Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
18th Birthday, JFK, and Seinfeld
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-06-2017, 10:20 PM

Scene 1
Dallas, Texas
November 22, 1963

The sun rose high in the sky throughout the morning. It wasn’t a hot day, it was supposed to be breezy in Dallas, Texas. The kind of weather that makes you want to take the top down on a convertible and go for a drive around the neighborhood.

But at this time, around 6 AM in the morning, Thomas Nixon is laying down on his hotel mattress. Thomas is dressed and ready to proceed with the plan, in fact, he is so anxious that he is ready far before he needs to be. He is wearing a light blue pair of jeans and a plain white tee shirt. He rests his head on the pillow, both of his hands are clasped together behind his head.

Nixon’s eyes are closed, as he takes long, deep breaths. On the nightstand next to him, a large radio quietly plays a local news station.

“And the high for today will be sixty-three degrees, with a low of forty-four…Word has it that President John F. Kennedy is in town today to meet with a few follow congressman…”

The words of the news caster along with static flow through the room. A small nervous smile sneaks across Thomas’ face. He sits up, turns the radio off, and he gets to his feet with a look of determination in his eyes. This is Nixon’s biggest task yet, and he certainly does not want to screw it up.

Scene 2
Philadelphia, PA
June 6, 1963

It was a great day for Thomas Nixon. His caretaker, Hodiah, and several of his family members rejoiced, bringing Thomas some small presents and desserts. The day marks his eighteenth birthday; the same day that Richard Nixon traded his son to the lizard people eighteen years before. Growing up, life was mostly pleasant. Thomas lived in comfort amongst the lizard people with little difficulties and few problems. His life was full of joy and happiness. Thomas wasn’t naïve about his unique living arrangements, but he didn’t reject his lizard family. He enjoyed that he lived a different life than most people, and he embraced it.

Over the last few months, things had changed. Some of the lizards that were part of his tribe had passed away. Several funeral ceremonies had occurred even in the last few weeks. Before, people would pass from disease every now and then, but it seems that every few days a different one of their kind would be found dead. Usually, they were killed in a violent manner.

Obviously, Nixon wasn’t worrying about these things. It was his birthday. The night grew late, and more members of his tribe excused themselves from the Masonic Temple. Soon enough, there were only a few of the creatures left in the building, the ones that tended to live in the Masonic Temple. This included Hodiah and Semiazas, the primary leader of the lizard people.

Semiazas wears black robes, which differentiated him from the rest of the lizards that mainly dawn the dark blue variety. This garb marks his rank as an elder amongst the lizard creatures. Semiazas gestures to the young Thomas Nixon, and he leads him to a smaller room within the temple. The room was a simple office space featuring a large, brown desk. The walls are a gold and tan blend that are illuminated by a bright lighting fixture.

Semiazas takes a seat behind the large desk, offering Nixon the chair directly across from him.

“I hope you’re having a wonderful day…I hate to bring you down to reality, but there’s an important issue we need to discuss.” Semiazas calmly said, albeit a bit reluctantly, as he flipped through a stack of papers on his desk.

“It’s no trouble. Sooner or later, I expected to have this talk. I know something is wrong, and I knew you’d tell me eventually.”
Nixon replies.

“I assumed you’ve noticed. It’d be hard not to. So many lives have been lost this year. More than last year, even though it’s only June! There is a reason behind the atrocities that have afflicted our people. I don’t want you to misconstrue what I’m about to tell you. I know that you are informed on current events, but I want to give a recap. Obviously, there is tension between the United States government and the Soviet Union. Unfortunately, we have become the victims of this tension.”

“How so?” Nixon inquires, surprised that he is being lectured on the Cold War.

“Politics aren’t that much different than the rest of the world. Politicians and countries have weaknesses and they make mistakes. Most of all, world leaders have egos. Last year, the United States government created a plan, commonly known as the “Bay of Pigs”. This plan failed miserably. They attempted to plant former citizens in Cuba, hoping that they could successfully start a revolution. These plants were quickly targeted and taken into custody by the Cuban government, then they were mercilessly slaughtered. Not long after that, Russia attempted to bring missiles to Cuba, so they would be able to easily attack the US if they needed to.”

“But what does that have to do with our community?”

“It’s simple. Very, very simple. Hell, I probably gave more background information than I needed to! The point is, nothing was going right for President Kennedy. Bay of Pigs failed and the Russians almost brought missiles into Cuba! But Kennedy is an egotistical man. He couldn’t believe that his plan was flawed, and it didn’t help that he is surrounded by yes men that praise him like a god.

Many members of our tribe that have died violently have been killed at the hands of US agencies. I’m putting the pieces together, and I believe that the government thinks that we are allied with the Russians. They think that we are some sort of informant that feeds the Russians intel about the United States’ foreign plans. The United States government is using us as a scapegoat because of their faulty planning. Kennedy rashly decided that we are to be punished and executed, and we can’t earn due process because we must protect our identities as lizards.”

“We can’t sit here and let them kill our people! That’s unfair! That’s idiotic! How do we fight back against them? How can we stop Kennedy?”

“That’s why I brought you here. Lately, when myself and the elders have met together, Charun has had some strong words about the United States government. He’s suggested many controversial offensive attacks, but I’m worried. If we escalate further, I believe that the government may escalate their attacks. I don’t know if we can sustain total war.”

“Then we shouldn’t fight an all-out war.”

“Exactly. I don’t know exactly what extremes we should take this to, but I’m under the impression that creating chaos will take us further than simply fighting. Instead of having our good men try to kill government agency members, I think it would be smart to cut off the head of the snake. If we take out the leader, that should stifle their momentum. They won’t have a competent, popular man in charge, and we could potentially buy some time. We just have to wait for our opportunity to strike.”

“Are you proposing that we assassinate the president?”

“I’m proposing that you assassinate the president.” Semiazas leans back in his chair, a snarl crossing the lizard’s face.

“You must be crazy. I can’t kill John Kennedy!”

“Don’t think of it as killing the president; that makes it sound like you are doing a disservice to your country. If you killed Kennedy, you’d be saving thousands of lives! Lives amongst our people! In our tribe! You won’t be alone. We have a plan. I talked this over with Charun, and he found a fringe group that already has a plan. A group that spans different large cities across the United States. They are all willing to take action when the opportunity presents itself. I think we can make sure that you are involved. That means that we need you to be on call and prepared.”

“But why me?”

“You’re a human. You can sit on a flight for hours and meet with various humans for long amounts of time. You don’t have the basic limitations that we do. It works out the best, and we believe that you can handle this immense responsibility.”

“Semiazas, I respect your wishes, but this is a lot to take in. You’re asking a lot from me.”

“I know, my son. Think it over, sleep on the thought. Remember, I’m not asking you to do this. Your people, your friends, and your family are asking this from you.”

Semiazas reached for a folder on his desk and handed it to Thomas. “Take this.”

Thomas glanced down at the folder labeled ‘Briefing: JFK’, and he gave Semiazas a nod. The elder lizard reciprocated an acknowledging glance, and Nixon left the room with a grand weight on his shoulders.

Scene 3
Green Bay, Wisconsin
January 6th, 2017

Thomas Nixon sits in his hotel room in Green Bay, Wisconsin the night before his Savage Saturday Night match. It’s a cold, dark evening, and he found himself in sweatpants mindlessly flipping through television channels. Normally, he would go out on the town and people watch. It’s always interesting to observe the way people interact with one another, especially on a Friday night. Sometimes, he would request a woman to be sent to his room, and that woman typically never saw the light of day.

But this wasn’t that type of night. He never enjoyed slaying a beautiful woman, but it was a part of a ritual. A ritual that allowed him to keep the body of his younger self. He was perpetually in his 20s, when in reality he was in his 70s. Luckily for Thomas, he didn’t have to maim people particularly often to maintain his youth. It usually was on a monthly basis.

Thomas flips through the channels, eventually settling on an episode of “Seinfeld”. On the screen, Jerry and George are bickering about some trivial, social problem. All of a sudden, Kramer bursts into the room sending the studio audience into howls of laughter.

“Jesus fucking Christ.” Nixon mumbles to himself, as he pulls out his phone.

Nixon instinctively checks his e-mail, and sees that the card for the January 18th edition of Wednesday Night Warfare was announced. He scrolls down on his phone noticing that the show is on a cruise ship in Antarctica (an interesting choice) and he will be competing against Gabe Reno and Chris Chaos in a three way, non-title bout.

Nixon exhales deeply, sighing loudly even though nobody is in the room to hear it.

{This is a big match up. Another main event match with high stakes. This may not be another Television Title match, but a lot is on the line in this bout. And this is another big opportunity to change the landscape of the XWF. If I win this match, one of two things will happen. If Gabe Reno eats the pin, I get to shut his fucking mouth for the foreseeable future. It will be another decisive loss for him and he won’t be able to challenge me for my Television Title anytime in the future, assuming I can hang onto it against Moore and Cain. But if I pin Chaos, I’ll officially have earned a Universal Championship opportunity. That will serve as a great insurance policy, and it would be nice to know that I get to fall back on a main event title opportunity if I ever lose my Television Championship.

That’s a pretty hefty reward and that’s a lot of motivation for me to kick some ass. I’m surprised this match got the green light from upper management, seeing that there have been very few matches with title implications as of late. This match will shake up the contender’s lists. And if I pin Chaos, people might even begin to rethink how they view the Television Champion! I’m considered in the ‘lower tier’ by many, but I think I could change a lot of minds and turn a lot of heads if I beat him clean in the ring. My belt might even be considered on par with his, if I can beat him fairly in the main event of Warfare. That’s a lot to consider.

But I’m not getting ahead of myself. Opportunities are exactly what they are. You have to capitalize on them to have success, or else it’s just another wasted chance. It’s easier to fail than to succeed; it only takes one misstep to ruin your hopes and aspirations.

So I’m going to do the smart thing, the humble thing. I’ve thought enough about Reno and Chaos. I’ll worry about them Sunday morning. I’ll plan my strategy for the Warfare main event after the dust has settled against Cain and Moore. Then, I’ll be able to give them the attention that they deserve. That’s a compliment to the ability of Chaos and the absolute lunacy of Reno.

Until then, let’s find something better on than fucking “Seinfeld”.}

The scene fades to black, as Nixon sets his phone down and returns to flipping through the channels on the hotel television.

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
JimCaedus (01-09-2017)