Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savage Saturday Night - 1/21/17
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2017, 03:37 PM

[Image: D8KGAs5.jpg]
JANUARY 21ST, 2017

LIVE from the middle of Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas... XWF brings to you SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!

GET HYPE!!!

Commentators Gaylord Cockshafer and Mike Stump will be in a booth overlooking the action from the Sixth Floor Museum
CHECK OUT THE VIEW!

Drezdin
- vs -
Talia Areano
15k XBUX Challenge - winner gets PAID by XWF Owner Vincent Lane himself!

Thomas Nixon
- vs -
Venom Vega
Winner receives TV Title shot on next week's show!

Seraphina
- vs -
Billy Gore
Steel Cage Match!

Doctor Louis D'Ville
- vs -
Brandon Moore
Grassy Knoll Brawl!

This is a 'falls count anywhere match that can go throughout Dealey Plaza

Chris Chaos
- vs -
Ronnie Cage
Motorcade Mayhem!

Competitors will face off on a mobile ring as it drives around Dealey Plaza... and while hopefully avoiding beanbag rifle blasts from Vincent Lane's personal security enforcer, Tommy Gunn, from the sixth floor of the Dallas County Administration Building!

CO-MAIN EVENT

Television Championship Match
Jim Caedus (w/ Robbie Bourbon)
- vs -
Cadryn Tiberius
15 Minute Time Limit!

CO-MAIN EVENT

X-Treme Championship Match
Scully
- vs -
Michael McBride
X-Treme Rules!

Jim Caedus is walking backstage, when he meets up with The Reevolution-- Kid Kool, Snow and Reeve Gordon. Reeve smiles...

Reeve: Dude, GREAT job last week in picking up that TV title. You did what I couldn't... brilliant job, man.

Jim smiles to himself... that is, until Thomas Nixon walks up to the group.

Thomas: Jim, you and this lousy band of muskrats have NO room to celebrate. This cad is no more than an interim champion, holding MY belt and polishing it up nice till it comes back home.

Snow: Keep dreamin', big talker, this here boy's gonna be "interim" fer quite some time tah come, TRUST!!

Jim: Why thank you, Snow. Much appreciated... and Thomas? If you want the strap back, come on and step up to the plate.

Thomas: It'd be my pleasure.

Kool: Hot diggity dog, Thomas, you're a big boy now! You had a lot of big talk for Reeve, but you fell short one week later when you found out, lo and behold, you're NOT the best in this company. Jim... it'd be an honor to have you be a part of our family. You know where to find us... peace.

The Reevolution walk off, leaving Nixon and Caedus nose to nose, the TV title over Jim's shoulder. The two glare into eachother's eyes as the scene fades...

The pyrotechnics around the stage blast off and "Posthuman" by Marilyn Manson blares throughout Dealey Plaza!! The entire area is blocked off and thousands of excited fans cheer as the cameras pan across.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Good evening fans and welcome to another edition of XWF Savage Saturday Night! I'm Gaylord Cockshafer. This fine gentleman next to me is Mike Stump! We're here LIVE in Dallas, Texas at Dealey Plaza on the sixth floor looking down at what's to be an incredible event! Tell them what they're getting, Stump!!

Mike Stump: Well, of course you know our new Television Champion, Jim Caedus, will be defending his newly won gold for the first time tonight against the 'Cereal Killer' Cadryn Tiberius!

Gaylord Cockshafer: After a hard fought battle against the defending champion, Thomas Nixon, Caedus came out victorious in one of the biggest upsets I've seen!

Mike Stump: Caedus is pretty fresh on the roster, he surprised a lot of people after taking advantage of the opportunity given to him!

Gaylord Cockshafer: What else we got?!

Mike Stump: Well, we've got Doctor D'Ville taking on another member of Havoc tonight, Brandon Moore.!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Yessir and Moore's actually taken David Stone's place in the Tag Team Title match against Doc and Unknown Soldier next Warfare!

Mike Stump: Well, you can bet that after what transpired last week with Doc and Cage, Moore's going to look for a little payback!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Speaking of Ronnie Cage... He'll be up against the Universal Champion, Chris Chaos, tonight in probably our most unique match up of the evening!

Mike Stump: MOTORCADE MAYHEM, GAYLORD! A mobile ring circling the plaza while those two crazy bastards battle it out inside!

Gaylord Cockshafer: ONLY IN THE XWF! On top of all that craziness, we have one hell of a MAIN EVENT! The Xtreme Champion Scully defends against Michael McBride!!

Mike Stump: I can't wait!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Let's get to the action then!!

Tig O'Bitties: “The following match is a 15k XBUX Challenge”

Tig O'Bitties: “Making his way to the ring at this time, hailing from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and standing at an impressive 7'2 and weighing in at 335 pounds... "DREZZZZDIIIIN!”

The arena goes completely black for a moment, then the lights start to pulsate as the music starts to blare through the PA system. As soon as the pyro goes off the lights turn on, the people in the arena turn silent, the people are at awe and shock on how massive he is. He starts walking down the ramp, he yells out...IT'S GO TIME!, then he stops at the end of the ramp to take a deep breath. He approaches the ring, then he grabs the rope ring rope gets unto the ring aparon goes over the top rope then walks towards the middle of the ring. He raises his left hand as the pyro goes off.

Tig O'Bitties: “And his opponent...”

Tig O'Bitties: “...from Buenos Aires, Argentina, the way Mexico city, and weighing in at 125 pounds... Talia Areano !”

Till The World Ends" by Britney Spears is heard on the sound system. Talia comes out from behind the curtain. When she gets to the ramp, shower fireworks reign down on her. She walks down the ramp with her hips moving back and forth and she is swinging her arms. She gets on the apron and enters the ring between the ropes. After that she walks over to the ropes on the right side and stands on the first rope. She then bends over and looks at the fans with a smile on her face. She then gets off the ropes and walks to one side of the ring and waits for the officials to start the match.

Drezdin rushes in as soon as the bell rings. Talia slides between the big mans legs as he crashes chest first into the turnbuckle. Talia quickly dropkicks Drezdin in the knee, sending him crashing to the mat. Talia begins working on the knee with a flurry of stomps. She lifts the big mans leg up, but Drezdin kicks her back so hard that Talia is sent flying through the ropes to the outside.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Why in the world is this match even happening? This poor girl is out of her league!"

Drezdin rolls out of the ring and makes his way toward Talia. He lifts her up by her throat with one hand. Talia is trying to fight her way out of his grip, but it's no use. Drezdin lifts her up high above his head and tosses her over the top rope and back into the ring.

Mike Stump: "He's just toying with her!"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "What is she supposed to do? Drezdin out weighs this poor girl by over 200 pounds!"

The crowd begins to react as a masked man in a hoodie heads for the barricade and hops over it! The masked man then calls over the referee and punches him with a left hook! He enters the ring and lifts up Drezdin and plants him with a Death Valley Driver!! He removes the hoodie and mask to reveal his true identity.... JOHN BLACK!!!! He grabs a microphone and gives Talia a death glare.

JB: I told you, he would be a pain... I want you... To Be... my...Fuck it!

Then he kisses her on the lips and the fans goes WILD!

JB lifts her on his shoulders and hits ANOTHER Blacklisted, then he drags her to Drezdin's body while the ref regained consciousness as JB leaves the ring. The referee sees the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

Drezdin kicks out in time!!

Talia slowly gets back to her feet as Drezdin steps over the top rope. Talia rushes in and connects with another dropkick to Dezdin's knee. Dezdin drops to one knee this time. Talia bounced off the ropes and connects with a shinning wizard, sending Drezdin to the mat. Talia quickley runs up the turnbuckles and flies off with a beautiful moonsault! She connects for the pin!

Drezdin kicks out!

Gaylord Cockshafer: "For a moment, I thought Talia was going to pull off the impossible!"

Drezdin pulls himself up to one knee, but Talia runs in from behind with a bulldog! Drezdin pounds the mat angerly and quickley stands back up, but Talia is ready for him as she flies off of the top rope, connecting with a tornado DDT!

Mike Stump: "This girl has some real fight in her!"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "I'm starting to understand why this match was booked! Never judge a book by it's cover!"

Drezdin struggles to get up. Talia is readying herself to strike. Drezdin turns around only to fall victim to...

Mike Stump: "Slice of Heaven!!!"

Talia covers Drezdin

THREE!

Mike Stump: "Oh my good lord, how did she do it!"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Perhaps it would be in Vincent Lanes best interest not to cover anymore of these Xbux challenges."

Tig O'Bitties: “Winner of the 15k XbuX Challenge, Talia Areano!”

Winner – Talia Areano

Tig O'Bitties: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for a shot at the XWF Television Title!

Mike Stump: Here we go, GC, you ready?

Gaylord Cockshafer: "GC"?

Mike Stump: You don't like it?

Tig: Introducing first...standing 5 foot 9, weighing in at 255 pounds and hailing from Tampa, Florida...he is..... VENOOOOOOOOM VEEEEGAAAAAAAAAA!!

Up until 0:27, the music is accompanied by red and blue whirling lights and Police sirens in the distance. The arena also has a few planted members with Flashlights, scanning the crowd and the ring area. At 0:27, all of the flashlights focus onto the ramp, which now has a chain-link fence set up in front of it. Vega can be seen behind the fence, looking down before gripping the fence and tearing apart an entrance with his bare hands (It's a weak material painted to look like metal, but the effect is still there). He proceeds to simply walk down to the ring and up the stairs, entering the ring normally with a brisk pace. At 2:11, he stands in the center of the ring, lagging before pointing skyward. At 2:30, he removes his jacket and tosses it to ringside.

Gaylord: Did you SEE how he tore through that chain-link fencing Mike? You gotta love that, this guy is a MONSTER!

Mike: Every time I see it GC! You know...he reminds me of someone...

Tig: And his opponent...

Mike: Here he coooomes!

Tig: He stands at an even 6 feet and weighs in at 205 pounds...hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...he IS...THOMAS... NIXOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

"My Sacrifice" by Creed booms through the arena, and the crowd cheers in anticipation for the beloved Thomas Nixon. As Scott Stapp's voice plays over the PA, Nixon appears on the stage wearing his black trunks and cape. What stands out to the crowd most is the green lizard insignia on the back of the cape that represents what Thomas is truly fighting for. Nixon races down the ramp, as the crowd applauds him and his cause, whether he is completely insane or not. Nixon hops on the and climbs up the far turnbuckle. Taking off his cape, he then holds it like a flag and gestures at the insignia. The crowd roars in approval, before Thomas enters the ring.

Gaylord: Thomas coming off of two consecutive losses here, the first to Jim Caedus for the TV Title, the second in that AMAZING-

Mike: AbsoLUTELY amazing!

Gaylord: -Triple Threat match against "The Radical" Gabe Reno and our own Universal Champ, Chris Chaos in which he proved to the XWF, he is NOT giving up! He is a FIGHTER, Mike!

Mike: That's right, GC, and here is his opportunity to earn the right to face Jim Caedus in a REMATCH for his lost Television Championship! And just look at Nixon's face...he is ALL business tonight!

While Vega paces like an animal, Nixon merely leans back against his corner turnbuckle conserving his energy, pinning Vega with a steely gaze.

Gaylord: Indeed he is, he isn't going to be intimidated by a man of Vega's size, as massive as he is for his height!

Mike: This is too weird...are you not feeling a bit of the ol' deja vu effect here?

DING DING

Gaylord: And Nipsey starts the match!

Shockingly, Nixon immediately hits his rope and charges Vega at top speed. Venom smirks and reaches out with both hands to catch him by the throat-

-but Nixon executes a perfect baseball slide between the larger man's legs and pops up behind him!

Mike: Whoa!

Nixon hits two palm strikes to the back of Venom's head before laying in with some impressive quick kicks to the sides and a final dropkick, again, to the back of Vega's skull. Venom stumbles forward into the ropes.

Gaylord: Wow, Nixon is definitely taking this opportunity as serious as a heart attack, Mike!

Mike: That he is, GC!

Gaylord: No more of that.

Vega spins, furious, to see Nixon charging for a second dropkick that sends Vega tumbling over the top rope to the floor! Not waiting for a recovery, Thomas hops up atop the nearest turnbuckle, ref Mika Hunt warning him, and launches off with a top rope splash-

-but Vega was already rising to his feet angrily and is in a perfect position to-

Gaylord: Venom Vega CATCHES Thomas Nixon without ANY trouble! And he- he- OH!!!

The crowd POPS as Vega executes an over-the-head belly to belly suplex!

Referee Mika Hunt: 1...

Nixon hits the mat hard and slides into the guard-railing! Vega storms over-

Mika: 2...

-pulls Nixon to his feet and RAISES HIM UP FOR A POWERBOMB!

Mika: Hey!! Get back in the ring!! _3_!!!

Gaylord: I don't like the looks of this...

Nixon COUNTERS with a flurry of fists to Venom's face! Venom begins losing his grip!

Mika: _4_!!!

Nixon swings his feet around Vega's side and-

Mike: DDT on Venom Vega at ringside!!

As the fans POP, Nixon begins stomping on Vega now, furiously, but Vega snatches Nixon's right foot on the third stomp!! Nixon's eyes widen...

Gaylord: What's this now!? That DDT didn't even seem to AFFECT Venom Vega!

Mika: _5_!!

(Perpetual POP!!) As Vega tries to tug Nixon into his prone grasp, Nixon is trying his damndest to pull back and frantically works at his own right boot-

-UNLACING it to free his foot and leaving an empty boot in Vega's hands!! (POP!!) He stumbles backwards into the apron and rolls back into the ring bare right foot and all!!

Mika: _6_!!!

Mike: I can't remember the last time I've seen something like that folks, if at ALL!

Gaylord: Nixon knows he NEEDS to stay out of Vega's grasp. The man is wider than him, the man is HEAVIER than him, and he won't be able to win this with strength, he'll have to use cunning.

Mika: _1_!!!

Vega, smiling, stands and nods to Thomas with a show of respect. He holds up the boot and tosses it to Thomas (POP!) before rolling back into the ring himself, ending the new count. Thomas slides his foot back into his boot and laces up as Venom watches patiently, then offers his own nod of respect. (POP!)

Gaylord: What a show of sportsmanship from these two competitors! Neither man wants to miss out on this opportunity, both men are pulling out all the stops and yet both men have the decency to keep this honorable, Mike.

Mike: Come on, this is the XWF!! To HELL with honor, let's see some action!!

Gaylord: Well the fans seem to like it, _I_ like it and no one really cares what you think, Mike.

Mike: Gaylord that hurts.

The two men circle one another now and move in for a lockup-

-which Nixon immediately turns into several knee strikes to Vega's ribs!

Gaylord: Nixon not allowing for ANY kind of lockup with Venom Vega!

But Vega, seemingly unfazed by the punishment he's receiving, lands his own powerful knee to Nixon's breadbasket, bending him over, before pounding him across the back of the neck, head and shoulders with his right arm! He then kicks Nixon in the face, standing him back up, before whipping him into the ropes-

-and swinging with a STIFF LARIAT-

Gaylord: WIFF!! Nixon ducked under that heavy lariat!!

-but misses as Nixon ducks, hits the ropes and launches himself at Vega with a crossbody!

(POP!!) Vega catches Nixon-

Gaylord: Not again!

-and SLAMS him to the mat with a Michinoku Driver (POP!!) into a pin!!

ONE!

TWO!!

-Nixon kicks out before the 3!! (POP!!)

Gaylord: First pin attempt and it's NEARLY a three count!! You gonna get in on this Mike?

Mike: (pouting) No. No one cares what _I_ think. Remember?

Gaylord: Oh fine! Say the damn thing, just get on with it!

Mike: (beaming) Most DEFINITELY nearly a three count...GC!

Gaylord: (sigh) That's it? That's all we get? Was it worth it, I wonder?

Vega already has Nixon back up on his feet and whips him into the ropes for a second time-

-LANDING the heavy lariat this time, flipping Thomas Nixon off his feet and onto his chest in the process!! (POP!!)

Gaylord: GOD! The POWER of that man Venom Vega!!

Mike: Nixon forced-somersaults to the mat face first!

Vega flips Thomas over and hooks the leg-

ONE!!

TW-

Gaylord: And a quicker kick-out this time around from the former and possibly FUTURE Television Champion!

Mike: Yeah, well, I'm sure Jim Caedus would have something to say about tha- THAT'S IT!!

Gaylord: What?

Mike: Jim Caedus!

Vega, still controlling the flow of the match now, again pulls Nixon up to his feet-

-and AGAIN Nixon springs to life with a flurry of punches- (POP!!)

Gaylord: What about Caedus, Mike?

Mike: That's who Venom Vega reminds me of! Similar entrance music, same height, same build-

-and a HEADBUTT to Vega's face!! (POP!)

Gaylord: Jesus! That HAD to hurt! Yes, but a 25 pound difference in weight in Venom Vega's favor.

Vega's nose is bleeding, Mika Hunt giving Nixon a warning as Venom backpedals, clutching his nose in pain, crimson rivulets dripping from between his fingers.

Mike: Well if he wins this one, and Caedus defends successfully tonight, we'll be seeing THOSE two in action soon enough!

Gaylord: It isn't looking too promising for Venom Vega at the _moment_, he is bleeding and bleeding bad!

Nixon is laying into Vega with machine gun knife-edge chops and for the first time, Venom Vega seems to be feeling the punishment!

Mike: I think that bloody nose has thrown Vega off balance here, GC!

Gaylord: I agree, MS!

Mike: Hey you can't say that, that means multiple schlerosis! Have you no heart GC!?

Gaylord: For some reason I hate you right now...

Nixon alternates between chops to the chest and palm strikes to the face now, bullying Vega into the nearest turnbuckle opposite hard-camera.

Gaylord: Nixon putting on the pressure here!

He then grabs hold of the top rope for leverage and lands three hard side kicks, two to Vega's gut and a third to his forehead, before Vega ROARS in anger and shoves Thomas backward.

Mike: He's angry now, GC!

Thomas immediately charges back-

-Vega raises his leg for a big boot counter-

-and Nixon SIDESTEPS it, hopping up for a FLYING KNEE STRIKE!! (HUGE POP!!)

Mike: Here it COOOOMES-

Vega stumbles forward and Thomas is RIGHT THERE to grab him around his waist from behind- (PERPETUAL POP!!)

Mike:-the NIXON-NATOOOOOR!!!

-but Vega counters with back elbow strikes to Nixon's head!!

Gaylord: Venom Vega still lucid enough to realize he was about to get suplexed!

Vega executes a spinning lariat that LEVELS Nixon! (POP!!) Then-

Gaylord: Venom Vega wasting no time here regaining control of this match!

Mike: SO close! SO damn close!!

-Vega powers into Nixon with several punches, weakening him as Mika counts his warning out. Stopping short of a ten count, Vega wipes the blood from his nostrils, lips and chin and RUBS IT WITH HIS PALM into Nixon's face!!

Mike: Oh Lord, I hope that man is clean!

Gaylord: Stop it! That IS disgusting though!

Nixon backpedals in shock before his red-masked face washes over in revulsion and anger. Vega licks at the blood still running down to his lips, spits, and gives Nixon the "come on" with his right hand.

Gaylord: Oh boy, Nixon is NOT happy about that!

Nixon charges to Vega's delight-

-but executes a low dropkick to Vega's shins, dropping the heavier man to his gut!! (POP!!)

Mike: Just when you thought Thomas Nixon had lost his cool!

Thomas quickly drops a leg across the back of Vega's neck and rolls up to his feet before spinning and elegantly executing a STANDING MOONSAULT!! (POP!)

Gaylord: I had NO idea that was in Nixon's bag of tricks!!

Mike: WOW!

Nixon again hops to his feet and runs up the nearest turnbuckle for a TOP ROPE MOONSAULT!! (HUGE POP!!)

Gaylord: Hooooooly SHIT!

Mike: Hey that's MY line!

Gaylord: Nixon has been training HARD for this match!!

Nixon rolls Vega onto his back and hooks the leg!!

ONE!

TWO!!

TH-

Gaylord: No, a KICK-OUT on three by Venom Vega!!

Before Vega can fully rise, Nixon is already running the ropes-

-he aims with another low dropkick, this time to Vega's FACE-

-but Vega shoots forward from a three point stance with a SPEAR!! (POP!!) DIRECTLY INTO A COVER!!

ONE!

TWO!!

THR-

Gaylord: And NIXON pulling it off this time with a kick-out on 3!!

Mike: Neither man is willing to lose here with a shot at the TV Title on the line!

Vega is instantly up, pulling Nixon to his feet yet again-

-and this time he succeeds in RAISING NIXON UP (POP!!!). With Nixon up he stomps towards the nearest corner with every intention of executing a TURNBUCKLE POWERBOMB-

Gaylord: This could be it!! If Vega lands this maneuver he'll more than likely be able to finish Nixon!!

Mike: Nixon is starting to fight back though!

The former TV champ lands a couple of punches to the skull of Vega. Nixon then turns himself around on Vega's shoulders and rolls into a VICTORY ROLL!!

Gaylord: Uh-oh! Nixon snuck in the Victory Roll! He grabs the ankles!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!

Mike: He did it!

Gaylord: Nixon with a great reversal and great ring presence to pull out the win. I hope Jim Caedus, or whoever the Television Champion ends up being by THEN, is ready because Nix----

Michael McBride's theme blasted over the arena. Thomas Nixon stood in the ring with a confused look on his face, McBride was nowhere to be seen. Nixon looked at the ref and asked what was going on. The ref shrugged their shoulders as they were in the dark just as much as he was.

Gaylord-"Where is McBride?"

Stump-"I don't kno-wait! There he is, he's coming out of the crowd!"

McBride jumped over the barricade and slid into the ring, Nixon turned and was met with a Celtic Clothesline! BAM! The sound of the impact was heard across the world as Nixon flipped backwards in the air, he landed hard on the mat below. McBride picked Nixon up to his feet before tossing him out of the ring before he stepped through the ropes and down to the floor below. McBride kept attacking Nixon over and over again with kicks and punches to the face. Nixon couldn't defend himself due to the match he just had. The man was tired. McBride walked over to the announce table and ripped off the top piece as Stump and Gaylord got the Hell out of there.

Nixon had gotten up to his feet and tried to attack McBride but he punch was too slow and Michael blocked it with ease. The Irishman gripped Nixon's head with his hands and started to headbutt him over and over again to the point Nixon's forehead and nose were bleeding profusely. McBride laughed as he put Nixon on the announce table, he got up with him before getting Nixon to his feet once more. McBride slid his thumb across his own throat as he singled for the end and that's when Michael McBride lifted Nixon into the and brought him down with his Banshee's Wail!

The table shattered into pieces from the force of the impact. Security and Medical personnel rushed down to the ring to stop the attack and to check on Thomas Nixon. McBride grabbed a mic and got into the ring.

Michael McBride-"Oi, Nixon. I'm getting real sick and tired of you always being in the spot light. So seeing as I've been here longer and done much more than you have. I thought I'd throw you a beat down to make sure you know your place here. You fucking little shite. Enjoy the rest of your night. Oh before I go. Scully, you British cunt. What I just did to Nixon is only a small taste of what I'm going to do to you later on. I hope you made out your will."

McBride tossed the mic to the ground as he got out of the ring and walked up the ramp. The medical team were making sure Nixon was okay, another group of medical people were rushing down the ramp with a stretcher for the fallen man.

3...2....1.....Action

A camera crew starts shooting a black walled room with a single desk and chair located in the middle of the room. In walks a man in a black suit wearing a white tie with a single question mark on his forehead. Swiftly the man pulls out the chair and sits himself down almost falling as he does so.

[Man in suit] Waaahhhhhaaa!!!!!! Who I am I?

{ominous voice in background} Random.....

The man just as swiftly as he sat down stands up and knocks the chair over in doing so, The man sprints out of the room as he exits a beautiful creme colored skin woman gracefully walks over to the chair picks it up and sits in it while crossing her legs. The woman is wearing a sequenced gold dress whit matching open toed shoes. Her curly shiny brown hair is brushed with her hand and placed behind her head exposing her bare neck relieving a upside down hook tattoo. A camera man walks on scene placing a cigarette in the woman's mouth her rosy red lips grip the unlit Red Apple no filter cigarette hand rolled probably by the camera man. He then lights her dart for her and walk off the set. The woman takes a long drag and slowly exhales.

[woman] 'So what do you want to know? You wanna know who I am? No... you don't want that, I know what you want. You want the answers to the world? No don't think so, you want better. You want to know who the best in the world is? If you think you know the answer.....you are probably wrong,

The camera zooms into her face.She takes another drag off her half smoked cigarette, half of the ashes lay on the table in front of her. She holds this one in a little longer than the last finally exhaling.

[woman] You his name? He does have one. You want his origin? He does have one. The only thing I can tell you is like the universe himself all that is and all that ever will be is done at random.

{Who are you by The Who starts playing]

A man in a black one piece suit with a black mask daunting a white question mark which takes up the whole face walks in. He violently slams his hands down on the table!

[RANDOM] I AM RANDOM! I AM EVERYTHING AND NOTHING DON'T TRY TO PREPARE FOR ME I AM COMING!

The lights on set go out the only thing that can be seen is the woman still lit cigarette. A projector is turned on and flashes hundreds of different people of different races and genders on RANDOM's body till it comes to a halt as a strobbing question mark. The question mark fads and the camera turns to the lit cigarettes light as it is moved throughout the air. A small spotlight is lit on the woman's bare neck the camera zooms in showing her tattoo. A hand holding the cigarette puts it out just below her tattoo creating a question mark. The camera pans out into darkness.

The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a falls count anywhere, Grassy Knoll Brawl!!!

An eerie red glow comes from the stage, as “House of a 1,000 Corpses” by Rob Zombie begins. Smoke rises from the entrance way and the Doctor emerges from it. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks out among the crowd, then slowly begins walking towards the ring. The Doctor climbs the ring steps and into the ring, he stands on the second turnbuckle and holds his arms into the air.

In the ring first, one half of the XWF Tag Team Champions, DOCTOR LOUISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS D’VILLEEEEEEEE!

The opening lines of Cemetery Gates begin. Once they end and the thrilling guitar piece begins, Brandon Moore emerges onto the entrance stage. He turns his back to the ring and points his thumbs to the back of his jacket.

“And his opponent, he is the Federweight Champion, BRANDONNNNNNNNNNNN MOOREEEEEE!”

The words "Just Plain Better" are displayed. Brandon then turns around and strolls his way to the ring, ignoring the fans along the way. Once he gets to the ring, he runs up the steel steps, and slingshots himself over the ringpost into the ring. Brandon lands with a roll forward and a smug look on his face as he begins to remove his entrance gear. D’Ville leans against the ring ropes on the far side of the ring, watching as Moore continues to pose.

DING! DING! DING!

Quick as lightning, Moore turns to D’Ville and charges at him full speed, trying to catch the veteran off guard! D’Ville side steps Moore and grabs him by the head, sending him over the top rope and plummeting to the floor. D’Ville quickly exits the ring, and pulls Moore to his feet. D’Ville leans Moore against the apron before unloading with a THUDDING knife edged chop.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Did you hear that? That wasn’t a slap, that was a thud!

Moore leans away from D’Ville holding his chest and hiding his face. D’Ville grabs him, lining up for a second. But Moore ducks under the chop! He catches the Doctor’s arm and irish whips him into the guard rail. D’Ville crumbles to the grassy floor, while he holds his back. Moore grabs D’Ville and sets him up against the guard rail, before he unleashes a barrage of European uppercuts that strike D’Ville in the throat.

The Doctor is on his feet, leaning against the guard rail. “MOVE YOU IDIOTS”, Moore screams at the fans sitting in the section directly behind where Doc rests. Moore, several paces away from Doc, charges at him and nails a drop kick that hits D’Ville hard in the neck and chest!

Mike Stump: Moore just sent D’Ville into the front row!

Gaylord Cockshafer: It looks like Moore wants to make the most out of the falls count anywhere rules!

Moore hops over the guard rail, and he delivers some stomps to D’Ville, trying to maintain his momentum. The fans scatter away from their seats, leaving D’Ville and Moore surrounded by empty chairs. Moore tries to pull D’Ville to his feet, but he catches Moore with a hard right to the stomach. Moore hunches over, and D’Ville grabs him by the hair, a smirk wide on the Doctor’s face.

Moore looks up at his opponent, and he slaps Doc’s hand away. Moore leans forward and spits in the face of his opponent! Doc’s expression changes like a snap of the fingers, and he immediately grabs Moore by the FACE. With his other arm, he scoops Moore’s legs. He looks to body slam Moore, but instead he RECKLESSLY TOSSES HIM INTO THE SECOND ROW!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Moore got thrown onto a bunch of metal chairs!

Mike Stump: He spit in Doc’s face, what did you expect!?

The Doctor doesn’t spend any time absorbing the “Holy Shit” chants from the crowd. Instead, he grabs Moore and starts to walk him through the chairs and out of the makeshift XWF set up. The fans part to the side, as D’Ville escorts Moore. Beyond the last row of seats, the Doctor has his eyes set on the fountain fixture of Dealey Plaza, which is highlighted by large, shady trees.

Just as they pass the last row of chairs, Moore catches D’Ville with a punch to the ribs. Instead of hunching over in pain, Doc attempts to throw a short arm lariat! But Moore dodges the strike! He catches Doc with a huricanrana!

Gaylord Cockshafer: That’s what Moore has to do! He has to use his speed!

While Doc is briefly disoriented, Moore grabs a chair from the last row of seats. Doc gains his balance, and he turns in Moore’s direction. Moore tosses the chair to Doc, who instinctively catches it.

Mike Stump: MOORE SUPERKICKED THE CHAIR INTO DOC’S HEAD!

Moore crawls forward and covers Doc, as the referee slides into position in the grass!

One!

Two!

Kickout!

Doc got his should up just after the two count.

Moore is on his feet, and he walks back a few steps. He signals for the shining wizard, waiting for D’Ville to rise to a knee. Moore charges at D’Ville, but he sidesteps the knee! Moore slides on the grass, and he turns to see Doc charging at him! Moore spins around and catches Doc by the throat, slamming him down with the slingblade!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Great counter by Moore![/event]

[color=#32CD32]Mike Stump: I think Moore is going to try and put him away right now!

Moore is behind Doc, and he’s trying to lock his heads in the full nelson grip. He’s trying to go for the Dragon Suplex! Moore gets his hands locked behind Doc’s head, but Doc brings his elbows down and breaks the grip. Doc smashes an elbow into Moore’s chest, and he spins around with a quick snap suplex!

The referee gets down in position, as Doc climbs onto Moore. Instead of pinning him, Doc pulls Moore’s head up and slams several hard rights into the side of his head. After that, he grabs Moore’s head with both and hands and slams it into the grass and gravel that the two men have been competing on.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Doc is beating him to a pulp!

Mike Stump: I think Moore might be busted open?!

A small cut appears over Moore’s left eye, as Doc drags his semi-conscious body towards the fountain. The XWF fans in attendance are following the action, leaving their seats and forming a crowd around Doc and Moore.

As Doc approaches the fountain, Moore regains enough strength to kick him away, sending Doc into the side of a tree. Moore gets to his feet and greets Doc with a headbutt, causing both competitors to see stars. Moore returns to his senses first and he sends a spinning kick right into the gut of D’Ville.

D’Ville starts to straighten his posture, but he eats an enzuigiri to the back of the skull! Moore wipes the small amount of blood coming from the cut on head, as The Doc collapses in front of the tree. Brandon Moore looks at his opponent on the ground, glances at the tree, and he looks at the crowd. Then, he raises his right foot high on the trunk and tries to grab a low hanging branch.

Mike Stump: Is Moore going to try and do a dive off the fucking tree?!

Gaylord Cockshafer: I think so! Doc might be in trouble!

Moore has his foot on a low branch and is about six or seven feet off the ground, but D’Ville grabs a hold of his ankle! Doc yanks Moore, but he is holding onto the tree for dear life. Doc jumps up a delivers a clubbing blow to the back of Moore’s knee, causing Moore to step down to a lower branch. Doc grabs Moore by the legs and hauls him over his shoulders.

Mike Stump: What does Doc have here?!

With Moore in a fireman’s carry, Doc walks away from the tree…but then he turns around. Doc is sprinting at the tree! Doc leaps at an angle and he slams Moore’s back and neck into the trunk of the tree with a modified Death Valley Driver! Moore is a heap of limbs!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Stop the match! Moore’s neck is broken!

Doc is breathing heavily from the burst of action, but he manages to pull Moore onto his back and cover him with a leg hooked.

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THR- KICKOUT!

Moore got his shoulder up just in time!

Mike Stump: How is Moore still alive?!

Moore sits up, leaning his head against the tree. Blood slowly flows from his wound, and his eyes look completely blank. Doc only takes a moment to contemplate his next action, then he leads Moore around the tree. To the right of the competitors is the fountain fixture, and the floor has changed from grass to concrete.

Civilians look on in horror and shock, seeing Moore’s bloody face. People driving, walking the streets, or working in the office buildings are all subjected to the fight, even if they didn’t pay for a seat!

Doctor stands behind Moore, and he tries to power Moore overhead for a German suplex! But Moore weighs Doc down! Moore strikes at Doc’s grip! The grip breaks! NO! Doc reapplies the grip and tosses Moore over his head!

MOORE IS ON HIS FEET!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Moore landed on his feet!

Mike Stump: Doc thinks he just dropped Moore’s head onto the concrete!

Doc turns around to admire his victim, but Moore is heading straight towards him! SHINING WIZARD! DOC’S HEAD WHIPS BACK ON IMPACT!

Moore climbs on Doc, revitalized with energy! Blood drips from his face onto Doc!

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

KICK OUT!

Doc’s shoulder is up!

Gaylord Cockshafer: MOORE HAS TURNED THE TABLES!

Moore is pissed! He slams his fist into the ground, the adrenaline doesn’t allow him to feel any pain. He pulls Doc to his feet, and they are standing in front of the fountain. Moore locks an arm over his head, and he goes for a suplex!

HE SENDS DOC INTO THE FOUNTAIN!

Mike Stump: I think Doc’s head caught the edge of the fountain!

Moore hops onto the side of the fountain, standing on the edge, not in the water. Doc rolls over and reaches a groggy position, while he holds the back of his head. Doctor collapses back to a knee and he grabs the back of his head with both hands! Doc is not looking good! Brandon is leaning forward, gesturing for Doc to get up.

After a moment, Brandon charges full speed at Doc! He grabs Doc’s head and looks for the flipping neckbreaker! DOC FLIPS HIM WITH A HUGE BACK BODY DROP!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Moore got 10 feet of air!!!

With a huge splash, Moore crashed into the water! Doc limped towards Moore, who has now effectively contaminated the public fountain with his blood. Doc grabs Moore around the waist and carries him to the edge of the fountain. And he leaps off, slamming Moore into the ground with a side walk slam…onto the concrete side walk!!!

Mike Stump: I can’t watch! HIS HEAD FUCKING BOUNCED ON THE CONCRETE!

But D’Ville doesn’t go for a pin! He gets to his feet with Moore! LOBOTOMY ON THE CONCRETE! MOORE IS DEAD!

ONEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Doctor D’Ville has done it!

Mike Stump: Moore gave him a fucking fight! It took a Lobotomy ON THE FUCKING CONCRETE to put Moore away!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Both of these men need medical attention! Someone help them!

Winner - Doctor Louis D'Ville

HONK!! HOOOOOONK!!!

Mike Stump: You hear that, Gaylord?!

Gaylord Cockshafer: I definitely do, Stump!

A large flatbed with a ring on the back slowly rolls up to Dealey Plaza to a huge reaction from the crowd!

Gaylord Cockshafer: It looks like it's time for some MOTORCADE MAYHEM!

Mike Stump looks over to his collegue.

Mike Stump: You couldn't have sound cheesier saying that...

HOOOOOOOOOONK!!!

Mike Stump: Hey... Is that Nipsey behind the wheel?! When did HE get his CDL?

Nipsey Russel, the XWF's Official Timekeeper sits in the driver's seat of the semi and blares the horn one more time for good measure before the competitors are ready to enter the ring on wheels.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Ha! Ha! I'm not sure, Stump, we've got our time keeper behind the wheel and none other than XWF's own Head Offical, Old Man Johnson, calling this one! This should be one hell of a contest!

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is the Motorcade Mayhem match!!! Introducing first, he is from Fayetteville, Arkansas and weighs in at 290 pounds! Representing Havoc and one half of Bad Attitude.... "Satan's Superior"...... Ronnie........ CAAAAAGE!!!

Ronnie Cage crosses the stage and makes his way down the aisleway. He passes the ring in the middle of Dealey Plaza and heads straight for the flatbed. He climbs up the bed and into the ring.

"Die Mother Fucker Die" by Dope cuts off Ronnie Cage's music.

Tig O'Bitties: His opponent! From Tampa, Florida..... He is the XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION...... CHRIS!!! CHAAAAAOOOOOS!!!

Tig finishes her introduction, but there is no sign of the Universal Champion.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Where is he, Stump?

Mike Stump: How the hell should I know? WAIT A MINUTE!!

The crowd reacts and all attention is off the stage and back to the mobile ring!

Gaylord Cockshafer: There he is!

Chris Chaos sits on the roof of the semi pulling the ring and appears ready to pounce! Ronnie Cage is standing in the middle of the ring still watching the stage when Chaos leaps from the roof and into the ring catching Cage with a missle dropkick! Old Man Johnson didn't see it coming either and quickly points to Nipsey for the bell!

HONK!! HONK!!! HOOOOOOOOOONK!!!!

Nipsey pulls the cord, throws it in first gear, and the match has begun!

Chaos with the early advantage picks a dazed Ronnie Cage up off the mat. He slings him into the ropes, follows close behind him, and hits him with a big clothesline as he bounces off! Cage flips over the top rope and lands on the apron after hanging on tightly to the middle one!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Uh-oh! Cage almost got knocked out of the ring before Nipsey got it out of second gear!!

Mike Stump: Well, I don't look at it to be a high speed chase or anything if one of these guys DO fall out of the ring...

Chaos doesn't hesitate to run into the opposite ropes and dive back hitting Cage in the face with a baseball slide! Cage hangs on again and doesn't fall from the apron, but definitely took that full blow. The champion waits a moment for Cage to regain his marbles and start pulling himself up. Chaos stomps over and pulls Cage the rest of the way up, but gets kicked in the gut in the process. Upon losing his breath for a split second, Cage manages to hook him and pull him up off the ground in an attempt to suplex him out onto the 'moving' pavement. Chaos manages to grab the top rope and pull himself back down, then reverse the hold and pull Ronnie Cage back into the ring with a vertical suplex!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Wow! That definitely took some strength! Ronnie Cage weighs damn near 300 pounds!!

Cage's body crashes to the mat and takes a coupe of bounces. Chaos springs right to his feet and drops a quick head butt to the skull of his opponent. He wastes no time again and pulls Cage right back to his feet. Cage takes a couple of back hand chops to the chest before he's forced into the corner. Chaos picks him up to the second rope and chops him again. He steps up onto the middle rope and pulls Cage down onto his shoulders....

Mike Stump: Oh man! I don't know what Chaos has planned, but it doesn't look good!!

Cage manages to snap out of his daze and throw a couple of elbows at the side of the head of Chaos. The champ loses his grip on his opponent and Cage ends up seated on the top turnbuckle again. He shoves Chaos from the middle rope, where he falls to his side on the mat. Cage follows up by diving from the middle rope and planting an elbow right on the mid-section of the Chris Chaos!

Chaos is winded from the blow, but manages to roll away from Cage. Cage struggles to his feet as well, but manages to get there first. Chaos reaches his just in time to take a quick kick to the gut and get placed back on his head with a DDT! Cage rolls the champ over and goes for a cover... Old Man Johnson is right there and .........

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!!

Chaos kicks out right after two! He attempts rolling away from Cage again, but is met with a stomp to his back that stops him in place. Cage picks him up by the head, halfway up Chaos pulls on Cage's leg sending him down. Chaos mounts Ronnie Cage and starts delivering a seriers of hard punches to the face! Old Man Johnson doesn't like the look of it and begins a count on the Universal Champion!

One!!

Two!!!

Three!!!

Four!!!

Johnson throws up his arms and grabs the champ and pulls him off of Cage. Chaos pushes the referee away and dares him to touch him again!

Mike Stump: Hey the champ isn't going to take any crap!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Well, neither is Old Man Johnson apparently!!!

Chaos ignores the ranting from the referee and goes back to work on Ronnie Cage. He helps him to his feet and hits him with a European uppercut that spins Cage around! He grabs Cage from behind and throws him nearly clear across the ring with a German suplex! The ropes save Cage from rolling out of the ring again as he flipped on his neck. Chaos stands in the far corner and waits for Cage to reach his feet, when he does... Chaos rushes across the ring and goes for a spear!! Cage manages to dodge out of the way in a split second time and avoid getting tackled to the outside! Instead, Chaos missing the move sent him flying out of the ring and into the back of the cab! There's only a couple feet of room on the bed with a small gap to certain death most likely between it and the cab. Chaos avoids death and lies on the flatbed holding his head, which apparently hit the cab.

Cage catches his breath inside the ring and steps outside with Chaos. He pulls Chaos up by the hair, but gets a big punch to the gut from the champion! Chaos turns around and climbs back up on the roof of the cab, Nipsey hangs his head out of the window and asks 'JUST WHAT THE FUCK HE THINKS HE'S DOING UP THERE?'.... Chaos ignores him like the referee and delivers short kicks to Cage from above. Cage catches his leg once and pushes Chaos back where he lands on his back! Cage takes that second and climbs up on the roof with him! As he finds his balance, Chaoes does as well and the two begin duking it out with lefts and rights!

HONK!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!!

Nipsey pulls the horn as he says 'FUCK IT' and starts picking up speed! He hammers down and starts squeeling around corners and grinding the clutch! The two are still just blasting each other until Chaos blocks a forearm blast from Cage by ducking and using the momentum to lift Cage up on his shoulders! He turns around while spinning and jumps backwards off the semi and back into the ring!!!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: EQUALIZER!!! EQUALIZER!!! EQUALIZER!!!

Mike Stump: I can't believe what I've just seen!!!

The two lay motionless in the ring for a moment before Chaos crawls on top of Cage and Old Man Johnson begins slapping the mat.....

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: It's all over folks! I don't think our head offical could believe his eyes there for a minute either, Stump!

WINNER - XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION CHRIS CHAOS

Tig O'Bitties: “The following match has a 15 minute time limit, and is for the XWF Television Championship!”

Tig O'Bitties: “Introducing the challenger, from Morgantown, West Virginia and weighing in at 170, pounds... "The Cereal Killer, CAAADRYN TIBERIUS!”

Images of various types of cereal begin flashing across the X-Tron as Cadryn “The Cereal Killer” Tiberius walks down to the ring. Cadryn climbs into the ring and throws a few jabs while waiting for his opponent.

Tig O'Bitties: “And his opponent...”

Tig O'Bitties: “...from The High Desert, CA , and weighing in at 230 pounds... XWF Television Champion, JIM CAAEDUS!”

"Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begins to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer introduces the party pooper; an extremely gentle euphemism. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates XWF newcomer Jim Caedus steps out and the house lights come up.

His hair hangs freely, his eyes devoid of emotion. He glances around at the majority population of fools who have no idea who he is as small pockets of more experienced fans and smarks suddenly erupt with excitement and recognition. None of it, good or bad, seems to get anything other than a dead gaze from Jim Caedus.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket and folds it carefully beside his corner's steps then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

15:00

Jim Caedus rushes Cadryn with a flurry of punches. Cadryn staggers around in a circle only to be met with a HUGE right hand that sends him crashing to the canvas.

Mike Stump: "What a tremendous fist to the head by Jim Caedus!"

Jim Caedus is pouring it on with a big elbowsmash that has Cadryn riling in pain. Jim Caedus postures to the crowd before lifting Cadryn up off of the ground. Caedus whips Cadryn into the ropes, as he bounces back Jim Caedus levels him with a stiff clothesline.

Mike Stump: "It looks like Cadryn is out to really hurt Jim Caedus!"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Can you believe that “The Cereal Killer” tried to call out Paul Heyman for not ranking him in for a title?"

12:27

Jim leans over to lift Cadryn up off the mat, but it met with a thumb to the eye.

Mike Stump: "Thumb to the eye buy Tiberius, that may be the opening that he needs."

Caedus stumbles back, rubbing his eye.

Cadryn bounces off the ropes with a Thesz Press and a onslaught of punches.

Cadryn grabs Caedus's arm and quickly transitions into an arm bar. Jim has his hands locked together however, trying to block the submission from happening. Cadryn fights against Caedus's grip, but it Caedus proves to be too strong for Cadryn. Cadryn abandons the hold as both men quickly jump to their feet.

10:22

The two men lock up. Caedus easily over powers Cadryn into the corner, and rocks him with a knee to the gut! Caedus lifts Cadryn onto the top turnbuckle and mounts him with punches to the head as the crowd counts along! Caedus then superplexes Cadryn from the second rope, sending Cadryn crashing hard into the mat.

Mike Stump: "II don't know if Cadryn can recover from that!"

Caedus quickly attempts the pinfall.

KICKOUT!

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Cadryn snapped and crackled, but somehow popped right out of that pin attempt!"

9:17

Jim Caedus can't believe it, he mounts Cadryn and delivers a flurry of punches to his head as Cadryn desperately tries to cover up.

Cadryn isn't staying down, he throwing some shots of his own before managing to reverse positions with Cardus. Now it's Cadryn delivering shots to the head!

Mike Stump: "I'll give the Cereal Killer this, he has some fight in him."

Ceadus fights his way to his feet. The two men stand there trading blows. Cadryn delivers a devastating boxing combination to Jim Caedus!

Cadryn connects with a back suplex, bridging for the pin attempt.

Kickout!

6:46

Mike Stump: "Jim Caedus fought hard to win the TV Championship, he's not going to let it go that easily!"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Cadryn Tiberius is trying to make the most of this opportunity though."

Cadryn bounces off of the ropes and misses a leg drop attempt as Jim Caedus rolls out of the way. Caedus lays into Cadryn with some stomps. Caedus signals that he's about to finish it.

Mike Stump: "Jim Caedus is looking to finish this!"

Caedus picks up Tiberius and pulls him up onto his shoulders!

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Could it be?! It looks like Caedus is setting up for Katabasis!"

Caedus has him up, but Tiberius manages to throw back a couple of elbows and break the hold. He falls to the mat and rolls up Caedus from behind!!

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!

THH----- KICKOUT BY CAEDUS AT THE LAST SECOND!

Mike Stump: "Close call! We almost had a new champion!"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Another newcomer in Cadryn Tiberius here. These two gentlemen have shown us that it doesn't matter who you are, how much experience you have, or how much you make.... ANYONE can win and succeed here in the XWF!!"

4:21

Mike Stump: "I have to agree with you, Gaylord, but that inexperience could play a factor here! These guys have to remember to watch the clock!!"

After Caedus rolled through the pin attempt and landed a big boot on the back of the head of Tiberius. Caedus helps him up and throws him over his back with a German suplex! Cadryn lands on the back of his head and rolls out of the ring!

Mike Stump: "You're not going to win the title out there, Cadryn!"

Mike Stump: "Good point, Stump! Time is ticking down in this epic Television Title bout!!!"

Cadryn slides back in the ring, but Caedus was waiting for him. He takes a couple more boots to the back, but manages to make it to his feet. He throws a quick back hand chop into the chest of Caedus to no effect. Caedus returns the favor, but nails Cadryn across the face!

2:30

Tiberius takes a kick to the gut then gets pulled under Caedus's arm. He snaps him down with a DDT! The Cereal Killer braces the top of his head with his hands and tries rolling away from the champ. Caedus allows it and just heads to the corner and waits for Tiberius to reach his feet.... He takes a few steps and lands WREXUS PLEXUS!! BUT CADRYN DODGED IT!!! He side stepped right as Caedus crossed the ring!! He swings at Caedus with a forearm, but Caedus ducks! THERE IT IS!!!! WREXUS PLEXUS HIT!!! Cadryn takes the big Yakuza kick to the chest and falls into the corner turnbuckle. Caedus rushes into the corner and lifts him up and seats him on the top. Caedus steps up and wraps his arms around the challenger. Tiberius shows life with a couple of punches to the skull and knocks Caedus back off!

0:59

Tiberius climbs up to his feet and stands on the top turnbuckle! He waits for Caedus to reach his feet as well then soars off the top! He flies and aims for a flying cross-body...... WHAM!!!!

Caedus seen him coming and hits a PURGATORY PUNCH midair! Tiberius's block just got rocked! He looks out cold, so the official checks on him.... Caedus wants to pin him.... Tiberius shows life as the referee gives the 'OK' and Caedus covers him!!

ONE!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KICKOUT!!!!

Tiberius managed to kick out at the very last possible second! Caedus slaps the mat in frustration and picks Cadryn back up to his feet and lifts him up on his shoulders! It looks like he's going for Katabase again! He has Cadryn up!! And he's countering again! Elbow after elbow he nails the champ in the side of the head! Finally, Cadryn gets dropped and Caedus stumbles away! Cadryn pushes him into the corner and smacks his head off the turnbuckle! Cadryn acts quickly and climbs onto the same corner himself!!

ITALIAN DRIVER!!! ITALIAN DRIVER!! NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION!!

Cadryn hits his big move from the top rope like magic and crawls over to a downed Caedus for the cover!!

ONE!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

Nipsey is on the outside ringing the bell like a maniac just before the official could slam his hand down for the three count!

Tig O'Bitties: “Ladies and gentlemen, the fifteen minutes allotted for this bout has passed and the match has ended in a DRAW!”

Winner – TIME LIMIT DRAW - Still XWF Television Champion Jim Caedus

Tig O' Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come for the main event of the evening!

Mike: Gay, this is very exciting as we have the rare opportunity to see the X-Treme Championship defended right here on Saturday Savage!

Gaylord: That's correct, Mike. And after that phenomenal TV Title contest I didn't think things could get any better, but I bet I'm about to be proved wrong!

Tig O' Bitties: The following contest is an Xtreme Rules match scheduled for one fall!

ONE FALL!!!!

Tig O' Bitties:... AND IT IS FOR THE XWF X-TREME CHAMPIONSHIP!

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing first, the challenger, from Wicklow, Ireland... weighing 235 pounds.... MICHAEL MCBRIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll Never Beat The Irish By The Wolfe Tones hits over the P.A. system. Michael walks out ready to fight as he checks his gloves. He walks down the ramp and to the steel steps and walks up them. Once at the top he stops and turns around and looks at the crowd and smirks before he steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner, lights up a cigarette and waits for the match to start.

Tig O' Bitties: ...and his opponent... from Birmingham, England, weighing 225 pounds... HE IS THE XWF X-TREME CHAMPION!

SCULLLLLLLYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Suddenly the arena lights go red and "Angels Fall" by Breaking Benjamin blares out of the P.A System. After about 40 seconds The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage, his XWF X-Treme Championship over his shoulder. He looks around at the XWF Galaxy in attendance and smirks. The chorus of boos fill the arena in disapproval of Skull, he shrugs it off and slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring them. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and smirks once again at the crowd. He then raises his XWF XTreme Championship in the air as the boos become louder. He walks up the steps and walks along the ring apron. He turns to look at the fans whilst slowly moving both hands from his face to the floor, gesturing "A look at me" type taunt, before raising the title once again. Scully enters through the middle rope and into the ring. Skull walks over to the far turn buckle and climbs to the top. He holds his hands in the air, making sure the title is there for everyone to see and then does his "Look at me" taunt. The Scully Meister spins himself round and chills on the turnbuckle with his arms folded, his title put over his shoulder. His music fades out.

The air of the stadium thickens with anticipation as Scully hands his title over to Old Man Johnson. In the corner near the announce table, McBride looks on, cracking his neck and his knuckles as the offical hands the belt over to the time keeper and calls for the bell.

McBride smiles and begins slowly approaching Scully, but as soon as he nears, the champion rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope and begins marching toward the announce table. McBride looks on indifferently, rolling his eyes as he climbs out of the ring and chases. Just as McBride gets to the other side of the ring Scully slides back under the bottom rope, and this time runs back out of the ring and toward the runaway while McBride continues to chase.

Mike: I'm really having a hard time understanding Scully's logic in running away from McBride, there is no champions advantage in an XTreme Rules match! Right now the champ looks like a chump!

Gaylord: Isn't it obvious Mike?!? Scully is wearing McBride out! It's a well known fact that the English have far more endurance than the Micks! BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

The crowd grows frustrated and begins booing loudly, throwing trash at the Champion, Scully as he continues to avoid McBride. Suddenly a giant black dildo comes flying in from the crowd, striking Scully directly in the face causing him to fall over!

Mike: Was that a dildo!?! What is a Bills game?!

McBride seizes the opportunity and pounces on Scully who has fallen right at the edge of the ring steps. The crowd begins roaring with a approval as McBride mounts the champion and beings pummeling his face with a series of fists and elbows. McBride stops for a moment and stands giving an adrenaline induced yell to the crowd as he flexes his muscle, but that was a mistake as Scully took the chance to connect right to McBride's balls with a lowblow, and as McBride is leaning over grabbing his potatoes, Scully gets up, runs and smashes McBride face first into the ring steps with a running bulldog.

Gaylord: NOW THIS IS WHAT THE PEOPLE PAID TO SEE!

Scully lifts up the ring apron and begins tossing out a litany of various items from underneath; a fire extinguisher, steel chair, kendo stick, several tables and a ladder. Scully grabs the chair and approaches McBride who is still laying face first on the steps, he raises the chair above his head and slams down...

Oh, But McBride is able to move out of the way, causing the chair to send stingy jolts through Scully's hands as he backs up jumping in the air and grabbing his hands. As soon as Scully turns around, his caught directly in the fact with a McBride chair shot which damn near turns him inside out as he flips in the air.

McBride wastes little time as he's obviously got something big planned, he begins unfolding one of the tables and sits it right next to the ring apron, then sprawls Scully's lifeless body across it...

Gaylord: WAIT WHAT'S GOING ON!?!

Mike: It appears as if McBride has booked seats for a flight toward England as he's now climbing the turnbuckle!

Gaylord: Tell that Mick Fucker to get down from there!

McBride dives off from the turnbuckle, driving his elbow right into the heart of Scully as the two crash through the table. After a few moment of both men being down, McBride begins to get to his feet, sluggishly pulling Scully up with him, he struggles but finally get's Scully into the ring and crawls over top of him with the cover...

Scully just manages to get an arm up, maybe if McBride hadn't taken so long he'd be the new champion now. McBride slams his fist on the mat in frustration as Scully begins to crawl to the other side of the ring. McBride sees him and still on his knees he wags his finger at Scully. McBride get's up, walks over and grabs Scully's leg, but the champ rolls over and kicks McBride in the face with the opposite leg. Michael lets go of Scully and stumbles back, and quickly;y the champ stands up, bounces off of the ropes and levels McBride with a dropkick to the chest, McBride bounces up quickly near the ropes but is met again with another, this time standing dropkick to the face, causing him to spill over the top rope and onto the arena floor.

Scully follows McBride outside, sending a stiff kick to the Irishmen's face just as he get's to his knees, knocking him over onto his back.

Mike: My goodness! What on earth is Scully doing?

Scully peels up from the floor a good chunk of the protective padding, exposing the concrete floor. After taunting to the crowd he lifts McBride up, putting his head between his legs, lifting him by his waist and...

Gaylord: OH MY LORD!

Mike: OH! A VICIOUS PILE DRIVER ONTO THE CONCRETE FLOOR!

Scully gets up, looking down at McBride with absolute disgust and disdain. He marches back over to the front of the arena floor and grabs the ladder he got out earlier. He takes the ladder and bridges it between the ring and the fan barricade near where McBride is laid out on the concrete. Scully climbs up ontop of the ladder and balances himself on the center of it, he looks down at McBride who's starting to move around and dives off with a swanton bomb!

BUT MCBRIDE MOVES OUT OF THE WAY! CAUSING SCULLY TO SMACK BACK FIRST ONTO THE CONCRETE!

Scully quickly gets up his back contorted awkwardly as he grimaces with pain, Michael is up too, still trying to get his barrings as he leans against the leader bridge. Scully turns around, seeing McBride who isn't paying attention and charges at him in a rage....

But McBride counters, ducking and flipping Scully over his back and onto the ladder, causing the ladder to snap in half under Scully's weight. The crowd goes wild as McBride falls to his knees. Scully lays in the middle of the broken ladder, his body twitching as his eyes roll back into his head.

McBride starts digging under the ring looking for something, and it appears as if he's found it!

Gaylord: Look at this barbaric idiot! He's got a roll of barbed wire!

Mike: Indeed he does, Gay, and he's wrapping it around his arm now, that's got to hurt!

McBride wraps the entire roll of barbed wire around his forearm and elbow, and begins taunting and getting the crowd fired up. He then climbs into the ring and takes to the top turnbuckle again, he points down at Scully and dives off, crashing into him with another devastating elbow drop but this time to the face with the barbed wire wrapped arm and causing the ladder to collapse completely to the floor now!

McBride gets up, taring the barbed-wire away from Scully's head, turning the champions face into a crimson mask of blood. McBride stumbles back and begins motioning for Scully to get up- he appears to be setting up for the Celtic Clothesline! Scully staggers to his feet and McBride charges, but somehow Scully recognizes this and dives into the ring to avoid the contact...

McBride is quick and follows him in. Scully is running the ropes and ducks under another attempt at the Celtic Clothesline, he hits the ropes behind McBride and springboards off of them into a flying crossbody as Mcbride turns around. Scully covers!

NO McBRIDE KICKS OUT!

But Scully doesn't let up and instantly locks in his trademark anklelock, The Skull Lock! Scully get's up on one leg to force more pressure on McBride's ankle that we can hear pop loudly. McBride shouts out loudly in pain and begins desperately scrambling his arms for something to grab onto, but it's no use, Scully pulls him to the center of the ring and locks in the hold even deeper!

It looks like McBride is...

Is he?

YES HE'S TAPPIN-

NO! McBride turns around and reverses the hold into a small package pin!

SHIT! Scully kicks out by the skin of his teeth!

Both men are back up, McBride swings wildly with his barbed-wire arm again, but Scully grabs onto it and brings him down to the mat, locking in an arm bar! Both mean scream in writhing pain, Scully is doing just as much, if not more damage to himself as he's doing to McBride!

Seeing that McBride isnt going to tap, Scully breaks the hold and limps outside of the ring, grabbing the steel chair and reentering before McBride can even stand. He begins slamming the chair against the mat, begging Michael to get to his feet... and finally just as he does Scully take a wild swing with the chair, connecting it direct to the barbed-wire on McBride's arm. He slams it again against McBride's arm.

Michael starts flopping on mat, and Scully continues the attack with the chair, sending three more shots to McBride before finally throwing the chair down. He lifts McBride up and sets him up....

Mike: NO ONES PROPERTY! SCULLY SLAMS MCBRIDE DOWN WITH THE FULL BODY FACE BUSTER!

Scully covers!

3!!!!!

Winner and STILL XWF Xtreme Champion - SCULLY

Scully celebrates his victory over Michael McBride and his theme blasts over the sound system in Dealey Plaza.

Soon though, the music cuts out and a slender, blonde woman wearing eyeglasses and a conservative dress steps out from backstage carrying a microphone.

Dewey: "That's Paul Heyman's personal assistant!

"Sly!

"What a fox!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Secretary of Defense!"

XTREEEEEEEEEEMEEEE!

Paul Heyman's ECW theme blasts over the sound system. The crowd gives a boisterous reaction to the seldom seen Paul Heyman.

Dewey: "You know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder."

Paul Heyman walks his fat white ass from backstage and takes the microphone from Sly, giving her a friendly peck on the cheek before she disappears backstage.

Heyman looks around the Plaza in Dallas, stone faced initially, before relenting and cracking a smile at the thousands chanting his name.

Scully! Let me first applaud you for your defense here tonight!

It's not really a secret that you're not my ideal champion. You're far better suited for the Federweight or the Heavymetal Weight titles in my not so humble opinion, but nevertheless, you ARE the Xtreme champion.

I commend you for bringing your 'C' game tonight like only you can, and defeating Mikey McCunt. If there's anyone on this roster I dislike more than you, Scully, its that bitch you just defeated.

I mean, I now suffer from tinnitus from that night on Madness when he blew up my limousine!

Back to my point.

Your refusal to defend your championship has disappointed me greatly. I even came out and forced your hand at one point only to be overruled by Vinnie Lane. That's not how I raised him, but he is the boss and I support his decisions even when we disagree.

If you think you'll skirt the rules and barely cling to the Xtreme title for 8 weeks and grab your 24/7 briefcase, you're sorely mistaken. Not only do you have to hold the title for 8 weeks, but you also have to have a minimum of 5 scheduled defenses.

You're at 1.

I was going to come out here and order you to defend again within two weeks, but Vincent has informed me that you're involved in Lethal Lottery. So, Scully, I'm here to remind you that the title you possess, will absolutely be defended, just as it should be, in each and every Lottery match you're involved in.

Every single one, Scully.

Heyman emits that evil grin.

You get pinned, you lose the title.

You tap out, you lose the title.

You better pray for some really weak partners, Scully.

Heyman's ECW theme hits again and the Secretary of Defense leaves the stage as Savage Saturday Night comes to a close!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
(01-22-2017), Guppy Parsh (01-22-2017), JimCaedus (01-22-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-23-2017), Talia Areano (01-22-2017), Thomas Nixon (01-22-2017)
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-22-2017, 04:05 PM

Parkland Memorial Hospital is the closest medical facility to Dealey Plaza.

Thomas Nixon lies asleep in a hospital bed. His ribs are heavily bandaged; his doctor is still waiting for the results of a medical scan.

Batman, also known as Guppy Parsh, sits in a chair three feet from Nixon. A concerned expression rests on the vigilante's face. Batman puts his head in his hands. He just wants his friend to be okay.

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
Dolly Waters (01-23-2017), JimCaedus (01-22-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-22-2017, 05:22 PM

Cadryn, that was too close for comfort. You've proven you're indeed a force to be reckoned with in the XWF... Unfortunately, you've also pissed me off. Should we meet again, expect Hell.

Nixon, I couldn't have been more pleased to watch you on the monitors pull off that victory over Venom Vega. I very much look forward to facing you for a rematch if this Television Title still remains around my waist...believe I'll do everything in my power to make that happen. And although as your potential future opponent I should be wishing you the worst in your current condition over in Parkland Memorial Hospital, I send you my _well_ wishes and hope for a speedy recovery.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
Thomas Nixon (01-22-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-22-2017, 05:29 PM

ooc: That card was the shit you guy's, especially that brutal Grassy Knoll Brawl and the Motorcade Mayhem match! Crazy kudos as always to the writers and staff and JJ who still sticks with it week in week out like a fucking champ!

Cadryn you're fucking hilarious dude. Fuckin making me laugh when I'm trying to get fired up lol Don't you dare ever lose that sense of humor bro

Thomas congratulations my bro!! I can't wait for round two!

Mikey McB, I fuckin love that entrance music man, I played it through twice before continuing reading. Your character is a credit to the Irish, "Pride of" indeed!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(01-22-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (01-22-2017), Thomas Nixon (01-22-2017)
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-22-2017, 07:50 PM

It was a great show, plus 15k for me! Lol

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-22-2017, 07:53 PM

OOC:Thanks Jim! Grats on keeping the belt, it was a very close match and I had a lot of fun!

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JimCaedus (01-23-2017) [-]
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2017, 09:27 PM

I missed a segment, my apologies. It's in there now, between Nixon/Vega and D'Ville/Moore. Again, my bad, not sure how I missed it.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-23-2017, 05:32 AM

"Listen here Heyman, you tripled chinned, Wanker. I'm sick of this treatment here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. I have been in a while, I have stayed when others have left, I won the XWF Xtreme Championship fair and square, I've now defended it successfully. Admittedly, I should have defended it sooner but what about Chaos huh? When is he going to defend his Uni title? When are the tag champs going to defend theirs? You want me to lose the title don't you?! That's why you are stacking the deck against me, huh?!"
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-23-2017, 05:52 AM

NOCMM: Both of those championships are on the line on the next Warfare, .

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hero Xtreme 7.9's post:
Thomas Nixon (01-23-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-23-2017, 11:44 AM

Hey scul-bitch.... better pray im not your partner for lethal lottery. I might get my 14th Xtreme title

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-23-2017, 12:06 PM

"Oh I'm sorry Hero Xtreme point zero talent. I do apologise, after all you are so important to this company, your opinion is very valid, have you ever won a match before? Thanks for stating the obvious though, Captain obvious. I know they're defending their titles on next Warfare but they haven't defended them yet have they? The tag champs and the Uni champ are not defending their titles at Lotto are they? No.. But considering you think I'm , why don't you take the title off me? Let's get a match on one of the next shows even if they're already booked up? I'll make you disabled and you can enjoy eating food through a straw?

Hey Gilly, you want my title? You were lucky last time, shouldn't you be trying to get the Uni back? I mean how long did you have it for, a week? Maybe two?!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
Thomas Nixon (01-23-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-23-2017, 03:20 PM

Suck my dick scully. Ill get my title back then whoop your ass again

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post