Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gabe Reno is a SLAVE.
SLAVE Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

01-24-2017, 02:28 PM

Scully just finishes taunting Mini Morbid after his pin attempt and is walking away. Suddenly, a dark matter that looks very similar to a combination of a snake and shit slithers across the floor.... It stands up and steps into the light staring at the unconscious lucha libre lying on the floor. He looks up and sees Scully walking away from the scene wearing the Xtreme Title around his waist. He picks up Mini Morbid off the floor and throws him like a dart at the Xtreme Champion! Mini Morbid soars in the air and crashes into Scully in the back of the head! The shitty figure steps into the light and reveals himself to be non other than SLAVE! He picks up Mini Morbid again from the ground and begins swinging the little man over his head hitting Scully! He beats the LIVING CHRIST out of Scully and finishes by crawling up next to Scully and whispering...

"i aM SLAVE."

.... before going for the pin!!!!!
Edit
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-24-2017, 03:46 PM

Skull had been hit with multiple Morbid, he was seeing stars....
After hearing the weird voice of Slave, who sounds like pedophile. Skull suddenly gets his shit together and KICKS THE FUCK OUT!!!!
Slave tries to slither away but Scully grabs the poor, helpless Mini Morbid and begins repeatedly hitting Slave with him. It was like Morbid was a steel chair, although he wasn't steel and probably not as tall hahaha..... Anyhoo Skull looks down at the freak called Slave.

"How do you like you dirty little kiddie fiddler?!
SLAVE Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

01-24-2017, 03:56 PM

"we HoPe yoUR DICK is Longerrrrr than your CROSSBONE LIST. i AM SLAVE."
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-24-2017, 07:59 PM

This indignity will not soon be forgotten!

Mini Morbid walks away to the sound of the pitter patter of little feet.

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2017, 02:48 PM

Dont use my name in your pathetic attempts to defeat Scully.

Bitch.
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2017, 02:50 PM

(01-24-2017, 02:28 PM)SLAVE Said: Scully just finishes taunting Mini Morbid after his pin attempt and is walking away. Suddenly, a dark matter that looks very similar to a combination of a snake and shit slithers across the floor.... It stands up and steps into the light staring at the unconscious lucha libre lying on the floor. He looks up and sees Scully walking away from the scene wearing the Xtreme Title around his waist. He picks up Mini Morbid off the floor and throws him like a dart at the Xtreme Champion! Mini Morbid soars in the air and crashes into Scully in the back of the head! The shitty figure steps into the light and reveals himself to be non other than SLAVE! He picks up Mini Morbid again from the ground and begins swinging the little man over his head hitting Scully! He beats the LIVING CHRIST out of Scully and finishes by crawling up next to Scully and whispering...

"i aM SLAVE."

.... before going for the pin!!!!!

Hey look guys Slave actually showed up for something.

Dont make me handle you, again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
Vincent Lane (01-31-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-03-2017, 11:34 PM

Thats what i thought...
SLAVE Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

02-03-2017, 11:56 PM

i tHoughT the longeR i waaaaaited the TIGHTer the tensions.

soRRy i huRt yOu

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(i AM sLavE:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2017, 01:12 AM

F'n Slaves...