Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 10:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya!
Crucifix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-03-2017, 06:26 PM

So yeah, I thought I should give an introduction to myself. My name is Bowen. I am 20 years old and like warm walks on the beach. I have been RP'ing since 2014 as the Crucifix character, but my RPs might seem a little weird at first as recently after ending the career of his best friend, I wanted to represent the change in Brian's character, as well as the recent loss of his father. Anyways, I think I'm a pretty cool guy. I've been a big fan of professional wrestling since I was 11, which is a bit older than most people are when they get acquainted with wrestling. The first match I saw was a match for TNA. I think the match was Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe, and Joe has been my favorite wrestler ever since. I'm also into a lot of other nerdy stuff like the Walking Dead and the Pokemon franchise (I was born in 95, there was nothing else kids liked when I was younger :/) That was a bit about me so I don't sound too weird at first, and hopefully I can become a valuable asset to the XWF roster.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Online
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-03-2017, 06:42 PM

Glad to have you. My name's Aaron and I handle Doc D'Ville (<=={ obviously), and everyone calls me Doc. If you enjoy the game of rping, you'll love it here. Great group of guys here which makes up a great community of talented and fun writers. Again, glad you found us and look forward to seeing what you have for us!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-03-2017, 07:58 PM

Welcome! I'm also 20 (but you being born in 1995 doesn't add up haha), its always good to see a new face! You'll love it here!

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
Crucifix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-03-2017, 08:18 PM

(02-03-2017, 07:58 PM)Thomas Nixon Said: Welcome! I'm also 20 (but you being born in 1995 doesn't add up haha), its always good to see a new face! You'll love it here!

Meant to say Pokemon started in 95, haha! [/font]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-03-2017, 09:08 PM

Welcome aboard

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-03-2017, 10:08 PM

Hey dude. I'm Jeff. I handle Cadryn. Welcome aboard, we have a lot of fun around here. Best of luck!

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]