Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
God and Internalized Misogynerd Rookie VERSUS Stupid Buffoon Rookie and Rookieman
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-01-2017, 06:14 PM

NOCMM: Like the title of my promo says my client, Hero Xtreme 7.9 will be tag teaming with Game Girl, a stupid anti-woman woman, against Trax, a stupid talking monkey who thinks people are 'triggered' when they merely respond to his inane shit, and Rookieman, some no one knows or cares about.

NOCMM shakes his invisible head.

NOCMM: I'm sure you all remember the last time my client was booked against a worthless animal. That was the day Hero Xtreme Un made his debut and took his place. He did this because God didn't want to face a gay monkey in a nothing match for no reason other than some named OakPee wanted him to. However, this is Lethal fucking Lottery. I'm not here to talk about Dumb Monkey X or any of his 2 Twitter followers. My client will not be pulling out of any matches. He is here to elevate some of the talent so it isn't just a roster of rookies anymore. Or maybe he'll decide to win the tournament if none of you are worthy of being main eventers. Like always, God will do God's will and the old skool fans will actually watch Lethal Lottery this time.

NOCMM and the old skool fans like the sound of that.

NOCMM: I brought this up earlier, but I'd like to explain how the talking monkey's misuse of the word 'triggered' is problematic. It's ableist. PTSD is real thing you fucking piece of shit rookie monkey. Stop being a fucking piece of shit and making out the disease that countless veterans face everyday to be some kind of joke. Get your stupid monkey head out of your rookie ass.

NOCMM turns to several cages of monkeys and one by one he opens a cage, grabs a monkey, and chokes the life out of it.

NOCMM: It's monkey holocaust time. Veterans and their post-war life is not a fucking joke. I will kill your brethren until you give them a public apology.

NOCMM keeps choking monkeys to death as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Hero Xtreme 7.9's post:
Dolly Waters (02-02-2017), Unknown Soldier (02-01-2017), Vincent Lane (02-01-2017)