Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 12:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Drezdin vs Gore
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-14-2017, 02:37 PM

Drezdin:heya there ladies and gentlemen boys and girls and yes you the children. uuuuummmmm...you know what? fuck it! you see I want to start off by saying tat if I look and sound a bit irritated as well as pissed off, well honestly its because...I...AM.
You see in less than twenty-four hours on Saturday night savage I am facing another newbie that was recently sign by the xwf.
This new guy who was recently signed by the xwf has the nerve to not only think that I a person who will easily defeated but that I am clumsy...a clumsy giant to be exact.
now ill admit that I may not be the best of the best that the xwf roster has to offer, and yes being this big being 7'2" 356 pounds does has its up and downs among other things, but I tell you what right here right now that what I am not that the stupid son of a bitch is wrong about is I am not I repeat I...AM...NOT...A CLUMSY GAINT!!!!!
DO YOU HERE ME!!!!! I...AM...NOT...CLUMSY!!!!!
Just so much to think that you can get away saying that and thinking that you are sssssooooo sorely wrong on that.
and Who this person is you may wondering who I am facing with less than twenty-four hours on Saturday night savage? I honestly I do not know or nor do I give a flying fuck who it is.
All I know is that what ever his name is when the time comes when we do meet in the ring, hes going to find out reeeal fast that this 7'2" 356 pound giant is not clumsy that calling me that is one of the worst things that hes done.
Not only that hes going to find out real fast that pissing off this giant is the last thing he will ever do, hes going to find out that there is more than meets thee eye.
Like say said earlier to what ever your name is bro, too so much to think that ill be that easy to beat just because being this big is resulting of me being clumsy in the ring, you piece of crap Im going to delay your agony a bit longer before I hook you in the Russian roulette and pin your ass 1...2...3 for that.
Why do you think that youll regret that.
remember this the only clumsy person between us is you when you stumble for your safety...though even trying that wont get you out of what you've did.
prepare you suffer your worst loss in your career, providing if I let you live you mother fucker.
DONT YOU EVER CALL ME A CLUMSY BECAUSE I AM A GAINT, GOT!!!!!
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS WHOLE!!!!!!!!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-18-2017), Vincent Lane (01-14-2017)