Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 05:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Seriously?.....Him?.....
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-31-2017, 09:14 PM

Drezdin:Ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls, and yes you the children of all sorts of shapes, sizes, and the gender. This is your favorite giant here and today lets just cut to the chase here. As you can see I am a bit irritated, a bit I guess you can say all in a up roar.....*****SIGH*****.....I guest a better way of saying for how I am feeling is pissed off but not in usual kind of pissed off. Why I am feeling like that you may wondering?, its because of the mere fact that recently the xwf had signed some more new talent to add to the roster. Now ill admit that even though I only new that the xwf had recently signed some one new and didn't know that his name was I honestly though was sweeeeeet more fresh blood to have here when the time comes for the newbies on the roster to carry the load for other future xwf super stars that might join the roster. hell I actually wanted to see who it was, was it a dude or a chick, who ever it was I was to hope that who ever it was all I wanted just go up to whom ever and say hello and if you need anything let me know an ill try to do my best in return ..........so I thought. not until all of a sudden this punk ass moron who I found out that his name is Russell Edwards and yes obvious a dude not a chick. any way like I was saying, all of a sudden decides to blind side me out of know where for no fucking reason. now if that wasn't enough to piss me off, then he of course literally goes up to me and saids this and I quote, be my bitch drezdin I challenge you in my debut match this Saturday nigh. now im beyond irritated beyond pissed off because I don't care weather if you are a guy , a women, or even a god damn Caitlyn jenner wannabe just because you recently just got signed don't got to mean that you can be a stupid ass and do it. I mean of all the wrestlers on the fucking roster he had to pick he had to pick this 7'2" 356 pound monster of a being. by now at this point I was thinking you stupid piece of crap! do you even know what the hell you just even did or said? but for a moment I was like uuummm nnnever mind I actually don't want to know, but what I know do know for a fact that with out you knowing you have signed your death certificate and warrant all at the same time. but I got to admit that though on the other hand he kinda had no choice to choose me. I mean if he had done that you others like bouron, trax, gilly, or even the divas of the xwf like Isabella ravenwolf, or even dolly waters his ass will get kicked way even before anything else happens. but you see xwf universe as it pains for me to say it, I kinda feel sorry for him cause I mean at least with me he'll get his ass whooped though painfully and agonizingly itll be a whole lot faster compare to if it wasn't me he had done that to his ass whooping would be a whole lot slower and painful. basically what I am trying to say is this xwf universe, and I hope mister Russell Edwards is listening to as well. what you said and did directly at me you stupid piece of crap, right here right now im going to leave you with this, when the bell rings to begin to all the way to when the bell rings when the match ends when the smoke clears the only one that will be the bitch is you Russell Edwards when I again will use the words whooped your ass for the when. when you see this human being getting his hand raised in victory youll learn that maybe it wasn't the wisest thing to challenge a person like me or others for that matter...or even to grow a pair you call balls..................................oh and by the way before I go you might want to use the four days that you have left to prepare on how YOULL BE MY BITCH!!!!! after I get don't with you. THEN THERE YOU WILL...BE...MMMYYY...BITCH ASS WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Vincent Lane (01-31-2017)