Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savage Saturday Night - 1/7/17
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2017, 09:54 AM

[Image: D8KGAs5.jpg]
JANUARY 7, 2017

LIVE from the Resch Center in Green Bay, Wisonsin... XWF brings to you SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!

GET HYPE!!!

Chris Chaos
- vs -
Snow
If Snow loses, she becomes Jenny Myst's assistant for 30 days. If Snow wins, she gets a Universal Title shot.

Nico Lavey & Broken Hart
- vs -
DREZDONG!
(Drezdin & Crimson Dong)
Whoever scores the pin get the next TV Title shot!

Television Championship Match
Thomas Nixon
- vs -
Brandon Moore
- vs -
Cain
15 Minute Time Limit!

Fireworks blast off the stage and the camera pans the electric crowd as the first 2017 edition of Savage Saturday Night comes on the air! Gaylord Cockshafer and Mike Stump are in their normal commentator positions ready to broadcast another awesome show.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Hello XWF fans! Welcome to Savage Saturday Night! We have a shorter card this evening, but that's not going to take away from the intense action that NEVER STOPS! I'm Gaylord Cockshafer and this is my partner in crime, with the rainbow color commentary, Mike Stump!

Mike Stump: Very funny, Gaylord! Two big matches tonight followed up with the TV Title Main Event! I can't wait! We need an OFFICIAL Television Champion! This belt's defended every week here, it's our namesake! We need a champion!

Gaylord Cockshafer: The Universal Champion will also be in action tonight, in fact, I'm hearing we're being joined by the champ right now!

Mike Stump: RIGHT, right now?!

Chris Chaos's theme begins playing.

Cockshafer: Apparently. He has the opening match, but rarely does the champ come out first.

Stump: He has a plan. He always has a plan.

Chris appears through the smoke with Jenny. Chris had the Uni Title over his shoulder. Jenny was holding a clipboard. The camera zoomed and you could see it was a list of "Things for Snow to Do". Chris and Jenny walked all the way up to the ring, where he held the ropes open for her. She slid in, one leg at a time, giving us a shot of her pink underwear.

Chris signaled for a microphone, and Jenny leaned against the turnbuckle.

Chris Chaos: Snow......Snow, listen, don't come out here. Don't even bother. Jenny here has her list printed out, for when you are her servant for 30 days, and you can save yourself some pain. Why get embarrassed on national television, Snow? I am going to beat you, and beat you bad. I will make you a deal. Just come out here and shake my hand and we will begin the servant process. I have so many people wanting a shot at this belt Snow, I really don't have time to take you to the woodshed. So....like I said, come on out and.........."

ALL THEM HOT GIRLS IN THEM DAISEY DUKES, COME ON........

Snow's music hits and she comes bouncing out to the ramp. Waving to the fans and sticking her tongue out, she basically skips down to the ring, slapping hands to people on the sides of the ramp.

Rolling into the ring she grabs a mic. She smiles, sticking her licking appendage out again, and steps up to Chris's face.

Snow: You know, ya right. I don't want to come out here and face ya for that there title!

She taps it with her hand.

Snow: I love how you know me so well. I guess that visit to the trailer park did you some good. Chris, I don't wanna face ya for that belt."

Chris smiles and signals to Jenny, who walks over holding the clipboard and clicking a pen.

Snow: I....well, heh......I want to to beat you for it."

Snow, in a burst of lightening speed, slams Chris on the top of the head with the microphone. A hideos ZZZZRRRTT goes through the arena and the belt drops to the mat.

The bell rings and Snow jumps Chaos. Backing him into a corner she begins to chop and punch away at the champ. Chris, however, uses his strength and shoves her off. She goes tumbling back. She pops up quick and comes at him again but he side steps and throws her into the corner shoulder first. Laughing and running his hand through his hair he walks over, licking his lips, and grabs her. He whips her into the other corner. She hits hard but bounces out quick and flys at Chris, going fo the Lou Thez press! She is on top of Chris, on top of him, firing shots. He rolls her off after 5 or 6.

Stump: Chris just has so much more power than Snow does. She is going to have to rely on quickness.

Cockshafer: I don't envy her.

She bounces off the rope and flies through the air for a cross body. Chris catches her in mid air and hits her with a scoop slam. Liftin her back up, he hits another scoop slam. He laughs out to Jenny, who flashes the clipboard.

Stump: Chaos getting a little cocky here.

Chris turns his back for one second and Snow, out of no where, rolls him up. Small package pin! Snow puts her feet on the bottom rope.

1!

2!

Chris powered out.

Cockshafer: That was close. Sheesh.

Chris gets to his feet quick. He is aggrevated now. Snow runs at Chris, goes for the shoulder block, and knocks him back. He sumbles against the ropes and she charges again. He lifts her up over the ropes and onto the floor. Snow crumbles in a heap and Jenny walks over, pointing and yelling at her, laughing. Chris takes his sweet time getting to the outside, obviously not too worried about Snow. He and Jenny embrace, and he rolls back into the ring as the ref continues counting. Jenny laughs the turns her back on Snow. Snow pops up, grabs Jenny's shoulder and spins her around. She rips the clipboard away and smacks Jenny over the head with it. Jenny falls to the mat, as Snow rolls into the ring. As soon as she gets to her feet Chris goes for a clothesline. She ducks and goes to one knee, chop blocking the big mans knee. Chris drops to one knee. Snow bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Chris. She pops up and yells out to the crowd, giving the pun rock symbol with her hand!

Stump: Snow is on a roll here. Going to the top rope!

Cockshafer: I don't believe what I am seeig.

Snow dives off the top, going for the headbut, but Chris slides out of the way! Snow crashes hard to the mat and with a new burst of energy Chris locks in the Sharpshooter! Snow is in the center of the ring! Jenny is just starting to get up on the outside.

Chris sits down on the sharpshooter, making Snow scream but she refuses to tap. The ref asks her and she emphatically says NO!

Chris has a sick look on his face. A grin! He is enjoying this. Snow is frantic, trying to find her way to the ropes. Jenny is now yelling at her to tap from the outside. Snow, in a desperate measure, reaches into her bra. Out of which, she pulls out brass knuckles and puts them on. The ref is out of view. Snow turns and twists, managing to hit Chris in the back of the leg with the knucks. He loosens the hold. But after a minute sits back down on it again! Jenny grabs Snow's hand as she reaches for the ropes and pulls off the knucks.

Stump: This is it here. Chris is going to make her tap!

Cockshafer: Not the way I envisioned it ending, but the outcome is still the same.

Just then, Snow goes limp. The ref grabs her arm and lifts it. It drops. He counts 1! He does it again, and it drops limp. He counts 2! He lifts her hand for a third time and just before her hand hits the mat, she opens her eyes and surges forward. She grabs the ropes and the ref makes Chris break the hold.

Stump: Snow was playing possum! It worked!

Snow, holding her lower back, but tries to pull herself up using the rope. She is showing a lot of heart and fight. A lot of spunk.

Chris is bent down in the corner, signaling for the Wrong Side of the Tracks. When she is on her feet he goes for the kick, and she ducks, tripping him and causing him to fall face down. She stays on him, grabbing him and trying to put him in the sharpshooter!

Cockshafer: Snow is trying to lock Chaos in his own move!

He powers out, kicking her in the gut and sending her back against the ropes. Popping up quick, she comes back towards him and he knees her in the gut, doubling her over and planting her with a huge DDT! Both are down, Chris catching a second wind and Snow bordering on unconciousness. The ref begins to count.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Gaylord Cockshafer: I can see movement out of both competitors!

Mike Stump: It looks like Chaos is up to his feet first!

Chaos is to his feet, but Snow wasn't shortly behind! She stumbles towards Chaos and swings, but he ducks and lifts her into the air for the EQUALIZER!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: The Universal Champion pulls out a big win here on Savage!

Winner - XWF Universal Champion Chris Chaos

Nico and his partner Reeves were already in the ring with Tig O'Bitties.

Tig O'Bitties-The following tag match is for one fall. Introducing first. The team of Nico Lavey and Reeves!!!

Tig O'Bitties-"On their way to the ring. The team of Drezdin and Crimson Dong. They are DREZDONG!!!!

Drezdin and Crimson Dong walk out from the back and onto the ramp. Both dancing and thrusting their cocks into the air and at the fans, which drives them fucking nuts. Women start to squirt everywhere. The Dong lets all of the lady's jizz cover his body before the two make it to the ring and get in.

DING DING

Dong and Reeves started off. They met in the center of the ring and tied up, both tried to win control and the struggle was real, that was til the Dong poked Reeves in the chest with his magic cock of power. Reeves freaked out not knowing what had just happen and thus caused him to lose the battle. Dong pulled Reeves into a headlock and squeezed the fuck out of it. Reeves struggled as he tried to get loose but the Dong wasn't going to have any of it. Oh no. He started to dick slap Reeves in the face with his mighty cock.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

After the Dong had his fill of cock slapping the fuck out of Reeves's face. He let go of him but not before giving Reeves one last wicked cock slap, which made Reeves flip into the air and crash down onto the mat. The Dong laughed as he walked over to Drezdin and tagged him in. Drez got into the ring as Dong got out. Drez smirked as he looked down at the fallen Reeves then started to stomp the shit out of him over and over again. He grabbed Reeves and brought him to his feet before Irish whipping him into the the corner of his partner. Drez ran and hit a bodysplash on Reeves. Then tossed Reeves over his head with a belly-to-belly suplex. Reeves landed near his partner Nico and reached out his hand to him. Nico who was annoyed he had to tag with him reached out and tagged himself in. Drez rushed at Nico as he got in, but Nico reacted quickly and dodged Drez's attack and now was behind him. Nico wrapped his arms around Drez's waist and tossed him over with a German suplex, but Nico didn't let go. He rolled Drez and hit another German suplex, then another and another and on the last one Nico pinned Drez.

ONE

TWO

KICKOUT

Nico wasn't happy but got up to his feet and kicked Drez a few times before getting him upright before smashing his elbow right into Drez's face, who staggered backwards and into his parter Dong, who slapped Drez's shoulder and tagged himself in. Nico saw this and rushed the two. SMACK! Nico dropkicked them both. Drez went over the ropes, while Dong fell of the apron. Nico climbed up onto the turnbuckle and waited for the two to get up, once they did. Nico leaped from the Heavens and took out his two opponents with a crossbody attack. The trio were laid out outside of the ring. The ref started to count out Nico and The Dong.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five-Nico got up to his feet and back into the ring.

Six

Seven

Eight-The Dong was up to one knee and shook his heads of stars.

Nine-The Dong used his cock like a spring and launched himself through the air and into the ring. Nico was shocked to say the least but that didn't last long as he went to give a huge Mafia kick to The Dong's face but Dong dodged it and clotheslined Nico which took him down. Dong did a weird dance, mostly thrusting into the air before he grabbed Nico and brought him upright. He Irish whipped him into the corner of Nico's parter and for some reason. Reeves tagged himself in, as Dong ran at Nico to clothesline him once more, but Nico got out of the way in time. The ref was telling Reeves to get in, which he did. The Dong saw Reeves and headbutted him but not with the head on top of his shoulders, oh no but with his COCK! Reeves went down. The Dong told Drez to get into the ring. Dong pointed at Drez, then to Reeves followed by his groin. Drez understood and got Reeves to his feet, they stood opposite of each other. Dong gave the word, Drez Irish Whipped Reeves right at Dong, who was running right at Reeves, The Dong jumped into the air and spread his legs wide, the glory of his balls came out from his man thong. Reeves ran face first into Dong's juice crew. SMACK!!!!!

Reeves falls to the ground holding his face. Nico looks disgusted in his corner as his partner gets manhandled. Dong picks up Reeves and tags in Drezdin. He holds Reeves in places as Drezdin comes in and takes over. He throws Reeves into the ropes and tackles him right as he bounces of the ropes and falls to the outside of the ring. Nico immediately jumps off the apron and approaches his partner.

Gaylord Cockshafer: It doesn't look like Nico is too thrilled with his partner right now....

Mike Stump: Yeah he wants a tag and Reeves is having a hard time getting over there!

Nico does the honors of throwing his own partner back into the ring just to receive a barrage of kicks from Drezdin. He brings Reeves to his feet and throws him into the ropes, Reeves ducks a clothesline and manages to escape the ring again! Nico throws his arms in the air and climbs back down from the apron to approach his partner once again. He claps his hands explaining to him that he wants the tag, but Reeves shrugs him off and takes a breather from the outside. The official for the match stretches out between the ropes and yells at Nico to get back into his corner. Nico basically said, "FUCK IT" and tagged Reeves in the head with a big punch.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Wow! Nico just turned on his partner!

He battles with Reeves on the outside before tossing him back into the ring and following him in! Drezdin and Dong look at each other and begin running Reeves down as well!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Oh no! All three men are attacking Reeves now! The referee doesn't know what to do!

Mike Stump: Apparently Nico's not worried about the victory here... Teaching his partner a lesson is more important!

The bell finally sounds as the contest is no longer a contest. Drezdin and Dong had their share of the beat down and slowly begin to make their way to the back.

LaVey looks at Reeves with a frustrated expression after his lack of a fight against Drezdong. He shakes his head in disappointment and leaves the ring towards the entrance. Ophelia begins to come down the ramp to accompany her beau out of the arena. He links arms with her halfway up the ramp, but looks back at Reeves, who's just starting to rise.

Nico looks at Ophelia before unlinking his arm from hers and walking down the ramp. He gets back in the ring and starts to stomp away on the lower back of Reeves before picking him up.

(Red Tahoma) "This was supposed to be my victory!"

Nico slaps him.

(Red Tahoma again) "You did nothing!"

Nico hammer strikes Reeves multiple times across the upper back before Biel tossing him into the nearest corner. Nico slides out of the ring and finds a ladder under the ring. He puts one end on the edge of the ring and then the other end on the barricade. He then slides back into the ring and locks Reeves into a Full Nelson. Nico starts swinging him around by the arms before backing towards the ladder. He lifts Reeves far into the air, holds him for a second, and slams him through the ladder.

He slides out of the ring only for Ophelia to immediately jump into his arms and kiss him on the cheek repeatedly. They walk out together, and the cameraman gets a shot of Nico holding Ophelia, but still looking just as angry as he did when beating up Reeves.

Gaylord Cockshafer: We've gotta take a break here folks...

Tig O'Bitties: Ladies and gentleman! The following contest is the MAIN EVENT! It is a triple threat match for the suspended XWF Television Championship!

Cain's music begins and plays for a while. It restarts once and plays some more, but Cain never comes out.

The opening lines of Cemetery Gates begin. Once they end and the thrilling guitar piece begins, Brandon Moore emerges onto the entrance stage. He turns his back to the ring and points his thumbs to the back of his jacket. The words "Just Plain Better" are displayed. Brandon then turns around and strolls his way to the ring, ignoring the fans along the way.

Tig O'Bitties: Introducing the challenger, from Omaha, Nebraska! Weighing in at 212 pounds! He is a member of Havoc and the XWF Federweight Champion.... BRANDON MOOOORE!!

Once he gets to the ring, he runs up the steel steps, and slingshots himself over the ring post into the ring. Brandon lands with a roll forward and a smug look on his face as he begins to remove his entrance gear and prepare for the upcoming contest.

"My Sacrifice" by Creed booms through the arena, and the crowd cheers in anticipation for the beloved Thomas Nixon. As Scott Stapp's voice plays over the PA, Nixon appears on the stage wearing his black trunks and cape. What stands out to the crowd most is the green lizard insignia on the back of the cape that represents what Thomas is truly fighting for.

Tig O'Bitties: Making his way to the ring, from Philadelphia! Weighing in at 205 pounds! He is the holder of the suspended XWF Television Championship, which means if the match doesn't end with a pinfall or submission, he will retain the championship..... He is.... THOMAS..... NIXOOON!!!!!!!

Nixon races down the ramp, as the crowd applauds him and his cause, whether he is completely insane or not. Nixon hops on the and climbs up the far turnbuckle. Taking off his cape, he then holds it like a flag and gestures at the insignia. The crowd roars in approval, before Thomas enters the ring.

Gaylord Cockshafer: These two men definitely have something to settle, Stump! The Television Title is on the line once again and I think Moore and Nixon are determined to make sure there's a clear winner this time around!

Mike Stump: I would hope so, Gaylord... Who knows WHAT Lane will come up with if these guys endup in another draw!

The bell sounds and the two meet in the center of the ring. Brandon Moore talks trash and motions around his waist where the TV Title is going to be after he's done.

15:00

Gaylord Cockshafer: I don't want to say tha these two know each other's ins and outs, but a few techniques should be fresh in their minds. The two just fought one week ago right here on Savage Saturday Night!.

Mike Stump: That's right, Gaylord! Neither man could get it done last week, so that's why we're here again! Too bad Cain didn't make it out here to mix it up a bit!

Nixon begins to argue back to Moore, claiming he's still the champ and staying the champ. Moore shoves him away, Nixon shoves him back. Moore follows up with a quick kick to the gut and holds Nixon in a front head grapple and begins with the knees. One knee followed by the other up into the the champ's skull. Moore pushes Nixon into the ropes and as he bounces off he gets cracked in the face with a drop kick! Nixon holds his face and falls back against the ropes, but Moore doesn't let up. Moore drops a series of headbutts down onto Nixon then Irish whips him across the ring into the corner. Moore runs right behind him and follows-up with a big clothesline! Nixon gets buried into the turnbuckle and collapses in the corner. Moore digs his boot into the neck of the champ and applies pressure until the XWF Senior Official, Old Man Johnson, reaches a four count.

Mike Stump: Moore's coming on pretty strong, Gaylord!

Moore backs off as Old Man Johnson cuts between the two competitors. Only for a moment, before he rushes back in with a falling dropkick to the sternum of Nixon. Moore picks him up, pulls him up in the air, and holds him straight up. Before he can fall back with the vertical suplex, Nixon pulls his weight and throws a couple a punches. Moore drops him and Nixon manages to escape the hold! He swings around behind Moore and picks him up in the air and drops him on his back with a body-to-back suplex. The momentum from the slam rolls Moore backwards onto his stomach. Nixon doesn't hesitate and gets the challenger right back up to his feet and begins knifing chops acrossed his chest. Nixon pulls Moore into a schoolboy pin and Old Man Johnson slides into action!

One!

Two!!

Two and half!!

Moore shifts his weight and reverses the pin!

One!!!

Nixon flips it back!!

One!!!

Kickout by Moore!!

11:34

Both men jump straight to their feet on opposite corners... Moore sprints across the ring and .....

Mike Stump: SHINING WIZARD!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: NO!! MOORE MISSED!!

Thomas Nixon hits the mat just as Brandon Moore soared over him with the flying knee! Moore collides with the turnbuckle and folds up in the corner. Nixon is on his feet and stomps Moore in the chest then drags him out into the center of the ring. He runs a thumb acrossed this throat signalling for the end.

Gaylord Cockshafer: It looks like Nixon is ready to put this one away!

Mike Stump: I wouldn't count Moore out yet, Gaylord!!

Nixon brings Moore to his feet and takes a couple jabs to the gut, Nixon fights back with a big forearm to the back and pushes Moore against the ropes! As Moore bounces off Nixon follows him and dives on him with a clothesline!

Mike Stump: Look out!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Both men to the outside!

Both men fell to the outside after collapsing on the apron. They crawl away from each other, Moore helping himself to his feet with the steel steps and Nixon doing the same on the barricade. Both men look at one another and begin to stumble at each other. Moore misses a big haymaker and falls against the barricade! Nixon releases a fury of fists and knife-edge chops then pulls Moore off the barricade to throw him into the ring steps! Moore reverses and Nixon does he best to avoid them, but does more damage to himself by trying so! He attempted to leap over them but got caught and rolled off of them onto the back of his head! He crawls away holding where he hit looking dazed! Moore runs and jumps on top of the steps and hits a flying sentan onto the back of Nixon and flattened him! Old Man Johnson screams at Moore on the outside telling him to bring it back inside as he reaches a four count!

9:20

Gaylord Cockshafer: It would be in Moore's best interest to listen to the official here. I don't think he would get the same opportunity if this match ended in a count out or another draw!

Mike Stump: Gotta agree with you, Gaylord! If Moore wants the title, he better finish Nixon off in the ring!

Moore grabs Nixon and pushes him onto the apron and into the ring. Nixon manages to reach his hands and knees as Moore climbs up to the apron himself. As Moore enters the ring, Nixon grabs ahold of Moore's ankle on the apron and doesn't allow it through the rope! Moore struggles and pulls on his leg, but Nixon won't let it go! He pulls it under the rope and forces Moore back to the outside, sitting on the apron! Nixon stands up and nails Moore across the face with a kick! Moore sees stars for a second the falls to his back.

Gaylord Cockshafer: Wow! I'd be surpised if Brandon Moore isn't missing a couple of teeth after that blast!

Mike Stump: It's obvious, too, that Thomas Nixon isn't too concerned about whether this match ends without a pinfall!

Gaylord Cockshafer: That's true, Stump. Even though Thomas Nixon isn't technically the champ, he will be rewarded it in case of a countout or draw!

Nixon meets Moore on the outside and tries pulling him to his feet. Moore took that kick straight on and is apparently still out of it as he struggles to his feet. Nixon holds him up and looks him around the head and throws him over!! Exploder suplex on the apron! Moore flips to his back and rolls off of the apron to the floor again! Old Man Johnson repremands Nixon as he begins another count. Nixon ignores him and climbs to the outside himself. He picks up Moore by the hair and smashes his head against the ring post! Moore bounces off of it and stumbles away. Nixon grabs him from behind and throws him backwards with a German suplex! Moore bounces off of the back of his head again and rolls onto his stomach. Nixon signals to the crowd, "One more time...", with his index finger in the air. He grabs Moore and rolls him into the ring! Moore lies lifeless on his back as Nixon crawls onto the apron and through the ropes. The refree gets into his face for a moment, but he just works around him and stands Moore up! Nixon runs into the ropes, hits a flying knee, and follows up with another German suplex!

Gaylord Cockshafer: There it is! The Nixon-nator!!

Nixon bridges!

ONE!!!

Mike Stump: He's nuts! This is the move that cost him last week!

TWO!!!!

Mike Stump: ARE HIS SHOULDERS UP?!

Gaylord Cockshafer: They are! He's bridged!!

TWO AND A HALF!!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: He's got him!!!

KICKOUT AT THE LAST SECOND BY MOORE!!

6:12

Gaylord Cockshafer: Wow that was close!

Mike Stump: Yeah it was! Moore needs to get it together here. He's running out of time and he NEEDS a clean decision here!!

Nixon stares at the official, Old Man Johnson, who swears on his years of officiating that it was NOT a three count. He climbs to his feet and rests in the corner for a few seconds before marching out and dropping an elbow onto Moore! He crawls onto him to make a cover.... but Moore twists him up and.....

Gaylord Cockshafer: Koji Clutch!! Koji Clutch!

Mike Stump: Moore has it locked in the center of the ring! We're going to have a new champion!!

Nixon reaches out but there's no where to go! Moore has the hold tight as Old Man Johnson is right in Nixon's face! Nixon struggles and struggles, but cannot break the hold! With his one free hand, he begins striking Moore in the face! One punch after another until Moore's eye is cut and begins to bleed! Nixon continues to strike the cut until Moore finally releases the submission!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Thomas Nixon fought through and managed to escape the hold!

Mike Stump: Look at Moore's eye, Gaylord! This could pose a problem for him here! You have to be able to see, ya know?!

Brandon Moore stands up and rubs the blood out of his eye, while Nixon recovers from the hold. Moore runs and drop kicks Nixon while he's just getting to his hands and knees. Moore points to the corner and waits for Nixon to start moving again!

2:00

Mike Stump: Oh man! Here it comes!

Moore jumps to the middle rope, then to the top! "JUST! PLAIN!......"

Nixon is up to his feet!!!

DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Thomas Nixon just caught Brandon Moore mid-moonsault and hit him with DIE MOTHERFUCKER! He dropped him right on his head!!

Mike Stump: What a reversal!! Goodnight, Brandon Moore!

Old Man Johnson is on position as Nixon goes for the cover!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO AND HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: This could be it!

THREE!!!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Nixon did it! What a contest!

Winner and STILL XWF Television Champion - Thomas Nixon

Nixon's music blasts through the arena as he sits in the center of the ring smeared with Brandon Moore's blood from his chest to his arms. He baby's his one arm as Old Man Johns reaches for the other and hands him the Television Title.

Gaylord Cockshafer: That's all we have time for this week, folks! We look forward to seeing you again! Goodnight!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
Guppy Parsh (01-09-2017), JimCaedus (01-09-2017), Rain (01-10-2017), Thomas Nixon (01-09-2017), Vincent Lane (01-09-2017)
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-09-2017, 11:03 AM

On notadoctoranymore99.com, The World's Greatest Detective, Batman released the following statement regarding the leader of PATROL and XWF Television Champion Thomas Nixon's sexuality.

"I heard a perfect rumor that the Television title was suspended, blemishing the otherwise impeccable title reign of Thomas Nixon because he is a gay. Well, to test this theory I had my butler watch his groin all match long to see if he was aroused and he says that at no point a noticeable tent was pitched. So I think that means he's straight, unless Brandon Moore is ugly and I can't tell. It's also possible that he has early onset erectile dysfunction like Gabe Reno's promo claims.

For those reasons I decided to investigate further into the lineage of the XWF Television Title, see if any out and out, for lack of a better term, , have held this title, and if they received similar treatment.

My research led me to two former champions Mr. Supernova, a pansexual alien from a distant planet who successfully defended the belt 12 times and Johnathon Heartsford a man who had rare consensual relations with notorious rapist Frodo Smackins, a midget who is taller than me. With a total of 14 defenses between them, neither of these former champions have ever had their title suspended despite their extra curricular bouts of sodomy.

Although I cannot confirm at this point whether or not Thomas Nixon is a gay unerring scoundrel, I can safely conclude that it was not the reason for suspension and that Mr. Lane's original explanation still stands.

On an unrelated note, if anyone knows the whereabouts of notorious rapist Frodo Smackins please let me know immediately as I would like to kill him as soon as possible."

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Guppy Parsh's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (01-09-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-09-2017), Dolly Waters (01-09-2017), JimCaedus (01-09-2017), Rain (01-10-2017), Thomas Nixon (01-09-2017)
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-11-2017, 12:44 PM

Snow, Reeve and Kid Kool are standing backstage in the Reev-olution lockeroom, all three of them accompanied by their girlfriends. Snow pounds a fist into the wall, while Reeve sits on a bench, Chastity massaging his shoulders.

Kool: Guys, you gave it your all... well, at least Snow put up a fight. What in the HELL was that Reeve? You let yourself get ragdolled out there, bro!

Reeve: Kid, you have a point. I haven't been myself in years, and that proved it. That was the last straw, and I'm fucking embarrassed after what Crimson did to me. I like guys just as much as girls, believe me, but Dong's schlong is as limp as a water hose, and it was slimier and sweatier than Drezdin's jock! Not a good time... Sarah, I'm damned proud of you.

Snow: Yeah...thanks cuz. But that doesn't save me from being pushed around by Jenny fer a fuckin' month... I thought I was prepared, but Chaos proved why he's the champ. Now, I gotta prove I'm a woman of my word... Rebecca? I need something from you.

Rebecca: Anything you want, hun. Just ask and it's yours. <3

Snow: I want you and I to head out to Lover's point and spend the whole night gazing down at the city... holding eachother and kissing one another... I need your arms around me, cuz my career is crumbling.

Rebecca: We will, I'm here for you... but you're wrong. Your career is just beginning... stick with it. Pay your dues, don't give up, and you'll show them. Please... believe me. <333

Snow: Goddammit, I love you!!! XD

Snow stands and puts her arms around Becky, as Kid, Nash, Reeve and Chas all cheer their comrades on.

Reeve: Sarah, when we enter together into that tag match, we're gonna finally prove to the XWF roster that we DO belong... we're gonna regain the cred we've lost over the years, we're gonna climb the mountain and grab our spot on top. This Revolution is REAL, and it WILL be televised. I love you, cousin.

Snow: [facing Reeve, holding Becky's hand] I love ya too, cuz.

Chastity: Reevie-kins... Sarah. I can't believe the two of ya are cousins, after the heat we had back when Snow first stepped on the scene. Reeve and I were all over you, Snow... Didja know that Broken Hart was actually your cuz?

Snow: Well... let's just say I had a sneaking suspicion. But now, we're family again, along with the rest of ya, and NOW? Failure is no longer an option. We gotta show the world that we mean business and that The Reev-olution is more than a gimmick. It's a movement.

All six form a circle, reach a hand in, and smile at eachother.........before raising their hands up and shouting "REEV-OLUTION".

|tbc|

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-11-2017, 01:40 PM

Just then, Jenny Myst shows up in her tight black dress. She has her bags with her, packed and ready to go. She is pulling them behind her, and trying to juggle and cell phone and a makeup case.

Snow turns and ends up face-to-tits with Jenny, who looks down at her.

Oh, Snow. Hello there. Come on now, servant, my bags need to be brought to the car. And here is a list of things I need for the hotel room before we head to the airport tomorrow". She hands a clipboard list to Snow.

Oh, and make it snappy, Snow, because I have plans tonight. Make sure the bags are put into the car, biggest to smallest, and the car is stocked with Evian waters for Chris. Thanks. Smooches."

She goes to walk away when Snow grabs her shoulder. Jenny turns and looks at Snow with a death stare. Snow is fuming, breathing audibly with huffs. Jenny smiles at her. "It's in your contract. Do it, or you can kiss your 'crumbling career' goodbye."

Just then Chris walks up, the Universal Title over his shoulder. He looks at Jenny, looks at Snow, and says "You told her about the Evian's, right?"

"Mmhhmm"

They both laugh as Jenny waves bye to her as they both walk off the screen.
Hate Post Like Post