Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
You're Not Special
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-30-2016, 03:51 PM

Per Brandon Moore’s request, Thomas Nixon saw footage of Brandon Moore’s rampage about an hour after it occurred. It was a brutal video to watch. Moore tossed Steve Sayors around like a rag doll, before Moore decided to assault a member of XWF’s filming crew. Pain was etched on the faces of Moore’s victims. Although Steve Sayors was manhandled, he has mostly recovered from the onslaught. He is still in an immense amount of pain, mostly his back, but he reached out to Thomas Nixon to respond to Moore’s actions before the match takes place.

Nixon denied the request, opting to allow Sayors time to rest before the show, just in case he has to appear. Now, Thomas Nixon stands in front of a make shift XWF backdrop. Since they weren’t performing in an arena tonight, Nixon is in a tent with a partial wall decorated to look like a typical XWF interview area. The XWF logo is repeated on the wall behind him.

Nixon is yet to change into his in ring gear. Instead, he wears a black t-shirt and a dark blue pair of jeans. Like always, his hair is slicked back, giving him a clean cut look. The XWF Television Championship is wrapped around his waist, allowing him to hold the microphone in his left hand and gesture with his right hand while he talks.

“One of the toughest parts of being an XWF wrestler is separating yourself from the rest of the competitors. To come off as unique and special, you have to carve out your own little niche in the eyes of the fans. I’ve tried my best to do that in my short time here.

The reason that the crowd cheers for me isn’t because I win my matches or because I’m a champion. I’m cheered for my passion. I’m cheered for my will to win. I’m cheered because I have a dream, and I know that I need to win to fulfill it. I walk out to the ring with the intention that I’m furthering a cause. When people see me on the television and think “Who is Thomas Nixon?”, they find out about the conspiracy that oppresses thousands of living beings. I’m making a name for myself, and I’m building a case for the lizard people.

Those are things that matter to me. And that’s why I have the heart and the spirit to stand up to the newcomers that are just hungry for championships. I can compete at their level because I’m not just wrestling for myself. I don’t need a championship to feed my ego. I’m building credibility with everyone around me. I have to make a statement by winning, so regular people look at me and know that I stand for something real.

So when I get in the ring tonight, it isn’t just about a heavy hunk of metal. It’s about what that belt means. To me, this belt is everything. It’s a foot in the door. This belt gave me a main event slot on our highly watched programming, and it’s also given me opportunities to talk to an audience I can’t reach through Savage Saturday Night. Interview opportunities, increased media attention, and more coverage from the XWF itself. This belt is hope to the thousands of lizards in the United States that constantly fear for their livelihood. They hear a calming message from one of their dear friends, and then they see him cheered. And I can continue that on prime time television all because of this belt.

At this point, a couple of questions about my upcoming title defense must be popping into your head. What differentiates Brandon Moore in the XWF and what does the belt mean to him?

I’m going to make an assertion, and it will probably piss Brandon Moore off. Not because I’m going to mislabel him, but because everything seems to rub the guy wrong in one way or another. I want to believe that Brandon Moore is different from the rest of the locker room. I want to believe that he has passion or character. I wish he was even different in some out of the box way, maybe he could be a space alien or something else bat shit insane. At least that would make him stand out in one way or the other.

The sad truth is that Brandon Moore is a compilation of XWF tropes. He’s a tough, arrogant guy that thinks he’s hot shit. Not only that, he has no control over his temper and would be considered a lunatic by most people. He isn’t killing and raping, but if you watch the video of his last tirade, he seemed like he was in his own world before he violently attacked Steve Sayors and another staff member.

I would watch this video and be terrified, but I knew what I was getting into when I joined the XWF. We have several other maniacs on our roster. Brandon isn’t anything new on that front. Look at some of the other champions. The Universal Champion, Chris Chaos, already has the wild, hyper aggressive thing going for him. He mindlessly attacked Jervis Cottonbelly, putting him out indefinitely.

Then there’s Gabe Reno, who I already defended the belt against two weeks back. He is borderline insane, and I could point to more than a few times that he’s proved that. Whether it be directly involving me or other people. He trashed some stranger’s house, he talks to gnomes, and he threw a tantrum when he couldn’t beat me for my belt. He also attacked Chris Chaos to get revenge for his previous losses.

I don’t see what makes Moore different. He’s just as crazy as Chaos and Reno, and he’s saying the same things that Broken Hart did before I pinned him in the middle of the ring.

I really tried to warn you, Brandon. I told you the story. Broken Hart gives me credit, but then he tells me that he is simply better than me. So I addressed Brandon Moore directly. I told you, “Buddy, don’t underestimate me because everyone that’s done that has lost. Take me seriously if you want to win.”

You insisted time after time that you were taking our match seriously, but then you say that you’re “just plain better” than me. Brandon, I gave you some friendly advice, but you couldn’t compose yourself. You couldn’t bring yourself to listen. You had to let your ego speak for you.

You’re just another egotistical lunatic that plagues the XWF roster. If you weren’t such a stubborn guy that is insistent on staying the same, I would recommend confronting your blatant weaknesses and reevaluating yourself. Unfortunately, you must have a thick fucking head.

You’re going to fit in here. Not into your own little niche. You’re going to be in a large pool of all the other men here that talk and act exactly like you. You aren’t special. You will never be a special snowflake. You’re just a name on the roster with the same attitude as any other John Doe. If you fell off the face of the planet, it wouldn’t be tough to find a new ‘Brandon Moore’ to take your place. Especially when we’re in Times Square surrounded by New Yorkers.

That doesn’t mean that I think I’m a better wrestler than you, Brandon. You might be a tough motherfucker than gives me a run for my money. You just are flawed, and I’m experienced against your type. It’s pretty easy to strategize and plan for a match up, when I’ve grappled with people like you.

All of this feeds into my game plan. That’s why I have the edge. I’m not going to say I’m better and take my win for granted. I understand that I can’t slack off for a week. I can’t walk around town drinking with friends or wasting my time with meditation bullshit. I know that a person won’t give me the formula I need to win the match. I have to do the work myself.

I have to sit down and watch the four way match you wrestled in, and I have to watch the tape of you beating the tar out of Isabella.

I’m not making the fatal mistake that you’re going to make. The same mistake that Barney Green, Jakob Davis, Gabe Reno, and Broken Hart made. They didn’t study my body of work and they didn’t know what to expect.

They had the same thought that probably crossed Brandon’s mind. “He believes in fucking lizard people, sounds like a free win to me.” If anything, it should give you a reason to fear me. I dig into my passion, and you don’t. That’s an advantage that I am not giving up anytime soon.

So keep stirring up trouble. Go ahead, pretend that you’re an antagonistic high schooler. Ride around town and pick a few fights. You get off on being sent to the principal’s office because you know that you made a mess. XWF is a great place to fuck things up, and you seem to have people that will bail you out when you’re in too deep.

The problem is, your attitude and choices don’t translate well into winning a match. Specifically, against an opponent that cares more about winning than having a laugh with my buddies at a bar.

Let me say this in terms that may make more sense to someone like Brandon Moore. The New England Patriots are a great football team. Not because they have the meanest, angriest motherfuckers playing for them. It’s because they’re smart.

Bill Belichick creates a scheme for his team. They are expected to go home and memorize the plays and the theory behind them. It’s more than just a play book. It’s a cross examination of the other team’s strategy. He exploits weaknesses and flaws in a team’s offense and defense. He knows the match ups and the coverage that allow his team to come out on top. He asks a lot from the players on his team because he puts thought into personalizing every match up. They don’t just walk out and win, they prepare and they win.

That’s why they are a dynasty. Brandon Moore is another guy with the same attitude. An attitude I can exploit. I don’t think I’m going to win because I’m cocky.

I’m going to win because I’m a new breed of wrestler. I’m calculated. I want to win, and I put in the time to make sure that happens. You’re just more of the same. Most people couldn’t tell you apart from the other guys in the back. Go ahead, come in with swagger and aggression. That’s exactly what I want because it is exactly what I expect.”

The scene fades to black, as Thomas Nixon leaves the frame, probably to change and gear up for the main event championship match.

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
JimCaedus (12-31-2016), Ronnie Cage (12-30-2016)