Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 12:19 AM

**On a stage from an undisclosed location, a podium adorned with the gaudy lime colored seal of the XWF's Secretary of Defense stands vacant. Press personnel have filled the room. The XWF banner hangs behind, vincent Lane's face over the center.

A woman walks from behind the curtain. Sly, Paul Heyman's personal assistant steps to the podium.**

Distinguished members of the press, the Secretary of Defense.

Paulie's Theme plays bc Paulie

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman

I've decided to come to you all tonight for a couple of reasons, but first, with Lethal Lottery on the horizon I just want to make very clear to all of those involved that this is perhaps the most intense series of events that the XWF brings forth.

It is not for the feint of heart, I assure you. There are a lot of new faces that have graced our squared circle and I promise you they have not been a part of something this rigorous in their respective careers.

It will test your resolve.

It will test your spirit.

It will test your determination.

It has the tendency to break even some of the strongest willed people that have ever graced the ring.

That said, it brings me to a grander point. Over the last several weeks the standings have remained a bit stagnant with very little movement up or down except for a few individuals that have really impressed me. Thomas Nixon, Jim Caedus and Thaddeus Duke among them, just to name a few. I can assure you that will necessarily change moving forward. With the Lottery, some perhaps unsung heroes, will have the opportunity to team with and face some of our more established veterans.

With that, comes great reward. If one defeats an established veteran or a bona fide star, their stock rises immediately. So this serves as a reminder to those involved in the Lottery and perhaps an urging to those who have yet to throw their hat into the ring: the Lottery is huge. Coming out full throttle in an event such as this and having great outings can turn a relative newcomer into a sensation.

It is big folks, I can not stress that enough.

The last thing I want to address before taking a few questions is that I've had private closed door meetings with Vincent Lane several times concerning the only thing that matters to me more than being your Secretary of Defense.

That subject is Paul Heyman.

Since my election to this post I have remained relatively quiet and I've stayed off television. After discussing this matter with Vincent, we've determined that the fans of the XWF need more of me.

With that in mind I'm taking this opportunity to announce to the entire roster that yours truly will be taking a more active role in front of the cameras. What exactly that means, I don't yet know, but I can tell you why...

Through all the years I've been here, through the years that I made Madness the number one watched wrestling show on the planet, one thing was abundantly clear...

**Paul can't help but grin as he leans closer to the podium. The camera necessarily zooms in.**

Through my time here, the one thing that is abundantly clear, is that I love fucking with reigning champions.

Now I'll take questions.

Jim!

Mr. Secretary you recently had words with Cadryn Tiberius over his exclusion from your rankings. Can you comment?

I'll tell you what I told him. Cadryn Tiberious does not impress me. Until he does, he'll continue to be left out.

You. Jim.

You recently slandered Scully, the Xtreme Champion, on Savage. Do you think its wise to rile up those you're supposed to be working for?

Firstly, I don't work for the roster. I work for Vincent Lane by way of the XWF fans. Secondly, yes. It gives me great pleasure to kick these egomaniacs back down the ladder until they impress me.

Are all you guys named JIm?

Jim go ahead.

You had a rather heated argument with Robbie Bourbon, do you expect that conversation to keep going?

I think Mr. Bourbon and I have reached an understanding. Robbie is a man that the rest of the roster should look up to. He had issues and voiced them, and he and I talked it out and Mr. Bourbon now knows where he stands.

Some would say you offered to cut a deal with him, and right out in the open. What's your response?

That's all the time I have, thank you and good night!

**Paulie is quickly ushered backstage.**

[Image: BFAI29x.png]
XWF Universal Champion:
Chris Chaos
Minimum Defense: Every 30 Days

30 Days Expires January 10, 2017

#1: Doctor Louis D'Ville
#2: Trax
#3: Robbie Bourbon (Currently Ineligible)
#4: Scully (Guaranteed Return Bout; Currently Ineligible)
#5: Peter Gilmour (Guaranteed Return Bout)

[Image: NuBrzQ4.png]
XWF Unified Xtreme Champion:
Scully
Minimum Defense: Every 30 Days - title is defended in EVERY match the champion has

30 Days Expires: February 21, 2017

#1: Thaddeus Duke (Undisputed #1 Contender)
#2: Micheal Graves
#3: Gabe Reno
#4: Ronnie Cage
#5: Thomas Nixon

[Image: IqBisAc.png]
XWF Hart Champion:
Robbie Bourbon
Minimum Defense: Twice in 30 Days

Defenses Remaining by 2/18/17: 2

#1: Jim Caedus (Currently Ineligible)
#2: Brandon Moore
#3: David Stone
#4: Venom Vega

[Image: vKr4tvQ.png]
XWF Television Champion:
Jim Caedus
Minimum Defense: Weekly with TV title rules in effect

#1: Isabella Ravenwolf
#2: Cain
#3: Nico LaVey
#4: Robert Main
#5: Talia Areano

The Bubble Players: Aldo Nardozzi, Reeve Gordon, Glisten, Shandel Jones, Bear Braddock, John Black, Guppy Parsh, Dawud Tha Bully, Barney Green, Shelby Cobra, Michael McAsshat
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
JimCaedus (01-24-2017), Talia Areano (01-23-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Paul Heyman's post!
Cadryn Tiberius (01-23-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-23-2017, 01:14 AM

Paul, I think you should maybe change up your ranking system. Tell me why Peter Gilmour is getting a title shot first on that list when he is number 5? I understand Doc holding the tag team belts which prevent him from holding another but why not give it to Trax? He's ranked ahead, is he not? But no, he has to "earn it". May I ask you, just what has Gilmour done to earn it? So Paul all you have done here is waste everyone with a ranking system that clearly doesn't matter. It is okay though because I am going to kick Peter Gilmour's head off his shoulders and send him back to the midcard what he belong and then on the following Warfare show Trax just why it is that I left the chamber as champion.........not because of any single act from him.....but because I am the BEST at what.....I.....do.

Ciao.
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 01:40 AM

Perhaps you missed the part where Gilmore
has a guaranteed return bout?

I've got your back Paul!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-23-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-23-2017, 02:00 AM

Michael........

Win a match before you address me. He has a guaranteed rematch but it doesn't have to be in any particular order. If you want to continue to Flap your dick trap, I've got an Equalizer for you too.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Vincent Lane (01-23-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Chris Chaos's post!
(01-23-2017), Dolly Waters (01-23-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-23-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:02 AM

First of all shit for brains, I'm like 36-9-1, so lick my dick. Second of all, lick that shit twice.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane (01-23-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:09 AM

(01-23-2017, 01:14 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Paul, I think you should maybe change up your ranking system. Tell me why Peter Gilmour is getting a title shot first on that list when he is number 5? I understand Doc holding the tag team belts which prevent him from holding another but why not give it to Trax? He's ranked ahead, is he not? But no, he has to "earn it". May I ask you, just what has Gilmour done to earn it? So Paul all you have done here is waste everyone with a ranking system that clearly doesn't matter. It is okay though because I am going to kick Peter Gilmour's head off his shoulders and send him back to the midcard what he belong and then on the following Warfare show Trax just why it is that I left the chamber as champion.........not because of any single act from him.....but because I am the BEST at what.....I.....do.

Ciao.

This is my view of where the contenders stack up. Where Lane chooses to give them shots is at his discretion. Doctor D'Ville is more than able to hold the Universal and Tag Team titles simultaneously.

Trax?

Trax is laughable. He's mailed it in for months. He skirts by and somehow remains relevant. I suspect our token black guy will falter when it matters most.

Best at what you do? Are you Chris Chaos? Or are you Chris Jericho?

(01-23-2017, 01:40 AM)Dark Warrior Micheal Graves Said: Perhaps you missed the part where Gilmore

I've got your back Paul!

I appreciate the assist, though I'm more than capable of holding my own.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(01-23-2017), JimCaedus (01-24-2017), Vincent Lane (01-23-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 02:11 AM

Paul Paul Paul, I understand what your system is about and whatever helps you sleep at night that is fine. I know Vincent Lane pays you a lot of money to rest your big Jewish head on a gold pillow and that is cool with me I just don't agree with Peter getting this match, as I said I wanted real competition.

And Graves...... mr. 39 and 6. Where are you on this list, where are you in the title discussion? That is what I thought so if you want to address me, boy, it's Mr.Chaos.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:20 AM

(01-23-2017, 02:11 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Paul Paul Paul, I understand what your system is about and whatever helps you sleep at night that is fine. I know Vincent Lane pays you a lot of money to rest your big Jewish head on a gold pillow and that is cool with me I just don't agree with Peter getting this match, as I said I wanted real competition.

And Graves...... mr. 39 and 6. Where are you on this list, where are you in the title discussion? That is what I thought so if you want to address me, boy, it's Mr.Chaos.

To be blunt, I'm in agreement, in a manner of speaking. I don't like Peter Gilmour around the Universal title scene any more than you do. So beat him and do us both a favor.

Lane does pay me quite well.

Keep talking though, Chris. I'm very friendly with Jefferson Jackson also. I'm sure he'd be inclined to renegotiate your contract so the XWF keeps a bigger piece of the pie.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 02:23 AM

the money isn't the issue here Paul, the issue is people who don't know how to stay out of my Affairs in my business. I am going to beat Peter Gilmour. Then, just maybe, I will come pay you a visit.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:25 AM

Continue to prove my point about this current generation and the lack of respect you all have for us guys that paved the fucking way for this company "Mr. Chaos". You've seen one match, and you think that you know the fuck I'm about? You ever want a history lession, you hit me up. Any time, any place!
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 02:28 AM

Book it, Graves. And I will put you on the shelf where you belong. Until then, let the big boys play and stay on the undercard, also where you belong.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
(01-23-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:33 AM

(01-23-2017, 02:23 AM)Chris Chaos Said: the money isn't the issue here Paul, the issue is people who don't know how to stay out of my Affairs in my business. I am going to beat Peter Gilmour. Then, just maybe, I will come pay you a visit.

The money is an issue if Mr. Jackson determines it is.

You're the Universal champion, Chris. You're a marked man whether you like it or not. If you can't handle the heat, maybe you should just give up the title. Maybe you're not as much championship material as you'd like to believe you are.

You want to pay me a visit?

A non-competitor and a member of management?

Pay me that visit, Chris. If you do, I guarantee you I will not stop until I personally see to it, that you're no longer the Universal Champion.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
JimCaedus (01-24-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:40 AM

(01-23-2017, 02:28 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Book it, Graves. And I will put you on the shelf where you belong. Until then, let the big boys play and stay on the undercard, also where you belong.

Said to the man who is Main Eventing Savage this Saturday. Pay attention to something other than yourself once in a while, and sure let's get this shit booked. Let Lane know that the Champs going to be at next week's Savage. This old dog isn't afraid to go into a war with you!

Put him with the rest!

In due time...
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:44 AM

Ignore him Graves. He's obviously either drunk or stupid. He can't even figure out whether you belong on a shelf or in the midcard, let alone form a proper sentence.
Hate Post Like Post
(01-23-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 02:45 AM

oh boy your main Eventing Savage. Is that supposed to mean something? I only opt into Savage because I get bored sitting around waiting for Warfare and pay-per-views. This isn't about what you have done, you may have a decent track record here and a good history with this world and this business is about what have you done for me lately and all I have seen you done lately is loose. So I'll say it again when something before you talk to the champion in the best professional wrestler in the world today
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:47 AM

Drunk or stupid should be a game.

I can't decide.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:49 AM

Far be it from me to ignore the advise of the greatest mind that this business has ever known, but Chaos needs his big mouth shut, and I have no problem being the guy that does it.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 02:50 AM

Yawn.
Hate Post Like Post
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:53 AM

"Money is ABSOLUTELY an issue here..."

"Chris Chaos, you've rubbed me the wrong way since you snubbed the Superstar of the Month Award I presented to you. Who do you think you are?!"

"We don't need help with the booking around here and Mr. Heyman doesn't need help with his Rankings System. For your information, Peter Gilmour, regardless of his success at any given time, is a pillar in the XWF. He draws the crowds, sells the tickets, and puts the people in the seats. That strong foundation under the house that you've walked into? Gilmour had a lot to do with that."

"And if you're bored.... Maybe you should hit the gym a little bit more. Being out-performed in non-titled matches by non-contenders isn't something we look for in our Universal Champion."

"Clean up your act."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
(01-23-2017), JimCaedus (01-24-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:54 AM

(01-23-2017, 02:45 AM)Chris Chaos Said: oh boy your main Eventing Savage. Is that supposed to mean something? I only opt into Savage because I get bored sitting around waiting for Warfare and pay-per-views. This isn't about what you have done, you may have a decent track record here and a good history with this world and this business is about what have you done for me lately and all I have seen you done lately is loose. So I'll say it again when something before you talk to the champion in the best professional wrestler in the world today

Fair enough Chris. How about you be my Apollo and give this nobody a shot? I'm not talking about your title either. Get bored Chris, or I'll just have to wait and see you at Lethal Lottery.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 02:58 AM

Yawn. I am already bored the only reason I am engaging you at all it's for that reason. Any show you want Buddy any stipulation you want. You are damn right it is non title. But it could be. How about this if you are able to beat me, I will give you a universal title shot but if you don't beat me you will never, and I mean NEVER, get close to this title again as long as I hold it around my waist.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 03:00 AM

If management agrees to your stipulation, then I accept.
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius (01-23-2017)
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 03:03 AM

Yeah, that's really interesting. I don't care how you guys fight it out, but that didn't work out so well against Reno and Nixon, did it, Chaos?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
JimCaedus (01-24-2017), Thomas Nixon (01-23-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 03:03 AM

Yawn.
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon (01-23-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 03:58 AM

I'm inclined to make this a title match, really. Look at the facts here. Chaos has had countless matches since winning the title, with exactly NONE of them being title matches. He gets his first title match finally booked and what happens? He complains that Peter Gilmour is his challenger.

This is absolutely the Scully Effect hard at work here.

I have a meeting with Vincent later on this morning. You can bet your ass Chris Jeric-- err, Chaos WILL be a topic of discussion.
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-24-2017), Thomas Nixon (01-23-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 04:10 AM

Yawn
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon (01-23-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 05:13 AM

(01-23-2017, 02:50 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Yawn.

(01-23-2017, 03:03 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Yawn.

(01-23-2017, 04:10 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Yawn

Boredom is awful.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JimCaedus (01-24-2017)
Ally Worsted Offline
Totally new here

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

01-23-2017, 05:25 AM

how do i become this list?
Hate Post Like Post
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-23-2017, 09:13 AM

"Finally made it on the board. Sure it might be the 5th slot. But, it is better than nothing at this moment. Now it is all about climbing to the top. Should be one heck of a ride." Talia giggles.

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Talia Areano's post:
JimCaedus (01-24-2017), Vincent Lane (01-23-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 09:26 AM

(01-23-2017, 09:13 AM)Talia Areano Said: "Finally made it on the board. Sure it might be the 5th slot. But, it is better than nothing at this moment. Now it is all about climbing to the top. Should be one heck of a ride." Talia giggles.

Making a name for yourself can be easy in Lethal Lottery!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
JimCaedus (01-24-2017), Talia Areano (01-23-2017)
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-23-2017, 09:37 AM

(01-23-2017, 09:26 AM)Vincent Lane Said:
(01-23-2017, 09:13 AM)Talia Areano Said: "Finally made it on the board. Sure it might be the 5th slot. But, it is better than nothing at this moment. Now it is all about climbing to the top. Should be one heck of a ride." Talia giggles.

Making a name for yourself can be easy in Lethal Lottery!

"I declined at first. But maybe after some more thought. I will consider taking part."

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-23-2017, 10:21 AM

(01-23-2017, 02:09 AM)Paul Heyman Said:
(01-23-2017, 01:14 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Paul, I think you should maybe change up your ranking system. Tell me why Peter Gilmour is getting a title shot first on that list when he is number 5? I understand Doc holding the tag team belts which prevent him from holding another but why not give it to Trax? He's ranked ahead, is he not? But no, he has to "earn it". May I ask you, just what has Gilmour done to earn it? So Paul all you have done here is waste everyone with a ranking system that clearly doesn't matter. It is okay though because I am going to kick Peter Gilmour's head off his shoulders and send him back to the midcard what he belong and then on the following Warfare show Trax just why it is that I left the chamber as champion.........not because of any single act from him.....but because I am the BEST at what.....I.....do.

Ciao.

This is my view of where the contenders stack up. Where Lane chooses to give them shots is at his discretion. Doctor D'Ville is more than able to hold the Universal and Tag Team titles simultaneously.

Trax?

Trax is laughable. He's mailed it in for months. He skirts by and somehow remains relevant. I suspect our token black guy will falter when it matters most.

Best at what you do? Are you Chris Chaos? Or are you Chris Jericho?

(01-23-2017, 01:40 AM)Dark Warrior Micheal Graves Said: Perhaps you missed the part where Gilmore

I've got your back Paul!

I appreciate the assist, though I'm more than capable of holding my own.

Says something about how great I am when I can "mail it in" and still win matches and main event PPVs hm? Besides you fat sack of shit, you can't talk, you've never stepped in a ring period never mind stepped in a ring after being gone for months, and you've been mailing in everything you do for years, so has your most famous client, the neutered "beast".

Chaos, I was originally bothered about Peter getting a title shot before me but now I don't care, I will beat Reno to become the RIGHTFUL number one contender, and I assume you will beat Peter to retain so we will meet one on one for the title you currently posses soon enough.

Or will we?

Here's some friendly advice, keep an eye on Unknown Soldier, apparently he's recovered from the beating he got in the chamber, and he DOES have two briefcases...

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Jefferson Jackson (01-23-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-23-2017), Vincent Lane (01-23-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-23-2017, 03:38 PM

Chris keeps flapping his gums so im gonna put his teeth down his throat and take the title again

And Trax I hope u win so we can dance again

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(01-23-2017), Mr Killjoy (01-23-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-23-2017, 03:47 PM

(01-23-2017, 03:38 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Chris keeps flapping his gums so im gonna put his teeth down his throat and take the title again

And Trax I hope u win so we can dance again

Well I wish you all the best Peter, I don't really care WHO I take the title off, but I must admit if its you I have to face instead of Chaos I'll a bit more lax, I mean I have pinned you twice in recent months, so I sort of have your number.

Winks

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 07:55 PM

OOC: This is EXACTLY what I had in mind when I approached Lane about making this forum interactive. I love this shit.
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-24-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 08:02 PM

(01-23-2017, 05:25 AM)Buronan Said: how do i become this list?

This!

This is what I want!

Buronan doesn't want to merely be on the list, he wants to BE the list!

That is a great start! Go out there, Buronan, and impress the hell out of me. Beating someone that's already listed would be a good start!

Nice jugs.
Hate Post Like Post
(01-25-2017), JimCaedus (01-24-2017)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-23-2017, 10:51 PM

"Apologies for interupting the love fest that's happening here, love to ruin your fun! With Lotto fast approaching, I have been thinking, dangerous I know. I plan on shoving your disapproval towards me down your throats! The fact remains Heyman wants me to lose my XWF Xtreme Championship isn't that correct Pauline? Well I plan on being a more worthy Champion than my UNI reign. During the Lotto, I will remain Xtreme Champion and I plan on winning the tournament altogether. Why be in it, if you're not gonna win it!"
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-24-2017, 01:23 AM

(01-23-2017, 10:51 PM)Scully Said: "Apologies for interupting the love fest that's happening here, love to ruin your fun! With Lotto fast approaching, I have been thinking, dangerous I know. I plan on shoving your disapproval towards me down your throats! The fact remains Heyman wants me to lose my XWF Xtreme Championship isn't that correct Pauline? Well I plan on being a more worthy Champion than my UNI reign. During the Lotto, I will remain Xtreme Champion and I plan on winning the tournament altogether. Why be in it, if you're not gonna win it!"

The name is Paul. But you can just call me Mr. Secretary. If you plan on being more worthy as Xtreme Champion compared to your run as Universal champion, you should have already been defending regularly.

Let me be honest for a second. I don't care if you are Xtreme champion or not. All I want is if you're going to be champion, be a god damn champion and not a bitching whining coward like Chris Chaos. Defend that son of a bitch on a regular basis and you'll hear no words from me.
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-24-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-24-2017, 01:30 AM

Tag and trios?
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-24-2017, 01:37 AM

Jesus you guys. WIN. When I was upset you know what I realized... you WIN. AND IT TAKES CARE OF ITSELF.

How fucked up is shit when I am the voice of reason??