Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 12:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-02-2017, 10:19 PM Video  re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 -->

A video surfaces shortly after Warfare of a wrestling news video channel interviewing Bobby Blackcoat backstage at Warfare. The interviewer's voice is heard off-camera.

SW: Any word on your law suit with XWF?

Bobby Blackcoat: I actually just got a really interesting text message. I'll talk about it more soon.

SW: Were you kept off of the show because of the suit?

BB: No, I was never scheduled to appear on this show.

SW: Did you watch the show?

BB: Yeah, I am an XWF fan, of course.

SW: What did you think? Any highlights?

BB: Look, despite my filings XWF always puts on a great show. The fans were with it until the very end. Robert Main did great and I congratulate him. Gilly looked great despite his loss.

SW: You had some words for his opponent Chris Chaos. What's going on with that?

BB: I wanted to speak with whomever would take responsibility in the XWF about my issues. The proper party got involved and my team began discussions. Chris Chaos had no part, but I think he has some kind of false pride that pushed him into standing up for XWF but his words went too far. But don't worry, we're working on some kind of disciplinary action being issued on him.

SW: Can you explain your feelings on Chris Chaos?

BB: Well... To be honest, I was advised not to go here. But... Let me explain something about these guys at the top like Chris Chaos. They've heard so many people kissing their asses that they think they're unstoppable. But you see, a guy like him would never give a shot to a guy like me. They create this false barrier between themselves and the people who are the most hungry and the best matched opponent for them. This is typical of a lot of top guys.

Chris Chaos is the type of guy who can do a lot of threatening outside of a competition, but I guarantee you this-he would be far too terrified to ever put his title on the line against someone like me. Gilly is a great man who gave him a great effort tonight. But I'm fresh. I'm something Chris Chaos has never seen before. I promise you, I guarantee you. I have a mystery factor, he would have no way to know how to prepare for me.

Put Bobby Blackcoat in the ring one on one with Chris Chaos and the title on the line, and I would become XWF champion on my first day. But, you know... These top guys are way too afraid and way too comfortable lining up their opponents and competing in their comfort zone with other guys who are complacent. No, I would bring it all and topple the king-no doubt in my mind. I would be humiliated if I could put Chris Chaos away in ten minutes.

SW: Strong words. Anything else you want to share?

BB: Yes. Thank you to everyone who is supporting me in my XWF career and everything else happening. It has been a crazy beginning, and it would be a lot crazier if a guy like Chris Chaos took a chance for once in his career and put the title on the line against a sharp, fresh newcomer like myself. Someone hungry.

I even heard someone from the inside trying to protect, literally standing in front of him and stopping him, not allowing him to have a match with me-for that obvious reason. No one wants to let their guy face someone hungry that they can't prepare for.

SW: Well their response was that Chris Chaos is competing in the Lethal Lottery, so he is booked.

BB: The way Chris Chaos is boasting, the way he is acting, why wouldn't he just double book? Plenty of guys have had two matches in one night. Add on a singles match with me, an extra bonus, and put the title on the line. If it's so easy-why not? Why couldn't they make that happen?

SW: I guess... I don't know.

BB: Exactly. You would like to see it. We all would like something new like that. But he's too protected, too scared. With all of those tag matches on one night, I think it would be cool to have just one quick singles title match on the card. Just an extra bonus. Chris Chaos would probably say he could handle three matches in one night. But he would never actually do it. All talk.

SW: Thanks for the interview, bro!

BB: Something big is coming, and his name is Bobby Blackcoat.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Vincent Lane - 02-02-2017, 09:13 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Bobby Blackcoat - 02-02-2017, 10:19 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Mr Killjoy - 02-02-2017, 10:36 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Chris Chaos - 02-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by R A D I C A L - 02-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Chris Chaos - 02-02-2017, 11:00 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Chris Chaos - 02-03-2017, 12:58 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by Mr Killjoy - 02-03-2017, 06:00 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by JimCaedus - 02-03-2017, 01:19 AM
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 - by R A D I C A L - 02-03-2017, 01:37 AM