Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Feeling Out Process
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-11-2017, 11:19 AM

***Scene Opens***

Robert Main: Harkin pour me a double on the rocks!

Robert Main is sitting alone in a booth in the back of Harkins bar. Feet propped up with rattlesnake skin cowboy boots black jeans and his new XWF T-shirt that reads “If you’re not Omega then you’re nothing”. There are a few booths in front of him with no takers. This Irish bar isn’t much to look at. A hole in the wall really. Although it has been in business for over 60 years not much has changed. The lights are original from when the bar first opened 60 years ago. Even though the bulbs are changed quite regularly it’s still very dim but they do the trick. The hardwood oak floor has seen its fair share of dropped drinks and bar fights. With deep gouges, the floor creaks and cracks when walked over, walls covered with different memorabilia from FIFA and some local boxers only Europeans Irish and the locals would enjoy. The place has character dark and gritty, some people would never know the place existed and wouldn’t dare go in. To others, this bar is a home away from home. Robert takes his feet down slowly and places his elbows up onto the table while placing his forehead into his palms. His long dark hair falls down into his face as he takes a look over at the bar.

Behind the bar is Harkin the bar owner. Harkin is moving slowly not because of his older age but because there isn’t anyone in the place but Robert Main. Harkin grabs a small glass from underneath the bar and sits it down gingerly treating the bar as if it were a child of his. Harkin takes a moment to adjust his suspenders and white bar shirt for a moment before turning around and looking at all the liquor. He places a finger on his heavily red and white bearded face tapping himself for a few moments. All of a sudden, he drops his hand and nods. He carefully grabs the bottle of Jameson and sets it next to the glass he placed on the bar previously. He pauses for a moment and smiles and grabs another glass from underneath the bar and sets it on the bar with the other glass and the Whisky. Harkin looks at his wrist watch for a moment and then pours two doubles no ice. Harkin looks over in Roberts’s direction with his glassy green eyes grabs the two drinks and heads towards Robert. He places Roberts drink in front of him before taking a sip of his own and sitting down and taking one more drink. Robert looks across at Harkin puzzled and looks at his drink before taking a small drink of his own.

Robert Main: I thought I asked for it on the rocks Harkin?

Harkin: (In an Irish accent) You did boy! I heard you loud and clear. I’m not ruining good Whisky! When’s he going to be here? So you got a tag team match? That’s really not your style boy! Not to mention it’s with someone you never wrestled with or against! How are you going about this one?

Robert Main: Should be soon Harkin should be soon.. Yeah it’s a tag team match. My debut in the big time is a freaking tag team match. Ya know? What the hell? It really doesn't matter to be completely honest with you. I’m going to do what I always do best. Win! You’re right though it isn’t my style per say. But nowadays if you can’t adapt you fade away into nothingness. We all know that isn’t going to happen to me! I’m here to say and show the world just what I can do and how great I really am. I’ve won championships all over the world. It’s not going to be any different here. As far as my tag team partner.. (He takes and second before going forward) I haven’t a clue. I haven’t seen him in the ring before in person I have some tapes I watched on him. That’s really it. I might know more when he gets here and we have our little chat. The big thing is where is his head at in all of this. I know damn well he wants to make just as big of a statement as I, if not bigger! That’s all I need is a pissing contest during the tag team match. But hey being pushed to be even greater than I already am might not be a bad thing. I mean honestly, do you think anyone could have a bigger ego than me? I know I’m great! I know this. If he turns his back on me. Or loses this match for me in any way. I’ll make him wish he never signed on the dotted line to work for this company. He just needs to stay out of my way and let me do my thing.

Harkin: And what’s your thing boy?

Robert Main: SHINE!

Harkin: What about your opponents? Do you think they can beat you two?

Robert Main: (Before replying he look over at Harkin before taking another drink of his Whisky and smiles from ear to ear) No. They cannot beat me. Let alone both of us. This isn’t my first dance with the devil. And before they come out and show the world how foolish they are going to sound I’ll lay everything out right here before they even say it about us. It generally goes something like this. They’re going to say things like you’re new here. Yeah, I am. They’re going to say things like you’ve never faced opponents like us. You better watch what you say or your words will get you hurt in the ring. It’s the same old song and dance every single time. Same old crap flows from guys and girls mouths. The same old worn out bull. Idle threats and broken promises are all you’ll ever receive from people like them. That’s it! They come to the ring and might put up a pathetic fight. They might give it the good old try. But in the end just like so many others. They will fall at my feet and ask for me to stop. Once I’ve had my fun and only then I’ll end it. You see mid card junkies like these two are just what they are. They’re not champions. See champions around here and everywhere else in the world don’t threaten people. No No. They beat people, they smother them. Look at some of our champions here. Big game, heavy hitters, they make promises and keep them. Look at Chris Chaos for example. He’s not champion because of talk. He walks the walk!

These two may beat some of the other guys and girls around The XWF. But there is where my proof is. They’re facing people weaker than themselves. They prey on the weak and hope a scrap falls from the table to the floor below where they sit each and every week. They don’t sit at the big boy's table. They're stuck at the children’s section of the XWF and that’s where they’ll stay. It's kid’s menus for them. Kid Cool and Snow. I don’t eat scraps! You two may be handed to me and my partner as a test. If you’re the test we already passed. You see I’m going to say something to you two right here and now and I want you to listen up. This isn’t a warning. This isn’t a threat. Is it more of a? Well, guarantee. Once the bell sounds you two are nothing more than a stepping stone. It’s time to swim in the deep end for once. The problem for you two just doesn't look like you’ll be able to swim for very long. Now I know what you’re saying I’m being arrogant right? I’m being smug. I don’t even know who you two are or what you’re capable of! You’d be right. I’ve seen enough to know that I could beat both of you myself. I’ve seen enough to know that you’re not in my league. I just know without a doubt I will win.

Robert reaches down into his leather jacket draped over the back of the booth. He looks down at the smartphone like the cat that just ate the canary. He slides his finger and slowly places the phone to his ear. He listens for a moment before speaking once more.

Robert Main: Hello…. Yeah, it’s him. Yeah, I’m where I said I’d be. Who am I talking too?. Jasper? Who the hell is Jasper and why are you calling my phone?... Oh, you’re his driver? Really? Fancy pants! I’ll meet you? Uh him out back in five minutes! Yeah bye. He’s got a freaking driver! Must be nice! I can hardly get you to pour me a drink (pointing at Harkin laughing) I’ve got money too but my god a driver?

Harkin: Do you want me to get the ball bat and go out back with you?

Robert slides out of the booth calm and collected and shakes his head no. He downs the rest of his Whisky(AHHHH) grabs his leather jacket and put it on looking out the front of the bar. As he slowly zips it up to about his collar bone and stops pulls a cigar out of his pocket places it in his mouth and heads for the back door. He opens the dented green metal door and walks out into the alley. He takes a brief look around between the two brick buildings there isn’t very much light there is one old light hanging down over the alley. The yellow light flickers on and off occasionally before burning in-between. Towards the street, there is a dumpster with trash scattered all around it instead of in it. Robert places his left foot up against the brick and leans against the wall while putting on his black leather gloves. Suddenly a black Rolls Royce Ghost with extended wheelbase stops right in front of the alley. Time stands still for a moment before the driver gets out and peers down the alley towards Robert. The driver takes a moment to assess the situation before walking to the back door and opens it. A woman laughing can be heard for a moment as Billy Gore steps out. The driver shuts the door and gets back into the Rolls Royce as Billy Gore walks around the front of the car toward the alley where Robert is waiting.

The night is very cold as Billy walks slowly into the alley his breath can be seen leaving his nose and disappearing into the cold winter night sky like it was never there. As Billy gets closer Robert sees what he is wearing more closely Billy is wearing a three piece suit underneath a black Ulster-style overcoat, a black Scala Crushable Wool Felt Fedora, black Prada Saffiano leather Chelsea boots, a black Pringle linear diamond cashmere scarf and black Harrods Of London rabbit fur-lined leather gloves. Robert smiles and shakes his head in disbelief. Billy stops in front of Robert and looks around before looking at him and shaking his head. Robert extends his hand. Billy looks down at Roberts' hand before looking into Roberts' eyes and just stares at him Robert smiles pulls his hand up to about eye level with Billy’s face and flips him off for a moment before reaching into his pocket pulling out a silver zippo lighter and lights his cigar. Robert takes a few long draws as the cherry red amber lights Robert blows the smoke in Billy’s face. Then Billy speaks up

Billy Gore: If you blow smoke in my face again I’ll make you eat that bloody thing! Out of all the hell holes around you pick this place to meet? Have some dignity! Some class! Look how you’re dressed you look like a bum.

Billy reaches into his coat and pulls out a rather large roll of cash. He starts counting out hundred dollar bills. As the money goes from had to had it makes only that sound crisp hundred dollar bills can make. He stops at twelve hundred dollars and tosses it into Robert’s face. As the money hits Robert’s face and falls to the ground covered in snow. Robert takes another draw from his cigar smiling.

Billy Gore: Buy you’re self-something decent to wear! You know you’re part of the problem in the world today. Dressed like you just don’t care about anything. You should always be dressed for success. Not a bum on the street. Now that being said. We have a little tag team match come next week. Are you going to be ready? I’m not about to go into a match and lose because you cannot handle yourself. You look like you don’t know your elbow from your. Well, you get my drift. Your best bet Mr Main would simply be this. Just stay out of my way and I’ll show you the ropes. I’ll show you how it’s done, my boy. If you cross me in any way. I’ll make sure you pay the ultimate price. Do you understand me? I don’t need you! You, on the other hand, look like you need help from many.

Robert laughs. He takes another drag of his cigar and blows it directly into Billy's face. Billy resists the urge to pummel his would-be partner and takes a few steps back.

Robert: I don't need your money. I have more than enough for my needs, and fancy clothing doesn't qualify. It's all a distraction. My focus is out there, in the ring, under the lights. So let me throw your threat back at you. We want the same thing, we're here to win. You stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours. If we can manage that, then Kid Kool and Snow won't stand a chance.

Billy nods. Maybe Robert Main had what it takes to be his partner for a night.

Billy: Kid Kool and Snow, they're brawlers, lots of power moves. But muscles, power moves and brawling will only help if they can land them. I am one of the best technicians to come out of England since Dynamite Kid and William Regal. Any move they throw at me, I will dodge or counter, I will hit them with such excellence that they won't know what hit them, and when they're tired from being outwrestled, I will break them. These two, and many wrestlers like them are a poison, cancer if you will, that is eating away at this business that I love. I see it all over the world. This place, XWF, is one of the worst. I've come here to fix that, to make professional wrestling beautiful again. If you are like them, then it's best you stay out of my way.

Robert: A kindred spirit. I also have the ability to out-wrestle those young punks. I could run circles around them all day, and that's after a few glasses of whisky and a cigar.

Billy: Wonderful. Then it's settled. My offer on a new wardrobe still stands by the way.

Billy lifts his nose and sniffs loudly for a minute.

Billy: You could probably use a shower too. You smell bloody awful.

Billy slowly walks away towards his car. He turns one last time as Robert flicks his cigar to the ground. The two stare into each other's eyes for a moment. Billy's driver opens the door before Billy gets in he looks down the alley one last time. As he gets into the car Robert laughs. As the car drives off Robert bends down and starts picking up the hundreds scattered in the snow.

Robert Main: Sucker you just bought my drinks for the rest of the night!

***The scene fade to black***

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month