Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savage Saturday Night 12/31
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-03-2017, 04:29 PM

[Image: D8KGAs5.jpg]
DECEMBER 31ST, 2016

LIVE from TIMES SQUARE in New York City... XWF brings to you SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!

GET HYPE!!!

"The Witch Doctor" Bear Braddock
- vs -
Kid Kool

Snow
- vs -
Cain
Inferno Match

Benito Angelo
- vs -
Jim Caedus
X-Treme Rules Match

Drezdin and Nami
- vs -
XWF Universal Champion
Chris Chaos
Handicap Match

Shandell Jones
- vs -
Isabella Ravenwolf
New York Street Fight

Television Championship Match
Thomas Nixon
- vs -
Brandon Moore
15 Minute Time Limit As The Ball Drops!

Just as the show kicks off, the lights cut out.

#7DAYS
#6DAYS
#5DAYS
#4DAYS
#3DAYS
#2DAYS
#1DAY

#TODAY

A voice resonates through the darkness--

"Happy New Years, XWF... the countdown has finally ended...I'm back."

The X-Tron fills with swiftly changing numbers and letters, all in lime green and ice blue... Suddenly, in the midst of them all, there rests one message;

'SAVE_US._33_3'

The stage rocks with pyro, before 'Save Us' by Mushroomhead hits, and the voice continues...

[yotube]1oi_dwoBXgk[/youtube]

"My goal in this company is to DESTROY those who shouldn't be a part of this company... to tear them up and toss them aside, so the TRUE talent may shine alone. I'm no longer taking orders from the upper management... I'm making my own rules, calling my own shots, and I have family backing me up. XWF... you chewed me up and spit me out. I felt like I was a joke... while the REAL jokes are getting the titles, the money, the fame, the glory, YES I'm jealous but I have a right to be. These men and women that claim victory, men like Scully, Gilmour, and many like them, are putting in a lot of effort, yes, but their work is not on par with so many here... yet they reign supreme.

"No.MORE."

*BOOM*

The stage is rocked by red pyro, and the message on-screen slowly changes--

'SAVE_US._33_3'

SAVE_US._EE_E

SAVE_US.REEVE

The fans erupt in a mixture of cheers and boos, as Reeve Gordon steps through the curtains, wearing a black tee with the words "Miss Me?" written across the front in red. He's flanked by Kid Kool and Snow, all three wearing a smile... KK and Snow wearing shirts with the word 'Reev-olution' scrawled across the front. They stand on-stage, a microphone in Reeve's hand.

Reeve: Ladies and gentlemen... welcome to the FUTURE! Welcome to the family that will save the XWF from itself. Believe, or be left behind. Either you're with us..... or you're against us. We have the best intentions for the Realm of Xtreme... and I can only hope you all work with us in our efforts to return the XWF to greatness. No more toilet humor, no more pot shots to get ahead, NO MORE. It is the turning of a new year... and we WILL make a difference for 2017. The XWF is about to evolve before your eyes. I love you people, I want the best for you, thank you, enjoy the show!!

The Reevolution hold their hands high, soaking in the mixed reaction, Reeve officially back in the Realm.

Mike Stump: WOW! What a weird and unique way to start our show! Broken Hart is really Reeve?? Isn't he dead???

Gaylord Cockshafer: No one stays dead for long around here, Mikey! Especially this hot crowd right here in Times Square! We are just a little while away from 2017 and we're bringing it to you LIVE! Let's get to the ring!

Tig O'Bitties-The following match is one fall. On their way to the ring. From Parts Unknown, Standing at Six Six and weighting in at 236 pounds. 'The Witch Doctor' Bear Braddock!"

The arena pulsates in silver and black tones, children tucking their heads into mommy and daddy as loud screeching echoes throughout. The beginning of 'The Sound of Silence' rolls into your ears as the nostalgia and familiarity comfort you just before The Witch Doctor drops down from the top of the XTron seemingly out of thin air. He mianders slowly to the ring with a white mask from the nose down with a permanent smile carved into it and a brown sheeth draped over his head. He eventually makes it to the ring, the lights flicker in which time he vanishes from ringside and appears in the corner maskless and ready for the opening bell in an amount of time that seems impossible to have accomplished it.

Tig O'Bitties-And his opponent. From DisneyWorldLand, CaliFlorida, standing at Six one and weighting in at 222 pounds. KID KOOOOOL!"

"Dance Hall Days" by Wang Chung hits and the fans pop big time as hot pink and lime green laser lights shine all over the stage! " #koolioz " appears on the X-Tron in lime green over a hot pink background, as Kid Kool bounds from the backstage area and through the curtains, sending his fans [the so-called 'Kool Kidz'] into a frenzy. His girlfriend follows not too far behind as Kool rushes down the rampway, tagging hands along the way. He slides into the ring under the bottom rope, before hopping to his feet. He unclips his hot pink-framed shades from his eyes, attaching them to the collar of his shirt...

Nash walks up to the ring and blows a kiss to her boy, who returns with a kiss of his own. He bounces off the far set of ropes, then the other, before hopping up to the top turnbuckle, procuring his cell phone and clickng the red button to take a quick vid of the jubilent XWF Galaxy for his YouTube video blog, " #TheKoolKidz " with Kid Kool!! He then pockets his phone, before rolling out, and walkng up to a young fan, holding up a "#1 Kool Kid!" sign... Kid Kool places the sunglasses over the kid's eyes, as they beam wth joy! Kid Kool smiles, before rolling back into the ring and preparing for the match.

DIING DING.

Kid Kool leaned on the ropes and looked at Witch Doctor with a shit eating grin. This did not please the Doctor and in fact pissed him off. The Witch Doctor rushed Kool and went to plant a big boot to the pretty boy's face, but the blonde hair man rolled out of the way just in time, Witch got hung up on the ropes and now was riding them like a cowboy would a raging bull. Kid Kool laughed at his opponent as Witch Doctor fell of the ropes and into the ring. Witch Doctor got up to his feet and shook off the pain in his balls. Kid Kool put out hand to shake, Witch Doctor didn't at first but complied and shook Kool's hand but it was a trick! Witch Doctor pulled the little shit in for a short-armed Clothesline. SMACK!

Mike Stump-Damn! Showed that blonde hair fucker!"

Gaylord Cockshafer-That should have taken his head off!

Witch Doctor grabbed Kid by the back of the neck and got him to his feet before Irish Whipping him into a corner. Witch Doctor stood a few steps back before charging Kid Kool. BAM! Witch Doctor hit a wicked body splash! Kid Kool fell forwards to the mat below, Bear started to stomp the fuck of Kid, afterward he jumped up into the air and slammed his elbow into the back of Kid before rolling him over and going for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICKOUT!

Kid Kool kicked out just in time. Bear wasn't pleased but got up to his feet before reaching down for Kid, as he was bringing Kid Kool up, the blonde man hit a sharp quick European Uppercut to the jaw of Witch Doctor which caused him to stagger back. Kid Kool followed up with a dropkick to the big guy's chest. Witch Doctor went down like a tree in the woods. Kid made haste up the turnbuckle, targeted Bear before launching himself off the ring post and landed on Witch Doctor with a frog splash! Kid Kool hooked Doc's leg for the pin.

Mike Stump-Viva La Raza!

Gaylord Cockshafer-We still miss you Eddie!

ONE

TWO

THRR-KICKOUT!

The pure shock on Kid's face was priceless. He didn't know how Witch Doctor could have kicked out, being in shock was the upper hand that Witch Doctor needed. With a quick motion, Bear pulled in Kid's arm and wrapped his legs around his neck and locked in a triangle lock. You could see the pain on Kid Kool's face when Bear locked in the hold deep and tight.

Mike Stump-Oh shit, The Witch Doctor nabbed that fool!

Gaylord Cockshafer-I don't know how Kid Kool is going to get out of this one.

The ref asked Kid if he wanted to call it but the cocky fucker said no, he wasn't going to tap but he was fading, the hold was draining Kid fast and soon his eyes were closing. The ref took hold of Kid's arm and raised it up before letting it go. It dropped

ONE

The ref did it again and...

TWO

Once more the ref raised the arm of Kid Kool and let it fall and...

NO! Kid Kool came back to life just in time! and now he was fighting back, Kid used his free arm and started to hammer fist down onto Bear's face.

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

Bear wasn't going to let go!

FIVE

SIX

Bear's nose was bleeding now

SEVEN

EIGHT

NINE

Kid Kool reached as far back as he could and sent his fist down with all of his might. The impact of this one caused The Witch Doctor to finally let go. He rolled away from Kid Kool to get a breather from the assault. Kool was laying on his back breathing harshly. Both men were at their limits now but some how the two were getting up to their feet, once they were both of them looked right at one another before they let out a battle cry and attacked one another with their fists of fury!

Mike Stump-These guys just won't give up. I'm impressed.

Gaylord Cockshafer-Damn, something impressed you.

Kid Kool to his feet first, and with a head of steam he charges at Bear Braddock....

BRADDOCK PUTS THE BRAKES ON HIM AND LIFTS HIM IN A TILT A WHIRL!

THE CURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DRILLS THE IMPACT PILEDRIVER! JUST LIKE THAT!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner by pinfall - "The Witch Doctor" Bear Braddock

Stump: What an impressive victory for the Witch Doctor!

Cockshafer: OH MOTHERFUCKING SHIT THIS IS MY JAM!!!!!

Cockshafer: SILENTOOOOOOOOOO! NOW BREAK THEM LEGSSSSS!!!

Gaylord Cockshafer starts whipping and nae naeing all over the god damn place.

Stump: This is embarrassing to the XWF, Gay. Let's go back to the ring!

Tig O'Bitties-The following match is an inferno match! The only way to win is to set your opponent on fire!

Tig O'Bitties-Making her way to the ring. Standing at Five Nine and weighting in at 127 pounds. From the Trailer Park. SNOW!

Bubba Sparxxx and Chad Mac walk through the curtains layin' it down on their track "Daisy Dukes". The tron lights up, displaying the words "Redneck Raised, Backroad Bred, Country Can Survive". Snow walks through the curtains, holding her flask of courage. She rushes down the ramp, rolls into the ring, before taking a big ol' swig. She then tosses the flask into the crowd before scaling a turnbuckle, and spitting the alcohol into the air ala HHH. She smiles just a tad, preparing for the match ahead.

Tig O'Bitties-Making his way to the ring, standing at Six eight and weighting in at 288 pounds, hailing from Berlin, Germany. "The Last Son of Eden" Cain!

The crowd goes silent following the entrance of Snow, and await the arrival of he who was once gone. He who is known as "The Master of Pain". He who has been called "The Last Son of Eden". Suddenly, the lights die down throughout the entire arena......red strobe lights pulsate along with the sound of the heartbeat, static appearing on the jumbotron. The lights in the gorilla position begin flashing white and the huge silhouette of an inhuman looking being stands there, with spikes jutting out of it's shoulders. The camera changes focus to the gorilla position, and as the ambient noise comes to a halt with get a fast zoom in followed by a set of red eyes flashing in the darkness as the lights die again.

"Cain Is Here." Flashes across the screen, and the lights come up to a dim red hue as the guitars of the music drive the crowd into a frenzy. Cain stands at the top of the ramp, the original Cain, dressed in black from head to toe with a black leather duster hanging from his huge body, spike jutting forth from his shoulders.

As he slowly makes his way down to the ring, he stops from time to time, making Snow wait. He continues down to ringside, staring at the crowd a moment before lifting the bottom of his duster and ascending the steel stairs.

Never taking his eyes off of Snow, locked onto Snow with a cold death stare. He slowly removes his duster and the lights come up. Just when Snow think he's done, he nods his head and his eyes flash, flames erupting from the ringoosts...making you jump.

Cain smirks and the fans chant "Son-of-Ed-en" with rhythm.

Cain stairs down Snow as the ring people are setting up to set fire around the ring. Snow smiled at the tall dark man but he simply growled at her like a wild beast and this monster was ready to battle. Flames come alive as they surround the ring, Cain smirked as it felt fitting. Snow jumped back at the sudden burst of flames but laughed it off.

DING DING

Cain didn't waste any time going after Snow, for being a big man, he was pretty quick. This caught Snow off guard when the giant of a man wrapped his arms around her frame before tossing her with an Overhead belly to belly suplex. Snow hit the mat hard, flames shot up into the air from the impact. Snow held her back from the pain, but rolled over and got to one knee. Cain walked over with a smirk on his face, he was towering over the small female. He reached down for her but Snow rammed the top of her head as hard she could into the gut of Cain. He knocked the wind out of the monster as he stepped back. Snow got up and ran to the man before jumping up into the air and dropkicked Cain in his chest. Cain staggered back and into the ropes, he used the momentum to bounce off the ropes and back at Snow, who was getting to her feet. SMACK! Cain grunted out in pain! Snow ducked just in time and dick punched Cain. The big guy went down holding his family jewels. Snow busted up laughing at him as she flipped him off.

Snow-Stupid shit!

The Lez started to kick at the fallen Cain as she insulted him, but soon the pain in his balls was being replaced with rage. Snow took a few steps backwards and lined Cain up for a Soccer kick to the dome. Cain had gotten on all fours now and was facing Snow. She smirked once she had the target and ran at him, she went for the kick. Cain caught it! He looked up at Snow with an enraged look in his eyes. He pulled her leg so he could get in closer before delivering a wicked uppercut to Snow's jaw, she flew back into the the corner of the ring. Cain speared her hard into the corner, almost breaking her in two. Snow was now sitting on the ground, her arm out of the ring and near the flames. The heat made her snap out of her daze just as Cain grabbed her by the head and tried to force her whole head into the fire! Cain laughed as Snow's face got closer and closer to the flames. Her face felt like it was going to melt! As she was getting closer and closer. She noticed that one of Cain's fingers was close to her mouth.

CHOMP!

Snow went Great White Shark on Cain and bit down onto his finger with all of her might. The pain shot up Cain's arm and caused him to let go. Cain was trying to shake the pain from his finger before looking at it. Snow has drawn blood, like a lot of it. She nearly bit the damn thing off. Snow was up now, she spit out the blood from her mouth. Flames shot up into the air turning up the temperature in the arena. Snow made a charge at Cain as he was making sure his finger still worked. She dropkicked Cain's leg and took one out from under him. He fell to one knee, Snow followed up with a quick Enziguri to the back of Cain's head. Nope! Cain saw this coming and quickly dodged the second attack. Snow missed and ate shit. Cain grabbed Snow with haste and picked her up to her feet then Irish whipped her into the corner. Flames once again burst up into the air. Cain picked up Snow and sat her on the top turnbuckle.

The giant stepped up to the second turnbuckle and locked in a suplex hold on Snow before once again stepping up to the third buckle. Cain went to lift Snow up into the air but was interrupted when Snow kneed Cain in the gut but due to this the two lost balance! Snow was falling backwards out of the ring. She reached out to grab anything and the only thing to grab was Cain. The two went flying out of the ring and crashed to the ground below with a loud Thud! The flames were going crazy now and were shooting high up into the air now. Cain and Snow were hurting but knew they had to get up before the other. They so happened to land near the announce tables. The two warriors were slowly getting to their feet. Snow was the first one to. She grabbed the steel chair of Nipsey Russell and folded it up. Cain shook his head of the cobwebs but they would soon come back as Snow started to whack the fuck out Cain's back with the steel weapon. Each impact caused Cain to growl out. The Last Son turned around when Snow was going to deliver the final blow, as she brought the chair down, Cain punched a hole through the steel chair, which shocked the fuck out of Snow and made her let go of her weapon. Cain got the chair off of his arm. He threw the chair at Snow and hit her right in the face. DINK! The flying chair shot busted open Snow's nose.

Cain didn't waste any time, he grabbed her by the throat before lifting her up high into the air. He took her over to the announce table(The Spanish one of course) and sent her down to the pit of Hell with a chokeslam from Hell. The Spanish announce table explosion into pieces as Snow crashed through. Cain let out a roar in triumph, then a sinister sneer ran across his face like an oil slick.

Cain turns back to the ring and reaches under... producing a gas can!

Stump: Welp. Time to go.

Cockshafer: Take me with you!

Stump: Sorry man, my Uber is full...

Cain dumps the contents of the can onto the kindling that was once the (Spanish) announce booth, then tosses it aside as the smell of gas fumes permeates the arena.

Cain then grabs one of the shards from the table and holds it up to the flames around the ring until it catches... THEN TOSSES IT ONTO THE PILE OF RUBBLE WHERE SNOW STILL LIES!!!

SNOW IS ENGULFED IN FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner - Cain

Almost immediately, firefighters and EMTs rush out to put out the blaze and make sure Snow is okay. Luckily they got there quickly enough that no serious damage was inflicted.

Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top was playing, and the crowd was iffy on their reaction. Benito was standing in the ring, throwing his arms side to side to warm up, as he awaited his newest foe. Suddenly, everything went black.

"Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begins to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer introduces the party pooper; an extremely gentle euphemism. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates XWF newcomer Jim Caedus steps out and the house lights come up.

Stump: I forgot how eerie this guy is.

Cockshafer: Surely one of the most unique entrances in the XWF.

Stump: I have goosebumps.

His hair hangs freely, his eyes devoid of emotion. He glances around at the majority population of fools who have no idea who he is as small pockets of more experienced fans and smarks suddenly erupt with excitement and recognition. None of it, good or bad, seems to get anything other than a dead gaze from Jim Caedus.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket and folds it carefully beside his corner's steps then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

Benito looks a little shook, you can tell by the look on his face. But he knows it is an extreme rules match so as soon as the bell rings Angelo rolls out of the ring. Caedus just stares at him, that same dead gaze. Benito grabs a chair and yells "COME ON!" signaling for Caedus to come to him on the outside.

Stump: Benito trying to gain the advatage early here. He has the equalizer in the form of a steel chair.

Caedus shakes his head, signaling Benito to come to him. Benito hesitantly gets into the ring, then when he sees Caedus not move he charges. At the last second, he ducks, and delivers a drop toe hold to Benito who falls face first onto the chair!

Benito rolls over and Caedus lifts him up. He grins a sinister grin before dropping him with a spinebuster. Benito is down but Caedus doesn't cover. He slowly walks over and picks up the chair, looking at it.

Stump: Jim's got so bad intentions here.

Cockshafer: Benito brought it on himself.

Caedus waits for Benito to get his feet under him, then swings the chair, but Angelo ducks and delivers an elbow to the mid-section, dropping the big man to one knee. Benito uppercuts Caedus, but the bigger man merely staggers back. Benito goes for the knee but Caedus delivers a big elbow to the back of the head. Benito is back down, and rolls out of the ring. This time, Jim Caedus follows him out. Benito is woozy, but notices, and lunges for Caedus who whips him head first into the ring post.

Cockshafer: Benito Angelo might be busted open here!

Stump: And it is all legal! I love that word....legal.....

Cockshafer: Someone should probably check yoyr harddrive.

Stump: Please don't.

Benito is reaching for something under the ring. When Caedus walks towards him, Benito sprays him in the eyes with what appears to be mace. Caedus yells out, falling back and holding his face. Benito has blood running down his face. Grabbin Caedus's head he runs it into the ring post, dropping him to the mat. Benito rolls back into the ring, but not before grabbing a set of brass knuckles he had taped to the lower part of the ring post.

Caedus gets into the ring and Benito goes for the knockout punch. Caedus ducks, and locks Benito in for a snap suplex. He delivers, but keeps the hands locked. Lifting him back up he delivers three devistating suplex's in a row.

Cover

1!

2!

Benito SOMEHOW got a shoulder up!

Stump: Lot of fight shown here by Benito. No wonder PATROL saw something in him.

Cockshafer: I don't think Jim Caedus is done with him yet.

After a few stomps, Benito rolls back out of the ring. Caedus follows.

Benito reaches under the ring for something but Jim won't be fooled again. Shoving the camera man out of the way, Jim Caedus grabs the camera cord and begins to choke out the member of the World's Friendlist Mafia. Benito is fading fast, and out of desperation hits a low blow to Caedus to back him off. Stumbling back, Benito takes a few seconds to get his wits about him before grabbing Caedus by the hair and delivering a nasty headbutt.

Stump: A little tenacity by Benito here.

Cockshafer: He is an animal backed into a corner.

Caedus grabs Benito around the waist and shoves him towards the barricade, but Benito reverses. He whips Caedus into the barricade, but Caedus reverses! He whips Benito into the ring apron and as he stumbles out hits him with an atomic drop then a huge clothesline. Benito is out. Caedus digs around under the ring, and finds a stop sign. Picking up Benito's head, he puts the stop sign under it, using it as a big red aluminum pillow. Stomping on his head once or twice, he grabs the chair from the ring announcer.

Holding it high above his head he sends it crashing down, but Benito rolls out of the way at the last second. Caedus turns quickly, swinging the chair again, but Benito grabs it from him, or at least tries to. Him and Caedus wrestle for position of the chair when Caedus kicks Benito in the gut. Getting possession of the chair he cracks him over the skull with it.

Cockshafer: MY GOD! Benito's brains are scrambled!

He throws the now limp man into the ring. There is a chair still in the ring from when Benito brought it in. Benito is out. Caedus grabs it and begins to wear out Benito. 4, 5, 6 vicious shots. Throwing his arms up, again with that dead stare, he pins Benito.

1!

2!

3!

Winner by pinfall - Jim Caedus

Stump: This one is mercifully over.

Cockshafer: Jim Caedus scares me.

Stump: He scares everyone.

Caedus leaves the ring with zero emotion as XWF medical crews rush in to check on Angelo as the camra cuts to the back.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Okay, XWF fans! The New York Street Fight between Shandell Jones and Isabella Ravenwolf is about to begin. We're told the action has already begun!"

Mike Stump: "Well?! What are you waiting for Gaylord! Switch this shit over!"

The screen switches to the streets lit up from the bright lights of the Big Apple. A crowd surrounds an open area on the sidewalk, screaming and yelling at whatever it is going on within the mob.

Ravenwolf and Jones are duking it out throwing fists back and forth. Ravenwolf counters a blow, grabs Jones by the back of the head and throws him into the side of the brick building standing behind them. Jones bounces off and falls to the sidewalk on his hands and knees. Izzy doesn't hesitate and kicks Jones in the ribs sending him onto his back.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Just to remind you fans, there are no rules in this match. ANYTHING GOES! We've seen some street fights in our day, and this one in the Big Apple shouldn't be any different!"

She picks him up and guides him over to a hot dog stand where the vendor scurries off in fear of catching some crossfire. Izzy throws Jones at the stand, but he sticks his foot out. He grabs Izzy by her head then and smashes it off the top of the cart. It bounces off and she staggers back holding her face. When she looks again, Jones has a bottle of mustard and squirts a ton of it in Izzy's face. Some gets in her eyes, blinding her, before she holds her face again in pain. He grabs Izzy and pulls her up in the air with a vertical suplex! He holds her in the air for a few seconds before dropping her onto the cart demolishing it! The crowd ooh's and ahh's and the destruction while the hot dog vendor bitches off to the side. Hot dogs, buns, and water cover Isabella Ravenwolf as she slowly pulls herself out of the mess. Jones kicks her in the back of the head and helps her to her feet.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Ravenwolf is a damn mess!"

Mike Stump: "That hot dog vendor is out of a job, too, it looks like!"

Ravenwolf manages to counter the grapple and elbows Jones in the stomach and follows up with a big kick to the side of the head. She walks away from the encounter to catch her bearings again and makes her way back an alley. Jones follows her back, dragging a tin garbage can along the way. He hoists it above his head and throws it at Izzy hitting her square in the back from about ten feet away. She staggers forward, but stays on her feet with the help of one of the many dumpsters lined up alongside of the alley. A homeless man is scared away from the garbage can bouncing past him. He stands up and pulls out a knife and crazily waves it at the two competitors. He charges after Jones, but is smacked across the alley by Ravenwolf with a lead pipe! The homeless man soars in the air, bounces off the side of a building, and falls into an open dumpster!

Mike Stump: "Hole-in-one!!"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "WOW! Ravenwolf just kept Jones from getting ganked! Unreal!"

Mike Stump: "Ravenwolf just took out the garbage!"

Jones thanks Izzy with a quick kick to the back and clotheslines her to her back. She drops the pipe and it rattles and rolls across the ground away from them. Jones peaks inside the dumpster beside them for anything else and pulls out an old box of fluorescent tube lighting. He pulls out one lamp and shatters it across Izzy's back as she begins crawling to her feet. She falls back to her stomach as some of the glass beds in her back. He grabs another lamp from the box and smacks another one against her back doing the same thing. He picks her up and slams her head against the dumpster! Izzy sees stars for a second before she chops at Jones, he lands a couple of punches to the side of her head sending her staggering back again. She makes her way for a fire escape for the upper floors of the building. The ladder is unlatched and access to it is there. She begins climbing the ladder and Jones not far behind her. She reaches the first level, which is still several stories in the air. She kicks at Jones as he makes it to the same landing. He crawls across the cat walk on his hands and knees as he takes the blows from Ravenwolf.

Gaylord Cockshafer: "Where the hell are they going?"

Jones uses the railings to pull himself up while taking the kicks from Ravenwolf. He catches her ones, but she counters in the little space they have up there with an enziguri! Jones's head whips to the side and he's nearly sent over the railing to the ground. She grabs him and throws him to the other side where he slams off the railings over there.... They're not as secure as the one that had just saved him, and the one side breaks. Jones struggles to keep his balance as the railing dangles from the catwalk. Izzy charges him and drives both of her feet into his chest with a donkey kick! It sends Jones flying from the catwalk and into the dumpster below!

Gaylord Cockshafer: "OH MY GOD! IS HE ALRIGHT! WHAT A FALL!"

Izzy smiles from above as she leaps down and lands like a cat kneeling on the pavement. She walks over and looks inside the dumpster to see an unconcious Shandell Jones and closes the lid on him. She gets to one side, and with some real amazing strength, Izzy pushes the dumpster out of the alley and onto the street. The mob of people adjust and clear a path for her as they watch and wonder what the witch has in store for Shandell Jones. She proceeds to push it down the sidewalk and is heading towards the subway street entrance.

The lid to the dumpster flies off and Jones pops out from inside! He reaches down and starts pelting Ravenwolf with punches, but the dumpster continues to roll towards the many steps that lead under the city. Izzy backs away and evades a punch from Jones which threw him off balance again.

Mike Stump: "Man, he needs to get out of there!"

Gaylord Cockshafer: "I don't believe Shandell Jones sees the danger that's only a few short feet away! He's still going after Ravenwolf from inside the dumpster!"

Izzy sees the opportunity, she runs and leaps at the dumpster kicking it as hard as she possibly could. The kick caused enough momentum for the dumpster that it missed a few of the first steps before crashing down them! The bouncing and banging caused Jones fall back inside with the lid closing on him as well. It rolls down the first set of many steps, bounces off the opposing wall, and manages to continue down the next set of steps before rolling bottom over top and landing on it's lid. Ravenwolf slowly makes her way down the steps as an official appears out of the crowd of people watching and has no way of being certain if Jones is even alive... The referee calls the match with a TKO!

Winner - Isabella Ravenwolf

Cockshafer: New Years' festivities are in full swing! I hear we have a live feed to CNN reporter Don Lemon down in New Orleans!

Cockshafer: Don... Don has a problem.

Savage comes back from commercial and Nami and Drezdin are in the ring. They seem to be arguing about something, possibly the fact that Nami didn't show up for a promo this week. Just as the two of them look like they might be coming to blows, the opening riff for DIE MF DIE by Dope hits. Steam and smoke engulf the X-Tron as cranberry lights mix with strobe.

Tig O'Bitties: And from Clearwater Beach Florida...........the current XWF Universal Champion..........Chris Chaoooooooooooos!

Chris emerges from the mist with Jenny Myst next to him. Chris has just his wrestling pants on. Jenny is wearing a tight short black skirt with heels. Chris has to Universal Title around his waist.

Stump: Stand up and clap for your Universal Champ! Savage just got a bit more chaotic!

Cockshafer: Why don't you jockride him a little more?

Stump: You'd be honored to, and you know it. That is what royalty looks like.

The two make their way slowly down the ramp before Chris stops about halfway down, unstraps the belt, hands it to Jenny, before running and sliding into the ring (Edge style).

The timer, 3 minutes, appears on the X-Tron. Chris grins and turns around and is instantly shoved into the corner by Drezdin who is aggressive. Nami joins in and the two begin to punch and stomp at the Uni champ as the timer begins and the bell rings.

2:45

Chris almost laughs, and shoves them both off him, sending them flying back. Shaking off the cob webs, he grabs Drezdin by the head and throws him into the corner. Nami is up, Chris boucnes off the ropes and clotheslines her. Drezdin charges Chris, and he grabs him by the head and throws him out of the ring. Chris grins, leaning back against the ropes. The timer chimes under 2 minutes.

1:59

Nami is back up. Chris smiles, sizing her up. WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS! He nearly kicked her head off her shoulders.

Stump: It's over! Guess they won't get their 10 seconds as champions!

Cockshafer: Chaos not going for the pin here?

Stump: There has to be a plan here.

Drezdin is back in the ring. He hits Chris from behind, causing him to stumble, but Chris gets his footing and spins around. Drezdin punches him in the face before taking a hard shot himself. Stumbling back against the ropes Chris grabs him and bends him through the ropes. Stepping outside the ring, onto the floor, he grabs him by the head and pulls, shoving his neck against the middle rope. Drezdin falls back choking.

1:30

Chris rolls back into the ring, taking his sweet time. The clock is rolling now, under 1 minute.

Nami and Drezdin are wobbling. Chris picks up Drezdin, powerbombs him, the takes Nami and sets her up.

Stump: Here comes the equalizer.

Cockshafer: Dominating performance here by the champ!

EQUALIZER! Nami is out cold.

Chris goes for the cover.

1!

2!

Chris pulls her arm up!

Cockshafer: What the fuck?

He smiles at Jenny........then up at the clock.

1!

2!

Pulls her arm up again!

Stump: I told you this smelled fishy!

Cockshafer: I don't see what his motive can possibly be!

The timer ticks down to 30 seconds. Chris picks up Nami..........sets her up for a powerbomb!

But Dezdin charges.....

Big boot to the face of Drezdin!

Powerbomb!

10 seconds!

Cover

1!

2!

Chris pulls her arm up again! He is toying with his opponent as he covers a third time.

1!

2!

The clock is at 5 seconds!

Chris grins and pulls her arm up!

The buzzer sounds. The 3 minutes is up. He smiles a big smile.

Cover.

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner by pinfall - Chris Chaos

But just as Tigs was about to announce him the winner, Chris snatched the microphone from her.

"Jenny! Jenny! Grab the belt! They lasted 3 minutes! They get to hold it for ten seconds a piece!"

Cockshafer: What the hell..I don't understand this at all.

Stump: I do.....he's a changed man! New Years Resolution, remember?!

Drezdin is pulling himself up with the rope. Chris lifts Nami up. Jenny is in the ring with the belt.

He grabs Drezdin, and brings him and Nami to the center of the ring.

"Jenny, give him the belt."

Jenny hands the belt to Drezdin. He holds it above his head. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the Universal Champion for ten seconds......Drezdin!" Chris holds Drezdin's arm up as well. Jenny creeps up behind Drezdin. She has a microphone in her hand.

"Okay, ten seconds is up motherfucker......give me back my belt. Okay now Nami, it's Nami's turn..........oh, but by the way......Jenny has something for you." Drezdin turns around and Jenny blasts him in the face with the microphone. Drezdin wobbles back into the clutches of Chaos.

EQUALIZER.

Jenny lifts up Nami. Chris puts the belt in her hand. Jenny lift's Nami's hands above her head with the belt in it. Nami smiles wide. Chris then bounces off the ropes and his a huge spear on Nami!

Chris then locks in the sharp shooter on Nami! She taps franctically. Jenny puts the belt in front of her face, screaming at her "you dumb bitch! you will NEVER have this! NEVER! TAP!!! TAP LITTLE BITCH! TAPPP!!!"

Chris has a sick grin on his face.

Cockshafer: This is a disgusting display from our Uni champ and his wench! He should be ashamed! Let her go, damnit!

Stump: That's what they get for lasting three minutes!

Cockshafer: Stop it! This is disgusting! We need help out here!

Nami is now completely limp. Suddenly the lights go out.

R-E-N-O comes up on the X-Tron and Gabe Reno's music hits. When the lights come back on, Reno is in the ring. Chris and Jenny have slid out, but the belt stays in the ring. Gabe looks down with a grin and picks up the belt. Gabe holds it above his head, staring a hole through Chaos. On the ramp Chris is yelling NO NO and signaling "Back of the line." Jenny is yelling something and poitning. Reno holds the belt up and looks at it as XWF goes to commercial!

Stump: Let's check back in with CNN reporter Don Lemon is doing down in New Orleans!

Stump: Good god, people...

Chris and Jenny are seen in the back. Chris is irate. "I AM SICK OF THIS. I AM SICK OF RENO INTERFERING IN MY BUSINESS"

Jenny nods, handing him the belt that was retreived by an XWF intern.

Throwing a garbage can and slamming his fist on the wall so a picture falls off......he grabs the belt from her. "Gabe Reno will pay next week......He won't know where it is coming from or when it is coming but he has stuck his nose in my affairs for the LAST time."

As he storms out the camera pans and we see, written in blood, "IM BACK...........BITCH" written on the wall of his locker room.

Thomas Nixon is walking backstage, preparing for his match with Brandon Moore...when from out of the blue, Reeve Gordon turns him around.

Reeve: You were right. You figured me out, but guess what? You've yet to face me at full form. You've yet to face Reeve.Fucking.GORDON. I'm back in the saddle, I'm firing on all cylinders, and you're not going to just brush me off like that. What do you say to a rematch?

Before Thomas can respond, Kid Kool and Snow show up with steel chairs...

*BAM*

...........Kid Kool slams the chair into the head of Brandon Moore, who was coming up behind Nixon. Snow Lou Thesz presses David Stone, and Reeve superkicks Ronnie Cage. The six take after eachother, while Nixon scratches his head and arcs his eyebrow.

HAVOC heads out, leaving The Reevolution looking at Thomas Nixon... Reeve extends a hand for a shake, which Nixon stares at....he looks up at Reeve, and shakes his head 'no', before slinging the title over his shoulder. He pats the faceplate, letting Reeve know how he feels.... Thomas then heads out to the ring, as Reeve glares on...

Cockshafer: It's almost time for the ball to drop here in Times Square! Let's take a look at amazing Grammy Award winner Mariah Carey!!!

Cockshafer: Oh... oh my god.... oh no... let's just get back to the ring.

Tig O’ Bitties: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Television Championship!

Gaylord: I’ll tell you what Mike! I’m sure excited to FINALLY get our main event underway.

Mike: Oh hell yeah, Gay! I’m really excited to see what type of fight this newcomer and give our Savage Brand Champion!

Tig O Bitties: Introducing first, the challenger, from Omaha, Nebraska. He is the current XWF Federweight Champion... BRANDON MOOOOOORE!

The opening lines of Cemetery Gates begin. Once they end and the thrilling guitar piece begins, Brandon Moore emerges onto the entrance stage. He turns his back to the ring and points his thumbs to the back of his jacket. The words "Just Plain Better" are displayed. Brandon then turns around and strolls his way to the ring, ignoring the fans along the way. Once he gets to the ring, he runs up the steel steps, and slingshots himself over the ringpost into the ring. Brandon lands with a roll forward and a smug look on his face as he begins to remove his entrance gear and prepare for the upcoming contest.

Tig O Bitties: And his opponent, from Philadelphia... He is the lead of the PATROL, and the Television Champion! THOMAAAAS NIXOOOOOON!

"My Sacrifice" by Creed booms through the arena, and the crowd cheers in anticipation for the beloved Thomas Nixon. As Scott Stapp's voice plays over the PA, Nixon appears on the stage wearing his black trunks and cape. What stands out to the crowd most is the green lizard insignia on the back of the cape that represents what Thomas is truly fighting for. Nixon races down the ramp, as the crowd applauds him and his cause, whether he is completely insane or not. Nixon hops on the and climbs up the far turnbuckle. Taking off his cape, he then holds it like a flag and gestures at the insignia. The crowd roars in approval, before Thomas enters the ring.

Ol' Man Johnson takes Nixon's belt and hands it to the time keeper before calling for the bell. The two men stand in thier respective corners, hesitating attacking one another as they size one another up. Nixon walks to the center of the ring and motions with his arms as if to invite Brandon to the center with him.

15:00

Moore meets Nixon in the middle as Thomas raises his arm and opens his hand, inviting Moore to a test or strength. Moore smiles and obliges him as the two lock hands, first the right hand on top, then the left hand near their waists.

The two struggle at first, but Brandon Moore, with his height and weight advantage, begins getting the upper hand as Thomas' back begins to bend, then his knees drop to the mat. Brandon laughs and sends a knee into Nixon's chest. Thomas hunches over and Brandon takes off for the ropes, hitting Nixon right in the face with a running dropkick on the rebound. Brandon goes for the quick cover!

13:49

Mike: Oh! Way too early for a cover there!

Brandon jumps up, but stays on Nixon, lifting him up by his hair to his feet and sending an impressive looking European uppercut to Nixon's throat! Moore hits the ropes again, and goes for another running dropkick, but Nixon side steps it as Brandon crashes down onto hi side. Thomas pounces him and begins sending a series of palm strikes to Moore's face. Nixon gets up and lifts Moore, slamming him down with a stellar Falcon Arrow Suplex.

Gaylord: I don't think anyone hits a Falcon Arrow quite like Nixon!

Nixon foregoes the cover and instead starts stomping on Moore around the chest region, but after a series of stomps, Moore grabs Nixon's leg and spins him down to the mat with a Dragonscrew! Moore goes on the attack now, and as Nixon gets back up Brandon slings him into the ropes, hitting him with a slingblade on the rebound, but Nixon doesnt stay down. Instead he bounces back up quickly, favoring his head a bit as he limps his way toward the ring apron. Just as he steps out onto the apron, Moore tries pulling him back into the ring, but Nixon being crafty grabs Moore's head and pulls his throt down onto the top rope while dropping to the floor causing Brandon to fall back into the ring.

10:00

Mike: Great strategy by our champion!

Nixon quickly slides back under the ropes and lands a solid superkick right to Brandon's jaw as he gets up. Nixon goes for the cover!

No! Brandon get's a shoulder up and the fight continues. The two of them are eventually both back up on their feet, exchanging fists in the center of the ring, Moore goes for a short arm clothesline, but Nixon ducks underneath and rolls Moore up with a school boy

No! Brandon kicks out!

8:45

Moore is back up to his feet quickly and charges at an unsuspecting Nixon, jumping in the air and hitting him with a flipping neck breaker! Brandon goes to the corner of the ring and begins motioning for Nixon to get up and just as Thomas does get to one knee, Brandon charges him again...

Galord: NO ONE BETTER!

Mike: WAIT LOOK!

Thomas ducks out of the way of the running Shining Wizard and quickly catches Moore mid-strike and slams him down with and exploder suplex! Nixon doesn't let up and drags Moore out on to the ring apron, hitting another exploder suplex, this time causing Brandon's head to violently smack against the side of the ring as he falls out onto the floor neck first.

Nixon climbs back into the ring, limping a bit as the ref makes a count.

6:15

Brandon finally begins to move a bit.

Mike: I don't think Brandon will be able to beat this count!

Brandon drags himself up to his knees while Nixon begins taunting the crowd.

Brandon tries to stand but falls back over!

Gaylord: It's over! Brandon Moore is going to lose by count out!

10!

WAIT NO!

Moore somehow darts back into the ring at the last second! Just as Nixon tries turn around, Moore hooks his arms in a full nelson and slams him backwards on his neck with a sick Dragon Suplex and bridges into a pin!

Mike: NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION!

3...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:53

NIXON COUNTERS INTO THE VICTORY ROLL!

MOORE KICKS OUT! Both men are up now!

Gaylord: OH SHIT!

Nixon lands a flush running knee strike, grabs Brandon and slams him on his neck with a german suplex!

Mike: THE NIXON-NATOR!

Stump: Why is the referee slapping both hands down on the mat??

Cockshafer: Because Thomas Nixon's shoulders are down, just like Brandon Moore's! I don't think the champion even realizes it!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nixon sits up, exhausted, holding his hands in the air. Brandon Moore rolls to his side and holds up three fingers.

The referee and Ring announcer Tig O'Bitties have a conversation, and referee Chaz Bobo pushes Nixon's arms down, refusing to hand him the title.

Tig O'Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, this match has ended with a DOUBLE PIN!

The crowd gives a huge roar at the sketchy decision.

Stump: Nothing wrestling audiences love more than a non-finish!

Tig O'Bitties: The referee has confirmed with his earpiece with Vincent Lane and Jefferson Jackson... that the Television Championship is officially SUSPENDED until a match to determine the true winner takes place next week!

Result - NO WINNER - NO CHAMPION

Thomas Nixon is blowing his stack in the ring, grabbing at the belt and nearly punching referee Bobo right in the jaw!

Cockshafer: This is unprecedented! Has Vincent Lane really pulled the title off of Nixon???

Stump: It sure seems like it, though he isn't awarding it to Moore either!

Brandon Moore seems nonplussed as well, feeling that he should have won the title. He pleads his case as Tig continues.

Tig O'Bitties: What's more... the TV Match next week on Savage will also be A TRIPLE THREAT... and the third entrant will be...

BOOM.

Flames erupt everywhere, blinding everyone's vision. When they ebb back down, both Nixon and Moore lie in the center of the ring, and standing between their bodies clutching the Television Championship...

Tig O'Bitties: CAIN!!!!!

Savage fades from the airwaves with a close up of Cain's grinning face, and the ball begins to drop in the background!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-03-2017), drezdin5788 (01-03-2017), Guppy Parsh (01-03-2017), JimCaedus (01-04-2017), Thomas Nixon (01-03-2017)
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-03-2017, 05:54 PM

"Vinnie, if you're taking the belt from me, that is truly unprecedented. Moore put up a hard fight and he came out of the match with a draw. Neither of us won. In any company, with any competent management, the champion would retain his belt. Sure, give Moore a rematch next week, and throw in Cain too.

Regardless, I'm still the champion until someone beats me for it. Moore didn't beat me for it, and my actions don't warrant being stripped of the belt.

Rethink your choice, Vinnie, and get back to me. Chalk it up to the heat of the moment, you made a rash decision, and nobody blames you for it. But don't tarnish my title reign like this. This is unwarranted. Nobody will judge you for walking it back. Christ, I doubt you were sober, it was almost midnight on New Year's Eve!

Get back to me with your real verdict. Maybe ask some of the other shareholders. Ask Heyman. Make sure you do the right thing. Don't stick with a dumb decision, just because you don't want to come off as foolish. You can take the gold from me, once I lose a match. This wasn't a loss."

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
Rain (01-06-2017), Vincent Lane (01-03-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-03-2017, 06:54 PM

Thank god that i threw that match. I mean considering that I knew Who i was partnered up with, a person who is a repeat offender, and that if I find his ordinary lupus filled ass I will drag it onto the next show in the ring in front the whole crowd and kill him. He ain't going to live to see another day.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-03-2017, 07:06 PM

(01-03-2017, 05:54 PM)Thomas Nixon Said: "Vinnie, if you're taking the belt from me, that is truly unprecedented. Moore put up a hard fight and he came out of the match with a draw. Neither of us won. In any company, with any competent management, the champion would retain his belt. Sure, give Moore a rematch next week, and throw in Cain too.

Regardless, I'm still the champion until someone beats me for it. Moore didn't beat me for it, and my actions don't warrant being stripped of the belt.

Rethink your choice, Vinnie, and get back to me. Chalk it up to the heat of the moment, you made a rash decision, and nobody blames you for it. But don't tarnish my title reign like this. This is unwarranted. Nobody will judge you for walking it back. Christ, I doubt you were sober, it was almost midnight on New Year's Eve!

Get back to me with your real verdict. Maybe ask some of the other shareholders. Ask Heyman. Make sure you do the right thing. Don't stick with a dumb decision, just because you don't want to come off as foolish. You can take the gold from me, once I lose a match. This wasn't a loss."

Here's the thing, dude. I'm in the business of giving the fans of the XWF what they want, not pandering to minorities for some PC social justice. I have shareholders to answer to. Foreign investors. We need reliable, strong, undisputed champions.

Do you think you should retain a title you were just pinned for? That doesn't make a lot of sense, does it? No, of course not. Granted, you ALSO pinned your opponent... which is why he isn't the Television Champion as we speak.

What we got here, dude, is failure to communicate. I said the title is SUSPENDED. I didn't strip you of it, but you don't fully have it either. You need to come out of next week as the clear winner. The only advantage you'll have is the time limit. If the fifteen minutes expires before either Cain or Brandon Moore can score a fall, the title will fully be yours once again.

Got it dude?

Good.

Oh, and it's Vincent now. Thanks, Tommy.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-04-2017), Rain (01-06-2017), Ronnie Cage (01-03-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2017, 12:28 PM

(01-03-2017, 05:54 PM)Thomas Nixon Said: "Vinnie, if you're taking the belt from me, that is truly unprecedented. Moore put up a hard fight and he came out of the match with a draw. Neither of us won. In any company, with any competent management, the champion would retain his belt. Sure, give Moore a rematch next week, and throw in Cain too.

Awwww.

JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-04-2017, 08:05 PM

OOC: I love the XWF. That's one Hell of a show right there. Boss, writers, excellent card.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
Rain (01-06-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-05-2017, 07:33 AM

~~IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING BENITO ANGELO VS. JIM CAEDUS~~

Behind me the EMTs attend to my opponent as I push my way through the throngs of natives and tourists, drunks and thugs, marks and smarks, XWF fans all. Good people.

I hate people.

I cringe as hands pat my back, palms tussle my hair, phalanges patronize my person, violating my space...fucking Benito. Had this not been my first match in four years, had Benito not been so tough, I'd be landing some accidental licks on these rat-bastard fans. But he _had_ been tough, the _match_ had been tough...and right about now I need to empty my guts.

Seconds later I'm puking into the street but no one notices, their attention is glued to the ring as the show goes on. I feel better. Exhilarated even. Having snatched a modicum of revenge, having _earned it_, I know that for a few hours the nagging sensation, the itch to maim, will thankfully leave me be so I turn round and I enjoy the remainder of XWF's Savage Saturday Night as a fan from the outskirts of the pack.

The brawls, the blood...I think I'm going to like it here.

Following the main event I attend the mandatory team meeting on the chartered bus. Hotel bookings, morning flights and the next card are discussed. The former Television Champion Thomas Nixon causes a bit of a stir, upset with his current situation having to now fight both Brandon Moore and Cain to regain what he sees as his property. Vincent Lane solidifies his position as a shepard of wolves, not sheep, and punctuates his point with a bit of verbal venom. A roster member or two sprinkle their own salt on the wound. I keep to myself. It's not wise to get involved with the drama of others...not if you can't capitalize in some fashion.

An hour later and the XWF is on it's way to the hotel. Not me, I'm still penniless. This ain't a fringe federation, this is a billion dollar company and I can expect my pay during the next cycle of checks. That means I'll be needing a place to stay. That means I'll be hunting for my meal in the garbage tonight. I find a slice of New York pizza with a single bite out of it calling to me from a full trash can near Times Square and I dig in.

"Hey new guy."

I drop my pizza in shock and turn. There's a group of fans recording me with their smartphones and I growl, I feint and elicit flinches.

"Fuck off," I snarl through a mouthful of congealed cheese, sauce and dough!

They backpedal but remain. They think I'm cutting an IC response. I really wish there weren't so many eyes upon me because I'd be scooping a few free with my fingers if I could.

"Hey new guy."

It's a woman in her twenties. She's dressed provocatively and smiling.

"You don't know me, girl."

"I know all about'cha Jimmy-"

'_Jimmy_!?'

"-I've got a condo about forty minutes from here if you need a place to stay tonight. I, uh, have food too if you're hungry."

I do need a place to stay. I am hungry. Who the fuck is this chick? 'New guy' she called me. 'Jimmy'. She must be a wrestling groupie. A slut looking for the next conquest to pad her resumé.

"I've got a wife and daughter," I say.

Her brow furrows in...what is that? Pity? "I know all about your...marital status, Jim. You don't have to be nervous, I'll take good care of you."

"You don't know me."

"Actually I've been a fan of yours since I was fourteen. Like I said, I know all about you."

I don't respond, I simply stare silently.

"Soooo...are you coming?"

...............I nod.

The girl grins and hails a cab. We get in.

'Are you thinking of doing what I think you're thinking of doing?'

Shut up.

'Dude...why?'

Shut. Up.

'Hey, I'm not saying anything...just don't lose track of time. You've got a job again. More than that, you've got an opportunity to get everything you want. To fix this shit.'

There's no fixing it.

'You know what I mean Goddammit. Look, have your...fun...just be cautious. You've come too far.'

Have my fun? Oh I will. I will.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
Rain (01-06-2017)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-06-2017, 05:24 PM

Snow, Kool and Reeve are all backstage in the brand new Reev-olution locker room. Snow and Kid look upset after they both suffered a loss... Reeve speaks to his compatriots-- "Guys, this year may have shown us a string of losses, but now that we're a family, and it's officially 2017? We have a brand new year to rock, and I BELIEVE that we can make a name for ourselves."

Kid: I can't believe I lost to that Papa Shango rip-off!!

Snow: Tell me about it... at least I lost to someone with a name here in the XWF, you lost to some fucked up, psychotic chicken fucker!!

Kid: ... well aren't we full of ourselves! >:^O

Reeve: Guys, get it together! 2017 is the year of the Reev-olution~!!!

Kid, Snow and Reeve triple high-five as the camera fades out...

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
JimCaedus (01-06-2017)