Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 06:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soirée at Derek Jeter's
Billy Gore Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-13-2017, 11:55 PM

Soirée at Derek Jeter's

It's a lovely warm evening in Tampa. There's a party happening on Davis Island at the biggest house in all of Tampa. This house belongs to none-other-than former MLB superstar and New York Yankee, Derek Jeter. Jeter himself isn't around. He's probably off somewhere being his usual awesome self. But he lent the house to some friends of his, and so here we are. It's a pretty fancy party - catered of course, with an entire team of waiters as well - and everyone is dressed to the nines. Outside by the pool there's a string quartet playing chamber music, while elsewhere in the house there are various DJs and other musicians. There's almost a different genre for every major room.

Unlike big Florida parties you might see in the movies with scantily clad women everywhere, especially in the pool, this party is far too upscale for any kind of debauchery. People are all over the house, sipping on their drinks and discussing anything from art, politics, and business. Not everyone knows everyone which also allows for networking. At the back of the property a few small groups stand talking along a railing overlooking the water. In the middle with his back to the party stands a brown haired man with his arms stretched out along the railing in either direction. He has his right leg crossed in front of the left with the tip of his right black Kent Wang benchgrade plaintoe balmoral shoe pointed and resting on the ground. He's leaning slightly over the railing, deep in thought and listening to the water.

An older gentleman with bright white hair and a well groomed moustache to match approaches the young man with a stunningly beautiful young blonde following close behind him.

- Older Man -
Excuse me, Mr. Gore? I hope we're not interrupting. My name is Harold Montgomery, I'm an old friend of your father's. I wanted to introduce you to my granddaughter, Eloise Montgomery. Eloise, my dear. It is my great pleasure to introduce you to this exceptional young man. He's the current Executive Director of Gorewood Industries. Mr. William Gore III.

In one swift motion, the young man turns on the tip of his right shoe and the heel of his left, flashing a nearly blinding white smile revealing his dimples for all to see. Billy nods to Mr. Montgomery as Eloise takes a few steps forward so that she is now standing in front of her grandfather. "Please," he says as he reaches for her hand. He bends slightly and plants a soft, but firm kiss on her hand. "Call me, Billy." Mr. Montgomery smiles. This was exactly what he wanted, his granddaughter and the young Billy Gore to meet. His hope was that it would be love at first sight, and then their two families would be joined. He found a reason to excuse himself politely so that he could leave the two young people alone.

- Harold Montgomery -
Oh, this is my favourite piece of music. You must excuse me. I will return hereafter.

Eloise approached the railing, and Billy turned back towards the water. She gazed out longingly as if she'd rather be on the water than at this party.

- Eloise Montgomery -
It's a beautiful night. Almost perfect. Not too cold, not too warm. The stars are dancing on the water.

- Billy Gore -
Not too cold, you say? Not that I disagree with you, but I thought 20° was cold for Floridians.

Eloise smiles coyly and puts her hand on Billy's arm.

- Eloise Montgomery -
Yes, 20F is cold, but it's not 20F, it's 68F.

- Billy Gore -
Hah-Hah. You're very clever, Miss Montgomery.

- Eloise Montgomery -
Oh come now. We can dispense with the formalities. If I'm going to call you Billy, then you have no choice but to call me Ellie.

- Billy Gore -
You're quite right. Ellie it is, then.

- Ellie Montgomery -
So tell me, Billy Gore, what does the Executive Director of Gorewood Industries do?

Billy flashes that incredible white smile again.

- Billy Gore -
Honestly? I answer calls from my father, occasionally give him my opinion and get paid handsomely for it.

Ellie takes her hand away from Billy's arm. She is visibly disappointed and a little annoyed at being set up with another useless frat boy who lives off his family's money. Billy senses this but remains calm. Most women didn't care so much, but he could tell already there was something different about Ellie.

- Billy Gore -
He wanted very much that I join the family business. So despite my complete lack of interest, I did. But you must understand, it's not what I do for a living.

Ellie smirks. Perhaps there was more to this boy than she gave him credit for

- Ellie Montgomery -
Alright, you have me intrigued. What do you do for a living, Mr. Gore?

- Billy Gore -
Oh, so we're back to formalities are we? Well, since you asked so politely. I am a professional - now take that with a grain of salt - wrestler. In fact, that is what's brought me to Tampa. I have just signed a contract to wrestle for a company called X-Treme Wrestling Federation, and tomorrow night is my first match with them. I'm to face a giant behemoth of a man, named Drezdin. His size and weight would be a problem if it weren't for the fact that he's an oaf. I've spent the last ten years wrestling all over England, Japan, and even a little in North America before ending up with this company. I've trained to master the greatest techniques known to the wrestling world. The big guy won't even see me coming.

Billy realizes that he might have overdone it with the explanation and that maybe the beautiful young woman didn't really care.

- Billy Gore -
I apologize. I didn't mean to talk your ear off.

- Ellie Montgomery -
No, please. I'm actually fascinated. You're a wrestler, I didn't see that coming at all.

Ellie returns her hand to Billy's arm. But just as this happens. Mr. Montgomery returns to spoil there fun.

- Harold Montgomery -
William, my boy, I'm sorry to have to pull my granddaughter away from you, but it's getting late, and we should be off.

- Billy Gore -
Not at all, Harold. But before you go, I would like the two of you to be my guests tomorrow night. I will leave a pair of tickets under your name at the Sun Dome.

- Harold Montgomery -
Splendid! We'll see you tomorrow night, then.

Billy extends his hand to shake Harold Montgomery's and then bends again to kiss Ellie's. As he returns to a standing position, they lock eyes. Neither is one hundred percent sure what the other believes the future holds, but they can both tell that the other is interested in finding out. Ellie and her grandfather walk off and leave Billy to return to gazing upon the water, speaking his thoughts aloud.

- Billy Gore -
The wrestling world is like the mythical phoenix. Every so often it must self destruct and burn, in order to rise from the ashes born anew. I am that combustion. Much like the fictional Ra's Al Ghul, I have come to burn XWF to the ground, so that it can rise again. Wrestling is about technical skill, and talent, not muscles and brawling. I have come to outwrestle the best this company has to offer. To dodge your punches, and to twist you into a pretzel until you break. I am also here to bring a little class back to the world of wrestling. The ancient Greeks had the right idea about wrestling. Since then in a lot of places it has devolved to cheap entertainment. But it can be so much more.

Drezdin, you issued a challenge not long ago where you said that if anyone beat you, you would pay them 15,000 Xbux. I cannot begin to understand why a clumsy brutish oaf like yourself would waste money like that. You cannot win. Not against me, not against anyone. Tomorrow night, I will break you. I have no need for your money, so I will reinvest it in you. In your rehabilitation, and in new training. I will teach you to use your size and weight for excellence beyond strength.

Tomorrow night, I will show this company and the millions of people watching all over the globe what wrestling really is; what excellence really is; what pure, undiluted talent really is. And the world will weep. They will weep with joy. Joy at the beautiful perfection that I bring to the ring. Tomorrow night, there will be no blood...only Gore.

End
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Billy Gore's post:
(01-14-2017)