Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 10:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Once Upon a Time
Brandon Moore Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-16-2017, 10:09 AM

Savage Saturday Night has ended and at the Embassy Suites in Tampa, Florida, the majority of people have settled down for the evening. One man had prepared a little something to extend to the XWF audience, but his presentation has now changed slightly. Brandon Moore and Ronnie Cage were awarded the win against Reeve and Snow. However, the aftermath of their victory was not as pleasant. Reeve, Snow, and Kid Kool showed off their vicious side by attacking the members of Havoc after the bell. One would think that Havoc would have been the team to administer the beat down. That wasn't the case this time around. The Reevolution wants to put their name on the map and they may have just done it. As well, they may have just signed their death wish.

Those worries are for another day, however. Wednesday Warfare is quickly approaching. The Hart Championship has been vacated. It is up for grabs in a battle between Brandon Moore and Robbie Bourbon. The two of them have been going back and forth. They're figuratively at each others throats for the moment. Come Wednesday, that phrase will be turned very literal. Brandon Moore is as confident as ever coming into this match. All he knows is confidence, possibly even arrogance. Regardless, he feels like victory is imminent every time he steps between the ropes. His match with Robbie Bourbon will be no different.

Brandon is on his hotel room bed with a bandage over his forehead. He got a tad bloodied in the assault earlier in the evening. His flight for Antarctica leaves in the late morning, so he still has a bit of time to kill. His video camera has been placed on the tripod and is focused on him and the bed. He sits cross-legged on the middle of the bed with a stack of white papers in front of him, stapled together three times on one side. The camera is recording and Brandon is ready to address the world as he had originally intended. Despite the cut that opened on his head, he still has his signature doofus grin on his face. Brandon picks up the papers and it appears that they are made into some sort of book. Brandon turns the cover of the book towards the camera.

In poor handwriting and red crayon, it reads:

“THE CHAMPIONSHIP
OF HEARTS

BY

BRANDON MOORE”

-Brandon Moore-
“Hello people of the motherfucking Earth. Pardon my looks, if you will. There was an attack earlier this evening that spilled some of my precious Human Fruit Punch out of my head, but this bandage is keeping the goods in place. That problem will be dealt with another day, but believe me, it will be dealt with. At this time, I would like to take you all on an adventure. I would like to take you and your imaginations to another world. Lend me your eyes and ears. For I have become an author and am giving you the world premiere of my new literary masterpiece. Behold, 'The Championship of Hearts!'”

Brandon opens the book, showing an illustration across both pages. There are no words, so it is assumed that Brandon will be making the story up as he goes along. That is one hundred percent accurate. Something of note, though, is that each drawing is in fact down with crayon and the majority of people are stick figures. The first page as an awfully drawn stick figure of Brandon Moore himself. Smaller in the background of the drawing are two other figures one can presume are Ronnie Cage and David Stone. On the next page is another poorly drawn figure in a mask surrounded by a multitude of other poorly drawn people. This is of Robbie Bourbon and his Bourbon Men. Brandon begins to tell the story, but changes the names up, because this is an original piece of work.

-Brandon Moore-
“Our story begins with two men given the opportunity of a life time. The two men have devoted their lives to their federation. The federation is, as one my call it, extreme. The man in charge of the federation decided to put the two men to battle. The battle would take place where the temperatures are negative and the sea has frozen over. The winner of the battle would be awarded with the coveted Championship of Hearts!

Our hero, Landon Shore, and his trusty companions known as Ravage will be in for the fight of their life. They are up against a truly evil villain known as Bobby Scotch and his dastardly Scotch Men. Brandon...I mean, Landon Shore is bringing his companions to the battle to ensure that there are no hijinks by the Scotch Men. The war over the Championship of Hearts should be decided in a fair battle, but with Bobby Scotch involved, Landon knows he needs to be aware of shenanigans.”

Brandon wets his finger on his tongue like a fancy pants to assist with turning the page. He flips the page to show more terribly drawn crayon art. A championship belt covers one of the pages. It is drawn yellow with a red heart in the center. On the following page being shown, Landon Shore and Bobby Scotch are drawn again. Icebergs and water surround them as they stare each down.

-Brandon Moore-
“The hero and the villain arrive at the frozen battleground. The Championship of Hearts is within reach, but is the obstacle of Bobby Scotch too much to overcome for the grand Landon Shore? Regardless, there is no backing down now. The battle has begun. The men of Ravage and the Scotch Men are all their to ensure victory for their champion hopeful. The hero and the villain lock eyes and know what they must do to leave the icy hollows of the world with the Championship of Hearts!”

Again, Brandon wets his finger on the tip of his tongue and turns the page. The next two pages show the ensuing battle, of course drawn in crayon, absolutely terribly. The first new page shows Landon Shore holding Bobby Scotch in what appears to a headlock, surrounded by more icebergs and water than before. The second of the new set of pages depicts Landon Shore hoisting Bobby Scotch high above his head with a handful of stick figures lingering around the scenery. Brandon turns his attention back to the camera. He looks ridiculously proud of his “artistic” and “literary” creation.

-Brandon Moore-
“With Landon Shore and Bobby Scotch delivering a battle for the ages, those unfortunate enough to live in the harsh cold of the surrounding area made their presence known. The battle now had an audience as Landon took the fight to Bobby Scotch. Whether an off day or a surprise from Landon, Bobby Scotch was seemingly no match. The villain was manhandled with no difficulty whatsoever. To the surprise of the Scotch Men, Landon Shore was making quick work of their beloved leader. From fists to feet. From heads to knees. Landon Shore's body was his weapon, laying everything on the line to defeat the evil Bobby Scotch.”

Following suit from the previous page turns, Brandon runs his fingers across the tip of his tongue. The next pages showcase the victory. On the first page, dozens of stick figures are shown floating in the water and laying on the surrounding ice. However, there are two men standing in this picture over the fallen figures. On the second page in view, Landon Shore stands victorious over the body of Bobby Scotch. As before, bystanders watch and ice surrounds the area. Blood drips from the chest of Bobby Scotch as the drawing depicts his heart being pierced by a rather sharp icicle.

-Brandon Moore-
“It wasn't soon after that Landon Shore claimed his victory. The men of Ravage dispatched the Scotch Men as well. Both Bobby Scotch and his horde of minions were vanquished. As the battle winded down, both Landon and Bobby were at wit's end. With one final effort, as Bobby began to the turn the tide, Landon retrieved a massive icicle forcing itself down from a nearby iceberg. Bobby would rush in to attempt to finish Landon off, but it was to no avail.

Landon Shore thrust the icicle right into the chest of Bobby Scotch, piercing his heart, all the way through his back. The blood began to flow and the onlookers stood in shock. The men of Ravage arrived at Landon's side after removing the Scotch Men from the equation. Bobby Scotch and the Scotch Men were dead. The Championship of Hearts was rightfully won by Landon Shore. How fitting that the Championship of Hearts was decided by the piercing of one's heart.”

Brandon pretends to start sniffling and tearing up, trying to bring some level of drama to his shitty drawings. He flips to the final pages of the book, of course, after wetting his fingers one last time. The second to last page of “The Championship of Hearts” shows Landon Shore raising the Championship of Hearts over his head, flanked by his companions in his faction, Ravage. They are surrounded by the crowd that gathered for the battle, basking in the glory of victory. On the final page, written largely and in red crayon,it simply reads:

“THE END.”

-Brandon Moore-
“Those that have gathered to view the battle cheer at the sight of a victor. Landon Shore is now the rightful owner of the Championship of Hearts. At any time, his championship could be in jeopardy. He must rely on his skills in battle and the assistance of his Ravage partners to keep the Championship of Hearts in possession. Landon has overcome the villainous Bobby Scotch and his cohorts, the Scotch Men. Landon has brought honor back to the Championship of Hearts and the surrounding land. He did what he had to in order reign supreme and will do so for the eternal future to remain the holder of the Championship of Hearts.

The End.”

Brandon closes the book and sets it back down in front of him on the hotel bed. He sniffles again and wipes away a few fake tears from his cheeks. Brandon clears his throat and addresses the camera with a somber tone in his voice.

-Brandon Moore-
“My goodness. What a story. I'm sure to reach the tops of all the best seller lists in no time.”

Without any actual words in the book, that will probably be unlikely.

-Brandon Moore-
“Some may say this story parallels the current situation I am in. Well, fuck off, this is a totally original story and you all better fucking buy a ton. I'm going to kill Robbie Bourbon, much like Landon Shore did to Bobby Scotch, but that's totally fucking different. If anything, I want to my mold my Hart Championship match around this story! I'm going to channel my inner Landon Shore and be a goddamn hero!”

Brandon's expression gets vastly more intense at this point.

-Brandon Moore-
“I've said it a million times over the last week, I know, but this is for real. Wednesday is closing in. Warfare will be here before any of us know it. Robbie Bourbon versus Brandon Moore for the XWF Hart Championship. He can bring his Bourbon Men to Antarctica. I can bring Havoc down to the ring with me. In the end, what's going to matter most is which one of us slips up. Which one of us will make a mistake first? Our backup won't play the deciding factor in this match. The deciding factor will be when Robbie Bourbon loses all fucking hope and I make him Scream for Moore. Tap tap tap. Die die die.”

[Image: 1z3ulj6.jpg]
CURRENT Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post