Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullet Holes in Higgers asshole
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-04-2017, 03:25 PM

Shade walk into a bar as he see Higgers wasted on the floor still awake, but not able to tell his dick from a toothpick. Shade who doesn't want anything to do with him tries to walk away, except something prestigious catches his eyes, It was the federweight Championship in all of its glory being used as a coaster. Shade walks up to it and removes the glass bottle that is on top of it and takes a drink of it. He then walks over to Higger's who's giggling like a 5-year-old white spoilt girl who just got a new doll house from her pretentious parents. He crouches down and spits the drinks into Higger's eyes, which is followed by the bottle being smashed across his head. Shade then says to Higgers who was knocked out by the bottle, while still crouching.

''Gold pour with a thick white head. Malty aroma, mouthfeel of carbonation and not much else. Strong flavor of yeast and metal. Easily one of the worst beers I’ve ever had. You just had to pick ''Natural Light'' didn't you and I thought you were educated enough to know what a good drink tasted like, But I was expecting too much from inbred redneck and you know what If you picked a decent drink I would have left you alone, but it looks like I will have to beat intelligence into you.''

Shade grabs Nate by his hair and begins to run towards the window of the bar and smashes Nate through the window at the front of bar. He then walks menacingly toward Nate again grabbing him by his hair saying.

''Nate I don't hate you at all, But I've been disappointed by the amount of people not entertaining me since my return to the company and you just happen to be my first victim in all of this. I decided to not say fuck you over when you beat me to Bernie first, But you see the only reason I did that was because I felt I might be entertained by the outcome that might transpire. But atlast, I was disappointed by you. You call yourself a champion, Please Nate your being destroyed by a champion. The only champion you will ever be known as will be the champion of the inbred and do you know what's funny I always wanted to know we what it was like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.''

Shade rams Nate's head into a car window before taking out one of his ''Dan Wesson 8 Revolver'' and taking out on all of the bullet except one. He then flips Nate onto his back Shade then presses the trigger 5 times and see that he was lucky to not get shoot once, But to spite him he stills shoots him in the left testicle. Shade then picks him up and gets him into and positions him into the pedigree and hits him on the pavements he then says while a random ref runs into the situation as he goes for the pin.

'' Your as plain as white trash and as exciting as watching paint dry.''

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2017, 06:51 PM

Nate kicks out easily and flips Shade's dumb ass over, kicking the airsoft gun out of his sensitive snowflake baby hand and pulling out his .44 Magnum Desert Eagle and then pressing it underneath the chin of Shade's Darth Vader mask.

"Hi.

This is your one and only warning from me to you to never, EVER, come up to me and point a weapon at me unless you're ready to have me stand my ground all over your ass.

This right here is filled with BULLETS, not PELLETS, and I will end the absolute fuck out of you if you are ever that got-dang stupid again, you hear me?

Jesus Christ, boy, do you wanna get Trayvon'd all over this bar? It's bad enough I can still smell your rotten dick breath through that cheap plastic mask, I don't want to go home stinkin' of your piss and shit after you go into a panic on account of us not havin' a safe space big enough for your colossally huge skull.

Now listen up here a minute Shade. You come in her flappin' them halitosis gums about ol' Nate Nate bein' unimpressive? You? Wasn't you Ghost Tank's official bitch just a few months ago? Wasn't you on the receivin' end of a beatdown from a pretend Batman and his two foreign friends? Oh shit yeah, you got a lot of room to talk after gettin' your cheap cotume wearin' ass handed to you by a guy named fuckin' JERVIS.

Thanks for the beer, , now get the fuck on out."

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-05-2017, 06:05 AM

''Fine, Fine, Inbred King before I leave. Here is a present for you on behalf of a truce and It's not an extra chromosome because we all know you already have too many, So here.''

Shade then takes back his revolver and takes out a handkerchief and begins to polish his weapon. Once he finished he looks at Nate and says

''Before I forget here is your present.''

Shade kicks Nate in the balls and as Nate falls to the ground Shade remarks saying.

''You think I didn't know of my past endeavors. But also of course I under estimated your stupidity, I will be taken my leave now, but before I go. Don't ever grab my gun, If you don't want a cap up your ass you piece of shit. Also thanks for reloading my revolvers with real bullets so now I can do this.''

Shade turns Nate unto his back and begins to take shoots at Nate dick which results in Nate screaming like a bitch. Shade the walks through the broken glass in bar and grabs the title and walks back to Nate with title on his right shoulder and his gun in his hand he then drops the title on the ground and puts a bullet hole into saying.

''You know what thanks for showing me that I am above this hunk of metal. So I'll be taken my leave also you should go check you your now infertile.''

Shade putting his Revolver back into his trench coat and walks into the night and disappears.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2017, 07:01 AM

I guess he left? Right? I didn't see him trying anymore, and Nate seems to be a little too drunk to expect him to continue participating here.

No Contest - Still Federweight Champion - Nate Higgers

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Ally Worsted (02-06-2017)
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2017, 07:38 AM

"I ain't drunk you bleached blonde .

Just shut up and hand me my god damn belt before I open up a can on you. Send you back your momma rode hard and put away wet. Lipstick lesbian lookin' bitch.

Pussy."

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2017, 01:21 AM

[ Kato holds up the belt, winking at Higgers. ]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2017, 06:12 AM

Vincent scoots by on his hot pink Segway (with tassles).

Kato, what are you doing? We agreed, you were here to focus on marketing and finally utilizing that business acumen that you've been wasting on selling home made press tee shirts for indie shows. You're here to work with me, not for yourself in an effort to grab the brass rings you fell short of previously.

Now give Nate there his belt back. Silly. We have a meeting at two in my office regarding the new management layout. Let me know what you like from Starbucks and I'll have Roxy get it for us all.

Vincent putters away in a cloud of vape.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
JimCaedus (02-13-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2017, 12:47 AM

[ Kato drops the belt, then puts his cigarette out on the faceplate ]

Caramel Latte- Non-Fat Milk. Ooooo and one of those paper holders...

Wait did we do the meeting!? Hung ovaaaaa Fuck- I gotta stop partying with JJ.

Hate Post Like Post