Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
It's all Gravy, baby.
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-24-2017, 01:12 AM

Sunday – January - 22nd – 2017 – 11:03 AM

1 Second.

One second is all that I needed. I had you pinned, Jim. You were never going to get up, I bested you. I walked in to that ring, and I gave my everything to that match. I will give credit where credit is due. You put me through the paces, you almost had me quite a few times.

..Almost..

I want you to understand something, Jim. Actually, I need you to understand something. You consider this to be a victory, because you kept the title. But, you're wrong. You lost that match. I, by every definition of the word, beat you, Jim. Regardless of the time limit, you laid underneath of me on that mat, more than long enough to be pinned.

Cadryn reaches down and picks up what appears to be a makeshift, cardboard, replica of the XWF Television Title. Cadryn takes the makeshift title and straps it around his waste using a small strip of duct tape to hold it in place.

Jim, I am the undeniable TV champion. I mean, I have the belt. This belt around my waste signifies my struggles. It's a representation of everything I've ever longed to become:

A Champion.

Regardless of how the management staff of the XWF view the situation, I am the new XWF TV Champion. I mean, why would I have a belt if I wasn't champion, right? I have the belt, therefore I am the champion. That's how this works. It wasn't Jim Caedus that beat me and retained his title. No, no no, sweetheart. You were out, pile driven from the top rope, possibly my best Italian Driver yet. And I pinned you.

Game over, Jim. That was all she wrote. And then out of the blue, I was blindsided by an unknown force. A challenger so fierce and so reckless, that I had no chance of stopping him. And that my friend, was Father Time.

I lost to Father Time. I didn't lose to the TV champion Jim Caedus. Oh no, snookums. Daddy lost to Father Time. And Father Time isn't Jim Caedus. Therefore, that makes me the obvious winner here, Jim. That makes me the champion. That's why I have been rewarded with this shiny new belt you see here before you. Go ahead and throw yours away, or take it to Goodwill. You won't be needing it anymore, seeing as how I'm the new TV Champ and all.

On that note: Paul Heyman. Do you think I'll make the rankings now Paul, do ya? Because, I figure as newly crowned TV Champ I'm going to need to make a few title defenses soon, wouldn't you agree? Or are you going to be petty and not recognize my accomplishment in my win over Jim Caedus? Are you impressed now, Paul? Would you like my autograph now, Paul? Am I good enough now, Paul?

Cadryn begins pacing back and forth showing obvious signs of frustration and potential mental instability..

Now, the management staff seems to find it fitting that I fight Dr. Justin Sayn on live television on the next Savage. Far be it for me to critique the booking of the card, but I'm in the first match. Really? The first match? At what point did it occur to you to start booking champions as show openers? How in God's name could this even seem like a good idea? I'm the TV champion, the face of Savage. Where do you get off treating me this way, you cretin?

Cadryn begins pacing at a much quicker speed. Suddenly, without any warning Cadryn unloads a barrage of lefts and rights into the wooden door molding directly in front of him. After this onslaught of punched, Cadryn leans his head against the door molding, a few drops of blood fall from his hands and onto the wood floor below.

This..This, is no way for a champion to act. But, please know that I feel highly disrespected to be facing off against someone such as Justin Sayn. I mean, honestly, it's not necessarily the placement of the match, as much as it is the opponent I'm facing. Justin Sayn used to be my shrink. I told this man everything. From my deepest darkest fears, to my unfathomable pipe dreams. Do you have any idea how bad it pains me to have to break this man down, piece by piece? It's maddening to think about. Regardless, right now I have something more important I have to concentrate on. It's time to go on an adventure, somewhere colorful and exciting. I'm going to go show my best friend my brand new XWF TV Title. I bet he'll be impressed. My Gravy loves it when I show up to his house unexpected.

Sunday – January - 22nd – 2017 – 3:46 PM

Cadryn arrives at Michael Graves house. His Gravy. Cadryn is sooooo excited to show Gravy his new TV Title, he quickly exits his car, and runs up the walkway to Gravy's front door. Cadryn pounds away at the door. Suddenly the door swings open forcefully as the Dark Warrior himself stands in the doorway.

What in the fuck are you doing here, Cadryn? If you have another celebrity or one of their detached body parts waiting for me, I'll fucking kill you.

Gravy, baby, calm down, cutie pie. I have something to show you!!

Cadryn points to his brand new makeshift TV title.

Isn't it magnificent? I won it yesterday on Savage. I beat Jim Caedus fair and square, mm hmm.

Graves blood has started to boil at the sight of Cadryn. Cadryn smiles politely back at Graves, oblivious to the fact that Graves is ready to snap.

Kill Him.

Okay.

..Wait..What?

KAPOW!

Graves hits Cadryn with such force that it knocks his from around his waist and straight down onto the ground. Cadryn, like a bag of wet sand hits the ground right next to his brand new TV championship.

Often we are put in situations that make us question the validity of the decisions we so haphazardly decide upon. Typically, I'm a “roll with the punches” type guy. However, when Graves accused me of being in the closet, I never expected him to mean literally...

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JimCaedus (01-24-2017), Random (01-25-2017) [-]