Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Shithawk Down
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-27-2017, 09:57 PM

It's a cool breezy night in the heart of San Diego. The kiddies are headed to bed, the parents are headed to fuck or thinking about killing themselves then puss out and cry instead. Ron Burgundy is bidding the great city a lovely evening, and just over the horizon a Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey is coming in for a fast landing inside Stub Hub stadium. As soon as the bird lands the back ramp slams down, Trainer one and two come stumbling out throwing up everywhere. RANDOM walks out behind them pushing Trainer one into is own vomit.

[RANDOM]: “Jesus ya fuck, watch where you're walking.”

RANDOM still having the same appearance as he did before he left to San Diego carefully traverses down the ramp being cautious to not step into any vomit.

[RANDOM]: “Fuck boys way to make a mess already, we've only been here two minutes and this place looks like hell.”

[TRAINER 1]: “We almost died on the trip over here! You and Gary snorted an inhuman amount of what I am assuming was cocaine and argued over whether or not the autopilot light had to be on for it to actually be on autopilot, then you proceed to run around the hull of the plane leaving us to try to fly it the rest of the way here. You know what RANDOM I am DONE! NO! We are done.

Trainer two nods in agreement. But as trainer one turns around to leave he is struck in the face with a spear wielded by Gary Busey.

[Gary Busey]: “Die alien scum!”

[Trainer 2]: “Oh my god! David NO!”

David drops to the ground gushing blood from the new hole in is forehead. Gary then holds the spear under the throat of trainer two before he can make a move.

[Gary Busey]: “You wanna be next?”

[RANDOM]: “Whoa!”

Everyone stops what they were doing and look over at RANDOM who's arms are raised in the air.

[color=#FF0000][RANDOM]: “Who the fuck is David?”

[Trainer 2]: “That's David!”

Pointing to Trainer one aka David's lifeless body as it still twitches a bit on the ground in front of them.

[RANDOM]: “Well he was two ply anyways, I've had a bad feeling about him since the begin and here he was an alien this entire time.”

[Trainer 2]: “No he wasn't you guys are just high! And now David is dead because of.....”

[Gary Busey]: “Whoa there cowboy, you wanna be next?”

[Trainer 2]: “Gulp”

[RANDOM]: “Now lets all relax here. What's your name?”

[Trainer 2]: “Pau...”

Cut off by RANDOM.

[RANDOM]: “Pissypants McGee. I like it! Mainly because well you pissed your pants there big shoots. So here is what I was thinking Pissypants, you continue to train me and I won't have Gary kill ya, sound good?”

Pissypants nods his head in acceptance of his new fate which prompts Gary Busey to drop the spear from this throat.

[RANDOM]: “Now Gary you said you had a surprise for me that would give me an advantage in this match tomorrow?”

[Gary]: “Why yes I do, I'll be right back.”

Gary walks back into the plane. RANDOM looks down at Pissypants who is weeping while holding the body of David.

[RANDOM]: “Do you need a tissue? Or a tampon you big fucking baby?”

Pissypants looks up at him in disgust and starts to open his mouth to say something he may regret, but before he can Gary returns with what appears to be a flame thrower.

[RANDOM]: “Um Gary, what is that?”

[Gary]: “It's a flamethrower I found it on the plane.”

[RANDOM]: “And what's it going to be us....”

Before RANDOM can finish Gary opens up a stream of flames covering RANDOM in fire. RANDOM starts screaming and running around engulfed in flames.

[RANDOM]:” OH MY GOD WHY!?!?! OH JESUS CHRIST HELP ME!!!”

[Gary]: “Now just relaxed I learned up on some tables matches and a few I saw had fire, so being the great thinker that I am I thought what better way to prepare you for that than by actually lighting you on fire, genius right?”

[RANDOM]: “ YES I CONCUR BUT CAN WE PLEASE PUT ME OUT NOW?!?!”

[Gary]: “Well come here you big vagina I got the fire extinguisher.”

RANDOM runs towards Gary who wields the mighty fire extinguisher, but on his way he trips over the lifeless body of David catching him in flames as well.

[Pissypants]: “Oh God!”

Gary runs over to RANDOM only putting RANDOM out with the extinguisher. RANDOM stands up completely charred with burnt flesh falling from his body.

[RANDOM]: “What do you say we shoot that promo now huh?

RANDOM looks over to the camera crew.

[RANDOM]: “What do you guys say shoot a quick promoski?”

The camera crew stares back at with completely in disbelief of what just went down before them, only able to nod yes in a a response.

[RANDOM]: “Great! Gary did you bring the rope?”

[Gary]: “Sure did.”

He pulls a coil of rope from behind his back.

[RANDOM]: “Excellent.”

[Pissypants]: “What do you have planned with that?"

[RANDOM]: “We are going to scare John by saying we are going to hang him with it.”

[Pissypants]: 'No.”

Pissypants takes the rope from RANDOM throwing it on David's flaming body.

[RANDOM]: What the fuck! Are you trying to die too.”

Pissypants leans over and whispers a conversation into RANDOMS ear, while he speaks RANDOMS face goes from angry to shock then to horrified he drops his jaw in disbelief. He turns his head to Pissypants as if he wants him to tell him he's lying but Pissypants only nods his head yes confirming what he said to be true. Quickly RANDOM grabs Pissypants in a hugging embrace crying unto his shoulder. RANDOM then looks over to Gary Busey who is putting on a white ghost outfit.

[RANDOM]: “Gary its off! We aren't doing the scare tactics.”

[Gary]: “Even the ghost?”

[RANDOM]: “The whole thing bud.”

[Gary]: “Aw, I really wanted to be a ghost.”

RANDOM then looks towards the camera crew and walks over with anger on his face. Still smoldering and with skin peeling off his body he stares deeply into the camera.”

[RANDOM]: “JOHN BLACK! I just learned a horrible thing that happened to your section of the human race and I am deeply sorry, but do not think for a second because of what I just learned I will go light on you, to me you are still an irrelevant nobody and yea I have said before I am not a wrestler either but I am crazy and to be a wrestler or even a great wrestler you have to be a little crazy. Guess what bud I am a whole fucking planet of crazy, so I guess that means my future here is looking pretty good, and as for why? Well why not, why not do the most demanding sport the human race has to offer, it's just something else I can prove my dominance at. You see John me and you are the same we are both unwanted. We both have to search for affection and warmth in the deeps and darkest places the universe has to offer, and hey I would bet if we didn't have this match we could have a good friendship. Facts are we have this match and I am going to put you through the table and after I win I am going to impale you with something too, but its not going to be wood and it's going up your fart box."

RANDOM points to David's lightly burning body.

[RANDOM]: “That's right hoss I am taking that burning pile of man and shoving him right up your asshole, right on up there pretty far too. As I've seen though it's probably not the first time a guy named David has been up there though has it?

RANDOM puts his head down to conceal his laughter.

[RANDOM]: "I mean come on dude how much do you really think you can do against me. I have gone through thirty tables and now I have been set ablaze and I am standing here talking to you like its nothing. Because to me it is nothing. And it will be nothing for me to beat you with in an inch of your life, get you medical attention and then do it again just to see you suffer. So now I am begging you John don't show up tomorrow, call in sick, kill yourself I don't care but please don't allow me to be the one to destroy you. I will be afraid, afraid I will enjoy it way way too much. John you have so much to live for....well you really don't your a god awful parasite sucking on the life force of this world. I bet you spent all your life acting as of someone owes you something like the rest of this pathetic excuse of lifeforms do, but you forgot to create a life worth living in the process of your endless "why me?" bitching. Say nothing if I am right......thought so. John honestly tonight I want you to get a goodnight sleep and really think about your decision to get out of bed and maybe I will see you tomorrow buttercup. Goodnight."

The crew steps away from RANDOM who has Gary Busey directly behind him both giving a psychopathic smile into the camera as it fade to black.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post