Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Enter: The Executioner (continued)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-13-2017, 02:57 AM

OOC: Continued from this thread http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=23726, the characters involved with this are legit characters from my old fed and I've actually had permission to use them in the way I have.

Flashback, April 2016

Grimson

The man in the prison cell who was focusing on a wrestling weekly article documenting the career of the wrestler known as Mr FN Dominance has trance is broken by the presence of a officer outside his cell, the man, "Grimson", turns to look at the officer who addressed him.

Get up its time, lucky for you boy, you're now a free man.

Grimson looks over at the magazine that is laying open on the ground a few feet away, then back at the officer, before nodding and getting to his feet.

Later That Day

Grimson is now standing outside the prison gates, in street clothes, the skies are dull and its raining with a mild presence of wind, the quiet storm fittingly resembling the one currently going on in Grimson's head, as he clutches the magazine he previously threw across his cell, he looks back behind him, back at the prison front gates from which he has just walked through, before opening the magazine and once again back to the article about Trax, his eyes burning looking at the picture of Trax on the page so much its a miracle the whole magazine doesn't go up in a blaze. A car pulls up near to where Grimson is standing, the driver rolls his windows down and silently gestures for Grimson to get in, Grimson nods and walks towards the passenger side at the front of the car and gets in the car, shutting the door behind him and not saying a word as the car pulls away kicking up gravel and dust as the car drives off away from the prison as the scene fades.

Even Later That Day

The scene opens in a dingy apartment living room area with a sole dim light bulb hanging on the ceiling offering very little illumination but the camera can just about make out the silhouette of a large man sitting in the shadows watching the TV on the other side of the room. The man leans forward in his seat and his face is illuminated enough to reveal it is the man currently only known as Grimson, who was let out of prison a few days before. On the TV, a old recording is playing of a old FCW wrestling event, made evident by the several "FCW" signs in the crowd. The ring is empty but then "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor hits the speakers and Trax and Paul "Extreme Machine" Hunter come out to a huge pop wearing matching "Extreme Dominance" shirts. The duo make their way to the ring slapping fans hands as they walk down the ramp and slide into the ring. The duo then beckon for mics and are given them by the someone at ring side, Paul taps his mic and speaks into it.

Waddup FCW!?

The fans cheer and Paul smiles, Trax who is standing beside him grins.

Now we gonna make this sort and sweet people, we know y'all heard the rumors, that we were going to come out tonight and announce something regarding the future of Extreme Dominance, me and my boy Trax here we've been running rough shot over the entire company for months, and theres been a lot of speculation, a lot of people thinking me and Trax are looking to go separate ways, that Extreme Dominance is going to be no more...well....its I unfortunately have to come out and say that...

EM pauses and puts on a sad face and the fans begin to boo in disapproval, EM drops the sad face act and puts on a smile again before continuing.

That... its NOT fucking true! Extreme Dominance is still going to be here ruling the roost, which is unfortunate for the guys in the back who are tired of us kicking their ass, nah... announcing an Extreme Dominance break up isn't why we're out here, in fact its sort of the opposite, Trax, take it from here, tell these people what the deal is.

Grimson watches silently as the Trax on the TV steps towards the camera and speaks.

The deal is this. Extreme Dominance isn't going nowhere. We will continue to dominate, more importantly, we will continue to GROW. Thats right, Extreme Dominance started out with just me and Extreme Machine as a tag team after we both broke away from The Bloodbath, the super stable we were both apart of but now we're looking to seize complete control of this motherfucker and create a super stable of our own, and you know what that means, that means increasing our numbers, Extreme Dominance's doors are officially open, I know you people thought that would never happen but its happening, Hell...its already happened. We came out here to announce Extreme Dominance officially has a NEW addition to the ranks, turning this duo into a trio. We searched every nook and cranny to find a guy who is fearsome and dangerous enough to stand besides the likes of me and EM and we believe we've found our guy. A guy who has never before entered a FCW ring but after checking his resume is an impressive force to be reckoned with to say the least. So without further ado, let us introduce to you...our third EXTREME DOMINANCE member.

The lights go off and a single spotlight shines at the top of the ramp as eerie opera music plays and a large hooded figure wearing street clothes steps through the curtains makes his way down to the ring, the spotlight following him as he walks down the ring and the fans watch the mans entrance in silent awe. The man gets to the ring and jumps onto the ring apron and steps over the ropes entering the ring, as he does so, the lights turn back on and the towering hooded figure stands in the ring next to Trax and EM. EM passes the man his mic and pats him on his broad back smiling as Trax, who is also smiling, speaks into the mic he is still holding.

Welcome... partner, go ahead and tell these people who you are.

Thats not a bad idea Trax. Thank you.

The man turns to the camera, the hood of his jacket still concealing his identity, he lifts his free hand up to it and pulls his hood down revealing his face, Grimson stares at the mans exposed face on the TV, the face that belongs to none other than...himself. Grimson watches himself on the TV, standing right there next to Trax and Extreme Machine, as he bellows into microphone.

My name...is SHANE GRIMSON... but you may ALL refer to me as...THE EXECUTIONER!!

March 2010

The scene opens at a FUSION Championship Wrestling event in Arizona Phoenix. The FCW Tag Team Champions, Trax and Extreme Machine aka EXTREME DOMINANCE are currently locked in battle defending their titles against Nova Kaine and Fred X. Their enforcer Shane "The Executioner" Grimson is at ringside prowling the outside of the ring while Fred X and Extreme Machine are on the apron in their respective corners and Trax and Nova Kaine are currently locked up in the ring, the match has been going on for about 20 minutes now and has been a back and forth ordeal which has had the fans on their feet! Trax whips Nova Kaine to the ropes and he rebounds off them, Trax goes to club him with a lariat but Nova Kaine ducks jumps onto the second rope and comes flying off it connecting with an explosive springboard tornado DDT! Both men are down! Trax groans and crawls towards EM while Executioner is slapping the ring apron yelling words of encouragement. Nova Kaine does the same crawling to his corner his energy completely exerted, looking to tag in his partner Fred X. Both men get the tag and EM and Fred X charge into the ring meeting in the middle and exchanging fists as the crowd go wild! Left! Right! Left! Right! EM! Fred X! EM! Fred X! EM being the bigger man gets the upperhand and whips Fred X into the Extreme Dominance corner....TRAP SILENCER by an awaiting Trax who was leaning in the corner! The ref shouts at Trax to get out the ring and Trax just smirks as Fred X is laid completely out. EM then turns towards Nova Kaine who is groggy in his corner and punches him square in the mouth knocking him off the apron! EM the rushes over to Fred X who is still down from Trax's Trap Silencer and scoops him up....X BOMB! EM connects with the thunderous Jacknife Powerbomb! EM goes for the cover and Nova Kaine tries to get into the ring to break it but Executioner grabs both his legs as he slides in the ring stopping him as the ref counts the pin as Trax mockingly waves at Nova Kaine.

1!

2!

3!

Announcer:: Your winners and STILL FCW Tag Team Champions...Trax and Extreme Machine...EXTREME DOMINANCE!

Trax grabs his and Extreme Machines tag titles from ringside as Shane finally lets go of Nova Kaine allowing him to tend to his fallen partner Fred X. EM rolls out the ring to meet Trax, grabbing his half of the tag team titles and walking around the ring to make their way up the ramp. As they do so Executioner slides into the ring with a steel chair he got from under the ring and bashes it over Nova Kaines head! Trax, Extreme Machine, and everyone else in attendance watch on in horror as Executioner begins to repeatedly cave in the heads of Fred X and Nova Kaine with the steel chair repeatedly bashing their limp bodies over the head with the cold metal. Trax hands his title to EM and rolls into the ring, he grabs the chair off Executioner and gets in his face telling him to get out the ring, Executioner just laughs and exits the ring walking past EM and up the ramp as Trax drops the dented chair he grabbed off Executioner and rolls out the ring exchanging words with EM as a medical team rush past them down the ramp to tend to the bloody mess in the ring that is Nova Kaine and Fred X. EM nods as Trax says something inaudible as the two make their way up the ramp and backstage.

Grimson!

EM and Trax approach Shane Grimson backstage in the gorilla position, the towering brute is drenched in blood, none of it his own.

Yes?

What the fuck was that?

What? You guys want to make an lasting impression on your enemies right? Well consider that a lasting impression.

Nah son, me and Trax like to make an impact and kick some ass, but your brutality is excessive even by our standards, we made you our Enforcer a few months back because of the giant target on our backs, we've made these tag team titles more prestigious then the FCW World Championship, EVERYONE wants shots at us, we hired you to help watch our backs but your...methods...don't sit right with us.

Pauls right, there wasn't any need for that shit you pulled tonight, and this isn't the first time you pulled something like that either, Nic Leone STILL hasn't come out the hospital from what you did to him the other week, we want to make it clear that EXTREME DOMINANCE is a force to be reckoned with but this...this is too much...you're too much, and me and Paul thinks it best we go our separate ways with you.

What are you saying?

We're saying you are no longer a part of this team, hit the showers Grimson, you're done.

You're going to regret this.

That a threat boy?

Trax goes to step in Shanes face but EM stops him placing a hand on his chest.

Trax leave it man, we're done here, lets bounce.

EM walks away from Shane towards the locker room area, Trax and Grimson stare each other down before Trax just shakes his head and follows Paul leaving Shane Grimson alone with his thoughts as the scene fades.

September 2010

Trax and EM are backstage at FCW event, they have just successfully defended their Tag Team Championships against Eddie Stichard The Franchise Killer, in the co-main event. becoming the longest reigning champions in FCW HISTORY by doing so. The two understandably look rather smug after just overcoming their biggest obstacles since winning the straps almost a year ago. Suddenly shouting can be heard and the two look on as Shane Grimson aka The Executioner is carried away yelling and cursing by an army of security guards, been followed by CEO of FCW himself. Greg Anthony, who has a bloody nose which does not compliment his already red face and dishevelled look about him.

Get that piece of shit OUT OF MY COMPANY! You're done Grimson!

Trax and EM rush over to their boss as Grimson continues to yell as he gets carried away.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS ANTHONY! I SWEAR IT!

Yo Boss, what the fucks going on?

I pulled that fucking liability into my office and told him I would NOT be renewing his contract, that barbarian thought that gave him the right to sock me in my own goddam office and throw me around like a rag doll, I'll make sure he does time for this.

Dudes fucking crazy for real that's why me and Trax cut ties with him, good riddance, you need to be a little more careful who you employ G Man.

Yeah...yeah...congratulations on your successful defence by the way, now if you excuse me.

Greg pulls some tissue out his pocket and wipes his bloody nose walking away as Paul and Trax just stare at each other rather stunned yet slightly amused by all of this as the scene fades.

January 12th 2017, last night.

Its snowing heavily in downtown Chicago, where the detective finds himself as he pulls up to the crime scene, forensic officers and police men already on the scene. The detective, an aging man with silver hair wearing a beige trench coat and bowler hat steps out of his car and towards the tapped off crime scene in an alleyway, he steps under the "DO NOT CROSS" tape and is immediately approached by one of the police officers on the scene.

Detective Richards?

Officer, what we got here?

Best see for yourself, its not pleasant.

The officer leads the detective to the middle of the crime scene in the alleyway, where a body is currently covered as surrounding forensic officers scrounge the parameters for evidence. The detective pulls the sheet off slightly to look at the victims face, what's left of it, almost indistinguishable as it has been almost completely caved in somehow with extreme force, the detective puts the sheet back over the dead body's face and looks up at the officer.

Not pleasant indeed, have we been able to get a name of the victim?

Yes Detective, we have.

Present Day.

Jackie for the last time, its NOT that sort of cruise.

Trax and Jackie are in their bedroom in the California home, Trax is standing with his arms crossed looking exasperated as Jackie fills an open suitcase on the bed with all sorts of clothes and products.

Its not just going to be a typical relaxing cruise ship, there's actual going to be a ton of fighting and violence going down on that cruise ship because its where the next Warfare is being hosted. I have no fucking idea what could of convinced Lane that having a wrestling event as chaotic as Wednesday Warfare usually is on a fucking ship is a good idea but whatever, we're not going on it to relax.

Oh would you stop? I've ALWAYS wanted to go on a cruise ship, I'm sure they'll be plenty of time to have some fun before and after the event, besides aren't you set to face that LeStrange guy or whatever the fuck he's calling himself now? Even I know he's a good for nothing piece of shit and that match is going to be a piece of cake and not strenuous at all for you, so please stop acting like you have a hard challenge ahead and you won't be able to unwind a little and enjoy the sea and sun.

Sun? Sun? Jackie its a cruise ship in the fucking Antarctica what Sun do you speak of!? Jesus Fuck.

Trax's phone rings and he answers it.

Hello? Paul... what's up? Am I watching the News? No...why? Wait hold up...what channel?

Trax walks over to the TV in the room and turns it on and flicks over to the desired channel, he is met with the sight of a blonde News reporter standing outside what looks like a crime.

...Found brutally beaten and disfigured. The victim, now identified as 52 year old Chicago local Greg Anthony, was a former wrestling promoter and CEO of the now shut down wrestling company known as FCW, Fusion Champion Wrestling ..

Trax doesn't hear what the News reporter says next. He doesn't hear Jackie's shocked gasp or what EM is saying in his ear on the phone. Everything comes to a standstill as Trax attempts to digest what he just heard. Greg Anthony, his former employer...murdered? Trax finally snaps out of his daze as Paul is calling his name several times on the other end of the line.

Sorry I...I can't believe this...just...what? Yeah...yeah look into it, let me know when you find out something, anything. Peace.

Trax ends the call and looks over at Jackie who has her hands cupped over her mouth.

Continue packing, I need to let off some steam while I try to get my head around this.

Trax walks out the room as Jackie lowers her hands from her mouth, speechless as the scene fades.

XWF Universe.

It is I, Mr FN' Dominance.

I need to confess something right now, I have ALOT going through my mind right now, but I'm a professional so...lets put that to the side and talk about recent events at Wednesday Warfare and events that have not yet come to pass, but will.

Last Warfare I teamed up with our new Universal Champion Chris Chaos and dismantled the pairing of Shelby Cobra and Robbie Bourbon to nobody's surprise. The fact Shelby was heavily intoxicated has nothing to do with the result of the match, dumb slut has no business being anywhere near a wrestling ring and she made that apparent that night. Robbie Bourbon will blame that loss on her but he only has himself to blame because if it wasn't for the fact he is so desperate to keep up this "Man of the People" façade he wouldn't of been in that position in the first place, would he?

After the match I knocked the champion on his ass with a Trap Silencer and made it clear that our unison was just temporary, I'm still coming for that title and nothing will stop me. I am the rightful number one contender, why? Because I'm the fucking best this company has to offer that's why. I understand Peter is ahead of me in the contender rankings because he is granted a rematch due to being the former champion, but I'd just like to point out it was ME that made him a former champion by pinning him in the chamber so you know what? On second thought I DON'T understand how he's ahead of me in the rankings, I've pinned him twice in recent months, its painfully clear that Peter isn't better then me or more deserving of a title shot before I get mine. I also don't understand how D'Villle is the number one contender when's all he's had recently is mid card filler matches, or how Robbie Bourbon is now in contention for the Hart Title when he LOST at Warfare, what is that, a consolation prize for not being Universal Champion material? This whole companies system of going about things is questionable at times I've always said this, no matter, I will eventually get my shot at the Universal title and when I do I will capitalize, so let Doc and Peter have their shots, it doesn't matter if they fail to beat Chris Chaos or if one of them does, whoever has the belt when I get my shot, I'm taking it off them. End of Story.

But before I focus on any of that I have to first focus on settling a score, apparently. What score do I have to settle with LeStrange? I don't care what you're calling yourself now, sorry to no-sell your new gimmick, you can reign over Hell or whatever the fuck it is you claim to do now all you want but you will always be LeStrange to me. LeStrange the guy who ended my Xtreme title reign but then did NOTHING after accomplishing the feat, losing the title faster then he won it. You can call yourself what you want, but you will still be the guy that ran to management and cried because I said something "off record" in one of my promos the last time we was set to face off and it hurt your feelings, Ruler of Hell, Demon, whatever the Hell you are, you will still always be that clown face paint wearing bitch to me. There is no score to settle, you knew the hurt I caused you emotionally was nothing compared to the hurt I was going to cause you physically so you wormed out the match via some bullshit excuse by management and lived to fight another day leaving poor Fontanna to get absolutely obliterated by yours truly, what did poor Fontanna do to you to deserve you leaving him to the wolves like that? You're a pussy, and I don't settle scores with bitch made men, I'm so far above you on the scoreboard so I ask again what score do I have to settle with you? I have none I don't care for you at all. I accepted your challenge because I was bored. I'm going to annihilate you not because I want to or because I feel like I have to, but because I can and that's all there is to it. But when I make you scream "I Quit" I don't want that to be you saying you quit just the match, I want that to be you saying you're quitting the company altogether. You shouldn't be here, you've overstayed your welcome, shit you wasn't welcome in the first place lets be for real. Go slink back to the depths of Hell, there's nothing for you here, there never was. Peace.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist