Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
They're coming to take me away!
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-24-2017, 06:40 PM

“It's hard being me. It sometimes seems like I'm fighting battles from all fronts. On one side I have Robbie Bourbon threatening to wreck me because I called him fat and unfunny. Then out of the blue, I have Chris Chaos coming at me with his typical bullshit, like I'm going to back down from a fight. Looking ahead of me, I have a match with Killjoy that is sure to bring the house down. I know what you're thinking, “Mike that's only 3 fronts.” You are correct, but need I remind you that I'm also battling my own psyche on a daily basis?”

“There is a dark force that dwells within me, that once controlled me. It's always at work, always chipping away at me, trying to regain control. I've done well to keep it at bay thus far. That is until Cadryn Tiberius showed up at my door. He had came to show me his new TV Championship. Of course it wasn't the real TV Championship, it was one that he had crafted himself, out of cardboard. That dark force spoke to me, and for the first time in a very long time, I listened. Now Cadryn lies in my closet. He's not alone in there however.... Perhaps I misspoke , I suppose this is the second time that I have followed the instructions given to me by this voice.”

“The XWF has never been the most nurturing environment for me. Seems like everything that's ever gone wrong for me, can be traced back to this place. I've only been back for 6 weeks, and already I've kidnapped a coworker, and done something far more heinous. The thing is, I'm getting to the point where I don't care. I don't care who I hurt, I don't care what people think about me, and I don't care if I am better than you or not. I'm just getting to a point, where I'm going to come in, and put whoever I'm booked against through sheer fucking Hell, and whatever happens, happens.”

“It was only a week ago that I was spending all of my time worrying about if I could beat this guy, or I could beat that guy. I felt like the busted shell of a man that Robbie Bourbon claims that I am. I went out on Warfare, and I gave Thaddeus Duke a fight that he won't forget. I still worried. Vincent Lane came to my door and tried to personally lift my spirits, whether that was his intention or not. I still worried. Terry Blackstone called me up, and spent the blunt of the conversation listening to my problems and trying to pick me up, and I still worried. When Savage was booked, and I saw my name at the top of the card, scheduled to a title match, boy did I worry. I realized that I had become “The Dark Worrier””

“I worried so much, that I accepted a deal that I knew better than to partake in. That dark force that's within me had offered a truce. It would let me remain in control, but would feed me the powers that it held. At first I questioned what this force would have to gain from such an act? I knew that it had to be some sort of trick, otherwise why would it give me whatever power it claimed to have in return for nothing? Yeah, I knew it was a trick, but I had become desperate. I already had one loss under my belt, I felt that I couldn't afford a second. I agreed to the terms of the deal, and I let this force invade my mind. Quickly I realized that I had made a mistake, and just as quickly I realized that I didn't care. If it meant winning, and not worrying, then I would gladly sell my soul.”

[b]01/23/2017, 5 days away from Micheal Graves Hart Title shot, and 9 days away from Micheal Graves first rematch with Killjoy in 13 years.

The room is dimly lit, with only the light from a computer monitor cutting through the darkness. Micheal Graves is seen sitting at his desk, arms folded, and kicked back, a slight smirk on his face.

“Robbie Bourbon has decided that it's a good idea to personify the very attitude that inspired my profanity filled rant the other day. “Steve Jason can suck your left fucking testicle”? Let's get one thing straight before we continue, I'm no fan of Steve Jason. With that said, I do realize what he meant, and still means to this business. He is currently positioned in the number 1 spot of the XWF Top 50. He is a legend in the XWF, and the fact that this entire roster seems to try and shit all over everything that not only Steve Jason did, but that we all did back in the day. It sickens me. Robbie, you're full of confidence... Well mostly you're full of shit, but there is a fair deal of confidence there as well, and that's cool. You should be confident, but when that confidence blinds you to the threat that is standing right in front of you, it becomes a weakness. One of the many that you seem to have.”

“You're not weak Gravy, my noodle is still ringing!” says Cadryn from the closed closet door behind Micheal. Micheal continues talking, ignoring Cadryn.

“See Robbie, you've sized me up, and you've decided that Dark Mike is just too old to be a threat to that Hart Championship, right? Or is it like I said previously? That you mother fuckers don't have any respect for those that came before you!? You may have kept the doors open, but you certainly have not built a better foundation. You've just trashed the place while daddy's been away. Dick jokes and rape? That seems to be the defining characteristics of the modern XWF. I mean seriously, you have a Universal champion who sends his opponents used tampons and shit... literally shit. That sure does sound like something to be proud of doesn't it Robbie? Let me tell you a story. This is a story about a man whose plane crashed in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Luckily he washed ashore, and found himself trapped on a small island. This man spent the next several years fighting to survive on this island. When he was finally rescued, and returned to the states, he couldn't bare the thought of returning home. You see Robbie, The island changed him. He feared what his family may think of the man that he had became. He feared that they may have moved of from him. However, despite his fear. One day this man realized that he had been a fool. He realized that he still loved his family, and despite all of the time that had passed, they would welcome him home with open arms. So this man bought a plane ticket, and he flew back home. When he returned, he found that all of his fears had came true. His family had replaced him, and moved on. Without hesitation, he quickly dispatched of his inferior replacement, and looked to his family to accept him with open arms. They did not... This man felt unwelcomed and unloved by the people that he loved the most. What happened next was tragic. This man went to a hardware store, bought an axe, and murdered everyone in that house. By the time that he was done, nothing was left but him, standing there covered in the blood of the family he once loved.”

Micheal leans in close to the camera with a stern look across his face.

“For the record Robbie, that man is me.”

Micheal walks over to the closet door. He places his hand on the door knob, but pauses, looking back to the web cam across the room. Swings the door open, reveling Cadryn Tiberius, who is sitting in the closet, wrapped tightly in duct tape bindings. Cadryn's eyes grow large with excitement, thinking that maybe his Gravy is going to release him. Micheal's nostrils flare as he violent points to Cadryn.

“This is the only mother fucker who has shown me any love!”

“He's constantly pestered me, stalked me, and like a cat who's starved for attention, he has brought me nearly dead playthings. On one hand I'd like nothing more than to end my suffering, by ending his life.”

Cadryn's left eye twitches slightly. His expression changes from excited to blank.

“Do it!” Graves whispers to himself.

“Kill Him!”

“Do it!”

“Again I ask, WHAT!?”
Cadryn whines from the closet.

“Kill Him!”

“DO IT!”

Micheal slams the door shut and stands there for a moment. Staring down towards his feet. Micheal exhales a deep sigh before bringing his attention back to the camera. His expression now appears to be more calm and relaxed.

“The only reason that he still lives, is because Cadryn Tiberius is the only person in the XWF that doesn't treat me like some spoiled piece of meat that you wouldn't even feed to your dogs.”

“So can we be friends now Gravy?!”

Micheal looks to the closet door, you get the impression that he wants to help Cadryn come out of the closet. He stands there for just a moment, contemplating his options, but ultimately he doesn't open the door. Instead Micheal walks back over to the desk that the web cam is sitting on. Micheal pounds both fist into the desk as he leans in close to the camera.

“Robbie Bourbon, make your jokes about my age, question the origins of my moniker, and come into this match THINKING, that you are going to wreck me! Have your fun now, because when you climb into that ring on Saturday night, I'm not only going to take that Hart Championship and effectively end your first single title reign on your very first defense. I'm also going to take the first step in educating all you mother fuckers here today, on just how much better my generation was compared to you! So this week, Robbie Bourbon, and next week, if he stays true to his word... Chris Chaos! This Saturday marks my first XWF history class, and it's sure to be a lesson that the XWF Universe will not forget!”

Micheal in a fit of rage and irritation, swats at the web cam, knocking it to the floor. As luck would have it, it falls into a position that allows it full view of the closet. The very same closet that Cadryn Tiberius is currently trapped in. We hear Micheal walk out of the study, and turn a key to lock the door.

[/b]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (01-24-2017), Muddy Waters (01-26-2017)