Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bernie I like you but......
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-02-2017, 12:27 PM

A Ref with Shade who Shoots Bernie in the back which propels him forward into the wall knocking him out. He crouches down saying.

Bernie, Bernie, Bernie. I would love to talk, But I can't throw you into the trash yet. I like you and I like what you stand for, But Bernie you already lost to a bitch who lost to a . I already know what you are going say ''Why is this edgelord looking mothafucker talking to me and why did he just insult me.'' Well yes I am an edgelord, But you can't fight against all the corruption circling around you, while you drag around this meaningless hunk of metal. Give it to me I'll keep it warm around my shoulders. While you can go do something more meaningful like for example try and take over the company. I know that would be better for you than what you are doing now. So I will just pin you now, If that is okay.''

Shade stands up and put his foot on Bernie's lifeless body and calls over the ref to him who starts the pin.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 12:29 PM

HA!

Just like Martin Luther King, Jr. on April 5th... YOU'RE LATE!

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-02-2017, 12:30 PM

(02-02-2017, 12:29 PM)Nate Higgers Said: HA!

Just like Martin Luther King, Jr. on April 5th... YOU'RE LATE!

Well What can you do.

Shade walks away Yawning saying as he leaves

That was depressingly boring

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post