Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Heyman Truly Knows Fuck All
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-06-2017, 11:04 PM

Mr. Heyman, collapsing the career of Brandon Moore en route to taking the Hart Title does not disqualify me from winning any other title.

It does however set up an amazing tournament for whatever title I vacate.

I recommend you consult with other members of the XWF regarding shitting in your hand. After all, if I wanted to destroy a little girl for her belt, I would have. Dolly seems to have moved on and found better things to do. Good for her. Hell, Pest used to tell me what a worthless dingleberry her daddy was, it's nice to see she went somewhere she won't get hurt.

You had the good sense not to piss me the fuck off when she was defending, I don't reckon you want to be on the board with Trax, Chaos, or Scully right about now since you're settled into someplace comfy. So don't.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post!
Dolly Waters (01-08-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-06-2017, 11:34 PM

Are you looking to fight me, Mr. Bourbon?

Perhaps you should google the definition of ineligible. Should you win the Hart title, that deems you instantly ineligible to compete for other singles championships until such time you either lose the Hart title, or vacate it. One of the reasons I am Championship Commissioner is for the very fact that there has been too much of a monopoly on championships while other viable contenders are left in the cold.

That is not to say that an... arrangement... couldn't be made.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-07-2017)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-07-2017, 06:01 PM

What's your offer?

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-08-2017, 05:48 AM

Also, what is your plan regarding current Federweight champion Brandon Moore challenging for the Hart Title?

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-08-2017, 10:05 AM

Perhaps I need to clarify. The Hart, Television, Xtreme, and Universal Championships are considered the major singles titles. The Federweight and Heavymetal Weight titles are not major prestigious championships and do not qualify as being held in the same regard as those that are major, prestigious titles. One may hold a non-prestigious title AND prestigious title. There's a reason the non-prestigious titles have no place in the contender rankings.

As for as your first question, Mr. Bourbon, I'm not the one wishing to compete for every title. I'm not the one that has to offer anything.
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-08-2017, 01:07 PM

You brought up an arrangement. If you just want to throw buzzwords out there without substance, it'll bite you in the ass, and us sharks were born swimming.

Furthermore, the way I sees it, if you want to be some dink who wants to flex some kind of control over the careers of others, so be it. Whatever championship I hold will be the top title in this company, and of you don't appreciate what it is I'm telling you, that's okay, it's to be understood, not appreciated.

Just another pawn protecting Chris Chaos and Scully as far as I'm concerned.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-08-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-08-2017, 01:52 PM

What ever kind of "protection" you claim Chris Chaos may have .... Will not protect him from the inevitable.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JimCaedus (01-09-2017), Thomas Nixon (01-08-2017)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-08-2017, 03:17 PM

Doc, when you're right, you're right. Wielding the truth like a sword. I am inevitable.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
JimCaedus (01-09-2017), The Blue Tango (01-08-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-08-2017, 04:01 PM

"The doctor believes in Robbie Bourbon."

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JimCaedus (01-09-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-08-2017, 05:14 PM

I also believe in Robbie Bourbon. He's a tremendous competitor. Sooner or later, he'll make a great Universal Champion.
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-08-2017, 06:50 PM

Probably going to have to be later, I reckon. I'm not going to just throw in the towel and hope for opportunity when I already have it.

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 01:31 AM

as far as I am concerned Robbie deserves it more than Peter does. And for the record I don't need any protection I will take any and all who want to tango with the best in the business. Quite frankly I don't give Paul him in the time of day, I just let him go about his little ranking system and pretend he is important but we all know you're the most important person in this company is and you are looking at him. As long as I have this 20-pound hunka precious metal around my waist I am the cornerstone. So if Doc wants it. If Robbie wants it. You both know where to find me."
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:14 AM

Robbie absolutely deserves it. And one day he'll get it.

If you want to press the issue of being the best, Chris, I have a lot of folks willing to step up. Men you've never faced. Men you don't see here right now.

Chris Chaos is a big fish in a small pond.

What happens to you, Chris, when I unleash the sharks?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Dolly Waters (04-24-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 02:20 AM

a shark will eat no matter the size of the opponent. If it has blood in it breeds it is a meal. Eric will either kill or be killed trying. I will run through everybody on this roster anybody else you have. Quite frankly I'm bored with my subpar competition here. I love a good challenge
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:26 AM

(01-23-2017, 02:20 AM)Chris Chaos Said: a shark will eat no matter the size of the opponent. If it has blood in it breeds it is a meal. Eric will either kill or be killed trying. I will run through everybody on this roster anybody else you have. Quite frankly I'm bored with my subpar competition here. I love a good challenge

Thank you for proving my point. A shark will indeed eat no matter the size of the opponent. We've already established that you're a big fish in a small pond. If I choose to release the sharks upon this roster, Chris, you're nothing more than an appetizer.

I'd prefer not to have to do that. I'd prefer to cultivate from within. Those sharks have paid their dues and carried this company. They've earned their right to stay home. You? You've barely earned your right to stay here.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 02:44 AM

watch yourself Paul, or you may be having to take that Vincent Lane money to get a whole new set of dental work done
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 02:45 AM

Oh look, more cowardly threats.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 02:48 AM

I took out your little protege Dolly Waters, I put her on the Shelf and put her in her place. Don't think I can't do the same to you I saw you out there screaming like a banshee during our match, pretty sure you even pissed yourself also. What you need to realize is that I'm not afraid of anybody or anything and I have had the deck stacked against me now since day one and I have survived and I will continue to survive. Do and say what you wish but ball you know it was not a single member on this roster that take this belt off of me so how about we do this, I will run through everybody on your little Jewish list and when I do you can bring in your so-called sharks. Once I take out any and all threats I will have nobody left to beat on.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2017, 04:04 AM

(01-23-2017, 02:48 AM)Chris Chaos Said: I took out your little protege Dolly Waters, I put her on the Shelf and put her in her place. Don't think I can't do the same to you I saw you out there screaming like a banshee during our match, pretty sure you even pissed yourself also. What you need to realize is that I'm not afraid of anybody or anything and I have had the deck stacked against me now since day one and I have survived and I will continue to survive. Do and say what you wish but ball you know it was not a single member on this roster that take this belt off of me so how about we do this, I will run through everybody on your little Jewish list and when I do you can bring in your so-called sharks. Once I take out any and all threats I will have nobody left to beat on.

Ms. Waters is no longer my client and hasn't been since I took office.

Allow me to correct you though. YOU did not shelf Dolly Waters. Her own foolishness did that when she chose to take steroids. I soiled myself only because I was on medication for a serious undisclosed illness. It was the medication that did that, not you.

Trust me Chris, you weren't here when I was General Manager. You have NO. FUCKING. IDEA. what its like to TRULY have the deck stacked against you. No one knows how to stack a deck quite like Paul. Fucking. Heyman.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 04:12 AM

Yawn
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
Hero Xtreme 7.9 (01-23-2017)
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-23-2017, 05:48 AM

Hero Xtreme 7.9 begins to applaud Chris Chaos's unoriginal meme.

Quote:[Image: Yawn1.png]

[Image: Yawn2.png]

Hero Xtreme 7.9: Flawless Peter Gilmour impression, chumpion. This begs the question though....

Hero Xtreme 7.9 gives a God-like chuckle

Hero Xtreme 7.9: Was that a "let's get out of here and have some gay sex" yawn, or do you simply want Mr. Hymen to do a better job shaking his ass for you?

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hero Xtreme 7.9's post:
Dolly Waters (04-24-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-23-2017, 07:02 AM

okay maybe I have been asleep for the last few months or something but ummm who the Hell are you? And what makes you feel you are worthy to even think the name Chaos?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Vincent Lane (01-23-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-23-2017, 07:51 AM

Suck my dick chaos!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(01-23-2017), Dolly Waters (04-24-2017), Jefferson Jackson (01-23-2017), Vincent Lane (01-23-2017)