Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-03-2017, 12:23 AM Video  re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 -->

A video surfaces online from the phone of a fan of XWF. At a neighborhood hangout, where Bobby Blackcoat seems to be visiting after leaving Warfare. He is standing near a telephone pole wearing his black trench coat. A smattering of XWF fans are standing in a circle around him chiming in with questions.

Bobby Blackcoat: So I spoke against advice of my team and I think they were right. I spoke up against the protected princess of XWF and now I got word back that he's screaming and stomping his feet about me and completely ignoring the fact that he barely scraped out a victory against Gilly by the skin of his teeth. That is really telling if you want to know how insecure Chaos is.

It's impostor syndrome. He's insecure because he knows he is a fake, and so the moment anyone questions his protected position, he remembers that he is a fraud and gets defensive. This is how a lot of those protected guys are with belts. He would never straight up put the title on the line against me one on one like I asked for. But I did happen to see what he had to say so I thought I would offer my opinion on the matter.

Fan 1: Did you see his response to you earlier?

Bobby Blackcoat: Actually, yeah, um... It was interesting. A very interesting response. A little unexpected. I mean, first off, he seems to forget the fact that I'm an XWF fan and I know exactly who he is and the matches he's had. I've seen a lot of strats that worked on him, and ones that didn't. I mean damn, we all just saw Gilly push him to the absolute limit tonight. Just barely got out of there. In fact, if they have a rematch, I might go with Gilly.

It's almost as if he wants you to believe he's being brave because he has so much pride that he can't simply back down like he's supposed to. Look-his offer was completely irrational. The higher-ups probably told him he has to back out, so he made up this idea of two matches and 10 minutes so he could have an excuse out of it. Excuses aren't real, if you think about it. If he was serious, he would compromise with me and give me a match on the same night of the Lethal Lottery. The ten minute part is fine. But this whole two for one match thing is confusing for me and the fans.

Fan 2: Man, you are in trouble if he does accept.

Bobby Blackcoat: I highly doubt we'll ever have a match, and it definitely won't be for any title. He just wants to create as many barriers as possible between actual competition and being a champion with integrity. He has no integrity as a champion, the fans all know it. Someone like me, personally, I would grant absolutely anyone a title match. But I would just say this. He wants his ten minute rule? That's fine. Because confidence isn't the problem. But I want him to put the title on the line. I want the XWF to have a fighting champion. We can't have a guy holding the XWF losing twice in a row to the same guy who is a newcomer. That just wouldn't fly.

Fan 1: He's scared!

Bobby Blackcoat: Haha... Look... Chaos wants to talk about what real men do? And then say "Oh no, I have to beat this guy, that guy, lines, beat me twice" so on, so on. Give me my fair shot, be an actual champion and prove me wrong. Be a real competitor. That's what people want. They want excitement. And look, I'll give you your rematch after I win anyway. But let's make history.

Bobby notices the fan recording with his phone and gets close, looking into it and pointing.

Bobby Blackcoat: Ten minutes, your title is gone. One match.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Blackcoat's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (02-03-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Vincent Lane - 02-02-2017, 09:13 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Mr Killjoy - 02-02-2017, 10:36 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Chris Chaos - 02-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by R A D I C A L - 02-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Chris Chaos - 02-02-2017, 11:00 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Bobby Blackcoat - 02-03-2017, 12:23 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Chris Chaos - 02-03-2017, 12:58 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Mr Killjoy - 02-03-2017, 06:00 AM