Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Setting the darkness free
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-31-2017, 01:36 PM

[Image: iiXWQ5b.jpg]

Gravestones lined the old cemetery, overgrown and unkept, cracked and crumbling from centuries of weathering. Mold and mildew covered most of the grave sites dedicated to the dead, trees all around the cemetery leaning towards the gravestones, branches reaching out trying to grab anything they can get ahold of. A rusty old fence surrounds the cemetery unguarded almost like it was an empty prison. All the inmates here have been gone for year’s maybe even centuries. The smell of death filled the air with a stench no one could ever forget. Placed in your memory banks forever weeds covering the graves of the dead. The gate to the cemetery slowly opens screeching from its hinges, which are more rust than metal. Robert Main wearing a black on black Gucci suit and black tie walks into the cemetery not shutting the gate behind him. He looks and sees a man standing at a grave site not moving. The man is staring into what appears to an open grave site! Robert lights his cigar before heading towards the man.

Each step he takes towards the man the gravel crunches underneath his feet not walked on for years. He follows the winding gravel path through the gravestones for a few moments before walking up behind the man. Robert takes a long hard draw on his cigar before looking the man up and down shocked to see what he is wearing! The man looking into the grave is wearing a black cape black pants and black boots with a top hat lined with mice skulls and a variety of different colored feathers. Robert extends his hand to tap the man on the shoulder. As he does a python slithers from underneath the man’s cape letting out a loud hiss. Immediately Robert pulls his hand back watching as the man brings his hand painted like a skeleton and places it on the snakes head. Robert doesn’t know what to say or think at this point. Unsure of what to do Robert takes a few steps back not knowing what he’s in store for. The midafternoon sky suddenly begins to darken as thick grey clouds roll in cutting the midafternoon light in half.

The man staring into the grave suddenly looks up to the heavens as if he is listening for god himself to speak! The python slides back underneath his black cape as the temperature begins dropping with a storm rapidly approaching. Robert didn’t think the weather called for rain today! He knows this because he watched the news and speaks Portuguese fluently. The man continues staring into the sky almost waiting for a sign with the wind picking up throwing dust and gravel sandblasting everything in its path. Robert again looks confused when a crow dive bombs right past his head landing on the gravestone. Robert peeks around the man looking at the crow and sees an empty grave and a stone with nothing engraved. The man now looking at the crow turns around quickly taking Robert’s cigar! Robert leaps backwards shocked at what he is looking at. He holds his heart for a moment with it beating out if his chest.

The man’s face is covered in black paint from ear to ear. With a white skull painted on top of the black paint. Robert watches as the man draws back heavily on his cigar. His eyes as black as night. The man says nothing only staring into Roberts’s soul! A clap of thunder then rattles the cemetery shaking everything in sight! Robert jumps at the sound still not knowing what in the hell is going on! The man then points his heavily painted finger at Robert before bellowing out.

[Image: HcJEjIP.jpg]

Witchdoctor{} You are the one I’ve been waiting for!

Main: No you must have me mistaken? Wait you speak English? Waiting on me? Why?

Witchdoctor{} You are the chosen one! You’ll soon breed darkness over the ring you reside in. The blood will flow like wine at the last supper. You will wreak havoc upon this earth like never seen before! You will crush anyone who opposes you! You Robert Main will become the darkness that so many others resist. I’ve waited for a very long time! I’ve seen visions of you achieving great things in your past. I’ve also had vivid dreams of your future! Lined with gold and silver! I must show you the way, Robert! You will become something more than what you are today! You will carry the darkness and devour your advisories, souls!

So let me get this right? You’re telling me something guided me here to meet you, and you’re going to unlock the monster within me? Buddy give me a break! Ok? I’ve seen magic shows and all sorts of crap before! I grew up and live in Las Vegas man! This whole smoke and mirrors things was cool, hell you even scared the shit out of me! But I’m not going to buy some witchdoctor or supposed witch doctor can make anything happen! You’re going to have to show me something other than cheap theater tricks! So you got a snake big deal! You have a pet crow? You dug a hole! Now a storm is rolling in? Anyone can do that with a good enough budget?

Witchdoctor{} I was for told you would be difficult and wouldn’t understand! Here this grave site you will bury a man! This man has seen death first hand! He too was offered the darkness and he refused it. This man carries gold with him! He fought desperately and came back! James! Or as you know him, Jim! He speaks of death and the darkness quite often because of his fear of it! This is Jim’s final resting place here in the cold dead earth!

Robert nods to the Witchdoctor! More eager than he was! Not knowing what is about to happen the witchdoctor reaches in behind his cape covering the front of his body and pulls out an old tattered burlap sack and kneels down in front of Robert. He takes a human skull from the bag and places it upside down on the ground. The skull is an off white color missing teeth here and there. The witchdoctor pulls out a vile of red liquid and places it into the skull. He pulls a few other different colored powders out of his bag one yellow and one green. He dumps those into the skull and reaches in mixing the ingredients like he was making a cake! He stops and picks the skull up over his head and begins chanting in tongs! Robert is watching, waiting for something to happen! The witchdoctor then places the skull to his mouth and pulls the mixture in only holding it in his mouth before standing up and walking towards Robert. Robert freezes as the witchdoctor blows the mixture into his face!

As the witchdoctor opens his mouth and begins to blow the mixture towards Robert’ nothing leaves his mouth but a red smoke! He motions for Robert to ingest the smoke. Robert resist at first before sucking in the mixture deep into his body! As he dose, he coughs letting the mixture of smoke leave his body. But as it leaves his body it isn’t red it has become black! The smoke dissipates as the witchdoctor places his hand over Robert’s face and thumbs on his eyes! He once again talks in tongs. He lets go and looks into Robert’s eyes. His eyes are black for a few moments. Before fading back to blue! The witchdoctor steps inside the grave site and lays down in the whole looking up at Robert. Robert stares down at him wondering what just happened to him. He notices he feels different more driven than ever![/b][/white]

Witchdoctor{} The transformation is now completed. Use it!

Lightning strikes a tree a few feet from Robert! He doesn’t move he just watches as the tree splinters into a million pieces and catches fire. Robert looks down into the hole seeing the witchdoctor is no longer there. He quickly looks around the cemetery no one is there but him! He notices the tombstone now has something written on it! It looks like blood! Dripping down the tombstone slowly it reads Jim Caedus Born 2/12/1980. Death 2/1/2017. Robert turns to the camera

Main: One day Jim. That’s all you have left! Until I’m stuffing you down into this hole where you belong! I’ll accept your challenge! First, make sure the Television Championship is on the line! Once that is accomplished I’ll go with it. You win I will not use my finisher anymore it’s all yours. I’ll drop it! If Lane decides to do this! Not only will I embarrass your ass in front of the entire world and take your title, I’ll get to end your career all in one night! The time for talk is quickly coming to an end! It’s put up or shut up time! No, Jim, luck did not get you addicted at methamphetamine! That was pure stupidity! I mean are you kidding me? Luck has nothing to do with it. Those were choices made on your own! It again was stupidity that got you beaten and killed! Raided stupidity! All choices you made! No one else.

You were the fool to make choices that would change your life forever not me! You call me everything under the sun and here I’m talking to one of the dumbest people of all! You may be right I have never been beaten to death! I’ve never been a broke ass junkie living on the streets! Why? I made better choices in life Jim, it’s easy! I’ve not been through your struggles ever and I cannot pretend that I have! But they’re not my problem either champ! You tell tales of sleeping in dumpsters and eating garbage! I don’t care! That’s what you freaking deserve when you’re a junkie dumb ass. Please don’t come at me like I have never lived life! You want to get loud and scream! It doesn't affect me in the least! I’ve listened to you twice now! What have I heard each time? You yelling pissed off rambling on about me being this that or the other

Sticks and stones Jim, we learned that in grade school! I’m under your skin and I honestly am loving every single second of it! How does it feel to have your skin crawl Jim? Although you are probably used to the feeling being an addict! I have you cornered and you know it. You’re scared! I can hear it in your voice. I’m a far different wrestler then you have ever faced. Come tomorrow night! The darkness will eat you alive once more! I’m going to let the blackness inside me out Jim. I will make it feel like you were on a vacation when you were being beaten to death! I’m going to do what others just can’t seem to do around the XWF! I’m going to beat your ass! This darkness I have inside me will take over. You talk as if you’re going to end my wrestling career, Jim, many have tried over the years and here I stand today!

The fact of the matter is simple Jim! You can’t. You don’t have the ball to put me down! This match has turned into something more than a triple threat! It seems if two careers are at a crossroads here. I want you to bring everything that you have to give. I want you to try to end my career! Try to shut me up! You can’t Jim! You’re the little Junkie who couldn’t! Once the bell rings tomorrow night you will have heard your final bell! As the reaper is dragging your ass to hell you will know Robert “The Omega” Main put you there.

The scene starts to fade as the rain begins to pour from the sky! Robert standing there smiling into the camera

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (01-31-2017), Vincent Lane (02-01-2017)