Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
S/He is b(L)ack - but has (N)Ever (s/b)een purity
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-05-2017, 03:16 AM

OOC: Posting on behalf of my hand picked replacement for Brandon Moore in the main event of LL Round 1 ;)

Welcome to The Universe, SX

Scene 1, immediately thrust upon us by the beauty and harmony of her voice like birds singing us to sleep in the morning air.

"If you ask me what happened to him again, your next words will be escaping through the massive hole I open in your throat. I've told you; there are channels I am blinded to!"

Her voice started low but by the time her statement was concluded, she was screaming so loud that her entire body shook as her arms were stiffened and her fists balled up. She knew they'd never believe her, but she was telling the truth. Ok, no she wasn't, but she also knew they were not able to read her mind.

Among her knowledge she also knew, to strike first in their chamber would lead to certain death; that being her own and no more. The only thing keeping her in an advantageous state during this encounter was the fact that she knew yet another, much more important fact.... one very important thing: TheyBelievedHerTheirGoddes; and we do mean one. One life, one future, one past, one verse. All they had ever been taught in their years being brought up on this planet Venus2, was that the Blue Haired Swallow not only gave birth to them all but also would one day swallow them whole when their time on this Venus2 was up. Belief. It did not matter that they were eternal when their eternity was no more than a tear drop in her eye - and she did love the taste of salt. That's why it was forbidden on the tables of this planet. Belief was the ultimate power here.

"Now leave me be!"

Even she wasn't sure if her demand would be met, but they were sure that to disobey her would be their own demise.

And that was all that mattered at this fork in time's axis: Demand met.

This was the sacred chamber of worship, constructed over one year ago by the greatest great ancestors of these people, and now solely occupied by the Blue Haired Swallow.... a bird by any other name. Only in the sense of her flight would her feathers gleam under the molten magma sky that measures above and beyond.

"Enough of this nonsense."

The echoes in the chamber allowed her to be heard by ears of the future, even if only a near one, and even if only her own set. And she did hear those words return to her as the view of this chamber rapidly shrank before her eyes, the force of her body being pushed back and away from her delusions until she could hold them in her cupped hands much like an Argentinian Snow Globe, shaking it violently to our own bemusement in the basement of an abandoned church on a forsaken planet that is scheduled for annihilation very soon, although the inhabitants parade and profit as if their race had all the time in the world.... a world called Earth - such a dismal place indeed; every student, son, and daughter of the stars knew to think of it as nothing more than a source to purge sexually or to use amusingly. Nashville isn't too far from this dark pit.

"Such gospel preached under these pillars, so forthright wisdom uttered. Many of wow have been experienced from hair tip to toe tip within these sheets of rock and stained glass."

Her words barked true, even if there were none to disagree.

"Such a pity they know nothing of the curse that has been allowed to breach their already decaying history! The Plague of Chaos may not yet penetrate the skins they wear, but they have no idea how many among them are not of their own. They'll always look left when the answer was right, and they'll always be right once no guesses are left. My people believe SX to be the enemy; an escaped threat, dangerous to the touch in ways no other could be. They're right to believe I know his whereabouts but they were wrong to allow me to live with such a powerful knowledge."

Ended soliloquy as we traverse all verses forward.

---------

Scene 2, the video footage they're watching is scrambled but the voice (male, almost robotic in sound) can be mostly made out: "My location, unknown. Your immediate intervention, requested."

--click--static--black--

"Well, that was helpful. How are we supposed to find him?"

(so much sarcasm oozing: "I can't possibly imagine how we will find him.")

"Oh, wait, that's right; how about we check the tracking device in his head!"

(attempting a clever retort to mask his foolish question: "Ah yes; douché as they say on the Blue Snow Globe.")

"I am certain you mean... touché."

"That too, Cy. That too. Just one more question, though."

Cy's mere silence opens the gates for the question, much like Moses parting the Red Sea in a paralleled state of suspended disenchantment once allowed for chaos' greatest escape.

"What if he..." That pregnant pause: Cy knew it well.

"Go on; spit it out, young one."

"It's just that

"well

"what if

(fearing the answer's scent already wafting in the air he does dare, to finish the question: "he touches me?")

Despair wrenching at the stomach of the receiver of this answer is but little preparation for the magnitude of (y/h)ear piercing sound being broken: "You know that answer, child...

"You die by the hand of the Imperial Erotican within 0.333 microseconds."

The swallow follows. Gulp.

---------

Scene 3, the shots fired from his hand cannon resemble a flurry of yellow and orange zigzags.

"You may be the only inhabitants of the Omegaverse who are immune to my glorious gift of chaos' Midas touch," his voice, while robotic in nature did exhibit some sense of frustration with the current scenario. "But you're not immune to THIS!"

The rocky, purplish terrain littered with mountains, cliffs and pitfalls did rumble as our protagonist SLAMMED his metal fist down into the ground much like Roman Reigns when he prepares to deliver his Weakman punch. This is no Roman Reigns, however; and this was no simple punch.

What resembles bright yellow lightning and surges of orange electricity explode outward in every direction from that metal fist as a hole is forced open beneath it. Our protagonist, still unable to be made out in a clear visual, appears to be levitating over the very abyss he has created and the array of rays red and yellow continue to dance apologetically as anything and everything they did touch was turned to ancient memories of a dusted and disregarded world. The creatures who had attacked him once resembled beings of pure light energy, unable to be affected by touch or physical pain... now they resemble a tale we can tell our children as we describe fantasies that could never be.

Raw Elimination at its finest, most beautiful core.

It was his.

He was its creator.

He was its deliverer.

Alternatively, the Plague of Chaos he wielded was but a curse bestowed upon him by a wild joker much later in his travels and had nothing to do with his original purpose. It was on this day that the Omegaverse, the Universe, and even the Multiverse learned one very valuable rule: Never immunize yourself from his plague - for the elimination of all fibers past and present is the only thing every atom, molecule and piece of matter both pro and anti must collectively fear. To be erased is the only fate worse than... TRUE Chaos!

And no, before anyone even says it, we don't mean some pussy ass wannabe named Chris... pardon our childish language as scene 3 ceases to exist.

-------

Scene 4, Cy and his minion grow closer to our protagonist's location in their neurostar vessel.

"On screen."

The sight before them sucks the air out of existence like Peter Gilmour sucks cocks dry in Earth's Hell.

The silence lasts an eternity even if but only four seconds.

(barely able to find the air to speak the words: "He...

"He eliminated them all."
)

"But there were megatrillions of them. Their civilization had predated worlds, realms and reality itself. How can..."

*bleep* *bleep* *bleep* That sound meant one thing. He was found.

"Lock onto him and pull him in! We're taking him to the one place that will feed his hunger for so many eternities passed that he'll never be tempted to execute Raw Elimination again!"

With a smile, this indescribable minion knows the place well: "The Blue Snow Globe. Earth."

"And as long as 'she' never again finds him, our job will be complete after all these aeons."

Legend forever has told us that this was the very first occasion in all forms of existence and imagination that the Universe itself did create words in a language understandable by all forms... and it supposedly whispered something along the lines of: "Welcome, SX. Welcome to love. Welcome to fear. Welcome to all possibilities. I........ am...... yours."

"Contaminate me."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(02-05-2017), JimCaedus (02-08-2017), Unknown Soldier (02-05-2017)