Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 05:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF!
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-02-2017, 10:15 AM

The man once known as Ghost Tank stands in the middle of a ring. His hair had grown longer, he looked a bit leaner than he used to. By the attire showing off his arms, he looked as if he lost some of the muscle he had worked hard to attain. His back to the camera, arms spread out.

"Roster of the EX-DUBBAYEW-EFF!

I knew you'd come.

I am not the man I once was! No! I am something else! You see, what lies before you, is nothing more, a vessel. A containing UNIT for the soul within! For you see, the one known now as THADDEUS DUKE, yeeeeesss, the progeny of the great Sebastian DUKE, when he hit that splash upon me after that pedigree, I was hospitalized. This vessel went into shock. More than shock. It went into a deep coma. During its time in what seemed like eternal slumber, that is when I awoke! IT WAS SPLENDID! MARVELOUS EVEN! Little did the vessel, once known as Ghost Tank know, that within him, housed the unique soul! This soul has been around for THOUSANDS of years! I have seen the great pyramids being built! This was born for GREATness, and throughout my existence in the ether, I would be placed into worthy vessel after WORTHY vessel, ahhhhhhh.

And now, I stand before you."

He turned around and the camera panned out to reveal Ghost Tank's black hair had a white streak through the left side of his hair, about an inch and a half wide from the part in his hair to the left.

"SPLENDID! Cameraman! Come! Come! Don't be shy! I wish for our souls to commune!"

The cameraman came closer, up the stairs and into the ring, slowly. Ghost Tank placed his right hand gently upon the man's chest as he closed his eyes.

"Yyyyeeeeeeeeeesssss.... Yyyyeeeessssss... This soul is barely a hundred years old. It has lived through two lifetimes. The first one, unfortunately, was a five year old child, some nasty death, the poor thing. The second life was actually the vessel of a mighty shark! Unfortunately, the magnificent creature was killed and so it has come to you, cameraman."

Ghost Tank smiled, an oddly creepy smile, as if he had forgot how to smile and was trying to do it

"The reason, that this vessel and I have come back to the EX-DUBBAYEW-EFF, is because there are souls that are in need of DELETION! Yyyyeeeessss...

Roster of the EX-DUBBAYEW-EFF! I give unto you, the glorious BROKEN BRILLIANCE of OSWALD AUTEM SEPHTIS! And I... am... Broken... And it is time... to DELETE THE EX-DUBBAYEW-EFF ROSTER! Yyyyeeeesssss. It is... OVER!"

Soon words would scroll down the screen.

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
drezdin5788 (02-02-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
drezdin5788 (02-02-2017)