Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 07:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Lookalike
Brandon Moore Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-12-2017, 01:45 PM

The Embassy Suites near the Sun Dome in Tampa, Florida is about to be in for a rude awakening. Brandon Moore has checked in! As he was taking his luggage up to his room, his Twitter feed was blowing up. Mention upon mention piled in his notifications of a video. It was a video of Robbie Bourbon and one of his lackeys. Brandon quickly set his bags on the bed of his hotel room and took to the lobby. He had no time to get the Wi-Fi password for his room and opted instead to use the free public Wi-Fi of the hotel lobby. He plops down in a chair, loads up the latest video of Robbie Bourbon spouting shit from his mouth, plugs in his headphones, and proceeds to watch it in its entirety. His mind becomes filled with thoughts regarding Bourbon’s comments.

“This guy is an idiot. He should really listen to me about keeping the mask on at all times. I’m surprised his fucking camera doesn’t break whenever he shoots these dumb videos from his basement. At least I take my camera with me. I make my shit an adventure. I can tell he’s trying so hard to be serious, but fuck, this shit is laughable. I haven’t even seen my mother since I was nine years old. I doubt she’s going to shed a tear if anything were to happen to me.

Bourbon thinks he’s tough shit, huh? He and his goofy little entourage can shove it. They’re all talk. I seriously cannot wait for Wednesday Warfare to come so I can lay a knee right into his face. I hope is dumb posse tags along, too. I wouldn’t mind dropping them like bowling pins. Seriously, who does this guy think he is? I haven’t seen the things he’s seen? I haven’t been the places he’s been? This cockbite needs to do his research on exactly who it is he is about to meet in the ring. Oh shit…”

The video has ended and Brandon looks up from his phone. At the elevator, he sees the back of a burly ginger fellow standing with a group. Brandon shoves his phone in his pocket and jumps to his feet.

“That can’t be him, can it? He isn’t in town for Savage, is he?”

The red-headed and plump fellow’s mannerisms match those of Robbie Bourbon’s.

“Motherfucker, it is him!”

Brandon has actually never met Robbie Bourbon in person. He only knows of his looks and how he acts from the various videos he has seen. Nevertheless, Brandon’s rage filled spirit controls him over any sense of proper beforehand thinking. The entire group has gone into the elevator before the man Brandon thinks is Robbie Bourbon.

-Brandon Moore-
“You soulless cunt!”

As the Robbie Bourbon lookalike goes to enter the elevator, Brandon Moore, with all his might, grab’s the man’s arm and yanks him back. The doors close and a loud yelp comes from a woman inside. Unfortunately, they’ll have to wait to come back down and the ginger man has missed his ride up. Brandon spins the man around, forcing him against the wall. He delivers a vicious open handed slap right across the face before delivering a short berating.

-Brandon Moore-
“You think you’re going to annihilate me, Bourbon?! You think you’re going to make my mother cry, huh?! I don’t even know my mom! I should just make it so you can’t even show up next Wednesday!”

By now, the man Brandon is verbally abusing has begun to cry. Brandon holds a fist out, but stops as he hears a scream coming from the elevator. Brandon looks over to see the woman from the elevator previously rushing towards him.

-Elevator Woman-
“Get off of my son!”

Brandon lowers his fist as he looks back at the man he slammed against the wall. Obviously, it’s not Robbie Bourbon. Brandon exits his fit of rage for a moment to notice that he has attacked a mentally handicapped young man. The boy just happens to be rather large with Down syndrome. Brandon lets go of the boy’s shirt as his mother throws herself on top of him. Both she and the red-headed young man weep as she gives a look of pure disgust towards Brandon. Brandon slowly backs away, remorseless for the trouble he has caused, but understands he has made a mistake.

-Brandon Moore-
“Shit, my bad. I mean, Robbie Bourbon has a few extra chromosomes. He’s a spitting image, honest mistake.”

The lady is having none of it. Tears are still pouring down her face as her glare attempts to turn Brandon to stone. As Brandon continues to back away, he feels a tug on his arms. Two hotel security guards are attempting to restrain him now. Brandon, being the outlaw he is, doesn’t feel like he’s done anything wrong. He feels as if he is the one being assaulted now. Brandon quickly removes his arms from the grasp of the security guards and pulls them together.

It’s like a bad comedy movie as the two guards collide and Brandon rolls out of their way. Unfortunately, Brandon moved into a corner. He literally backed himself into a corner. The security guards close in, but Brandon reacts in rapid fashion. Somehow, someway, Brandon ends up with both of the security guards in a headlock. They are about his size so it’s plausible that he could handle them. While he applies the headlocks, the doors to the hotel burst open. There is no time to use the revolving door, this is serious business.

In come two police officers, ready to subdue the man they heard was terrorizing the Embassy Suites. Brandon notices them heading his way, hands ready to draw their weapons. A sense of relief comes over Brandon, though, as he recognizes Officer Black and Officer White from the Walgreens fiasco. When the two officers realize who they are dealing with, Officer White gives Officer Black the most dumbfounded look. Officer Black returns the glance just in time to see his elder partner slowly turn red with furiousness.

-Officer White-
“Black! You’re shitting me, right?! We let this guy go earlier and now look at him! The hammer is coming straight down on your ass after we deal with this!”

Officer Black and Brandon now try to plead with each other.

-Officer Black-
“Brandon, just let them go. We’ve got no choice now. We have to take you in.”

-Brandon Moore-
“Why?! I thought we were friends, man! I gave you guys a mad amount of free t-shirts!”

-Officer Black-
“I know, I know…but you assaulted a special needs kid. Jackin’ a Walgreens for some shirts is one thing, but beating up a special needs kid in front of all these people in a hotel lobby? I’m sorry, but that’s not going to fly.”

Brandon nods in the direction of the red-headed young man, still on the ground being held by his sobbing mother.

-Brandon Moore-
“I thought he was Robbie Bourbon, man! The red hair, the ridiculous gestures! Come on, it’s not my fault! Looking like Bourbon around me so close to our Hart Championship match, he was asking for it!”

-Officer Black-
“That kid is about a foot shorter than Robbie Bourbon, man! And you’ve still got the guards in headlocks!”

Brandon looks down at the guards wrapped underneath his armpits. He does still have them in headlocks.

-Brandon Moore-
“I can explain…”

Brandon now begins to stutter as a small zapping sound echoes throughout the hotel lobby. Officer White had heard enough of the back and forth between Brandon Moore and Officer Black. He pulled out his taser gun and blasted Brandon with the spikes right in the chest. This causes Brandon to release the guards and fall to the ground. It’s a miracle he didn’t shit his pants. Officer Black looks stunned as he directs his words towards Officer White.

-Officer Black-
“What was that for, White?! I was talking him down! I had it handled!”

-Officer White-
“You’re welcome.”

…………….

[Image: 1z3ulj6.jpg]
CURRENT Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post