Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 09:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is enough!
Bernie Sanders Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-23-2017, 11:45 AM

Brotha's and Sista's!

I have gathered here ta'day to talk about tha' importance of climate change, and ta' inform you all of the devastating impacts it is having on small Nebraskan farming communities, and communities all ova' tha' world.

As we see here, with our friend, Brandon Moore from Nebraska, Brandon has obviously grown up pretty-pretty-pretty nutritionally deprived, and deprived access to clean drinking wata'. The lead contaminated wata' he's consumed has had near irreversible effects on his state of mind, and the smell of his breath.

Because of this! Because of tha' GREED, and tha' RECKLESSNESS of tha' Koch Brotha's, Wall Street and tha' NRA- Brandon Moore believes that he is ah' successful wrestler, when in reality, he has a hard enough time wrestling his pretty-pretty-pretty small pecka' outta' his drawers ta' piss out his NASCAR sponsored Mountain Dew induced kidney stones.

Brotha's and Sista's, we have got to start having an open and honest discussion about tha' issues facing everyday Americans. Is it enough for some Nebraskan politician to say:

"Yes, Brandon... I am here for you! Now just gimmie' all ya' money so I can move to D.C. and totally ignore ya' need fa' welfare, foodstamps and otha' government assistance programs."?

Of course not!

We have got to move boldly, and act bravely to combat racism and xenephobia! We have got ta' tell the powerful special interests groups that we are united against the dumbing-down of folks like Brandon, and that no- Fox News is not ah' reliable source of home shopping selection!

In closing Brotha's and Sista's I want to tell you... what motivates me... and it's a vision... a world where people like Brandon do not have to be afraid of gay people... they can come in and outta' tha' closet as they please. They can choose whateva' genda' identity they're comfortable with. They can have coitus with tha' pigs on they're farms WITHOUT fearing discrimination.

When we stand togetha', and not let tha' Donald Trumps of tha' world divide tha' mush minded, mobile-home owning, back-hair braiding, moose-knuckle-milking, lead poisoned, know-nothing's like Brandon on issues of divisiveness then there is nothing we cannot accomplish.

Trump and tha' one percent they say: "I want more of Moore!" ... and I say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

Bernie rolls Brandon Moore up

[Image: tumblr_o4mljvA3Yg1qggc9qo2_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bernie Sanders's post:
Ally Worsted (01-23-2017)
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-24-2017, 05:29 AM

JJ sees Bernie Sanders cradling Brandon Moore.... Is Moore sleeping??

"Moore means less!!"

JJ finishes the count!

Winner and NEW XWF Federweight Champion - Bernie Sanders
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jefferson Jackson's post:
Vincent Lane (01-24-2017)