opens his eyes, looking down at the frame in his hands once again as he stands up and walks over to the camera. The stained wife beater matches his Fruit of the Loom tighty whities.

“And you… I miss you every day of my life. I wish you could be here to see this version of America, man. I learned so much from how to be a man from you. How to stand up and not be ashamed of being a white, Southern man in a country more and more intent on bending over backwards for the blacks and the gays and the fuckin’ immigrants. I remember you standin’ tall and proud back in the 90s when all anyone wanted to talk about was Rodney King and Matthew Shepard. All that ‘cain’t we all just get along bullshit’ didn’t stop you from being a strong, white, proud, American man when we all needed one most.

You was gone already by the time them dune coons flew their airplanes into the Twin Towers. That’s probably for the best, I woulda hated for you to seen that. I went over there though, man, and I taught them brown ragheads a fuckin’ lesson one bullet at a time. Every time I dropped one of Mo-hammed’s faithful onto his ass with my M2010 .300 Winchester Magnum, I thought of you smilin’ and standin’ there tellin’ me how proud you was and pattin’ me on my back.

After my time in the suck, I come back home and joined the boys in Blue. I always know’d how much you respected our country’s men in uniform, and how much the badge meant to you as a man of honor and dignity. Not like these pussy ass out here now with their “Black Lives Matter” terrorist bullshit. I swear to God, man, these sissy snowflake FUCKS out here almost ruined this country. They came so close to puttin’ that anti-American cunt, Killary Clinton, into the White House this year. They was already celebratin’ the win, can you believe that? But us deplorable second amendment people with our values and our god given rights that they hate so much, we stood up and was counted. We started a movement, man. When Cliven Bundy’s folk refused to back down from the Barack Obama Muslim Apology Tour 2016, I seen the writin’ on the wall for the Libtard Regime. Laughed my ass off this past November 8th when red state after red state made every SJW cry into their half-caf latte.

But you missed all that, didn’t you? You were too beautiful for this world and your flame burned out long before it could ever fade away. That’s why you been my hero for my whole life, for as long as I could remember. It was always you, the man I wanted to grow up to be. The man who raised me from my earliest moments and made sure I was proud of who I was. Proud to be white. Proud to be American. Proud to be a veteran and a police officer. Proud to be a redneck. Proud to be ‘trailer trash.’

My only wish is that you could be here now to see me snappin’ necks and cashin’ checks in my newest career in the XWF. This time around I gots to go into the ring against a pair of goth wannabe homosexuals, Doc D’Ville and Michelle Graves. Buncha losers who pretend it’s Halloween every night of the year. Listn up though, Dee-ville, I knows the devil. I seen him in the sand dunes. I seen him in the streets when I was on patrol. I put a .30 cal between his eyes every night from the time I landed in the desert ‘til the day they sent me home for bein’ too good at gunnin’ down genies. Every time I lifted my scope to my eyes I seen the real devil, Louis, and you ain’t him by a long shot. You’re just some good ol’ boy from outta the bayou in Louisiana. Somethin’ straight outta that movie Midnight in the Garden of Good n’ Evil. You even kinda look like whatsisname from that one, the same homo that was in Usual Suspects. Great movie. Got that one for a dollar at Walmart.

And the old man’s partner? Another dick suckin’ punk rocker with face paint. God damn this country is in a fuckin’ tailspin. So listen up, “Graves.” First of all, that name is bullshit. Just like spelling “Michael” with the E before the A. That’s either some hippie BS or a fuck up on a pile of fake paperwork from someone who don’t speak English real good. What’s it really, Mike? Gonzales? I bet that Dollar Store grease paint is coverin’ up some mighty brown skin, ain’t it? You shoulda stuck it out south of the wall, Miguel. You bein’ six foot five or whatever might have made you a giant down in Tijuana. You coulda been the prized donkey at the donkey show. Now all’s you gonna be is a giant ass with my steel toed work boot stuffed so far up in it you can taste the shit I stepped in yesterday.

God damn I miss you, man. I wish to God you could see me take these two pretty boy leftists and have ‘em bite the curb on my way to the finals of this here tournament. I don’t even need my “mystery” partner to do nothin’ but stand there and let ol’ Nate do the work. Whoever he is is gonna get to cash a paycheck for standin’ on the apron and takin’ notes on how to fuckin’ WIN.

I know you’ll be watchin’ from up above though, man. You always has been. Goodnight and God bless America.”

Higgers kisses the picture frame and wipes a tear from his eye before setting the picture up on his bedside table and crawling into bed. As he reaches over and turns off his lamps, the light reflects briefly on the picture and the smiling face within the frame.

[Image: dale-earnhardt-4.jpg]

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Big Nate's post:
(02-04-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (02-06-2017)