Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 02:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Wolf | ThE WiTcH DoCtOr
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2016, 02:10 PM

'Wolf' | ThE WiTcH DoCtOr

---------------------------------

Prelude. |

Once upon a time there was a dear little jobber who was loved by everyone who looked at him, but most of all by his grandmother, and there was nothing that she would not have given to the Kid. Once she gave him a little riding hood of red velvet, which suited him so well that he would never wear anything else; so he was always called 'Little Red Riding Kool.'

One day his mother said to him: 'Come, Little Red Riding Kool, here is a piece of cake and a bottle of wine; take them to your grandmother, she is ill and weak, and they will do her good. Set out before it gets hot, and when you are going, walk nicely and quietly and do not run off the path, or you may fall and break the bottle, and then your grandmother will get nothing; and when you go into her room, don't forget to say, "Good morning", and don't peep into every corner before you do it.'

'I will take great care,' said Little Red Riding Kool to his mother, and set off...

Scene. |

Bear Braddock sits in a chair in the middle of the ring, holding a giant staff. His eyes open to the silent onlookers in the audience, gazing slowly right, then back left at the same pace. His head eventually spins all the way around while smiling at them. Children hide their faces. Some adults place hands over their mouths in disgust or shock. A cloud of smoke fills in around the ring then engulfs it as well. Braddock's spinning head can be seen above the billowing white. The smoke begins to dissipate, Bear sitting unfazed in the same spot with his staff. People shriek and run away from their seats back up into the stadium decks. A top the staff now an impaled severed cracked open head, with pieces dangling while dripping red blood on the mat.

I met a woman... she reminded me of Kid Kool. Her complexion was different, but she had the same boisterous attitude; that after a few seconds lulled your senses, making you want to smash her face until her skull cracked open. She was online giving makeup tutorials. Teaching the females of our day to be vein and misleading. Just as Kool has attempted to do this week... to convince the masses he is worthy of being more than cannon fodder for a dominant DoCtOr army of one!

The Xtron plays... a black woman named "Nikki" gives tips on how to apply makeup techniques.

Kid wants to give people advice on how he should be received... stale to the reality that how you are judged is the direct result of WHAT YOU BE! NO ONE CAN MAKE YOUR PATH BUT YOU. WHOOOOOO. You remind me of the children's novel about the boy who cried wolf. You remember the one; a shepherd boy, who watched a flock of sheep near a village, brought out the villagers three or four times by crying out, "Wolf! Wolf!"... and when his neighbors came to help him, laughed at them for their pains. Just like you try to laugh away yours. Eventually, the Wolf, did truly come at last. The Shepherd boy, now really alarmed, shouted in an agony of terror. "Pray, do come and help me; the Wolf is killing the sheep". No one paid any heed to his cries, nor rendered any assistance. It was a painful mirroring of Saturday Night... when all you say collides with all you cannot do. The Wolf, having no cause of fear, at his leisure lacerated or destroyed the whole flock. I am the Wolf, and you Kid, are the boy. There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth. And no one can help you.

Nikki picks up a brush and applies eye shadow while looking into a split live feed.

AND WHEN... you make choices... and suffer in their results... you don't blame everyone else. This may be hard for a "Kid" to understand, but if you want to be taken seriously in this game, you START BY picking a real respectable name. Then, trial by fire, and fire you will see, because at Savage I plan for it to sorround the entire ring. But that is more for distraction... something you will fear, so that the subtleties of my possession can seep into your ears.

After a few more tips, the live feed on Nikki's video goes to a dark room. She looks confused at first then stares at the webcam.

JUST LIKE NIKKI, YOU WILL KNOW. ThE WiTcH DoCtOr is your master, or be made to pay the ultimate toll.

A straight face accompanied by an empty glare in Nikki's eyes, she begins to bang her own head against the web cam. Eventually her consciousness fades, leaning back with her blood and brain matter exposed from the crack in her head.

Conclusion. |

Little Red Riding Kool, having been tricked by an evil wolf in the forest along the way, revealed the entire plan for delivering goods to his sick granny. After hearing of potential prey, the wolf ran straight to the grandmother's house and knocked at the door.

'Who is there?'

'Little Red Riding Kool,' replied the wolf. 'Bringing cake and wine; open the door.'

'Lift the latch,' called out the grandmother, 'I am too weak, and cannot get up.'

The wolf lifted the latch, the door sprang open, and without saying a word he went straight to the grandmother's bed, and devoured her. Then he put on her clothes, dressed himself in her cap, laid himself in bed and drew the curtains. It was all Little Red Riding Kool's fault for spilling the beans and running his mouth.

Finally Little Red Riding Kool made it to the front door and knocked. No answer... so he turned the knob and walking into granny's. There lay his grandmother with her cap pulled far over her face, and looking very strange.

'Oh! grandmother,' he said, 'what big ears you have!'

'All the better to hear you with, my child,' was the reply.

'But, grandmother, what big eyes you have!' he said.

'All the better to see you with, my dear.'

'But, grandmother, what large hands you have!' He shouted.

'All the better to hug you with.'

'Oh! but, grandmother, what a terrible big mouth you have!' He pointed out.

'All the better to eat you with!'

And scarcely had the wolf said this, than with one bound he was out of bed and swallowed up Red Riding Kool. It was quite... Savage.

Fade. |