Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Bad newz for opponies and also for the homos Cain and Moore
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-02-2017, 10:34 AM Rainbow  Bad newz for opponies and also for the homos Cain and Moore -->

Some sexy ass music video starts play all over the televisions screens that cover the whole big wall behind our very own super lover, the, crimson dong!

Dong is seating nicely in a rubber chair with an empty rubber chair next to his.

Check it I is here with my main man the Drezzy to the Lezzy, otherwise known, as, Drez, Din!

The dong looks right left up and down, see's no Drez. Where he?

Oright no problemo my sexies I just gotta get this looking around thing down better. ordered.

With that we see Dong enter inter a very strict series of commands. He looks up up down down left right left right while screaming the letters B and A and sticking some Burt's Bees lip balm up his rump.

Status message: Code = accepted! You just got: +30 (Free) Erections!

With his acquired new erection collection, oh snap hey that rhymed did it? The erection collection I got2 say I like the sounds of this (Crimson Dong is thinking this stuff right nows) but I's wondering if my boi Jizzdrezdn will be just as fly on the bomb diggity ideas as my's taste.

Now Don'g just cups his feet around his mouth to extemplify his sound reach limits so a scream can be heard of Yo Drezzy Da Lezzy why'nt you here right now to confirm or comment up this shit it's straight up fiya! Where you'z at?

For hundreds of thousands of years mankind has been challenged with the notion of life inside YourAnus but new technology has allowed our people to finally see the truth that if you place a micro cam inside some guy's bum you can literally see the life pumping into him during homosex eroticism.

Me is thinking I got this win down Pat with my homefuck Drizzed In. The shithead who scoffs the pinrise is awarded with the next TV title shot. Here is the card graffiti if you can help make sense of this mess the X-Dab fucked up:-

Nico Lavey & Broken Hart
- vs -
DREZDONG!
(Drezdin & Crimson Dong<-That'z Me!

And then it say:
Whoever scores the pin get the next Radio Title shot!

Which means I'm sorry but got some bad news for the geeks in da main event here
v

Television Championship Match <-Dat's my shit bitch my shot is next see above writing!
Thomas Nixon

- vs -
Brandon Moore (sorry Brandon you suck and talk like girl, you out)
- vs -
Cain (sorry Cain you dumb gypsy go back to Romania)
- vs -
THE CRIMSON DONG
15 Minute Time Limit!

eDUCATION 1 oh won. I just used brain, eyes and vocal receptors to identify and expose a mistake that would have been fatalic. I has taught definition of the word called next and I's been success today letting spoiler out for the Seventh Jan show big wows I mean cum the fuck on was it ever anyone other than this Crimson ass Dong who'd be advance straight to the main event win reunite with Drezzy and then take the Comcast tittel!

So's the time my oppoenemies called Nico LaGay (such a sexy name I love it hun) and his partner Broken Matt Harty who I guess must have permission from the TNA company to join us. I wondering if this tag steam gout will be any similation to total nonstop deletion at the Harty compound in New Scrotum, West Vaginas.

LaGay and Harty I tell you this now so open wise those eyes and ears to listen good, the warning,

scratch here and sniff to hear warning

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Vincent Lane (01-03-2017)