Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 05:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Merchandising Questions
Shandell Jones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-02-2017, 10:34 AM

*The scene fades in on the rain pouring down from the darkness; then it pans to the ground, where it slowly rises up to a metal door. The door has a flickering bulb right above it, and in the center of the door there is a sign. The sign on the door reads "Reserved". Wondering what that means the camera goes in for a closer look and now we are standing right in front of the door. Curiously we open the door to find only a chair in the middle of a small sized room, as the door shuts behind all we see is darkness. A darkness so deep one could imagine demons rising from below the ground.

As we see a light come on, one of those old-fashioned lights that power on by pulling a cord. The cord is what the camera was fixated on, we see a gloved hand going down from the pulley. The camera cuts to a black pair of work boots which are placed firmly on the gray concrete floor. As the camera rises we she that the person in this video is also wearing a black pair of denim jeans, fairly baggy are those jeans. There are rips in random places on the jeans, the knee-caps, the pockets, one on the upper thigh. Up does the camera still pan as it now is focused on a black hoodie; just a simple black hoodie. As it pans even further up, we see that this is undeniably a man; the head is lower, then raises up.

We see the face lined with a smirk so strange. Now this isn't your traditional smirk, no, it is inexplicably evil. Coming to points rather than the kind circular shapes that one is used to seeing. It isn't black and white but a complicated smirk is on this face This is the signature smirk of a psychopath, a psychopath, that I believe we will see very often. Who is this man, this strange man, in clothes that look like they're from the grunge era and a smirk that looks like a demon has come to life. That is the only question that is on almost any XWF viewer is, who is this man that we have seen but not in this light.

The man is non other than XWF competitor Shandell Jones. Jones is sitting peering into the camera. He begins to speak.*

Shandell: XWF, another stint in the big leagues, huh? Another step to me making my legacy as the most dominate wrestler to ever hit the squared circle? Very well, I will succeed in this endeavor. I am put into a three-way match to debut on Warfare here in the XWF, against some stale competition nonetheless. I mean, don't they know who I am, a World Champion in multiple companies, some companies with better talent that is here in XWF. Nevertheless this company thrives, this company is one of the biggest of it's kind and I can't wait to be on the top in it.

*Shandell then pulls out a cigarette putting it betwixt his lips. He pulls up a lighter and has to strike it twice before the flame ensued. He holds the flame to his cigarette and it lights. He takes in a deep inhale, before slowly exhaling, he speaks once more*

Shandell: I have traveled around this world for the past eight years, competing against the best of the best, and beating the best of the best. Japan, China the UK, you name it, underground, Cult, National, Global promotions, I have done it, and I have dominated it. Now I turn my eyes towards XWF, I know that my skills will make me a quick rising star. I remember being in a little federation called ACW, I won my World Championship undefeated; then I had to take some time off and was forced to forfeit my title. When I came back, two years later; I won that title back in the first match that I wrestled, against the toughest opposition I have ever had to face. Compared to that, I see XWF as a cakewalk. If you ask "who the hell is this guy" once again, your probably not a true fan of wrestling, so I'm only going to say this once more. My name is Shandell Jones and I am the Jesus Christ of pro-wrestling.

*He laughs disturbingly as he continues to puff off of his cancer stick. He stands up and walks, the camera follows as he is now speaking again*

Shandell: Let's see, Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke. He was smart, learned I was coming and disappeared, he has even showed up once since I got here, it's weird. You'd think if you got signed by a big corporation such as this that you would take your job more seriously, You see, big matches make big money, let me ask you something, Duke. When the ocean drowns the emotions of a man in motion, does that man stop or continue floatin'? That is also the first question that I want to ask of my other opponent in this match.

Killjoy, same question. You're floating, are you not? Staying in the same place, are you not? Never rising on the card, are you not? Never being took seriously, are you not? Let me tell you something boy, I am not anything that you think I am, I am not anything that you have ever seen and I certainly ain't a fancy wannabe. You are the wannabe, think about it, I will win, I will rise, I will be the main attraction on every card. You, you're just a stalemate of a man from a children's show.

I hope you know what you're getting yourself into calling me out on my clothes like that. Do you just say the first thing that comes to your head or something? I mean, all I heard was lame words placed together to create what is supposed to be a insult? Listen, your worried about the right now and the merchandise when you should be focused on the future. What could you be Killjoy, what could you do Killjoy? I think you're better than you give yourself credit for, hell, I think you can beat me. Are you convinced that you can beat me? Give your self some fucking credit and bring it on.

The light keeper, walks up circular stairs in order to get to the top of the lighthouse, to make sure the boats coming in are safe. They will never have a situation they can't beat, so long as the light keeper leaves the light on. So you have to ask yourself Killjoy, can you keep the light, can you shine, can you rise to the occasion, can you walk up the stairs to the top. Can you stand toe to toe with the best of the best knowing that you are the best thus crossing out the rest, or is that just me. Killjoy you are special, you can't talk game, but I know you can win, I have bestowed unto you that power. You are now healed.

*He lights another cigarette and continues pacing.*

Shandell: Then it comes back to you Duke. You are at the end, that means that Wednesday you will be the first to lose. I suggest you change your name, get a personality, learn how to wrestle and come back in a couple of years, punk, cuz you ain't ready. I've seen your promos, your insults are like a geriatric patient trying to rap, they are fucking hilarious. You've came up with a gimmick that you don't fit, you're pushing yourself in the wrong direction, does it fucking hurt?

I listen, I hear, I see. I haven't seen you talk here, I haven't heard you say shit to me, or Killjoy for that matter, you're just keeping your mouth shut. I guess you wanna prove yourself in the ring. Only problem is, the footage I watched, you're not impressive. Does the fish bite the line only when it's in water, because my friend, you are drowning in my sea. The only way that you can escape is to tell me, tell me that you can beat me, then prove that you can beat, hell, prove you can beat Killjoy, the motherfucker is from Zoobombafoo or some lame shit. Preston, just get your head out of your ass and come to fight.

*Shrugs shoulders*

Shandell: If you do that, maybe, maybe I won't perform an in-ring tracheotomy. A maggot turns into flies, but can a fly build a cocoon and become a butterfly, will it bloom into something beautiful and if so can it also be a shape-shifter? Can a butterfly become the alpha male of the kingdom, let alone the species? Tell me, both of you, are you the maggot that can be the alpha male; are you that good? Can you turn around your career in one night, can you defeat me? Faith the size of a mustard seed can make you capable of doing anything. Too bad you're a "hotdog" and I'm holding the mustard, right? Right?

The question I gotta pose to both of you, the only thing I gotta know. Why, why are you even competing in this match. Is it for fame Duke, is it for merchandise Killjoy? Are either one of you going to give me an answer? Are either one of you going to be a man and step up to the plate to be a silver slugger? Is the strike zone the same for a midget? Can you reach the top with such little arms. We are in the opening match, somewhere I don't belong, but both of you know all too well. Can you emerge from that spot or will I be the only one left standing after Wednesday? That is the question, can you handle the wrath of a king? Can you handle, The Sharper Image?

*Shandell turns the light off and exits the building in a calm manner.*

[Image: 6f9jib.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shandell Jones's post:
drezdin5788 (01-02-2017)