Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Slaying one of the biggest, baddest of them all.
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-06-2017, 08:59 PM

It is a Wednesday night in Portland, Oregon, this is where the latest Saturday Savage will be held. After some seconds we switch to Talia - who is wearing grey joggers, a simple tee-shirt and reading glasses. But instead of reading she is enjoying her time playing her PS4.

Even though Talia is not going to be competing on Saturday Savage this week, she still enjoyed being at the shows. Plus she would like to get a birds eye view of the people she could potential face in her time on Savage or maybe get Lethal Lottery 4. After some time which felt like hours, she sits the controller down on the coffee table sitting front of her.

"Hola fans all over the world, as you know XWF's next mega event will be....Lethal....Lottery..4! At this such historical event, every round someone will be selected a random partner every round. If I am wrong about the rules I do apologizes. But as this event goes it is a lot on the line."

Talia crosses her arms, thinking deeply to herself.

"I don't ever recall competing in a Lethal Lottery match in the past. So as it stands this is something new to me, just like most of the people that have entered as well. At first I was debating on joining this event. Not because I was scared or some other excuses anyone would make for me not joining. It was just my personal feelings, that's all."

Talia runs her fingers through her long brown hair.

"After thinking about it for a while. Plus from hearing the opinions from other individuals I decided to through my name in the hat and take a chance, which led to Talia Areano to get the last spot in the match. Considering the fact there is some much on the line, being these matches can make your career in XWF. Some of the greatest superstars that have been a Lethal Lottery match, have not only captured titles. They have main-evented show after show. Became icons in the company. This is a position I would like to have for myself in my XWF career."

Talia adjusts herself with her hands still in her lap.

"That is why I have taken it a upon myself to jumping head first into the dead in of the XWF talent pool. It seems for the turn of events I have done just that."

Talia tilts her head down. In all honestly Talia is having a lot of things running through her mind. One of it been nervous about this first round of the LL. As it seems she is at a big disadvantage.

"In the first round of Lethal Lottery I will be in the main event. Some, a lot of you have speculated if it wasn't for my opponents I wouldn't be nowhere close to the main event. Even going on that I have no chance of coming out this match with my hand raised at the end."

At of those thought was going through Talia. But even with the growing doubt she was feeling inside. She knew she couldn't show it on her face. All her amigos, fans and family all over the world she counting on her to show was she is capable of in XWF. If she was to have doubt the battle will be all already over and she knew right now she had to erase every chance of doubt from her mind.

"All you critics who think I won't make it passed the first round, more or less winning the whole thing. I will prove you wrong, the moment I decide to take part in this event, no scratch that. The moment I decided to came back to I told myself no matter what I will be a pillar in this company I meant just that."

Talia looks at the camera with a glowing looks on her face. You can tell by her eyes it is a bright flame growing.

"So let me make it clear to both Unknown Soldier and Shane's hand-picked replacement. Even if this match will most-likely be a handicap considering the piss-poor, out of his fucking mind president Donald Trump. Will not do a thing in this match. I will not back down one bit. Coming into LL, luck is not on my side one bit. Maybe by some red-string of fate, this is Trump's doing for screwing over the Mexicans. I wouldn't leave it chance, while I do all the work he will try to come from behind and take credit for everything. It wouldn't be the first time, from his track-record. So let me be clear to you Trump I will not allow you to take all my hard work in this match."

The flame inside Talia begins to grow even more.

"I will be the one to defeat Unknown Soldiers and who ever his partner is by myself. I know Unknown Soldier is a big threat, I know the terror he has brought to XWF over the time he has been here. But even if it is the slimmest chance I would walk out the winner. I am all in! Even if power is not on my side, I will take down every giant that steps in my path. If I have to use my speed or my mind to outsmart every single one of them. I will slay everyone single one of them until I am the last woman standing."

Finally the flame is burning so bright, it starts oozing from Talia's pores.

"Unlike the other's I faced. I will make mark this match as the start of overcoming the bigger men. To be honest all of you can start dubbing me "The Giant Killer". Because at LL I will slay one of the biggest, badest giants of them all being Unknown Soldier. Watch out for it!"

That begin said, we see Talia blow a kiss and wave at the camera as it fades to black.

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Talia Areano's post:
JimCaedus (02-06-2017)