Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 04:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-03-2017, 12:58 AM

As Chris is getting to his black Lincoln Town Car rental, on his way to the airport to fly back to the states and leave this cess pool known as Brazil behind, Steve Sayors comes running up to him with a microphone in hand. Shortly behind him is a camera crew.

Steve is clearly out of breath, the out of shape bastard. But he has his cell phone out in the other hand.

Steve: Chris! Chris! Before you go I was wondering if you could get a response to Blackcoat's response to your response!

Chris puts a hand on Steve's shoulder.

Chaos: Whoa. Calm down there buddy, breath. Here have a sip.

He hands over his Evian water bottle and Steve takes a sip, panting.

Chaos: Now what response are you talking about? Did the XWF's new mystery man finally grow a pair and accept my offer?

Steve, still panting: Not exactly.

He hands Chris the phone and the Universal Champion watches the video of the response. Not saying a word he opens the back door. We see Jenny sitting in the front seat, applying makeup. He throws his duffel in the back and shuts the door. Turning back towards Steve, he has an almost crazed look in his eye.

Chaos: My offer is illogical? Irrational? He wants to face me on the same night as Lethal Lottery for a belt when I don't even know who the fuck he is, and MY offer is irrational? What has he done to deserve to even be mentioned in the same sentence as me? You see, he ONLY knows what I have done here. You know, become the champion of champions in 4 short months, beat pretty much every top tier superstar on the roster with the exception of those I haven't yet faced, and brought a new face of extreme to Xtreme Wrestling----but he has no idea my extensive career outside of these walls. My Phoenix Wrestling days. My independent promotions in AWF in Tampa and SSWF up in Jacksonville. He has no clue who exactly he is stepping into the ring with, and I have no clue who he is. What I do know is that he must have some big endorsement deals, because it must take the entire Crayola factory to do up his face that way.

Look--Steve, it's simple. He, whoever he is, wants a shot at the title like everyone else. Just an hour ago he was bitching about not having a match with Buronan and getting the law involved. This dude is clearly unstable and has to not be in the correct state of mind right now. Why do I smell Jew? Do you remember that little back and forth I had with Paul Heyman where he said something about "sharks" and the apocalypse or some nonsense? Guys who I would shudder to think of getting into the ring with? This must be one of those patented "Paul Heyman Guys". No substance. All bark and no bite. He got mad because I stood up for my company and now wants to stand up to the bully on the playground. Well, Mr. Blackcoat, let me tell you what happens to those playground hero's. They get taken to the ground, their face gets rubbed in dirt, and they get a wedgie up over their ears. You want a shot at this belt? I said I was going to be a fighting champion....and I am.....but I am not even 100 percent certain you are employed here.

You need to earn this shot, big guy. There is nothing confusing at all about my offer. But, you want to "comprimise", you want to play hard ball? I'm game. Let's dance. You want a shot? That is fine, BUT----you need to wait your turn. You see, I am going to win Lethal Lottery, I am going to dispose of Gabe Reno, and I am going to put Michael Graves in his place. Then, after all that smoke has cleared, if you are even still around here, you can have your precious shot. BUT--I will up the ante. IF you take the original match I offered, and you somehow manage to squeak out a win in 10 minutes, then you will be bumped to the head of the line to be the first one with a title shot any time you want one. We earn things here, Bobby, we don't demand things. You need to play nice or don't play at all. This is MY title, MY company and MY rules. This place is nothing but a smoldering pile of ashes without me. Who would be the champ without me? Doc? He's older than Christ the Redeemer. Soldier? He's a strung out meth head who also enjoys face painting. Reno? Please, this place would shut down in a week. Trax? Well he showed his true skill tonight. Gilmour? Well we all see what I did to him. Get it through your head, I am the best in the world at what I do and YOU play by MY rules. I have made an offer, accept it or get the fuck out of my way. I have a company to carry."

Chris shoves the microphone away from his face and stares at Sayor's for a minute before getting into the car and slamming the door. The Town Car quickly peels out, leaving a trail of dust and cameramen behind it.

[Image: O8J9Hnd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Vincent Lane - 02-02-2017, 09:13 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Mr Killjoy - 02-02-2017, 10:36 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Chris Chaos - 02-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by R A D I C A L - 02-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Chris Chaos - 02-02-2017, 11:00 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Chris Chaos - 02-03-2017, 12:58 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Mr Killjoy - 02-03-2017, 06:00 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by JimCaedus - 02-03-2017, 01:19 AM
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by R A D I C A L - 02-03-2017, 01:37 AM