Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
FOCUS MOTHER FUCKER, FOCUS!
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2017, 11:48 PM

Thaddeus Duke vs Micheal Graves - Wednesday Warfare - X-Treme Rules Match

The scene opens on the cruise ship, boarding day. Micheal is seen sitting at the bar on the topside of the ship. Micheal takes a sip of a bight blue drink in a very large glass. It looks like it's a girls drink for sure, but don't say anything about it to Micheal. He doesn't drink much, and when he does he goes for the girly drinks because they taste good, and don't knock him on his ass. Micheal spins around on his stool and peers out to the open vastness that is the ocean. Soon this ship will depart shore, and we will begin our voyage to the big event. Micheal is excited at the prospect of this show. It's going to be a career first for him. Two career first really. It's his first match on a cruise ship, and his first match in Antarctica.

Suddenly Micheal's text notification sounds off. Micheal spins back around to the bar and picks up his phone. It's a text from his former manager Terry Blackstone.

So Thaddeus finally released a promo

Oh yeah, what did he say?

Nothing.

Nothing?

Nope, just talked to some girl about an assassination attempt and stuff. Let me link you to a video.

Micheal clicks the link and pulls up a video of Thaddeus and Jim sitting in a room discussing Thaddeus being nervous about something. Fast forward to some girl walking in and not wanting to give up information. Fast forward to OMG she kill my bro. Fast forward to Thaddeus is going to basically sign her death warrant by telling daddy.

Micheal's brow is crinkled up in anger, revealing all of the wrinkles he has earned in the last 44 years of his life. Micheal sits the phone down on the bar and stares off into space for a moment, deep in thought as he tries to make heads or tails out of what he just watched. Suddenly Micheal snaps out of it and motions for the bartender. An older man, probably in his mid 50's walks over to Micheal from behind the bar. He is wiping out a glass with a white towel.

“Give me a shot of Bullet Bourbon”

The bartender quickly sets a shot glass down in front of Micheal and fills it with the requested brand of whiskey. Micheal picks it up and does the shot, slamming the glass back onto the bar. Micheal motions for another, and the bartender obliges. Micheal slams that one back as well, and once again motions for another. The bartender hesitates for a moment, but decides to pour the shot. Micheal quickly drinks it, then slams the glass back onto the bar upside down.

“Alright, now to take care of some shit!”

Micheal exclaims as he hastily leaves the bar behind him. Roughly 20 minutes pass before Micheal accomplishes the goal that he set out to obtain. Micheal has managed to assemble a recording team so that he may record a promo for the XWF's official website. No Frills, no bullshit, straight from the heart is what he told the web team. Give me ten minutes to get something off my chest. Well Micheal, here is your ten minutes. Starting in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... GO!

[Image: Graves%20Text.png]

“You know what? I'm starting to think that I'm some sort of deterrent to anyone that I face. It seems like whomever I am placed in a match with suddenly loses their ability to speak. When I returned to the XWF last month I demanded a match with “The Franchise” Michael Graves. Once the match was booked, Michael went AWOL, and nobody saw or heard a peep out of him until the night of the show, when I not only beat him, but decimated him. I understood though. That punk got called on his bullshit, and he didn't have the balls to show his face around here anymore. I feel like I was lucky that he even showed up for the match itself. I'm sure there was some sort of legal action threatened against him by management if he tried to no show. However I'm not quite able to wrap my head around why Thaddeus Duke seems unwilling to address me. I've not heard anything out of him concerning this match thus far and I for one find it a bit shocking. I've made no bones about it, Thaddeus is a great talent. He shows a remarkable level of skill for someone so young. However I find it unbecoming of him to continue to ignore me.

Sure, I've heard that he is tending to some business with assassins or something like that. I get it, he is a man of many responsibilities. It must be hard for him with so many different things requiring his constant attention, but I'll tell you this right now Thaddeus. As talented as you may be, if you continue to worry about everything except for this match, you're going to get burned. I mean that both figuratively and literally. You need to stop with all the bullshit, take a moment, and realize what the fuck is up, you stupid son of a bitch! You have been booked to face this sadistic son of a bitch in an X-Treme rules match! Do you understand!? Do you even realize the hell storm that you are about to walk into? No, I don't think that you do, so let me lay some shit down for you son.

I'm at the end of my rope here. After a decade away from this sport, I've found my way back. I fought hard to earn my spot back on this roster. It wasn't just handed to me! I didn't get to stroll in here based on the fact that I am who I am. Honestly it didn't take me long to realize that most of you fucks didn't even know who I was when I came back. Right then and there I realized something. For everything that I had accomplished in my career, I hadn't really accomplished anything! I realized that title reigns and upset victories meant nothing in the long run, because if you put enough years in front of them, they turn out to be worthless. I realized that if I really wanted to leave a mark in this business, I needed to aim higher than I ever had before. I'm going straight to the top, and anyone that stands between me and that fucking goal is going to be left laying! Thaddeus, right now YOU are standing between me and that goal! Do you understand THAT! I could give a fuck less about all of your Illumenatus horseshit! You've got a war to fight, or peace to negotiate, or some women to send to her death because WHAT THE FUCK EVER! You need to turn your attention away from that shit, and look to me mother fucker! I've been humble, and I've spent the last week doubting my own ability. You know what I've realized though? I have no reason to doubt myself, and I have no reason to think that I would ever fall to a brat like you. Want to know why that is? Because for as talented as you are, you don't take this shit seriously. This is the XWF! You are a wrestler! You need to train, you need to win, and if you want to really succeed, then you need to make the people at home watching give a shit. You don't seem like you give a shit, so why in the fuck would any of them?

I do however take this shit seriously. I'm up every morning hitting the gym and pushing this admittedly aging body to it's limits. I'm scheduling promo time so often that management is enforcing restrictions against me. I'm traveling this world, and getting booked as often as I can. I'm leaving my family at home without their husband and father, something that none of us are used to, because these are the things that I need to do to succeed in the XWF! I said earlier that I'm at the end of my rope and I told you how I realized that I hadn't made a mark in this business. Well I'm here to make my mark now, and my time is running up. That's why you need to realize exactly what you are up against. If you think that you have a broken down old man, then I would kindly ask you to watch my return match last month at Wildcard Weekend. What you will see is a rabid beast that had to leash himself, to not potentially kill his opponent. I've came to realize that that restraint that I showed was nothing more than a weakness. A weak mistake that I assure you will not be made twice. If I am given the opportunity, you will leave Warfare extra crispy. If given the opportunity, you will find yourself missing a hand just like your father. If given the opportunity, you may just find yourself in the final match of your very young career.

Thaddeus Duke, it is out of respect for your talent that I'm giving you this warning. Don't be a fool, don't half ass this attempt. Focus on your task at hand and give me the fight of my life. Take me to my limits, and if you can, beat me! I'm not here to get easy wins, or face unfocused opponents. I want a challenge. I want hard fought victories, and hard fought losses. At the end of the day, I want to be able to look back at the twilight of my career, and win or loose... I want to know that I earned it all!”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(01-15-2017)