Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF!
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-04-2017, 10:45 AM

Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis stood in the middle of the Don Haskins Center as it is being occupied and being prepared for the show. His back to the entrance way, before it is made. He thought he felt something, a presence. He grinned like the Cheshire Cat,

"Brother Anthony!

I knew you'd come!"

He turned around to see Scully

"It has been a long time! I see that you wear the merged championship title that the Warrior of Mystery first achieved! Mmyyesss. However, as you can see, I am back! And I have decided to do something in the mean time, until I can face my opponent Crucifix on the first! So, I have come to this arena, to challenge you!"

He walked over to Scully,

"You most likely will defend this title, but I must try, Brother Anthony!"

Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis slammed his right knee into Scully's gut. While thinned some, the man was still massive and powerful, and he showed the strength still within him as he grabbed the hunched over Scully, placed his head between his legs and pulled him with ease up onto his shoulders in a powerbomb predicament

"It is time to shine upon you!"

He put his hands underneath Scully's ass, just near the thighs, and pushed him high up into the air, but as Scully came towards the ground starting to flip forwards,, Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis caught him and delivered a massive hybrid of a spike DDT and vertical suplex DDT, slamming Scully's skull into the pavement.

Scully lying motionless on his belly, Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis looked over to one of the men walking around,

"Excuse me!"

The man tilted his head, looked at him

"Do you happen to be a licensed official?"

"Uh... yeah."

"Good! Do your job!"

Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis flipped Scully over onto his back and hooked both legs as the man ran over, pulling his shirt up over his head, revealing the zebra striped shirt and the marking of the XWF and began to count!

1!

2!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit
SLAVE Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

02-04-2017, 01:50 PM

i aM sLave
SLAVE Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

02-04-2017, 05:24 PM

OsWaLd iS SLAVE.
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-05-2017, 04:35 AM

Kickout! (I HOPE)

Scully with the shoulder up
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2017, 06:17 AM

God damn it. This feels like November Ninth all over again.

Winner and NEW XWF X-Treme Champion - Fuckin' Ghost Tank.

Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-05-2017, 07:03 AM

Hahahahahahahahahah, well done for FINALLY winning the X-Treme title Ghost Tank, off Scully no less, first Gilly beats him for the Universal title now this, Scully making losers dreams come true. Now Scully, I believe we had a bet, give me my goddamn XBUX.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-05-2017, 08:18 AM

Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis gingerly takes the X-Treme title from Scully, falls to his knees and... begins to cry?!

"Finally! My dream of becoming the Champion of X-TREME has come to fruition! The, Seven Deities, have blessed this day! Brother Johnson! Thank you for you congratulations! This has taken me years, and this moment is well worth it! But please, call me by my name! For it was this vessel that was the entity known as Ghost Tank. Not the, BROKEN BRILLIANCE within it."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2017, 10:49 AM

Congrats man, what an amazing victor!!!!!!!
SLAVE Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

02-06-2017, 12:21 PM

i AM SLaVe
Juni The Mutated Jap Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-07-2017, 03:46 AM

あなたを殺す!!!!!!