Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savage Saturday Night 1/14
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2017, 10:39 PM

[Image: D8KGAs5.jpg]
JANUARY 14TH, 2017

LIVE from the Sun Dome in Tampa, Florida... XWF brings to you SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!

GET HYPE!!!

"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi
- vs -
Venom Vega

Drezdin
- vs -
Billy Gore
15K XBUX Challenge - If Gore wins, Drezdin pays him 15K!

Reeve & Snow
- vs -
Ronnie Cage & Brandon Moore

Chris Chaos
- vs -
Michael McBride
Cigar City Brawl - Both men fight in the streets of Ybor City during the Gasparilla Night Parade! A month early! Whatever!

Television Championship Match
Thomas Nixon
- vs -
Jim Caedus
15 Minute Time Limit!

The Sun Dome erupts as the next edition of Savage Saturday Night opens up! The camera pans around the crazy crowd and across the stage as fireworks shoot off to this week's theme, "CONVICTION" by DEICIDE! The scene switches to ringside where the same two commentators sit together ready for another show!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Hello fans and welcome to another edition of Savage Saturday Night! I am Gaylord Cockshafer next to the man with six wives, Mike Stump!

Mike Stump: And neither one of them are MY wife, Gaylord!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Yikes! 'Do you know where your wife is?' Tell the fans what kind of action we have in store for them tonight!

Stump looks directly at the camera with the straightest face.

Mike Stump: Non-stop action!

Gaylord nods and waits for more... But it never comes. He rolls his eyes and fills in the blanks for Stump.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Tonight we have a couple of debuts out of Venom Vega and Billy Gore! Vega will face the "4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi and Drezdin will lock up against Gore!

Mike Stump: Right, Gaylord, and if Gore beats Drezdin, HE GETS $15K of Drezdin's OWN xbux!

Gaylord Cockshafer: A challenge brought to the table by Drezdin, himself, I'm not sure what his plan is here, if there is one.

Mike Stump: There's some tag team action, too, Gaylord!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Yes, there is! Along with the Universal Champion facing Michael McBride in a Cigar City Brawl! A battle in the streets of Ybor City!

Mike Stump: And Savage's Champion! The TV Champ Thomas Nixon will defend in the Main Event!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Stay tuned, folks! We've got a hell of a show in store for you!

"Money" by Pink Floyd starts to play and the crowd goes from cheers to jeers in a heart beat.

Mike Stump: Hey! Look who it is!

Gaylord Cockshafer: It looks like we're going to be joined right away by the XWF's own Business and Financial Supertintendent! It's been quite a spell since we've seen him at an XWF event!

Mike Stump: It must be a REAL SPECIAL OCCASSION, Gaylord!!

Jefferson Jackson makes his way to the ring all smiles! He stops and talks to a few from the crowd on his way down the ramp to not the greatest reception. He steps into the ring with a microphone already in hand.

Jefferson Jackson: Boy is it GREAT to be back!

JJ smiles to a barrage of more boos.

Jefferson Jackson: I'm sure you've all been wondering where I've been, right?!

Even louder boos....

Jefferson Jackson: No? Well, if you're information! I was just doing my job, people.....

The boos are deafening now and JJ laughs.

Jefferson Jackson: Truth is, people... I've been overseas on a business trip... Japan... New Zealand... All over the place talking with our most precious investors. We're out to make XWF an even prouder, even more prestige federation that it already is! With the Warfare World Tour already in full force, the action in the XWF NOT ONLY never stops, but it continues to grow! We've even reached out to the likes of the cold antarctic! It goes to show you that no matter where you go in the world, the XWF is welcome. It's on the tip of EVERYONE'S tongue people. And it's only going to get better! AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU!!!

The crowd has calmed a bit, but there's still a few out there that just CAN'T STAND the businessman.

Jefferson Jackson: Now, that's not the only reason I'm gracing you with my AWESOME presence this evening..... I'm also out here to show appreciation... To award a superstar that has overcome all odds and for a solid month has shown great persistence and awesome talent in and out of the ring.

The fans begin to cheer now, anticipating the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Jefferson Jackson: If I could have the XWF Universal Champion, Chris Chaos to join me in the ring....

"Die Motherfucker Die" begins playing throughout the arena and the Universal Champion makes his way out to the ramp and down to the ring. JJ holds the middle rope for him, but Chris decides to slide in through the bottom instead, ignoring JJ's good gesture. JJ just nods humbily and heads back to the center of the ring.

Jefferson Jackson: CHRIS CHAOS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Chris walks past JJ and heads to a corner and holds his belt high to a big reaction from the crowd.

Jefferson Jackson: Chris...

He ignores JJ and heads to another corner....

Jefferson Jackson: Chris....

He does it again, a third corner...

Jefferson Jackson: Alright, alright! Kill the music here!

The crowd boos as Chaos stares behind him at JJ and slowly meets him in the middle of the ring with his Universal Title draped over his shoulder.

Jefferson Jackson: Chris! Thank you for joining me in the ring! Hey man, congratulations on a big month here! Congrats on the Uni Title! AND CONGRATS ON BECOMING DECEMBER'S XWF SUPERSTAR OF THE MONTH!! Big accomplishments out of such a young star!

Chris looks shocked at JJ before he snatches the microphone out of JJ's hand.

Chris Chaos: Say what?

The crowd cheers and laughs at the look on JJ's face.

Chris Chaos: If you haven't noticed Jackson, these BIG ACCOMPLISHMENTS that you're pointing out... It's everything I've said I was going to do from the beginning. Young star... PFFFFFT.

JJ's face is pale white.

Chris Chaos: I've taken down your best, I've beaten the rest, JAY JAY.... I'm the man now, so you can take your little award and shove it. I have the most prestigious and recognized prize RIGHT HERE!!

Chaos holds the title high over his head to a huge reception.

Chris Chaos: I'm the defending... retaining.... ass-beating XWF Universal Champion! The best of the best! I come out here each and EVERY week and dispose of whatever wasted talent Lane or YOU throw in front of me. So don't waste my time with your stupid, absurd prizes. Save it for McBride, or someone like that, after I bend a street sign over his head. Speaking of which, I have somewhere to be.

"Die Motherfucker Die" begins playing again as the sound of the microphone being smacked off the ground echoes through the arena. JJ stands alone in the ring as Chaos makes his way out of the arena to prep for his street fight!

Mike Stump: Wow... It looks like Chaos came into the ring, stole JJ's ball, and went home!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Mr. Jackson DOES look a bit humiliated here... Well, fans, we're going to take a break here... We'll be back with some action for you!!

Tig O'Bitties: “The following match is scheduled for one fall.”

Tig O'Bitties: “Making his way to the ring at this time, hailing from Rome Italy and weighing in at 228 pounds... "The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi ”

Aldo walks out onto the stage with a blunt in his mouth after his music plays for 12 seconds. He looks at the crowd and stretches his arms out while fireworks go off around him. He then walks to the ring and jumps through the ropes. He then climbs up to the top rope, blows smoke into the air, and tosses the blunt into the crowd.

Tig O'Bitties: “And his opponent...”

Tig O'Bitties: “...residing in Tampa, Florida, and weighing in at 255 pounds... Venom Vega!”

Up until 0:27, the music is accompanied by red and blue whirling lights and Police sirens in the distance. The arena also has a few planted members with Flashlights, scanning the crowd and the ring area. At 0:27, all of the flashlights focus onto the ramp, which now has a chain-link fence set up in front of it. Vega can be seen behind the fence, looking down before gripping the fence and tearing apart an entrance with his bare hands (It's a weak material painted to look like metal, but the effect is still there). He proceeds to simply walk down to the ring and up the stairs, entering the ring normally with a brisk pace. At 2:11, he stands in the center of the ring, lagging before pointing skyward. At 2:30, he removes his jacket and tosses it to ringside.

Vega and Kid stand across from one another in the ring. The referee motions to the bell keeper that the match can officially begin.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "What better way to start the night, then by having two up and coming talents battle it out for a chance to prove their worth!?"

Venom Vega and the 4-20 Kid Aldo Nardozzi being to circle around the ring, eyes locked, but neither seemingly willing to make the first move.

Mike Stump: "Both men seem hesitant to start this match."

Finally the two men lock up into a collar and elbow. Aldo pokes Vega The 4-20 Kid takes advantage of the opening that dirty move presented him with, and swiftly lands a super-kick square onto the jaw of Vega.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Oh, a hard shot right our of the gate folks!"

The 4-20 Kid quickly tries for the cover.

Kick out!

Mike Stump: "Much too early for that!"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "You can't blame him for trying Mike."

Venom Vega quickly gets to his feet, just in time to see and duck a discus clothesline from the 4-20 Kid. Vega grabs Aldo and whips him into the ropes. Vega runs in the opposite direction, bouncing off the ropes and back towards Kid. Both men are on a collision course in the middle of the ring. Vega jumps into the air with a high cross-body, crashing into Kid and both to the mat. Vega quickly transitions into a cross-face

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Neither man wasting time going for the win in this match!"

Kids too close to the ropes though, and he easily reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. The referee tells Vega to release the hold. Vega refuses however, and the referee begins his 5 count.

Just at the last second, Vega releases the hold to avoid being disqualified. Vega stands up as the referee gets in his face and yells at him for not releasing the hold sooner. Vega just smiles and throws his hands up as if to say whatever man.

Mike Stump: "Come on guys, play fair!"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Well it's not like Vega was breaking the rules."

Vega grabs Kid and pulls him up off of the mat.

Kid slips out of Vegas grip and ducks behind him.

German Suplex!

Kid stands up and plays to the crowd a bit before stalking his opponent.

Kid lays a few stomps into Vega before turning his back and posing to the crowd again.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "He seems to be playing to the crowd a little much."

Kid pulls Vega up off of the mat and whips him into the corner.

Kid rushes in for a spear!

But Vega moves at the last second, and Kid is sent shoulder first into the steel post!

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Oh, he just went shoulder first into that Steel post!"

Mike Stump: "That's a mistake that could cost him this match!"

Vega climbs back to his feet as Aldo rolls on the mat in pain clinching his shoulder. Vega takes a moment to shake the cobwebs loose before picking the Kid up off of the mat.

Vega whips Kid into the ropes, but Kid manages to reverse it!

Vega hits the ropes and jumps up and plants his hands on his Aldo's shoulders, pushing him down to the ground as he drives his knees into Kid's abdomen.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Venom Sting!"

Vega remains mounted atop Aldo as the referee begins his count.

3!!!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Venom Vega is your winner!"

Mike Stump: "A hard fought match by both competitors, but tonight favored Mr. Vega!"

Winner – Venom Vega

Tig O'Bitties: “The winner of this match, via pin fall.. Venom Vega!”

BE
MY
BITCH
ASS
WHOLE!!!

The X-Tron shouts at the fans in attendance as Drezdin makes his way from behind the curtain. He walks to the ring flipping birds and wiggling his junk at everyone.

Then...

The lights dim as the percussion from Aaron Copeland's Fanfare for the Common Man begin to sound. The lights flash on and off with the beat until the first section of trumpets begin to play. During that time the X-Tron lights up with Billy's video. After the percussion comes in again, Billy finally appears and walks out onto the stage wearing a robe, not unlike what Ric Flair used to wear except with no feathers. A wall of sparks drops behind him as he lifts and then stretches his arms outwards. He takes a second to look around the arena, and smiles as the crowd basks in his greatness. The sparks end as he begins to walk down the ramp. Two men wearing tuxedos with tails, appear at either end of the stage and follow, at a distance, down either side of the ramp. Billy allows some of the fans to kiss his family crest ring, and switches sides frequently to spread the wealth. As he arrives at the ring, he walks to the corner, up the steel steps, along the mat to the center and enters the ring between the middle and top ropes. He quickly makes his way to the very center of the ring as fireworks shoot from the corners. As the lights return to normal and the music ends, Billy removes his rings and hands them to one of his servants who is waiting on the floor outside the ring, and then removes his robe, which he hands to the other servant. Both servants retreat to seats near the barricades and sit. Billy starts pulling on the ropes and stretching his muscles as he awaits his opponent.

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is for 15,000 of Drezdin's XBUX! Drezdin's challenger tonight... from Crawley, England and making his XWF debut... BILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!

Drezdin has his briefcase containing his 15k, and refuses to let go of it. The ref tries pulling it from his hands but Drezdin is persistant.

The lights dim as the percussion from Aaron Copeland's Fanfare for the Common Man begin to sound. The lights flash on and off with the beat until the first section of trumpets begin to play. During that time the X-Tron lights up with Billy's video. After the percussion comes in again, Billy finally appears and walks out onto the stage wearing a robe, not unlike what Ric Flair used to wear except with no feathers. A wall of sparks drops behind him as he lifts and then stretches his arms outwards. He takes a second to look around the arena, and smiles as the crowd basks in his greatness. The sparks end as he begins to walk down the ramp. Two men wearing tuxedos with tails, appear at either end of the stage and follow, at a distance, down either side of the ramp. Billy allows some of the fans to kiss his family crest ring, and switches sides frequently to spread the wealth. As he arrives at the ring, he walks to the corner, up the steel steps, along the mat to the center and enters the ring between the middle and top ropes. He quickly makes his way to the very center of the ring as fireworks shoot from the corners. As the lights return to normal and the music ends, Billy removes his rings and hands them to one of his servants who is waiting on the floor outside the ring, and then removes his robe, which he hands to the other servant. Both servants retreat to seats near the barricades and sit. Billy starts pulling on the ropes and stretching his muscles as he awaits his opponent.

Stump: Awesome debut intro from Billy Gore here. One of the coolest entrances I have seen.

Cockshafer: Yeah, but an entrance isn't everything. Lets see what he does in the ring.

Stump: I know what he is going to do....become 15k richer!

Cockshafer: Lets not jump to conclusions.

Gore is now in the ring. Drezdin, who still refuses to let go of the brief case, now charges Gore, attempting to lay him out with it. Gore ducks, locking the big man into a German Suplex which he delivers with authority. The briefcase flies away, and the ref slides it out of the ring with his foot.

Gore goes to work on Drezdin, getting very technical with an arm bar. Drezdin, who is bigger than Gore, is able to stand up out of it and counter the move, flipping Gore onto his back. Drezdin then stomps Gore twice before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a clothesline, knocking the Englishman down.

Cockshafer: See?

Stump: It's early still.

But Gore is back to his feet, and Drezdin goes for another clothesline but Gore ducks, getting Drezdin in a headlock and slowing the match down. Very saavy technically, the English Royalty works the head and neck of Drezdin, trying to get him to lose conciousness. Drezdin is able to battle out with some elbows to the gut, but Gore holds on, converting the headlock into a massive DDT.

Locking him back up in a technical move, he puts the achilles tendon hold on. Reaching for the ropes, Drezdin begins to use his size to pull Gore along. Finally he gets to the ropes and the Englishman breaks the hold. Drezdin uses the ropes to pull himself back up and Gore is there, whipping him into the far corner. Running at his target, he hits a big splash. Another whip into the opposie corner and another splash. Drezdin stumbles out and goes to one knee in the middle of the ring. Gore sizes him up, sets him up, and hits the Shining Wizard!

Cover

Stump: 15,000 dollar cover!

1!

2!

Drezdin is able to get a shoulder up. Gore stays on the offensive, locking in a headlock while laying down.

Stump: Great techical prowess here from the new kid.

Cockshafer: Yeah, he is really showing some mat sills.

Stump: And has the coolest entrance in the business.

Cockshafer: Please.....

Drezdin uses his size to battle his way out as the headlock stays locked in but both men are now in an upright, standing position. But just then Gore hooks the leg and goes for the Russian Leg Sweep. Drezdin counters by putting a leg in the way to block it, but Gore delivers a knee to the gut and hits another huge DDT! Drezdin rolls out of the ring.

Catching his breath on the outside the ref begins to count.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

Finally he slowly rolls into the ring. Gore charges, and Drezin ducks, hooking the leg and going for a drop toe hold. Gore stays on his feet, grabbing the top rope for leverage. This sends Drezdin toppling into the ref. Gore rolls out of the ring and grabs the brief case, trying to open it. Drezdin is livid. He rolls out of the ring to take it from Gore, but Gore smacks him over the head with it! Drezdin wobbles! Rolling him back into the ring he hits a massive snap suplex!

Stump: He uses that to set up...

Cockhafer: Shining Wizard from Gore!!!!

Stump: Yeah. That. Thanks for staling my line AGAIN, Gay.

Drezdin lands face first after the scintillating kick to his face. And Gore grabs his ankles... then locks on a sharpshooter!

Drezdin scrambles for the ropes, but he's right in the middle of the ring...

DREZDIN TAPS!!!!!!

Winner of 15,000 of Drezdin's XBUX by submission - Billy Gore

A Steve Austin and Dean Ambrose mash up hits, and the fans give a mixed reaction for the returning Reeve Gordon, who garners a much more positive reaction than usual as he has used his demonic powers to transform into Stone Cold. He stomps down the ramp, followed not too far away by his girlfriend Chastity.

Tig O'Bitties: Introducing first, from Nowhere, Oklahoma! Being accompanied to the ring by Chastity! Weighing in at 212 pounds! "Stone Cold" Reeve Gordan!

"Stone Cold" Reeve Gordon rolls into the ring, before motioning for a beer or two from the timekeeper. He's tossed two cans, just as Chastity slides into the ring... Reeve glances over his shoulder at his gf, before tossing a can her way. They both pop the tops and toast to one another, before Reeve chugs the whole can down, tossing the empty remnant into the crowd. Reeve hops down and kisses Chastity on the cheek, as the music dies down.

]

Bubba Sparxxx and Chad Mac walk through the curtains layin' it down on their track "Daisy Dukes". The tron lights up, displaying the words "Redneck Raised, Backroad Bred, Country Can Survive". Snow walks through the curtains, holding her flask of courage.

Tig O'Bitties: His tag team partner! Hailing from the Trailer Park! Weighing in at 127 pounds! SNOW!!!!

She rushes down the ramp, rolls into the ring, before taking a big ol' swig. She then tosses the flask into the crowd before scaling a turnbuckle, and spitting the alcohol into the air a la HHH. She smiles just a tad, preparing for the match ahead.

"Bullet to the Head" by Rage Against the Machine comes on and all three members of Havoc, Ronnie Cage, David Stone, and Brandon Moore, walk out from the back!

Tig O'Bitties: And their opponents! Being accompanied to the ring by fellow Havoc member, David Stone... The team of RONNIE CAGE and THE XWF FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION BRANDON MOOOOORE!!

All three men enter the ring when they reach it. They go to their own corners and hop up on the middle turnbuckle. Brandon Moore shows off his Federweight Championship while Ronnie Cage and David Stone signal for belts around their waists!

Gaylord Cockshafer: It looks like Ronnie Cage and David Stone, Bad Attitude, are looking forward to their upcoming title shot against Doctor SATAN!

Mike Stump: Yeah... Cage looks AWFUL confident after that beat down that Doc handed him a couple of weeks back. He's lucky Doc was in the giving mood, I think...

Gaylord Cockshafer: Regardless! Cage lasted the twenty minute alloted time limit set by Vincent Lane! Bad Attitude are NEXT in line for a shot at the gold!

Mike Stump: Ya know, seeing them all out here like this makes you wonder if they win.. If they're going to be freebirding these titles!

Gaylord Cockshafer: I'm sure it's been done before, Stump! Anything's possible in the XWF!

David Stone steps through the ropes and off of the apron while Ronnie Cage takes his place on the apron as well. On the opposite corner, Reeves is starting the match while Snow exits the ring and THE BELL SOUNDS!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Brandon Moore's been on a roll as of late! He just had two hard battles against the Television Champion, Thomas Nixon. He may have come up short last week without the title, but he came damn close to walking away the champ!

Mike Stump: You can say that again, Gaylord! In fact, I think he's impressed XWF Managment enough to get thrown into ANOTHER match for a title this week on Warfare!

Gaylord Cockshafer: That's right, Stump! This week on Warfare Brandon Moore will face Robbie Bourbon for the recently vacated Hart Championship!

Mike Stump: Both of these guys have had some crazy chancs at titles here in the XWF! One of these two are guaranteed to walk away a champ!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Back to the action inside the ring, Moore and Reeves have locked up and Moore works him into an empty corner.

Moore buries a couple of knees into Reeves's abdomen. He pulls him from the corner by his head, picks him up, and slams him down on his back with a vertical suplex! Moore gets right back up and pulls Reeves up with him. David Stone cheers his Havoc-mate from the outside with consecutive slaps to the apron. Moore continues his work with a front headlock and tightens around Reeves's skull. Reeves reverses the hold and pushes Moore into the ropes, he drops to the mat and Moore steps over him. Moore continues and bounces off the opposite ropes and ducks as Reeves performs a leap frog! Moore bounces off the ropes again and catches Reeves as he attempts another leap frog! He pulls Reeves's legs and attempts a slam but Reeves tucks his head and rolls up Moore for a quick cover! Chaz Bobo is in position!

One!!

TWO!!

CAGE BREAKS UP THE PIN!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Ronnie Cage got in there in the nick of time to break up that roll-up by Reeves!

Mike Stump: That wouldn't have been nice leading into a Tag Team Title Match, Gaylord!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Maybe not, but whether this team wins tonight or not, they're the number one contenders!

Mike Stump: I get that Gaylord, but Bad Attitude has been running on nothing but momentum since they came here! They better keep the pedal floored if they plan on becoming champions!

Moore and Reeves are back on their feet and in their respected corners. Brandon Moore reaches out for a tag to Ronnie Cage and "Stone Cold" Reeves Gordon does the same for Snow, who pulls the top rope and leaps over.

Mike Stump: It looks like these two are going to give it a shot now!

Gaylord Cockshafer: It's always interesting seeing Snow in action! There's a sizable weight advantage in favor of Ronnie Cage!

Snow prances backwards around the ring and attempts to sweep Cage's leg, but he manages to evade with a jump. She continues around the ring and cracks Ronnie on the outside of his leg with a kick! Cage just looks at Snow and laughs! Snow laughs along with him before bouncinng from the ropes behind her and hitting him with an elbow across the chin! Cage's arms flail in the air as teeders back and forth on his feet. Snow springs from the ropes again and leaps onto Ronnie Cage's shoulders and attempts a hurricanrana...... But Cage holds on!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Ronnie Cage using his strength to stay on his feet!

Mike Stump: Damn right, Gaylord! Even if Snow only weighs a hundred pounds soak and wet, it still takes bawls to pull that off!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Cage pulls Snow up and.......... POWERBOMB!

Cage managed to reverse the hurricanarana into a powerbomb and planted Snow on her back. She bounced off of the mat a couple of times then laid still in the middle of the ring as Ronnie Cage walks around her and picks her up by the head. When she's facing him he shares one of his own elbows with her then locks his hand around her and tosses her behind him.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Big belly-to-belly by Ronnie Cage! He holds for the cover!

Chaz Bobo slides into position and counts!

One!

TWO!!!!

Kickout by Snow!

Gaylord Cockshafer: I don't believe it!!

Mike Stump: That was probably closer than it should've been, Gaylord! I think Chaz Bobo is getting a little too excited in there!!

Cage picks up Snow by the head again and plants her right back down with a DDT! He springs up and tags in his partner Brandon Moore!

Mike Stump: Here comes the team work! Both guys in and out, saving their strength. They're ready for Doc and Soldier.

Gaylord Cockshafer: All three members of Havoc had a chance to meet Doctor SATAN! last Warfare. If they continue wrecking teams like they're doing, whether they beat Doctor SATAN! or not... There won't be any more left!

Mike Stump: I'm sure they'll come out of the woodwork, Gaylord... They always do, ya know.

Moore is sitting on top of Snow with an armbar, talking shit into her ear as he cranks on it over and over. The official stays knelt down and continues to check if Snow gives up. Meanwhile, David Stone slowly managed to make his way over to his team's opposing corner. Reeves stands on the apron pounding the turnbuckle trying to motivate his partner. Stone sneaks up behind Reeves and pulls on the top of his shins! Reeves drops from the apron and smacks his head off of it and collapses on the ground! Brandon Moore lets go of the arm bar and walks around the ring. The referee just now notices Reeves lying on the ground outside of the ring, but David Stone is already back in his rightful corner. When asked about what happened? He just shrugged and Chaz Bobo continued his officiating.........

Gaylord Cockshafer: Looks like Havoc is causing just that, Stump!!

Mike Stump: I don't know what you mean, Gaylord. I was watching the match, what'd you see?

Gaylord Cockshafer: Big belly-to-belly by Ronnie Cage! He holds for the cover!

1!

Wait!

Cage gets up and moves out of the way as Reeve leaps in to make a save!

Reeve crashes on his own partner Snow instead!!!

Stump: Oh, she is not going to be happy about that! You ever piss off a bull dyke, Gay?

Cockshafer: Uh... not answering that one...

Reeve gets up, confused... and Cage grabs him!!!

ALABAMA-RAMA!!!!!!

Cage hooks the leg and pins Reeve, who isn't the legal man!

Stump: Chaz Bobo making a mistake here!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Winners by pinfall - Ronnie Cage and Brandon Moore!

Cockshafer: HAVOC pick up a win here, but there's definitely going to be some sort of review... Reeve was NOT the legal man in that ring!

Stump: Yeah! Also, have you seen my heating pad? My ass is FREEZING!

But in the ring...

Ronnie Cage and Brandon Moore head to the ropes to exit, when they're both spun around by Snow and 'Stone Cold' Reeve Gordon. Reeve whips Moore into the ropes, before leaping up and catching Moore with the Lou Thesz Press. He drives fist after fist into the face of Brandon till the member of Havoc is bloodied.

Snow kicks Cage in the family jewels, causing the redneck wrassler to collapse to the canvas. Snow lays in a few boots, but just as the beatdown kicks into gear, David Stone begins to rush down-- CLANK. Kid Kool catches Stone from behind with a sick steel chair shot from behind. Stone drops, and Kool grins from ear to ear, laughing at his handiwok.

Snow and Reeve both pull Cage to his feet... Kool sets up a table in the middle of the ring..... Snow whips Ronald into the ropes....... DUDLEY DEATH DROP!!! Ronnie is OUT, and The Reevolution are raising their hands up as the fans cheer. The people are behind this new, passionate group, chanting their names as the scene fades out.

Jenny and Chris are in the parking garage of the Sun Dome. Chris is about to get into his Jeep and head for Ybor City.

"I don't need your help Jen."

She was insisting she come with him.

"Look, you are only going to get hurt. This match is no place for a lady like you. Plus, it is my home town. You aren't from here, you are from Vegas. This is my battle to fight, on my streets, in front of my people. Please promise me you will not get involved in this match in any capacity."

"But, Chris I---"

"No....watch it from here. Have Sarah bring you cocktails and paint your nails during it. Hell, send her on an errand you don't even need done. Have fun with our little toy...but DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT, get involved with this match. Got it?"

She nods, biting her lip. He gets into the driver seat and peels out of the Sun Dome.

Chris had his shirt off and just jeans on. He didnt need wrestling tights for this one. This was an all out brawl.

He walked down 7th Avenue in Ybor, looking around frantically. "McBride! Come out McBride! Come face your own funeral!" There was a tenacity in his voice.

"McBride, you can't hide forever.....I'll burn this fucking place down!"

"McBri---" his words were cut off as Michael came seemingly out of nowhere with a tackle. The two men hit the cement and rolled around, exchanging blows, before Chris was able to quick-crawl away. McBride was on his tail. Chris grabbed McBride and whipped him towards a parked car. McBride caught him self on the car, turned around and got shoulder blocked into the door. Dropping to one knee, Chris fired a few punches to the head of Michael McBride before the big Scottsman was able to shove him back. Again Chris was on him and again McBride shoved him back. Chris ducked a punch and swung behind McBride, shoving him face down over the hood of the car. Clubbing him in the back of the head, he backed off and disappeared down a back alley off 7th avenue. McBride shakes off the cobwebs and gives chase. Bad move. As soon as he gets down the alleyway he gets blasted by Chaos who has a led pipe. A shot to the mid section doubles McBride over. He holds the pipe over his head, going for the killshot, but McBride elbows him in the gut causing the champ to stumble back. Grabbing Chaos by the head he throws him into a dumpster head first. The champ drops the pipe and hits the ground. McBride goes to pick it up but Chris grabs him around the legs hanging on. McBride tries to punch him off, but Chris hangs on eventually pulling McBride face first into the same dumpster Chris just hit.

Both men spend a minute on the ground before locking up. Chris throws McBride down the alley and back out onto the street. A crowd has begun to gather. The Uni champ kicks McBride a few times then looks around for a weapon. Finding a porch with a flag on it, he sees McBride charging. He throws McBride THROUGH the porch fencing, crashing onto the porch. Ripping the flag down he begins to choke McBride with it. The flag is from Puerto Rico. McBride reaches for one of the shattered porch posts and after a struggle reaches it and is able to hit Chris with the piece of wood to break the choke.

Disappearing into the chaos, pun intended, Chris was nowhere to be seen. McBride came stumbling around the corner. Chris grabbed him by the head.
"Stay down, motherfucker!" Chris punched him twice before grabbing him by the head and tossing McBride over the railing to an outdoor porch of a restaurant. Sliding over the food plates with people screaming Chris jumped over, giving chase, and grabbed McBride, slamming his head down on a table full of food. Again and again and again. McBride tries to get away with a thumb to the eye. Chris backs up and McBride grabs a fork out of a customers hand. As Chris turns back around he stabs Chris in the forehead with a fork! The champ is bleeding!

Chris takes the fork out and throws it but McBride tackles him through the fencing surrounding the eating porch, returning the favor! McBride gets to his feet, shaking off cobwebs again, as Chris goes to crawl away. He grabs the champ and lifts him up. Chris counters with a kick in the gut and a monster DDT onto the cement below! Both men are down and McBride is now bleeding too! People are running and screaming, and cop sirens can be heard. Chris manages to get to his feet first, picking up McBride.
"Come on.....I am just getting started....." Walking him down the street they end up in front of Gaspar's Grotto where all the college kids were cheering the madness. Chris pushes McBride up against the building. Setting him there he disappeared for a minute, and came back with the Gaspars Grotto Statue and threw it at the head of McBride. McBride ducked, and the statue smashed all over the ground. McBride, coughing, stumbled out of the way and unluckily for him stumbled in front of a big glass window in front of the grotto. With a bit of a run, Chris speared McBride through the grotton window!!! Glass was everywhere! People ran and screamed, mostly women. Men cheered. Chris is on top of a now bloody McBride, punching him until his knuckles were red. Getting off him, Chris obviously wasn't done. Picking up a table from inside he intended to drop it down on top of McBride. At the last possible second McBride ducked and managed to grab a beer bottle. As Chris bent down to pick him up he smashed the bottle over Chris's head, sending the champion stumbling back. Chris's hair was now a light orange---blonde mixed with blood. McBride was very slow getting up. By the time he got to one knee---showing his toughness---Chris had emerged from the kitchen with a butcher knife. He held it over his head and McBride caught his arm. The two pushed and pressed, and Chris caught the corner of Michael McBride's shoulder with the knife. McBride was able to muster enough energy to slip away, and stumble into the kitchen. Chris was in pursuit. He grabbed McBride's hand and shoved it into the deep fryer, eliciting a yell from the big man, before spearing him through the door and outside into the street behind the building.

Both men were breathing heavy, both clearly not 100 percent. Chris sees a man getting out of a car nearby. He grins a sick grin. He then sees a garbage truck coming down the street. You can almost see the light bulb going off.

Grabbing the man and throwing him out of the way, he took McBride and sat him down in the driver seat, shutting the door. Then, stumbling over to the garbage truck he pulled the door open and threw the driver out. After a few revs, he propelled the large truck at the car. You could almost hear Dewey back at the arena yelling NO NO NO! as the truck mashed into the car, crushing it in. McBride slid out, however, just at the last moment. He had a tire iron. When Chris got out of the garbage truck, McBride blind sided him with the tire iron. The ref who had been following the two men suddenly appeared. McBride went for the cover.

1!

2!

Chris gets a shoulder up!

McBride is pissed, picking the tire iron back up. Walking back over to Chris, the champ rolls out of the way and locks up McBride's legs. Tripping the big man Chris stumbles back to his feet. McBride is back up, and Chris kicks him in the gut. The Gasparilla Parade is coming down the street. Chris sees this and picks McBride up. He throws McBride onto one of the parade practice floats. People scatter. Grabbing an American Flag off the end, he breaks the staff over the back of McBride. Throwing him off the front, he is in direct path of the wheels. McBride is going to get crushed by the parade float!

Chris tries to keep his balance as the float bumps, presumably over the body of McBride.

Good god, McBride just got ran over by the parade float! As the float passes, Chris picks up McBrides battered body. He throws him into a parked car and goes for a spear.

McBride slumped down, causing Chaos to miss. The side of the car explodes on impact, sending the mirror flying off. Chris rolls around, grabbing his possibly separated shoulder.

McBride is out on his feet. He is in another world. But Chaos is hurting. Chris uses to car to inch himself back up. Grabbing the manhole cover front the street in front of him, barely able to lift it with him bum shoulder, he surges towards McBride and lays him out with the manhole cover! McBride is limp as a rag doll.

Chris throws the manhole cover and leans against another car, catching his breath. His shoulder is a color combination of black, blue and red. His face is a crimson mask of blood. Suddenly, McBride begins to stir.

"GODDAMNIT! STAY DOWN! YOU CRAZY BASTARD" Chris yells. He decides he wants to put an end to the madness. He uses McBrides head to help him to his feet. After a knee to the ribs, Chris lifts McBride......but drops him. His shoulder is having trouble supporting the weight. But with a surge of adrenaline he lifts him again......

EQUALIZER ONTO THE WINDSHIELD OF THE CAR! McBride's body is half in the car, half on the hood. His body is limp, but twitching. Chris slumps in front of the car, running his hand over his bloody face.

McBride isn't moving!

Chaos grins a bloody grin and drags McBride's carcass out of the glass, placing one insulting finger on his chest for the pin!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner - XWF Universal Champion Chris Chaos!

The scene returns to inside the USF Sun Dome, where we see Cockshafer and Stump busy with a slap fight between them. Luckily, the gorgeous Tig is in the ring!

Tig O'Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen! It is NOW TIME for our MAIN EVENT!! This contest is scheduled for one fall, has a fifteen minute time limit, and is for the XWF Television Championship!

"Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begins to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer introduces the party pooper; an extremely gentle euphemism. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Tig O'Bitties: Introducing first! Weighing in at 230 pounds, from the High Desert, California! The challenger, Jim Caedus!

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates XWF newcomer Jim Caedus steps out and the house lights come up.

His hair hangs freely, his eyes devoid of emotion. He glances around at the majority population of fools who have no idea who he is as small pockets of more experienced fans and smirks suddenly erupt with excitement and recognition. None of it, good or bad, seems to get anything other than a dead gaze from Jim Caedus.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket and folds it carefully beside his corner's steps then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

Tig O'Bitties: And his opponent!

"My Sacrifice" by Creed booms through the arena, and the crowd cheers in anticipation for the beloved Thomas Nixon. As Scott Stapp's voice plays over the PA, Nixon appears on the stage wearing his black trunks and cape. What stands out to the crowd most is the green lizard insignia on the back of the cape that represents what Thomas is truly fighting for.

Tig O'Bitties: From Philadelphia! Weighing in at 205 pounds! He is the XWF Television Champion..... THOMAS! NIXXXXXOOOOON!!!!!

Nixon races down the ramp, as the crowd applauds him and his cause, whether he is completely insane or not. Nixon hops on the and climbs up the far turnbuckle. Taking off his cape, he then holds it like a flag and gestures at the insignia. The crowd roars in approval, before Thomas enters the ring.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Thomas Nixon has been on a roll lately, fans!

Mike Stump: You know it, Gaylord! After two big battles against Brandon Moore, Nixon came out on top as the UNDISPUTED XWF Television Champion!

Gaylord Cockshafer: He's one hell of a representive for Savage!

Thomas Nixon hands over his belt to the XWF's own Head Official, Old Man Johnson, and removes his cape. The referee holds the title above his head and hands it to Timekeeper Nipsey Russell on the outside of the ring. Nipsey takes a seat and awaits the signal from Johnson and rings the bell!

15:00

Gaylord Cockshafer: Another big MAIN EVENT, folks! As we said, Thomas Nixon has been on a roll since arriving here to the XWF. Winning the Television Title and consecutively defending it... Well, up until the double pin two weeks ago...

Mike Stump: I still think it was LAME for Lane to interrupt the Lizard Man's title run, Gaylord! Suspending it for a week like that just throws a wrench into the XWF history books! People will look back years from now and wonder what the fuck he was thinking.....

Gaylord Cockshafer: I'm sure they will, Stump... Back to the action in the ring!

Caedus started off with a very aggressive tie-up and locked into Thomas Nixon's arms. He repeatedly started headbutting Nixon in the face, who was defensless to the blows. Caedus worked them both over to a corner and slammed Nixon's back against the turnbuckle where he fell and slouched against the middle rope. Caedus used the top rope for balance and relentlessly kicked Thomas Nixon across the face and chest. Old Man Jonson gets right in Jim Caedus's face and begins a count!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Jim Caedus, ladies and gentleman. Only his second match in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, and he's in here man-handling our Television Champion. Goes to show you, ANYTHING is possible here in the XWF.

Mike Stump: You can't count Nixon out already, Gaylord! The champ knows what he's doing in there!

The official barely made a four count before Caedus took a short lap around the ring. He dives right into the stomps again before the champion can pull himself from the corner. Old Man Johnson just does the same and counts to the three right in Jim Caedus's face again.

Nixon is helped to his feet by his opponent and thrown across the ring. He makes it to the other corner and slams into the opposite turnbuckle. As he does, Caedus is mid-air going for a big splash! Nixon has enough sense about him to roll out of the way! Caedus's chest bounces off the top turnbuckle and knocks the wind out of him! He stumbles back and the Nixon is right behind him with the roll-up!

Mike Stump: Woah, schoolboy!

Gaylord Cockshafer: The champ with the first pin attempt!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

KICKOUT!

Caedus rolls through the pin and both he and Nixon pull themselves to their feet, help via the ropes.

13:10

The two competitors stare each other down, trying to calculate the other's next move. The do the dance around the ring once more. Caedus reaches in for a tie-up, but Nixon sweeps below it and locks up belly-to-back with Caedus. He runs ahead and grabs a handful of rope, preventing Nixon from taking him anywhere. Nixon let go of the hold and picked up Caedus by his legs and turned him over the top rope! He fell on his neck and shoulder on the apron and rolled off onto the floor.

ONE!

Nixon immediatley stepped outside, but slowly made his way down the ring steps. He picked up Caedus and grabbed him by the head, slamming it off the ring post.

TWO!

Mike Stump: I hope Caedus knows the rules to a title match!

Gaylord Cockshafer: I'm sure he does, Stump! Only a pin or submission will allow the title to change hands here! Count-outs, disqualifications do NOTHING!

Caedus is dazed from getting his noggin smacked off the post, he's lead out towards the entrance ramp where Nixon locks him in and flips him over with an exploder suplex!

THREE!

FOUR!

Caedus and Nixon both lie on the floor for a moment. The champ looks over to his challenger and jumps to his feet.

FIVE!

He walks over to Caedus and pulls him to his feet, picks him up, and slams him back down again on the floor.

SIX!

Nixon then marches over to the ring, crawls in, and crawls back out again while Old Man Johnson screams at him from inside the ring.

ONE!

Mike Stump: Ha-ha! There you go, Johnson! Start over!

Gaylord Cockshafer: The champion just reset the count outside here... It looks like he's not finished dishing it out quite yet, folks!

Nixon walks over to his opponent and tries picking him up, but is hit with a low blow! The champ falls to his knees and it seems like Caedus is pretty recovered now.

TWO!

He takes over and grabs Nixon by the back of the neck. He ran with Nixon and threw him extremely hard back in the ring... It looked like Nixon almost slid across to the middle of the ring. Caedus jumps back onto the apron and into the ring.

10:00

Caedus buries a boot into the side of the champs head. He picks up Nixon and sends one knee after another into his head.

Mike Stump: Christ, Gaylord, the way these two have been beating each other's head in... Does the XWF have a concussion protocol?!

Gaylord Cockshafer: I'm sure it does!

Caedus has a rear waist lock on Nixon and throws him over his head with a big German suplex! Nixon folds in half as Caedus is right there making the cover!

ONE!

TWO!!!!!

KICKOUT BY THE CHAMP!

Jim Caedus doesn't quit, he picks the champ right back up and plants him in the middle of the ring with a DDT. Caedus is on his feet and is staring down Nixon. He waits in a far corner as if he was targetting the champ.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Not sure what Jim Caedus has planned here!

Nixon slowly rises to his feet as Caedus makes his way across......

Mike Stump: Uh-oh! Look out Tom!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Wrexus Plexus!!

The big Yakuza kick to the abdomen and Nixon is shot out of a cannon and onto his back.

7:54

Mike Stump: You know what's coming, Gaylord?!

Caedus signals for the end and picks Nixon up to his feet and throws him up on his shoulders!

Mike Stump: A new champion! That's what!

CAEDUS HAS HIM UP!!

AND DOWN HE COMES!!!!

BUT NIXON LANDED ON HIS FEET!!!

He lands a knee to the side of the head of Caedus then jumps into the ropes and follows up with a drop kick to the back of the head of a seated Jim Caedus!! He flops to his side and Nixon drops a big elbow on the side of his head! The champ goes for a cover!

ONE!!

TWO!!

Caedus with the kickout just after two!

Nixon pulls Caedus up and buries him again with a clothesline! Nixon runs to the corner and waits for Caedus to get to his feet! He runs across the ring and hits the big knee!!!

Mike Stump: NIXON-NATOR!

The champ grabs Caedus for the finishing touches, the German suplex, but Caedus blocks it! He holds his weight and drops! Nixon loses his grip on the hold and gets hoisted up on Caedus's shoulders.............

Gaylord Cockshafer: REVERSAL AND.............!!

Mike Stump: KATABASIS!!!!

Caedus drops Nixon on his head with his big variation of the BURNING HAMMER!!! Nixon falls right on his head!!! CAEDUS COVERS AND OLD MAN JOHNSON IS RIGHT THERE!!!!!

ONE!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Stump: It's over!!! Caedus did it!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: That's right, Stump! We have a NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION!

Tig O'Bitties: The winner of the match... AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW....... XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION........ JIM............ CAEDUS!!!!!!

WINNER AND NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION - JIM CAEDUS.

Cockshafer: What an amazing show! That's all the time we have for you tonight, folks, from myself and my broadcast partner Mike Stump, who said he had to get someplace called "Mons Venus" and left the second the match ended.... GOODNIGHT!!!!

The scene begins to fade with Jim Caedus in the ring celebrating with the TV Title belt held high over his head.

But then... instead of fading completely...

Hey everybody!

The scene fills up with the smiling visage of XWF Owner Vincent Lane. He sits behind his huge mahogany desk in a hot pink Gucci suit, steepling his fingers as he grins.

GREAT show tonight from my home away from home, Tampa! Congrats to Jim Caedus on winning the Television Championship... you rock, dude!

REAL quick before you guys go though... this week on Warfare in Antarctica, where no wrestling promotion has gone before... apart from having another EPIC show including the coronotation of a brand new Hart Champion, guaranteed to be someone who's never held a singles title in the XWF before... not to mention that HOT AS FUCK main event with Chaos, Nixon, and Reno that might melt the ice caps... but yours truly is going to reveal the NEXT XWF PAY PER VIEW!!!!

So get your popcorn ready. This one is going to be a big one. Oh... and I hope you're all feeling... lucky.

GOODNIGHT!!!!

And then the show finally fades away....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(01-15-2017), (01-16-2017), "The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi (01-16-2017), Brandon Moore (01-16-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-15-2017), Guppy Parsh (01-16-2017), JimCaedus (01-17-2017), Ronnie Cage (01-15-2017), Talia Areano (01-15-2017), Thomas Nixon (01-16-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2017, 10:34 AM

What a high stakes announcement!!
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-17-2017, 08:45 AM

ooc: Holy SHIT that card was great! Kudos to the writers and Jefferson Jackson for working understaffed and still putting out this card. Thomas, I can't remember ever facing a more difficult opponent and I know you're going to bring it in the rematch. You're top tier bro.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JimCaedus's post:
Jefferson Jackson (01-17-2017), Rain (01-18-2017), Thomas Nixon (01-17-2017)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-18-2017, 10:43 AM

OOC: Jim, congrats on the title. I told you you were destined for greatness, and you proved it. Keep rockin', brother.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
JimCaedus (01-18-2017)