Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 03:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
If you're gonna be dumb...
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2017, 01:48 AM

"BOOM!"

The sound echos in a mostly empty gym with the majority of the lights focused on a ring in the middle.
Two trainers are lifting and slamming RANDOM through wooden tables. RANDOM's appearance is that of a younger blonde white male with a gorgeous beard. Bloodied up and bruised the trainers continue their work.

[Trainer 1]: “Do we really need to keep doing this?”

“CRASH!”

[Trainer 2]: “It's what he says he wants to do to prepare.

[Trainer 1]: “This guy is either incredibly dumb or insane.”

“SMACK!”

[Rich “The Manager” Titburger]: “Alright RANDOM we are finished here no more tables man this is going to kill you.”

RANDOM lays in the middle of the ring surrounded by broken tables gurgling on air and blood trying desperately to speak.

[RANDOM]: ”I......”gurgle”....am...”gulp” NOT FINISHED!...ah there all better.”

As he swallows the blood and saliva pouring from his mouth.

[RANDOM]: “As I was saying, We are not done here we have...argh!

RANDOM grasps his side.

[RANDOM]: “To finish this.”

Points to the broken tables scattered in the ring.

[RANDOM]: “I need this embedded into my brain. Like deep in there. But not too deep. Not priest molestation deep or seeing dad playing blanket tickle with Uncle Mark or......”

Cut off by his manager

[Rich 'The Manager” Titburger]: “RANDOM!, baby, please stop talking. Listen you are not going to be able to compete in this match if you can't walk. Now you have to a lot of things to do to prepare for this match and one of those things is addressing your fans and of course John_Black.”

RANDOM giving his manager a look of disgust.

[RANDOM]:(Spoken softly) “Get the fuck out.”

[Rich “The Manager Titburger]: “What was that?”

[RANDOM]: “GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE TITBURGER! YOU ARE FIRED!”

[Rich “The Recently Fired Manager” Titburger]: “Are you fucking kidding me?”

[RANDOM]:”Nope get out Titburger.”

[Rich “Now Anger and Jobless Manager]: “Fuck you RANDOM! I hope you never win a match you need me buddy and when you come crawling back I wont be there.”

Rich exits the gym slamming the door behind him.

[RANDOM]: “Fuck that guy am I right?”

Looking at his trainers for an answer.

[RANDOM]: “No? Okay then. Welp I guess hes right I should take a break and broadcast to the fans out there on the worldwide webs.”

[RANDOM]: “Trainer 1 whats your name?”

[Trainer 1: “Mine names Da.....”

Interrupted by RANDOM

[RANDOM]: “No one gives a fuck. Get a sparring partner over here and warmed up while I do this.”

[Trainer 1]: “Um Okay.”

[RANDOM]: “Thank you.”

[RANDOM]: “Shit! I need to get a new manager while I'm at it and I have the perfect person in mind. I'll give him a call after I do this inter webs thing."

RANDOM walks over to a desk with a laptop sitting on it in the corner of the gym. He sits down in a chair behind the desk and tries turning on the laptop. Nothing happens.

[RANDOM]: “What in the organic fuck? Why is this not working? Stupid ass backwards technology.

RANDOM now starts slamming his hand on the keyboard while dragging his fingers across like its a piano. After several minutes of that RANDOM calmly stands up and hurls the laptop across the gym breaking it.

[RANDOM]: “Camera crew! whom has deemed it necessary to follow me all day would you care to shoot a promo with me real fast?”

[Camera Crewman 1] “Um yeah sure we can do that."

[RANDOM]: “Amazing for whatever reason the laptop decided not to work and it had to be thrown.”

[Camera Crewman 1]: “Ready when you are RANDOM.”

[RANDOM]: “I am ready.”

[Camera Crewman 1]: “3...2...1....

The camera crewman silently lips “action”.

[RANDOM]: “What?”

The crewman does it again.

[RANDOM]: “I cant hear what you are saying. Oh god! Am I deaf?”

[Camera Crewman 1]: “No I am mouthing it so it doesn't come on the recording through the boom mic.”

[RANDOM]: “Mouthing what?”

[Camera Crewman 1]: “Action!”

[RANDOM]: “Hello ladies and gentleman of the XWF fan base. Allow me to introduce myself I am RANDOM. All caps by the way. I am......who ever I want to be.

RANDOM moves his hand up and down in front his torso and face with is bottom lip sticking out over his beard showing off his current apperance. Still bloodied and now with two huge hematoma swelling up his right eye. He gives a wink and a smile then turns his body around out of the cameras light and view. He turns back into the light now appearing as a man in his mid to late thirties with a clean shaven face and oily slicked back black hair with a small strain hanging over his right eye that was once swollen. He is also now dressed in a fancy black tuxedo with a white undershirt and a red bow tie.

[RANDOM]: “See ladies and gentlemen whoever I want to be. Now lets get this show on the road shall we? Yes I think so. So as I am sure many of you at home are wondering what the hell that all was before. You know me being driven into thirty plus tables over and over again until I was pouring blood from my body. Well I will answer that for you, I was simply.....training.”

Brushing the hair behind his ear RANDOM gives a crooked smile to the camera

[RANDOM]: “Now you see this is my first time doing this sport. But as I tell you that I am the furthest thing from a seasoned wrestler, and I am talking to you Jason_theblackguy. DO NOT TAKE ME! Lightly. I am a very dangerous man Jason. I just punished myself for the last hour to embedded it into my soul that I never want to experience going through a table ever again. You understand Jason fear is a powerful thing it can do one of two things to you. It....can motivate you or.....it can cripple you. What do you use fear for Jason? Motivation or do you allow it to take control in the worse ways imaginable.

RANDOM stares intently into the camera for a solid fifteen seconds before snapping back into conversation changing the subject in a slick calm manner. Hands on the desk grasping one another. He continues to speak now in a condescending manner.

[RANDOM]: "Jason I've noticed you are becoming irrelevant in the sport. I mean your Black Circle buddies ditched you. No one wants you bud. But hey I get it your the tough guy, the hard ass, the one no one fucks with because you don't need nobody but you. Am I right? And because that's who you are you can obliviously deal with the pain of what comes with the world of having no one and not drown yourself in the dangerous vices. Oh wait...my bad . Let me ask you something.. Are ya lonely Black? Is that why you go knee deep in rancid rotting stripper pussy? Honestly there are a lot better ways of getting your cock to fall off. But you do you boo boo. I just hope that pussy doesn't distract you for what's ahead this Saturday. And in case its slipped your mind its a tables match with me.

RANDOM stands up and slams his hands on the table top.

[RANDOM]: “SO FOCUS DAMMIT!!!”

He shouts in an abrasive fashion spraying spit across the room. He then wipes his mouth and sits back down calmly in his chair closes his eyes and begins to take one deep breathe in and then out.

[RANDOM]: “So where was I?”

[Camera Crewman 1]: “You where talking about your match. But you do know that his name is John_Black not Jason_theblackguy right?”

RANDOM puts hit head down and elbow on the table in front of him placing his hand on his forehead.

[RANDOM]: “Yes....I know that.”

RANDOM looks up at the camera crewman.

[RANDOM]: “I am trying to get under his skin. But now you've FUCKED IT UP!”

He screams at them

[Camera Crewman 1]: “Oh so sorry.”

[RANDOM]: “Its okay it was a shitty way to piss someone off I suppose.”

He now says calmly

[RANDOM]: “Any who lets get back to business I am starting to get hungry. So as I was saying John I am not a wrestler. However I have been through more in my life than you can ever imagine. You think you have it tough I have been you. I have been in your position and far worse than that of yours bud. But if you think that I am not going to come at you one hundred and ten percent on Saturday you are mistaken. I am going to be one of the hardest matches of your entire career. I have been studying you up and down I know who you are and I know what you can do. You see that's where the problem begins for you. You don't know me and you cannot prepare for me. I am RANDOM in name and concept I am unpredictable and unmanageable both in and out of the ring. I am going to be your worst nightmare John and like I said before John you better focus because I am coming for you bud count on it.

[Trainer 1]: “Hey your sparring partner is here lets get this going come on back to training,”

[RANDOM]: “About time. Well that's my cue people of the world and John if you watch this which I am sure you are take heed in what I said and what you saw here today.

RANDOM walks from behind the table reaches in his pocket an pulls out a phone and dails a number.

[RANDOM]: "Hey bud how are you doing?"

He stops turns to the camera crew shooing them away then turns back around to continue.

[RANDOM]: "listen I have a favor to ask you......."

The Camera Crew turns around and shuts down production.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post