Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final Thoughts
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-17-2017, 10:49 PM

Final Thought: Third Time’s A Charm

[Image: ULe2xMf.jpg]

Have you ever heard the phrase, third times a charm? Or wonder why some people make such a big deal about 3? Or why the "rubber match" is so important in sports? Why a Triple Threat is always "big time match"? It all has to do with the number 3.

Three is the first number to which the meaning "all" was given. It is The Triad, being the number of the whole as it contains the beginning, a middle and an end. The power of three is
universal and is the tripartide nature of the world as heaven, earth, and waters. It is human as body, soul and spirit.

Counting to three is common in situations where a group of people wish to perform an action in synchrony: Now, on the count of three, everybody pull! Assuming the counter is proceeding at a uniform rate, the first two counts are necessary to establish the rate, and the count of "three" is predicted based on the timing of the "one" and "two" before it. Three is likely used instead of some other number because it requires the minimal amount counts while setting a rate.

In East and Southeast Asia, there is a widespread superstition that considers it inauspicious to take a photo with three people in it; it is professed that the person in the middle will die first.

There is another superstition that it is unlucky to take a third light, that is, to be the third person to light a cigarette from the same match or lighter. This superstition is sometimes asserted to have originated among soldiers in the trenches of the First World War when a sniper might see the first light, take aim on the second and fire on the third.

The phrase "Third time's the charm" refers to the superstition that after two failures in any endeavor, a third attempt is more likely to succeed. This is also sometimes seen in reverse, as in "third man [to do something, presumably forbidden] gets caught".

Luck, especially bad luck, is often said to "come in threes"

........and so does death......

Or so they say.

CONTINUED FROM FOMO Part 2:

The Thomas Nixon Experience

He had run by all of these pricks, one after another. He was athletically superior. It was getting to a point where he was growing bored racing all of these nobodies. He was the racing champion so far, but really had nothing to show for it because the people who he was racing would be more suited for the Special Olympics than anything else. This must be how Thomas Nixon felt.

Just then, a big bearder man stepped up. Chris hadn't seen him before, and certainly had not raced him. This man, despite his size, was athletic as hell. Chris could tell that this man works out like crazy.

"Get ready to lose, I am the champion!" He said, "I have beaten all of these very good runners easily, that must mean I am good right!"

He looks at Jenny, "Right?"

She nods her approval.

The man didn't say a word, just got in the ready position. Chris looked at him wearily. He THOUGHT he could beat the man, but did he really KNOW?

The buzzer sounded and both men took off. Chris could feel the air leaving his lungs in the progressively dampening air. He could feel the familiar sting of his breathing organs working over time. Damn this guy was good. He was better than the other nobodies that Chris had faced. This was a nobody that could actually beat him.

But, Chris looked over out of the corner of his eye. Oh my god, he had the advantage. He was winning.

Now.....to execute the plan.

In the blink of an eye, Chris stumbled. He pretended to roll his ankle, hit the cruise ship deck, and rolled. The man blew past him and crossed the yellow taped line. He lost.

Everyone was cheering for the man with the beard. Chris got up sheepishly....
."But I am still good! I was still the champion! I am still the best!" Nobody took him seriously anymore. Nobody wanted to listen to him anymore. He wasn't the champion anymore. Nobody cared.

"I am still good! I still won all those previous matches!"

Nobody cared.

Chris then snapped out of it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen......You have just witnessed the Thomas Nixon experience! The once hearladed defeater of the nobodies who now steps into the ring with the the most ruthless and aggressive champion that professional wrestling has ever seen. My name, ladies and gentlemen, is Chris Chaos. And I will be facing Thomas Nixon, the man who I was just imitating, along with a childish, coloring book carrying loser named Gabe Reno. I want all of you there. It will be in the hull of the ship. I proved my point, I said my piece, and I didn't need 14 combined promo's to do it. So, come one, come all.....the destruction is only 24 hours away."

Jenny reached in her purse and pulled out front row tickets, mixed with several others that were in various spots around the "arena".

"So, sugar tits, what do ya say? Cause a little chaos? A little mayhem?"

She bites her lip and nods. Chaos apparently turns her on.

Chris took the tickets and put them in his right hand.
"Just like the careers of Gabe Reno and Thomas Nixon.......these tickets are going to go up in the breeze.....only to land in a sea of chaos........"

He throws the tickets up in the air and the people on the deck scramle for the free tickets. They push, shove, punch, kick and bite. Chris puts and arm around Jenny as the two walk away from the chaos going on behind them.

One lady and an elderly dude are fighting for a ticket, pulling and shoving until the ticket rips in half.

"They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."---The Joker, The Dark Knight

She smiles as the two walk away, the fight for free tickets still going on behind them.

Later on, a “DO NOT DISTURB” sign is seen on the suit door as rock music plays. Somewhere inside, you could hear a head board slapping.

[Image: kMc0lx2.png]

So there really isn't much to say that hasn't already been said, is there? I went back and watched every promo by both competitors in this match and all I see is the same old shit.......I am better than you but have no evidence to prove it. All either of them are are trolls. Trolls with no bridge for support. You would think, in Gabe Reno's case, that this was a speed race. Whoever puts out the most promo's wins. That would be false. It is what happens in the ring that decides fates. In the ring I am nearly flawless. In the ring he is still trying to find his way. He is a lost little boy. And now Mr. Nixon has a little added motivation doesn't he? Since his waist is a little bare........

Neither of these two men can hold a candle stick to me and the most soul crushing part of the entire thing is that they know this. It tears their very soul from their bodies. Their entire existence in this business is to work their asses off to one day be on my level. What an even worse defeat it will be when they come to realize that will never happen. I have done in 4 short months what only a select few have done here in YEARS. THAT is why I am "arrogant". I am cocky because I can be. I know what I can do in that ring. But, that is what makes me great. I know my limits, too. I am honest. If I was doubting myself or I knew it was a bad matchup, I would say so. I would say I will try as hard as I can to get a win. But with these two? Please.....I may not even break a sweat. THAT is how pathetic this will be. I mean I almost died in Ybor, I lost a lot of blood. McBride pushed me further than I have ever been pushed and got more extreme than I have ever been against. HE STUCK A GODDAMN FORK IN MY FOREHEAD! But like many before him, McBride fell at my feet. McBride was equalized by the number one professional wrestler on the planet today. Like many before him he felt the wrath of me. I am perplexed, honestly, how many times I am going to have to kick Reno's teeth down his throat before he picks up his chicklets, puts them in his pocket, and moves on to opponents more suitable for his shitty skill level. I just wonder.…

There is only so much of this asinine state of mind that a man can take. Eventually, I want to rip your head off, not because I am a fierce competitor, but because I just want the headache to stop. I mean, for real, if XWF doesn't work out for Reno I heard Barnum & Bailey is always looking for side shows. This guy must have something wrong with him, I am convinced of it. There isn't an entire planet upstairs.....he isn't all there. In normal society, there is an institution for these people. His institution is the XWF. We accept any and all apparently. We must be an equal opportunity employer. Fine with me. It isn't everyday I get to beat on the mentally disabled leagally. This will be fun. I may seem like a hardass but I am always up for a little fun. All work and no play make Chris a dull boy.

So like I said, I am not going to grasp for straws and spew a bunch of nonsense to put myself in the limelight because frankly I don't have time for it. I have a life, I have priorities. I mean, what is Reno on, 9 promos? Ridiculous. Just the sheer fact he has time for that shows he isn't spending enough time in film study and preparation but rather drooling in front of a camera with a load in his pants. He knows he can't win in the ring, so why not win in the media? The more he shows his pretty boy face the more he thinks people give more than a half a fuck. They don't. Never have. Never will. I sure don't. I am just glad that this will be the final time I have to deal with his ass. I get to focus on bigger and better things from here on out.

And Thomas Nixon. I do appreciate the small ego you have shown. I just hope you aren't too frazzled from that freak Jim Caedus beating you. I just hope whatever semblance of an ego you had isn't shot to shit. I will tell you the same thing I told McBride. I WANT you to push me. I want you to take me to the limit. I love a good challenge. I expect it more out of you than Reno, honestly. I expect you to be the one of out the two of you who may end up sneaking out a pinfall.....but it will be against Gabe. There is no way I am allowing you to pin me. Nixon, to beat me, you will have to kill me.

Can you do that? Can you find it inside you to kill me in the middle of that ring? This is my challenge to you. Obviously this is a match with rules so there won't be weapons or anything. But, you are a tactical guy, right? I know that if I wanted to I could kill you. But why would I want to? You are just too much fun to bat around like a cat and a ball of yarn. Watching you crash and burn in a smoldering heap is something that gives me great pleasure. But, just know, that if I wanted to......."

He snaps his fingers.

"Just like that. THAT is why I am where I am and you are where you are. I could end your career and not blink. Not lose a second of sleep. There would be no feeling bad, no sudden burst of guilty conscience. I would not lose a lick. Trust me. So, I come into this match as the clear favorite, and whether I emerge victorious or not just know that YOU need this match a hell of a lot more than I do......

So bring your A game, both of you.

I look forward to it.

Until then, count your blessings and be lucky you are still employed....because this might be the last Warfare either of you ever attend."

[Image: XkdfcX3.png]

XWF RECORD: 20-3-2
XWF Universal Champion 1 x (Current)
December 2016 Star of the Month

[Image: oHdvLvR.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
JimCaedus (01-18-2017)