Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alt-Facts
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 12:27 PM

Get your fuckin' pinko ass outta here you crusty old fart. How in the hell did you get away from McCarthy's squad as a spry 40 year old man back in the 1950s, Sanders? Walkin' around here lookin' like you go to sleep at night in a god damn sarcophagus. If I drop you on your head am I gonna get cursed by a fuckin' mummy?

They shoulda launched your red ass into space along with that fuckin' chimp onboard Sputnik, you commie bastard. Gimme that dang ol' belt before you try to redistribute its wealth all over these lazy millenials who's sittin' over here jerkin' themselves off listenin' to you wax poetic about MLK's wet dream.

Hey I tell you what, Bern? How about instead of college, instead of food, instead of birth control... instead of all that garbage bein' "FREE," aye kay aye paid for by hard workin' Americans who ain't gamin' the system like myself, instead of all that leftist Marxism you keep spewin' on about - how about I give you one FREE ass kickin' instead?

Welcome to Trump's America.

Pussy.

Higgers scoops up the old man and drops him in a Midnight Special, hooking both scrawny legs for a pin.

1!

2!

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Bernie Sanders Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-02-2017, 01:00 PM

Bernie kicks out

Brotha's and Sista's,

This is exactly what I feared would happen when tha' DNC felt it necessary ta' run their corrupt hand picked candidate, Hillary Clinton. She would lose to Donald Trump, thus validating the most deplorable among our great nation.

Brotha' Nate Higgers, fresh back from his trip of murdering innocent muslims in Quebec, stopping by the South Carolina prison to visit Dylan Roof, has come here to praise his Putin-sucking Fatha', Mista' Donald Trump... a man, oh who by tha' way, was too scared to debate me during the primaries. We had people willing ta' give millions of dolla's to watch us debate where Trump agreed initially ta' give tha' money ta' charity... but then he backed out.

Shows how much our President cares about charity.

I guess Mista' Trump was afraid of tha' fact that I was going to expose him, because alt-facts are just that, they're alternative from reality. I would have shown how he has manipulated dumb rednecks, like Nate, who exploit welfare and blame it on the blacks while folks like Mista' Trump sit up in skyscrapers shittin' on a gold throne.

Nate I don't have tha' time or the patience ta' break it down for you the reality of the bourgeois, I'm not sure if you could make it through the first few sentences without having an internal conflict and visions of Jesus making out with Dale Earnhardt before you self destruct. But see this is tha' problem, the Republican representatives from your state have fa' years cut funding ta' public education... Tha' Individuals with Education Disabilities Act was a major bi-partisan law passed ta' help you, and you deserved every single cent of what it provided, just as will ya' future morbidly obese, Honey-Boo-Boo watchin' children.

But you vote against ya' self-interests. Why? Becasue you pray to an invisible man in tha' sky who is gunna' make ya' life so much better by smiting tha' gays, hippies and muslims? You Zionist freaks wanna' see alllll tha' money in tha' world go to Israel to bomb children, but you don't care if vets sleep out on tha' street and children go hungry in our country.

You send a message to ya' boy Donald Trump, let him know I'm here, I'm queer, and I aint goin nowhere. Tell him also that Ted Cruz , who will be debating me over the ACA next week on CNN, is more of a man than he is...

Have fun playing army man in tha' street with ya' AR15 while you can Nate instead of enlisting in the military like a real man, I'll be coming to take it away in four years.

[Image: tumblr_o4mljvA3Yg1qggc9qo2_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 01:15 PM

Nate spins Bernie around and plants him with a double chickenwing facebuster, then flips him onto his back and grabs his waist in a pin.

Boyyyyyyy.

Listen' here, Mister Man of the People. The one and only respectable thing about you is your support of the NRA, so don't go around bellyachin' about my AR collection unless you want to see it up close and personal. And as far as my time in the shit? I was over there in the dunes with them ragheads for two years, takin' down them Camel Cowboys like they was poppin' through holes in a whack-a-mole game. Don't you dare discredit my time servin' my county, boy. All you ever did was watch while a buncha blacks marched in Selma anyway. What was you doin' then anyways? Countin' the dollars in your Jew bank account?

Speakin'a which... me? A zionist? Coming from YOU? Boy did you forget to take your daytime pills or did you mix 'em with your nighttime pills by mistake? You're the "Berg" between the two of us, here.

You're sittin' over there all fuckin' butthurt because PRESIDENT Trump, who was NOT your opponent in the DEMOCRATIC primary, wouldn't debate you? What the fuck would be the point of that, Bernie? That's just another cash grab for an old man with precious little time left in the spotlight, and PRESIDENT Trump don't need it. He was there for the people of the United States, not to line his wallet with CNN fake news money. How much were they gonna pay you for that, anyway?

Glad you're out of the closet though, Bern. We all knew anyway.

But I swear to CHRIST if you ever disrespect the Earnhardt name again I will send you to your grave.

Pussy.

1!

2!

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Hate Post Like Post
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-03-2017, 09:58 AM

JJ jogs by wearing a bright orange jumpsuit, carrying a bottle of water, while jamming through his BEATS. He's notices the current debate going on and stops, jogging in place.

All this political mumbo-jumbo is for the birds.

Suddenly JJ hits the floor and snaps out a quick three count!

Just like in your race of Democratic Nominee, Bern-o, you are outta here. New champ!

WINNER AND NEW XWF FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION - NATE HIGGERS
Hate Post Like Post