Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Out
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-08-2017, 08:45 PM

I'm out, permanently retiring from this hobby as it appears its more important for people to fuck with someone they'd never have the balls to in person online ooc as opposed to let bygones be bygones.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-08-2017, 09:00 PM

Hold on, what happened?

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Talia Areano's post:
JimCaedus (02-09-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-08-2017, 09:19 PM

Brother Caedus, who has vexed you so much, that you have decided to retire? If there is one thing we do not tolerate here, out of all the things we say and do, we do not allow someone to mess with other members, unless it is simply to rib them, to make jokes at their expense, but also to try and get you to laugh at it too.

If someone has forced you into retirement, let Brother Lane know about it.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(02-08-2017), JimCaedus (02-09-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-08-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-08-2017, 09:25 PM

I agree with Oswald. Don't quit, if somebody is fucking with you, let Lane take care of it. I'm sure we would all rather have you here than them if somebody is making shit hard for you like it sounds.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(02-08-2017), (02-09-2017), JimCaedus (02-09-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-08-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-08-2017, 09:55 PM

dont quit brother.. just tell them to suck your dick and ignore them Tongue

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(02-08-2017), (02-09-2017), JimCaedus (02-09-2017), Vincent Lane (02-09-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-09-2017, 04:36 AM

What happened Jim, talk to Vince
[-] The following 3 users Like R A D I C A L's post:
(02-09-2017), Dolly Waters (02-09-2017), JimCaedus (02-09-2017)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-09-2017, 05:42 AM

Hey brother don't do it. Talk with Lane. I really enjoy seeing your stuff.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (02-09-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-09-2017, 05:52 AM

I replied to your PM and on Skype, Jim.

Hope you see them. There's nothing at all for you to worry about. We are better with you than without you, so don't let things get under your skin. I think someone just took advantage of what they saw was a way to annoy you. Unfortunately that sort of thing happens from time to time.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
JimCaedus (02-09-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-09-2017, 07:37 AM

Shit. This is why I love you guys. I guess I was mistaken. I'm sorry for the issue boss. Chalk this up as the shortest retirement in wrestling history then. I'm not goin anywhere.

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(02-09-2017), Dolly Waters (02-09-2017), Maverick (02-09-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-09-2017), Vincent Lane (02-09-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-09-2017, 07:56 AM

I also apologise for the issue to JJ, Heyman and all of you on the roster. It isn't as big a deal as this kind of support. Thank you guys and gals for giving a shit and showing me my home is here.

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(02-09-2017), Shaun Crowe (02-09-2017), Vincent Lane (02-09-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-09-2017, 09:09 AM

GABE GRABS HIS GUITAR.

Okay! Come on, EVERYBODY! KUMMBAAYYAAAA MY LORDDD, KUMBAAYYYYYAA...

[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
JimCaedus (02-09-2017)
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-09-2017, 10:35 AM

Bobby Blackcoat appears in front of a podium wearing his black trenchcoat, looking smug.

Bobby Blackcoat: Good afternoon, ladies. Gentlemen. Blackcoat Enterprises have heard of many recent statements being issued by current Television title holder Jim Caedus. I would like to publicly apologize for the harm and wrong-doings caused by myself and my team at Blackcoat Enterprises upon Mr. Caedus. We engaged in psychological warfare, and things got out of hand.

I am here today to announce that we are taking complete and personal responsibility for the incidents surrounding Mr. Caedus and the forfeiture of his Television championship. However, I have yet more important information to share with you regarding this matter. Please, pay close attention to me now.

On the surface, Mr. Caedus would have us believe that he is giving in to the pressures of representing the XWF Television programming. He appears to be, as a whole, "tapping out" from his role and his employment. However, I would like to expose the truth to you all and reveal what is actually going on. And that is what I am here to do today.

According to my sources, some of which implicated directly in the said incidents, who have verified many disturbing things recently by the way, have found that this is a coup against my deal which I recently announced to have an upcoming Television title match.

Let me be clear. Jim Caedus' completely fake and false retirement will not buck our attempts to counter these filings, which were a means to prolong or possibly void the signing of said contract. Make no mistake, this is all in an attempt to duck myself, Bobby Blackcoat. Jim Caedus never had an intention of going anywhere. There is no way someone would actually take such a prestigious title, the representation of XWF Television, and throw it on the ground.

In the case of Jim Caedus in fact throwing the Television title in the garbage, according to documents I recently signed with XWF, I-Bobby Blackcoat-would thereby automatically be named the new Television champion. As soon as word of this got to Jim Caedus, he began to change his tune. Notice the time markings of his comments, and soon I will release another set of documents revealing my conversations with the XWF and my team, along with nearly identical time markings.

Folks, we must not give in to conspiracy in this day and age. It is important. Jim Caedus is a shrewd champion, and he would do anything it takes to hold his title indefinitely. And how does he do that? By never having a match with me. My only option was to expose what I know to you all.

And so, in light of this, I am calling on Jim Caedus to in fact stick to his commitment and leave the XWF, and drop the XWF Television title on the ground.

What's the matter-called your bluff?

Let's state the obvious, this is not likely to come to fruition now that the truth has been exposed. From here forward, we shall be attempting to revive and/or reset this contractual obligation with Mr. Caedus. And in the upcoming weeks, we will share details with you about the upcoming supermatch between myself, Bobby Blackcoat, and Jim Caedus, for the Television title.

Make no mistake. The struggle that we are all engaged in is a war. It is a power play. And I expect no less than my fellow man to do whatever it takes to stop me from taking the food off of his table and putting it on mine.

Soon, this state of mind will be undeniable. Big changes are coming soon to the XWF.

Mr. Caedus, I am sorry. Please, forgive me for everything that has happened recently. Man to man, in front of everyone. And let us move forward and settle things the way they were meant to be settled.

Thank you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Blackcoat's post:
JimCaedus (02-09-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Bobby Blackcoat's post!
(02-09-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-09-2017, 12:18 PM

(02-09-2017, 10:35 AM)Bobby Blackcoat Said: Bobby Blackcoat appears in front of a podium wearing his black trenchcoat, looking smug.

Bobby Blackcoat: Good afternoon, ladies. Gentlemen. Blackcoat Enterprises have heard of many recent statements being issued by current Television title holder Jim Caedus. I would like to publicly apologize for the harm and wrong-doings caused by myself and my team at Blackcoat Enterprises upon Mr. Caedus. We engaged in psychological warfare, and things got out of hand.

I am here today to announce that we are taking complete and personal responsibility for the incidents surrounding Mr. Caedus and the forfeiture of his Television championship. However, I have yet more important information to share with you regarding this matter. Please, pay close attention to me now.

On the surface, Mr. Caedus would have us believe that he is giving in to the pressures of representing the XWF Television programming. He appears to be, as a whole, "tapping out" from his role and his employment. However, I would like to expose the truth to you all and reveal what is actually going on. And that is what I am here to do today.

According to my sources, some of which implicated directly in the said incidents, who have verified many disturbing things recently by the way, have found that this is a coup against my deal which I recently announced to have an upcoming Television title match.

Let me be clear. Jim Caedus' completely fake and false retirement will not buck our attempts to counter these filings, which were a means to prolong or possibly void the signing of said contract. Make no mistake, this is all in an attempt to duck myself, Bobby Blackcoat. Jim Caedus never had an intention of going anywhere. There is no way someone would actually take such a prestigious title, the representation of XWF Television, and throw it on the ground.

In the case of Jim Caedus in fact throwing the Television title in the garbage, according to documents I recently signed with XWF, I-Bobby Blackcoat-would thereby automatically be named the new Television champion. As soon as word of this got to Jim Caedus, he began to change his tune. Notice the time markings of his comments, and soon I will release another set of documents revealing my conversations with the XWF and my team, along with nearly identical time markings.

Folks, we must not give in to conspiracy in this day and age. It is important. Jim Caedus is a shrewd champion, and he would do anything it takes to hold his title indefinitely. And how does he do that? By never having a match with me. My only option was to expose what I know to you all.

And so, in light of this, I am calling on Jim Caedus to in fact stick to his commitment and leave the XWF, and drop the XWF Television title on the ground.

What's the matter-called your bluff?

Let's state the obvious, this is not likely to come to fruition now that the truth has been exposed. From here forward, we shall be attempting to revive and/or reset this contractual obligation with Mr. Caedus. And in the upcoming weeks, we will share details with you about the upcoming supermatch between myself, Bobby Blackcoat, and Jim Caedus, for the Television title.

Make no mistake. The struggle that we are all engaged in is a war. It is a power play. And I expect no less than my fellow man to do whatever it takes to stop me from taking the food off of his table and putting it on mine.

Soon, this state of mind will be undeniable. Big changes are coming soon to the XWF.

Mr. Caedus, I am sorry. Please, forgive me for everything that has happened recently. Man to man, in front of everyone. And let us move forward and settle things the way they were meant to be settled.

Thank you.

You're dope as shit Bobby, I have no quarrel with you, I was a little confused (as I tend to get sometimes, my fault) but I was havin a lotta fun with you man, I really dig how you write and the legal angle. The real issue turned out to be a misunderstanding on skype, a case of mistaken identity =/ However, it got a Bobby Blackcoat promo outta you just for me =) so it worked out kickass after my idiocy lol Thank you bro, and all of you for that matter. McBride, the next bowl's for you

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-09-2017, 12:24 PM

You can't go anywhere!

I gotta get that rematch eventually. Wink

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JimCaedus (02-09-2017) [-]
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-09-2017, 12:34 PM

Wait, wait... Your cordial manner does not settle any of our issues.

A massive smoke sesh could possibly, however, put a shift in the momentum another way.

What say ye, fellow warriors?

I raise this pipe to the XWF, to verbal quarrel, and the Television title!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Blackcoat's post:
JimCaedus (02-09-2017)